- Text Size +

Trapped inside the dark prison that was the giant shemale's diaper, the ant-sized little woman had two choices, and both of them were terrible. She could do what her captress had commanded, and tend to the only other occupant of the smelly dungeon: the gigantic boner threatening to crush her against the mountainside that was its owner's abdomen if the titaness simply touched it a little too vigorously... which she might do if she sensed any disobedience from the little toy in her pubes. The other option was to try, and almost certainly fail, to escape.

Lilly considered trying to get away. She really wanted to, but there was no way it was going to work, and she shivered when she thought about what the humongous shemale pervert might do to her as punishment. She had already threatened worse things than this, not to mention that she even seemed to get off on it, and Lilly really did not want to end up stranded in a landscape of giant turds if she could help it. As much as she hated to admit it, bowing to the giantess's will and serving her as a helpless little slave was better than the alternative.  Maybe she'd get a chance to escape later on.

The defeated little woman stood up among the piss-stained pubes that dwarfed her entire body. She took care not to slip on the giantess's wet skin, and grabbed one of the thick strands next to her. This was all about choosing the least of all the evils, she realized. Touching her pubes was better than sliding down below her mighty balls again. Still shaking, she reached out her hand towards the giant tower in front of her. Her hand approached it with such fear and awe that she realized she was already treating her enormous captress more like a goddess than an owner.

She shuddered at the thought, and was about to touch the massive erection when she was knocked off her feet by a sudden movement from the gigantic shemale. Lilly had to hold onto the thick pubic hair with both hands to avoid falling off, and the way the enormous dick moved back and forth in its limited space also didn't help. The diaper was suddenly filled with light, and the tiny woman looked up to see her mistress's face in the sky, grinning impatiently between her massive boobs.

"I SAID TO KEEP ME HARD, SO GET TO WORK! HERE'S SOME HELP!"

Her horny grin disappeared for a moment as she pursed her lips and allowed a sticky waterfall to escape her rounded lips, shooting through her cleavage before making contact with the tip of her boner and running down the shaft on all sides as the giant lips in the sky moved back and forth while still allowing her saliva to douse her mighty cock.

Needless to say, Lilly sought refuge in the giantess's thick pubes, but there was no escaping the sticky deluge down in the giant diaper. Lilly was drenched in the thick, warm liquid, much to her captress's delight. Her tiny hands did their best to free her face from the worst of it, and she managed to open her eyes again just in time to see the thick shaft moving closer as the waistband snapped back and the giantess's booming laugh thundered from outside. If this was the punishment for hesitation, she did not want to find out what the punishment for disobedience was.

Lilly reached out and touched her owner's massive boner. It was so hard she couldn't even move it a little bit if she tried. She even tried to push it with her legs agains the giantess's abdomen, but it wouldn't budge. Even the titaness's penis alone could make her its bitch, she thought in defeat as she kept touching the mighty organ.

She fell over again when her giant captress started walking. Each step felt like an earthquake, and there was no way she could keep her balance like this. She grabbed the pubes again, but they were still slimy with saliva, so she kept losing her grip on them, meaning her life was completely in the hands of the gargantuan cock's unpredictable movements. She heard the titaness laughing loudly before farting again.

PPPFFFFRRRRT!

It shook the entire diaper, and successfully sent Lilly sliding down the side of the enormous penis. She feared that she might be crushed between the thick fabric of the diaper and the relentless movement of the enormous leg on the next step, but her owner suddenly stopped, making Lilly accelerate down to the giantess's  enormous, heavy balls. Being on top of them was definitely better than being underneath, but they were full of saliva, so if she couldn't find a way to stay there, she would be pushed further and further down by each step once the titanic shemale started walking again.

"SMELL IT!" the girly voice boomed as she waited for the gas to reach the front of the diaper.

It was hard to see anything in the limited light provided by the holes in the fabric and cracks in the waistband already, but Lilly's teary eyes made it impossible. She could hardly breathe in the overwhelming stench that filled her narrowing prison. She thought she might actually suffocate, but the giantess's horny grin, accompanied by a giggle and a gust of wind from the outside saved her.

