- Text Size +

(Marina’s perspective)

When I woke up, my head felt hazy, and I struggled to remember what had happened the night before. Maybe that bitchy princess had put some weird drugs in our drinks, I thought. Seemed like something she’d do. I rubbed my eyes as I sat up and reminded myself not to judge people like that.

The next thing I knew, I would have fallen back on my butt if I hadn’t already been sitting down. I was in a gigantic room, sitting on a thin carpet that was now as thick as a mattress. Far above me was a bed, and I could hear distant breathing from up there. To my left was a closed door so big it seemed to stretch up into the sky, but that sky was a ceiling located impossibly high above me, supported by thick walls.

I stood up and thought. Could this be another huge room? The dining hall had been big too, but this seemed ridiculous. And it didn’t explain the breathing. Who would hide a giant in a castle? No, I must have shrunk, I reasoned, once again suspecting Princess Elvira.

That was when a loud noise took me by surprise. The giant must have woken up! What if he stepped on me? I started running away from the bed, which was difficult to do on the carpet, and I fell over many times.

Soon, a massive, bare foot descended from above, hitting the ground with such force that it shook. I turned around and gazed up at the gargantuan, hairy creature. I couldn’t be sure from this angle, but I thought it must be Prince Max. He’d help me, I reckoned, and decided to get his attention somehow.

I ran as fast as I could across the difficult terrain that was the giant carpet. Max’s slow, heavy footsteps carried him quickly across the room, and he entered the bathroom. He didn’t close the door, and I could hear him brush his teeth. By the time I was half-way between the bed and the bathroom, he finished brushing. He opened the toilet lid and sat down with a deep sigh. I dreaded the next bit, but this would be my best chance of getting noticed.

I reached the open bathroom door and was treated to an overwhelming sight once I peeked inside: Prince Max sitting on his porcelain throne with his underwear like a hammock between his knees. I shuddered a little because of how gigantic he was now. His hairy, muscular body make him look a bit rounded when he sat down like this. His eyes stared idly into the distance as he breathed forcefully and grunted a bit before a loud fart resounded within the toilet bowl.

PFFFFRRRRTT!

Although the thought of what he was about to do disgusted me, I also knew that this was my chance to get his attention. I climbed over the threshold and jumped down on the other side as the loud hiss of giant pee streaming down the porcelain hill within the towering toilet increased in intensity.

Prince Max’s muscular legs moved a little, causing his boxer briefs to drop down to his ankles with enough force that I could both hear it and feel the gust of wind that hit me moments later. It smelled like manly crotch sweat, but I had to keep running.

I was almost at the titanic man’s feet when I heard a loud splash, accompanied by a booming sigh. His feet were unwashed since yesterday, I could tell, and the odour of crotch sweat mixed with foot sweat hung thick around the giant’s feet. I had tears in my eyes, but kept running towards my only hope.

I reached his big toe and hesitated a couple of seconds. What now? I cried out for help as loud as I could, but I was too tiny for him to hear me. The stench of his poop had started to escape the toilet when I heard another splash accompanied by another thunderous sigh. I started frantically hitting his dirty toe in the hopes of being noticed, but he didn’t seem to feel my insignificant, tiny limbs.

I ran further out, hoping that he might see me if I was where his gaze happened to be, and also that it wouldn’t smell so bad further away. I expected him to start wiping next, but the sight that greeted me instead made me gasp: the hairy giant had his growing penis in his hand, and he was stroking it with his eyes closed! Not knowing what to do, I jumped up and down, shouting for help, but to no avail. The mighty giant was too preoccupied with his own lust to see tiny little me.

And how his hard-on grew! It was easily bigger than my entire body when it was flaccid, but now? It was like watching him play with a lighthouse or a skyscraper! He was gentle at first, but he soon got rougher with it, moaning and grunting as he stroked it faster and faster, until he suddenly stopped. The giant put his hands on his knees and breathed heavily. He was sweaty now. It probably didn’t help that it was warm in the bathroom. He sighed and leaned forward. His bare feet shifted, not only revealing the sweaty outlines of his footprints against the smooth surface, but also shaking the floor and reminding me of what might happen if an itty, bitty girl like me got trapped underneath those massive soles.

