- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Originally posted on Giantess City on March 16 2020. I think this is my first story where the narrator is a woman.

------

(Lilly's perspective)

"Well, well, well! We rarely get visitors here in the middle of nowhere!"

The dark-haired man stopped what he was doing and approached us. He was tall and had a large, hairy chest showing through his simple shirt. His hands were big and strong, and he carried a hammer in one of them, which made us all nervous.

"Ah, sorry. We're on our way to Waterfall Bridge, but we may have gotten a bit lost here in the woods. Is that sign broken?" Marina explained, polite and nervous as ever.

The man laughed jovially and pointed behind him with his thumb.

"I'm afraid it is, in a way. Local tricksters like to turn signs around in this area to disorient travellers like you. I'm fixing this one right now!"

Annie had a look at the sign.

"It says we should go right."

"That's only because I haven't finished turning it yet," chuckled the man.

He got on with just that, and the wooden, arrow-shaped sign, which had "Waterfall Bridge" carved into it on both sides, soon pointed left. The large man wiped the sweat from his forehead with his big, strong wrist. I could see the path going to the right, but I figured it was just because most people were led astray by the tricksters.

"I'm Max, by the way. I'm a trapper in these parts," the man smiled.

"You must be exhausted! Tell you what, I see we're going the same way. I live nearby and the sun's about to set. Why don't you stay the night?"

I wanted to say no, and I could tell the others did too, but none of us felt we could say no to the muscular man with a hammer in his hand, so Marina politely accepted. We just hoped he wasn't planning on robbing us, because this guy could easily take on three girls by himself. He did seem like a nice guy, though, so we followed him into a ravine.

"Do you really live down here?" Annie asked with a concerned look on her face.

"Yep! Just wait until you see it!"

Soon, we came to the foot of a mountain. The ravine ended there, and it would have been a dead end, if it wasn't for the big, heavy door Max opened to reveal an entrance into the mountain itself. Once inside, we couldn't tell that we were inside a mountain. The corridor inside was well lit, and the walls, floor and ceiling were covered with wooden planks that were painted and decorated. It felt like a wooden house. That is, until the door at the end of the corridor opened to reveal a huge dining hall.

"Is this a palace or something?" I wondered out loud.

"It sure is! Meet my friends! They're the only other occupants," smiled Max.

"Let's get you something to drink!"

Two women were sitting at the table already, and they both smiled when we joined them. Max sat down next to a blue-eyed blonde girl in a long, elaborate dress. Her smile seemed somewhat arrogant, almost taunting, I thought. Next to her sat a girl with long hair as black as her blouse, and emerald-green eyes. She looked excited to meet us, and a sincere smile formed on her thick, red lips.

"Welcome to our humble abode!" she grinned.

"Few have found their way here, but I suppose Prince Max guided you," the blonde lady said without looking at us.

She took a sip of her tea while Max poured some sort of sweet fruit juice in our cups.

"Uh, yes, that's right. He..." I started, but stopped again.

"He's a prince?!" Marina gasped.

"Well, not exactly," giggled the dark-haired girl.

"You see, we found this abandoned palace a while ago, and since it's usually royalty that lives in palaces, we decided to make this our secret kingdom!"

"That's really cool!" Marina smiled, and we nodded politely.

"We met Ma- I mean, we met Prince Max on our way to Waterfall Bridge. Since the bridge was built, trade in the area is booming, so we're looking for work there," Annie explained.

"I don't suppose he offered to hire you as our servants?" the blonde lady asked, once again without looking at us.

"Oh, uh, no. He, uh, he didn't," I stutted.

"I wouldn't ask random strangers such things, Princess Elvira!" Max laughed.

The dark-haired girl, realizing she hadn't introduced herself, stood up and curtseyed. She was wearing a beautiful, long, red skirt.

"I'm Princess Ashley," she smiled.

"I'm Lilly," I replied, doing a curtsey of my own, adding, "at your service, your majesty!"

"My, such a sweet thing of you to say! I like you already!" Ashley giggled and winked at me before asking Marina and Annie to introduce themselves.

