- Text Size +

The titanic grin stayed on her face as the giantess enjoyed the sight of her captive staring up at her in awe and fear. Her every movement, no matter how slight, could be felt by the tiny being in her hand, and the enormous power she held in comparison had made her excited in more ways than one.

"I COULD HAVE YOU WORSHIP ME AS YOUR GODDESS," the enormous lady mused, "BUT I HAVEN'T DECIDED YET, SO FOR NOW, YOU WILL ADDRESS ME AS 'MISTRESS' UNTIL I DECIDE OTHERWISE. UNDERSTOOD?"

Lilly was paralyzed with fear at the expectant look on the giantess's face, but she managed to nod and mumble, "Y- yes... M- mistress..."

Her captress must have read her tiny lips, because there was no way she could have heard it, but a satisfied smile spread across her face.

"GOOD GIRL!" she exclaimed. "SO OBEDIENT!"

She brought her palm up to her pursing lips, which she proceeded to cover Lilly's tiny body with in a titanic kiss that lasted way too long and smelled of mint toothpaste.

"NOW, GET ON YOUR LITTLE KNEES BEFORE YOUR MISTRESS! LET ME SEE HOW OBEDIENT YOU ARE!"

Lilly's body was shaking, but she forced herself on her knees and bowed down so low she buried her face in the increasingly sweaty palm, to the giant woman's extreme amusement.

"NOW, TIME TO PLAY WITH MY NEW TOY!" she almost roared in excitement.

The giant room shook when the giantess sat down on the bathroom floor and let her palm descend slowly down her body. She took Lilly past her mountainous chest, where her massive boobs were (barely) covered by a skimpy bikini top, down along her slim waist, and finally down between her thick thighs, revealing that her crotch was covered by a huge, thick diaper. Lilly stared at it in disbelief.

"DO YOU LIKE IT?" boomed her mistress's voice from above. "I LIKE 'EM NICE AND THICK, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!"

Laughing at her own joke, she tilted her hand to let Lilly off in front of the smooth, white wall of a diaper. The padding was thick indeed, but then it would have seemed thick anyway at this minuscule size.

Lilly tried to pinch her arm, but she didn't seem to be dreaming. Her new owner noticed and giggled.

"DON'T WORRY! THIS IS TOTALLY REAL! YOU'RE MINE FOREVER!" she said in a sweet voice, but with an evil grin. "NOW RUN, PUNY LITTLE DOLL!"

The giant diaper suddenly rolled forward. It might even have crushed the tiny woman underneath it if the giantess hadn't lifted it up in time.

"I CAN CRUSH YOU SO EASILY UNDER MY MASSIVE DIAPER!" she laughed maniacally in her booming, yet sweet and girly, voice as she moved around on all four with her mighty, diapered ass pointing down.

Her tiny victim ran as fast as she could past her captress's red toenails before the whole foot moved far into the distance, making an earthquake upon impact.

"WATCH OUT BELOW!" the giant woman shouted before letting her huge, round ass drop down even harder, jiggling wildly despite the thick diaper.

"IT DOESN'T HURT, THANKS TO THE PADDING!" she explained, as if Lilly had asked. "WELL, THAT AND MY BOUNCY ASS!"

While she did make her enormous derrière miss on purpose, there was no way for her tiny plaything to know that. For all she knew, this crazy diapered giantess was actually trying to flatten her under her bottom.

Lilly tried to run towards the bathtub, but her tormentress was ready for that. A hand weighing several tons slammed down in front of her, blocking her path.

"NU-UH! YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE!"

More thundering laughter from the sky ensued while the tiny woman ran around her mistress's other foot to hide behind the toilet, but all the giantess needed to do was stomp her foot down in front of her.

"YOU ARE SO POWERLESS COMPARED TO ME!"

The diapered woman kept up the chase for fifteen minutes before she stopped.

"STOP, MY OBEDIENT LITTLE SLAVE!" she giggled as she stood up. "I WANT TO DO SOMETHING ELSE!"

Lilly didn't dare defy her, so she stayed where she was, even when she found herself almost directly underneath the diaper as her mistress squatted down.

"LISTEN TO THIS!" the giantess commanded as she grabbed her padded ass with both hands.

PFFFFRRRRRTT!

The unmistakable sound of a loud fart, amplified by the giant size of the ass it came out of, thundered above the tiny woman. Lilly was suddenly thankful that the diaper was there to keep any smell trapped inside. She was certain she wouldn't be able to endure a huge fart like that.

"KEEP LISTENING! THICK PADDING IS NO MATCH FOR ME!""

Following orders almost automatically at this point, Lilly listened. She could hear the hissing sound of rapid water, but quickly realized what was going on. The giant diaper was about to be filled with golden piss, right above her!

"MMMH! I'VE BEEN HOLDING IT IN ALL DAY! EASIER TO DO WHEN I CAN PLAY WITH A FUN TOY LIKE YOU!"

The padding was indeed no match for the enormous amounts of urine, and the area between her legs quickly turned dark yellow. It didn't stop until the diaper had started leaking. Big, golden drops escaped their tight prison and ran down whatever they could to drip onto the floor.

"OOOH! IT'S LEAKING! I LOVE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS! WATCH OUT BELOW!"

Her enormous hands were touching the soggy diaper already, pushing the soaking wet padding against he ass and crotch and causing more piss to leak out and drip down on the floor, where Lilly was considering running away while her captress was busy moaning with pleasure, but a lake of piss had formed between the massive feet, and she was not going to touch that willingly.

"I'M GONNA MAKE A SPLASH!" the giantess announced gleefully.

Lilly ran, but fell over when the soggy diaper hit the shallow lake of golden urine. Luckily for her, the splash didn't reach her. She tried to stand up, but didn't get that far before a giant fist crashed into the floor next to her, knocking her over again.

"I JUST CAN'T GET OVER HOW TINY YOU ARE! LIKE AN INSECT, EXCEPT CUTE INSTEAD OF GROSS!"

She stared at the little woman with lust in her eyes as the strong smell of urine washed over her like a wave. Lilly feared she might be made to pleasure this enormous pervert's piss-soaked clitoris, whether in the diaper or not. She didn't really think it could get worse, but it certainly could.

"SPEAKING OF WHICH, I'M ABOUT TO DO SOMETHING REALLY GROSS NOW. WATCH THIS!"