“WELL, WELL, WELL! WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE?” the enormous man suddenly boomed.

I jumped. I had gotten so used to not being seen, I had given up hope of being discovered. It felt strange being spoken to by someone so large. He was like a god looking down at me from his throne. He smiled like he had been when we met him. I jumped again and waved while I shouted to greet him.

“CAN’T HEAR YOU. TELL YOU WHAT, WHY DON’T YOU CLIMB INTO MY UNDERWEAR SO I CAN BRING YOU IN CLOSER, HM?”

I shuddered. Why would anyone ever suggest climbing into a gigantic pair of underwear in such a casual way? Especially when he could just lower his hand and have me use that instead... I followed his instructions out of fear of angering him. It felt so demeaning to not only walk back to the smelly garment between his dirty feet, but also climb into it. This time, the smell of giant dung was even stronger.

I hesitated when I got to the top of the elastic waistband. I knew it was going to be smelly, which meant it was also going to be dirty, but I had not expected to see actual skid marks where the giant’s anus had been. Sure, to him they were so faint that he could easily ignore them, but to me, they were impossible to overlook. I whinced when I dropped down into the depression still shaped like his gargantuan, hairy balls. The smell was overwhelming, but I had no choice, I reminded myself. I had to keep this titan happy.

“GOING UP!” the giant chuckled as he grabbed the waistband on either side of his ankles and slowly pulled it up, and me with it.

When the garment was lifted from the floor, there was no way for me to keep standing. Not only did the cloth surface change too quickly and drastically, but the speed of what was essentially a toy elevator was too much for me to keep up with. I had to endure the ride on my knees, breathing in the stench of Prince Max’s crotch sweat.

When it finally reached his knees, I stood up as best I could, but what was to him slight, barely noticeable movements of his knees were earthquakes that broke my already fragile balance and made me fall on my face in his dirty underwear. I got in my knees and looked up at his looming face smiling down at me. It looked genuine enough, but it wasn’t exactly friendly, I thought. It was hard to tell at my size, but it looked like he was enjoying this.

“Please, Prince Max! Please help me! I don’t know how or why I’m so tiny, but you’re my only hope!” I cried as loud as I could.

The giant grinned and sat upright again, revealing that his hard-on was back. It really was like a tower to me.

“I KNOW,” he boomed, “IN FACT, JUST NOW, WHEN I WAS JERKING OFF, I WAS THINKING OF HOW TINY AND HELPLESS YOU WERE ON THE FLOOR. I COULD KEEP IGNORING YOU, ‘CAUSE IT WAS FUN TO WATCH YOU SCURRY ABOUT DOWN THERE FOR A WHILE, BUT NOW I WANNA PLAY WITH YOU INSTEAD!”

“B- but... I, uh,” I stuttered incoherently.

“DID YOU LIKE THE LITTLE ADVENTURE I MADE FOR YOU BY PUTTING YOU ON THE FLOOR? I BET IT WAS SO HUMILIATING TO WATCH ME TAKE A SHIT WHILE YOU WERE DOWN BY MY FEET, NO BIGGER THAN AN ANT!” he continued, “DID YOU LIKE THE SMELL DOWN THERE? I BET YOU MISS IT NOW, HUH?”

The enormous pervert was clearly getting off on this. His cock was pointing straight up, and it occasionally twitched with lust.

“I NEVER TOLD YOU WHAT KIND OF TRAPPER I AM. I LURE TRAVELLERS LIKE YOU TO OUR LITTLE KINGDOM SO ASHLEY CAN SHRINK THEM! I HAD MY EYES ON YOU FROM THE MOMENT I SAW YOU, AND NOW YOU’RE MINE FOREVER! FROM NOW ON, YOUR ENTIRE LIFE WILL REVOLVE AROUND NOTHING BUT PLEASING ME! YOUR PURPOSE IS TO KEEP YOUR GIANT MASTER HAPPY, NOTHING ELSE!” Max explained with an evil grin. “THE ELEVATOR IS GOING DOWN! IT’S TIME FOR YOUR FIRST TASK AS MY SLAVE!”