Elvira went to bed early, and Max showed us our rooms. We were all tired, so after a quick bath, we put on the silk nightgowns on our beds and passed out. Although our hosts had made us feel welcome (except for Elvira, anyway), I was ready to leave early the next morning.

I don't know how long I'd slept, but it felt like days. I figured it must be because we were inside the mountain, so there was no natural light. I got out of bed and went to put on some clothes, but my things weren't there. Had our hosts stolen them? I opened the door and stumbled around in the dark corridor until I found Annie's room. It was also dark, but I could feel my way to the bed, which was completely empty. It felt like it had never been used at all! I got a bit worried, but made my way to Marina's room, in case they had ended up sharing a bed, but it was likewise empty.

I was worried, but went back to my own room. They were probably just up late, I thought. Or maybe they just got up really early? I listened for distant sounds, but couldn't hear any. Maybe this was simply a dream? I counted my fingers and checked my hair colour. Still ten. Still brown. Where could my friends be?

It didn't take much longer before I did hear sounds in the distance. They sounded like footsteps. Louder and louder they boomed, and soon enough the whole room shook every time they thundered closer. I was glad I was inside a mountain, in case the footsteps were those of a dragon or some other monster.

But they didn't stop. They came ever closer, until they finally stopped abruptly. It only took a second for the room to start shaking again, but this time because the ceiling was lifted up into the sky! I watched in disbelief as the wooden surface disappeared into the distance and was replaced by a gigantic face.

"P- Princess Ashley?!" I stammered.

A sweet, yet terrifying smile formed on the enormous face that now filled my field of vision.

"OOOOH! A NEW DOLL IN MY DOLLHOUSE! MUST BE MY LUCKY DAY!" she giggled in exaggerated excitement.

A hand big enough to only barely fit in the room sneaked past the young woman's oversized face and landed on her long, red nails around the bed. Each one was longer than my entire body! Her fingers, which earlier on had looked so thin and delicate, were now as thick as tree trunks, and her hand seemed like a monstrously huge spider the way she mover her fingers around me. A huge spider who saw me as its prey!

"Please! D- don't hurt me! I beg you!" I pleaded with the grinning giantess.

"WATCH OUT, LITTLE DOLL!" was all she said, and I noticed a huge finger taking aim at me.

I ran out of the bed, barely dodging the giant digit's deadly thrust, but falling over as a result.

"Please! Don't do this! I'm not a toy!"

The giant Princess Ashley didn't even say anything this time. Instead, she lifted another finger and took aim again, laughing sadistically as I rolled out of the way.

"IT'S SO MUCH FUN TO PLAY WITH MY NEW TOY!" she teased before blocking the door with her thumb.

"UH-OH! THE HELPLESS LITTLE DOLL HAS NOWHERE TO RUN!"

I ran to the other side of the room, but her spider-like hand caught up in two steps. It cornered me and took aim again. I got on my knees to beg as humbly as I could, and the thick fingers stopped right before they squashed me like a bug. Instead, Ashley's thumb and index finger got a hold of my silky nightgown and lifted me up by it, dangling me high above the floor in front of the giant woman's wild emerald eyes.

"YOU'RE EVEN CUTER NOW THAT YOU'RE A DOLL!" Ashey chuckled as she let me fall into the palm of her other hand.

"BUT DON'T WORRY, I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOUR PROMISE TO BE AT MY SERVICE TOO!"

I fell over in her hand, shocked by what she'd just said. She took my joke from earlier as a promise? She couldn't mean that.

"Y- you mean you're going to keep me li- like this?!"

Her intimidating green eyes kept staring at me. She didn't answer my question, but she eventually grinned.

"THAT'S 'PRINCESS' TO YOU, YOU INSOLENT LITTLE SLAVE!" she said with an evil smile.

"BOW DOWN BEFORE YOUR MIGHTY PRINCESS, DOLL!"

I obeyed immediately. It wouldn't cross my mind to challenge this enormous woman.

"Y- yes, Princess!"