He lowered the dirty boxer briefs again, but this time, he stepped out of them and grabbed something from a shelf. I climbed out of the smelly undergarment as fast as I could.

“I JUST TOOK A SHIT, AND YOU’RE GONNA CLEAN MY ASSHOLE!” the giant declared as he sat down and spread his legs. “USE THIS!”

He dropped a tiny mop by his buttocks, then spat into an equally tiny bucket that he then placed next to it.

“NOW, GET TO WORK!” the naked giant roared with laughter as he lay back and waited.

I couldn’t believe what had happened. This guy had been the nicest one out of our three hosts, and then it turned out he was secretly an evil pervert? I reluctantly made my way over to his hairy ass. It was dirty and smelly, and I had to clean it using nothing but a mop and the giant’s own spit.

The mop and bucket actually turned out to be too big for me, but I could use them with some difficulty. I dipped the oversized mop in the sticky goo that was Max’s saliva, then stuck it in between his butt cheeks. He grabbed his erect cock and moaned a bit when I did. It was bizarre and demeaning, but I kept going.

I pushed the chunks of giant excrement back deep inside his anus and went to dip the dirty mop in his slimy spit again. It wasn’t exactly clean when I then went to wash his crack, but it was the best I could do with the tools he’d given me. Once I was done, my giant captor sat up, almost trapping me under his massive balls.

“ENJOYING YOUR NEW LIFE AS MY SLAVE?” he chuckled with another evil grin. “NOW IT’S TIME TO CLEAN MY COCK CHEESE! OH, BUT YOU CAN’T SEE IT FROM THAT SIDE. CLIMB UP INTO MY PUBES!”

He could have given me a lift, but he seemed to enjoy making my life difficult. I climbed his hairy testicles and went around his thick shaft to get to his pubes. Looking up, I could see the smegma he was talking about earlier, but how was I supposed to get to it?

“IT’S TOO HIGH UP,” Max grinned, “YOU NEED TO GET ME OFF FIRST!”

I stared up at his face in disbelief. How was a teeny, tiny girl like me supposed to pleasure an enormous giant sexually? What did he even expect me to do? Fortunately, or rather, unfortunately for me, he provided an answer.

“LICK MY COCK!”

I hesitated, but there was no way I could stand up to this pervert. He held my life in his hands, and I could imagine a thousand ways for him to end it... or worse. I put my minuscule hands on the thick skin of his manhood and started licking it. The salty taste was probably sweat, I thought, and it was disgusting, but it could have been so much worse.

“GOOD GIRL! NOW THE TIP!”

Two enormous fingers picked me up and lifted me up in the air. I was placed on the engorged tip of his penis. The nightgown I was wearing was soaked with precum, and though I feared what might happen if he climaxed with me on there, I obediently started licking.

“MMMH, IT TICKLES!” he moaned as he stroked himself gently enough that I wouldn’t fall off.

PFFFFRRRTT!

“A NICE, BIG FART ALWAYS MAKES MY JERK-OFF SESSIONS BETTER! YOU AGREE, DON’T YOU?”

I was glad he had just finished a bowel movement, because at least the fart didn’t smell. Max lay down again before stroking his cock more vigorously, making me fall into his belly button. He snickered as he pulled his boner back into an upright position, then let it slam down right in front of me. I jumped backwards, much to his amusement.

“I COULD CRUSH YOU WITH MY COCK, YOU KNOW. I’M SO HUGE THAT I CAN USE MY BONER LIKE A HAMMER ON A LITTLE ANT LIKE YOU!” he moaned, stroking himself faster now.

“BOW DOWN BEFORE MY MIGHTY IRON ROD, YOU INSIGNIFICANT LITTLE BUG!”

I had to comply, and I did. That seemed to push him over the edge, and he doused me in cum. I was afraid I would drown in it, because it completely covered my body. I felt him stand up, and I figured I was now sliding down his abdomen.

Soon, warm water washed away the giant cum, and I was almost happy for a second. Soap and water threatened to drown me instead now that my giant captor was washing me in the sink. He gave me a tiny towel to dry myself off with after stripping me of my nightgown.

“YOU’LL WEAR THIS INSTEAD!” he instructed with a horny grin as he handed me a maid uniform, which I promptly put on to avoid being naked for longer than I had to.

“LOOKING GOOD! TIME TO FINISH THE JOB!”

He grabbed me and put me back on the floor, where his now semi-chubby cock rested. I climbed onto the cock head and reluctantly grabbed a handful of his smelly smegma, which I brought back to the spit bucket. After another trip back and forth, my master started getting ready for round two.

“BETTER HURRY IF YOU WANNA GET MY COCK CHEESE OFF BEFORE YOU HAVE TO CLIMB FOR IT!” he grinned as he flexed his abdominal muscles, making his hardening member lift off the floor before loudly hitting it again.

I ran over to it, which probably just made him harder, climbed on and grabbed another handful of smegma. When I came back for more, his cock was so hard that it was hovering above the ground. I had to climb his balls and then craws along the shaft to reach his dirty smegma now. How could he treat me like this? Make me a slave and play dirty little games with me? And yet, there was nothing I could do about it. He was an enormous, powerful giant, and I was merely a puny little toy for him to play with.

With tears in my eyes, I carried the disgusting cock cheese back to his pubes, down his balls, and back into the bucket before climbing back up. The angle was steeper this time, but there wasn’t much of the dirty substance left. Maybe I could manage one last trip!

Unfortunately for me, my master had other plans. As soon as I climbed down his balls, he grabbed his cock and started stroking it until it was too steep for me to climb. This was all a game for his amusement, and he could cheat all he wanted to that end.

“WELL, WELL, WELL! LOOKS LIKE IT’S TIME FOR ANOTHER CUM BREAK!”

He purposely grabbed me with the same fingers that had just been stroking his cock right where the smegma was. Dangling me above his piss slit, he stood up and grabbed his erection with the other hand.

“I COULD DROP YOU INTO THE TOILET AND MAKE YOU LICK MY TURDS, ANT GIRL! THAT’S HOW POWERFUL I AM. I’M LIKE A FUCKING GOD TO YOU!” he moaned upon placing me on the toilet seat.

He turned around and pointed his hairy asshole at me.

“ONE FART FROM MY HUMONGOUS ASSHOLE WOULD EASILY PUSH YOU IN!” he grunted with a laugh, stroking his engorged manhood with his mighty buttocks hovering over me. “BOW DOWN BEFORE YOUR GIGANTIC MASTER’S ASS, LITTLE DOLL!”

I did as he commanded. He was scary when he was horny, and I didn’t want to take any chances. Maybe I was a coward, but I feared for my life as I watched him. Happy with my compliance, he backed up and sat down on his porcelain throne again, but this time, he trapped me under his heavy balls, reeking of his pungent crotch sweat.

“YOU ARE SO DELICIOUSLY POWERLESS! LICK MY COLOSSAL BALL SACK AND BEG ME FOR MERCY!”

“Please, mighty giant! Please let me live! I’ll do anything you say!” I cried, EVEN THOUGH I knew he couldn’t hear me, especially over the sound of him jerking off.

He orgasmed soon enough, and covered his slit with the palm of his hand, causing his load to run down the mighty shaft of his towering dick as he lifted his balls off of me and grabbed me again.

He lay down on the floor and put me on his abdomen, which was still full of semen from before, but now this slightly hardening cum was being mixed with the fresh goo from his last orgasm.

“CLEAN IT ALL UP, SLAVE!” he laughed like thunder as he handed me the mop and spat in the bucket again. “IF YOU FAIL, YOU’LL GET TO SPEND THE DAY IN MY UNDERWEAR!”

There was no way to get rid of the sticky goo, and he knew it. I couldn’t protest his unreasonable commands, but he could do whatever he wanted to me. He didn’t even have to make up excuses for putting me in his underwear, but he did anyway. Maybe he wanted to give me a sliver of hope he could shatter. The worst part was that it worked.