My captress used her other hand to touch her nipples through the thin fabric of her blouse. Her whispered moans caused her breath to wash over me like a warm wind.

"GUESS WHAT? PLAYING WITH YOU IS TURNING ME ON!" she informed me with a deafening girly squeal.

"YOU'RE GONNA SATISFY YOUR PRINCESS'S DEEPEST DESIRES TODAY!"

I shuddered. What "desires" was she talking about? She placed me back onto the dollhouse bed and touched her nipples with both hands.

"YOU'RE SO TEENY-TINY COMPARED TO ME!" she sighed, licking her lips threateningly.

"I COULD SWALLOW YOU WHOLE, LITTLE DOLL!"

Once again, I got on my knees, and once again, it seemed to only turn her on more.

"I LOVE IT WHEN YOU BEG," she chuckled as she unbuttoned her blouse, revealing a thin, silky bra covering her huge breasts.

Her erect nipples were clearly visible, and about the same size as my entire body. Ashley threw her blouse behind her and leaned forward, flooding the minuscule room with her cascading black hair while licking her lips.

"HOW DOES MY HAIR SMELL?" she asked with a cunning smile on her luscious, red lips and her giant green eyes fixed on me.

"It smells f- fantastic, Princess!" I shouted.

"IT DOES, DOESN'T IT? YOU'RE LUCKY TO SERVE A GIANT BEAUTY LIKE ME!"

Ashley's thick fingers picked me up by my gown again. She dangled me in front of her mouth while she slowly and deliberately licked her lips. She pretended to want to eat me, but instead kissed my entire little body at once before she lowered me onto her mountain-sized bust.

"YOU'RE LIKE AN ANT ON THE MOUNTAINS THAT ARE MY ROYAL TITS!" she squealed in delight, threatening to knock me off with the earthquakes her body made.

"KISS MY MOUNTAINS, TOY GIRL!"

While I obeyed, she sat down on the floor, causing her boobs to jiggle violently. I fell into her cleavage, which to me was a ravine like the one we'd seen earlier.

"MMMMH... I COULD CRUSH YOU LIKE A BUG BETWEEN MY AMAZING JUGS!" she moaned, caressing them while licking her lips.

"BEG FOR YOU INSIGNIFICANT LITTLE LIFE! BEG YOUR PRINCESS TO KEEP YOU AS A LOWLY LITTLE SLAVE!"

Her chest shook as she fondled her boobs and laughed loudly, moaning at the sight of me begging humbly for her to spare my life and keep me as her toy. When she was finally satisfied, she removed her bra, making me roll down to her navel while she kicked off her high-heeled shoes.

"I SMELL GOOD, DON'T I?" she sighed with an expectant look.

I nodded, much to her delight, because I could smell her perfume all the way down here. She then picked me up again, this time with an evil grin. She held me dangling only a few feet above her nylons, bringing me further down towards her soles. They smelled like she hadn't washed them for a while, and she obviouly took great pleasure in that fact, holding me there for minutes on end while she laughed at my struggles to avoid the stench.

"LICK MY ROYAL SOLES, SLAVE!" she giggled before letting go, dropping me in the V-shaped valley her soles formed to an ant-sized girl like me.

I looked up at her, hoping it was a joke.

"LICK THEM OR BECOME A STAIN UNDER MY FEET!" Ashley threatened, moving her soles closer together as she grinned expectantly.

I cried as I fell on my knees and smelled my captress's sweaty soles. I hesitated a bit longer before kissing the dirty surface while Ashley squealed with delight. She made me lick and kiss her feet for what felt like hours while she touched her giant, hard nipples and moaned, occasionally lifting her hips, still covered by her thick, heavy skirt. Sometimes, this created enough wind to knock me over, which made the horny giantess laugh loudly.

PFFFRRRTT!

A gust of warm, smelly air knocked me backwards this time, and Ashley laughed so hard, she fell backwards, dropping me on the floor in front of her enormous butt, where I could smell her musky crotch sweat... and her next salvo.

PFFFRRRTT!

She sat back up, trapping me under her skirt this time, thereby revealing something I would never have guessed. A huge bulge of a surprise! Right above me was the biggest bulge I'd ever seen. She could easily have crushed me with the balls alone, by the looks of it!

"HM... SURPRISED?" Ashley's voice boomed from outside before her hands started pulling off the nylons.

"CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE!" Ashley squealed, "TRAPPED IN MY PANTYHOSE PRISON LICKING MY SWEATY FEET, OR MY PANTY PRISON LICKING MY MIGHTY, THICK GIRLCOCK?"

I froze. Did she really mean...?

"PANTY PRISON IT IS, THEN!"

Her girly laugh roared from above as she stood up and let her skirt drop. I looked up at her standing over me like a titanic goddess, and I fell backwards. Soon, her white, but somewhat discoloured, panties fell down on top of me, instantly trapping me in a world of crotch sweat.

"CLIMB IN, LITTLE SEX TOY! MY COCK IS HUNGRY!" the giantess thundered with another horny laugh.

I crawled out from underneath the dirty undergarment, then climbed into it, trying my best to avoid the yellow spots, as well as the clear, wet spot near the top. The gigantic hands grabbed the sides and pulled the panties up too fast for me to hold on, so I ended up under Ashley's gargantuan ass crack.

PFFFRRRTT!

"GET TO THE FRONT, OR I'LL SIT ON YOU!" my captress threatened with a giggle.

I crawled forward, afraid to fall off, when I was suddenly trapped by Ashley's tons of balls resting on top of my puny little boy. She lifted the weight off just enough that I had to crawl through a forest of pubic hair before she trapped me under them again, laughing loudly from the sky. when I finally made it to the front, she adjusted the panties, which seemed to be extra roomy, and let the waistband snap shut, trapping me against her thick, pulsating shaft.

"LICK MY COCK!" she moaned as she lay down on the bed.

"I WANNA SEE YOU SWIM IN A SEA OF MY CUM!"

I didn't dare disobey, so I climbed along her massive, rock-hard erection. The frequent earthquakes made it difficult, but I eventually made it to the engorged tip. I felt so small standing on Ashley's towering boner, which now twitched so much that it threatened to throw me off! I had to hold on tight until the panties disappeared and my captress's face filled the sky.

"MY ABSOLUTE POWER OVER YOU DRIVES ME MAD WITH LUST, ANT GIRL!" she moaned before fishing out a condom from the bedside table drawer.

She didn't pull it all the way on, but I couldn't quite tell from inside my condom prison anyway. The giant shemale turned around, her upper body on the bed, resting on her massive tits, and her cock pointing down at me, trapped in the condom pouch.

"No! Please! I'll do anything! I'll lick your feet!" I screamed as she started jerking her steel rod hard, making me fly around completely disoriented.

Thinking back, she probably came almost right away, but to me it felt like a lifetime of torment before I was engulfed by a thick, sweet, sticky liquid that wouldn't stop pumping out from the massive cock head above me. When she finally removed her condom, she sat on the bed and held it up to her face.

"SWIM FOR ME, DOLL! SWIM IN MY CUM! IT'S SWEET, ISN'T IT?"

But it was way too sticky to swim in, so I thought I was going to drown. She wasn't having that, though, and filled the condom with warm, golden piss until I finally could.

"MY OTHER DREAM CAME TRUE! YOU'RE SWIMMING IN A SEA OF MY PISS! NOW LICK MY COCK CLEAN IF YOU DON'T WANNA STAY IN THERE!"

She lowered her semi-erect cock closer to the mixture of ejaculate and urine, making sure that the last drops hit me before making me lick her mighty cock head clean. She did let me out, but not before bringing the opening of the condom up to her asshole and farting in it. She got me out by spitting and pissing in there some more, making sure I licked her clean every time, until I could climb onto her fingernail. She put me in the dollhouse bathroom, which had running water, but no washing machine.

"BE A GOOD DOLL AND CLEAN UP THIS MESS! I WANT YOU NICE AND CLEAN SO WE CAN PLAY SOME MORE LATER, WHEN WE'RE ALL ALONE AGAIN!"