"MMMMMH! IT SMELLS SO GOOD!" the titaness exclaimed, pulling on the elastic waisband with one hand and waving the gas towards her nose with the other, and Lilly once again felt grateful to her enormous goddess for a second, before remembering who brought this upon her in the first place.

"Not goddess. Captress," she corrected herself in her mind. Still, she trembled at the sight of the horny grin that shone down from the sky, between the mountainous boobs and beyond the ever towering erection. The elegant, yet girly beauty on that face just reinforced her perception of the giantess as something more than just a giant shemale.

When she couldn't smell it anymore, Lilly's gargantuan mistress unceremoniously let the waistband snap right back in position. As expected, the tiny woman sank deeper and deeper into the crack between the sticky wet fabric of the diaper on one side and the slimy balls on the other. She struggled to stay on top, but the earthquakes were too strong for her, and way too frequent. They made the giant pair jiggle violently, which made it impossible to hold onto them. Her struggles did accomplish her goal of keeping the massive shemale cock hard, however.

She slid faster and faster with each step, down below the tons of balls that now threatened to crush her like an ant. Suddenly, she felt a breath of fresh air on either side. The shemale goddess, no, giantess, had pulled down the crotch part of the diaper, allowing her to tumble down below the smelly crotch instead. If she let go, though, there was no telling what would happen.

"THREE... TWO..." the titaness counted down slowly.

Lilly took the hint, stood up and ran as fast as her teeny tiny legs could carry her. She fell over a couple of times, because of the uneven surface and because of the movements caused by the enormous hand that had saved her, whether those movements were intentional or not.

"ONE AND A HAAAAAALF..." the thunderous, girly voice boomed as she started shifting her weight back and forth between her left and right legs, sending her voluptuous butt back and forth as if she were dancing... or maybe twerking sideways.

Lilly had to seek refuge between the expansive mountains that were the giantess's firm, round butt cheeks. It was safer than risking falling out or being crushed when her captress let go of the diaper, which she did the moment she had her toy where she wanted her. Lilly knew she was being played with, and she had no say in the matter. If her gargantuan mistress wanted her  trapped under her smelly asshole, lodged between her dangling buttocks, there was nothing a toy like her could do about that. The titaness had just demonstrated that very clearly.

"ONE!" the giant voice boomed as the diaper snapped back, trapping her victim in her bulging ass, right in the crack, where she wanted her.

The smell in the confined space was even stronger than she had anticipated. The giantess squatted down, which gave her some more room before a giant hand on the outside pushed her tiny body back up into the gigantic asshole. Lilly could imagine what the next trick her captress had up her sleeve would be. She screamed her pleas for help, which her captress could probably imagine, even though she couldn't hear the faint little voice at all.

"YOU'RE DOING GREAT, LITTLE DOLL!" the shemale goddess giggled. "I'VE NEVER BEEN SO HARD! DON'T STOP! LICK MY ASSHOLE AND CONVINCE ME NOT TO FART ON YOU!"

Lilly started desperately licking the stinky, oversized cavern. The last thing she wanted was for a giant fart to end her life, and if submitting to the will of this giant bitch of a goddess was the only way to maybe avoid that, she would do it.

"MAKE IT ALL NICE AND CLEAN!" moaned her captress as she closed her eyes and stroked her cock with her free hand, first through the thick diaper, then inside it. "THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!"

Luckily, the giantess had just washed her asshole, so it wasn't as bad as it could have been, Lilly reasoned, but the memory of the fart she had to endure earlier was still fresh in her mind as she slaved away, licking the puckered-up sphincter that could decide the fate of her insignificant little life. The earthquakes that soon started, when a gigantic hand entered in the front and started stroking the boner, only made it a little bit harder, since she was pressed all the way up into the hole.

She kept licking, but also started touching the thick skin of the giant goddess's anal opening with her minuscule little hands, much to the giantess's enjoyment. The hand left the diaper right before the volcano erupted, filling the front of the diaper with white, sticky goo. Lilly lifted her arms in a feeble attempt at bracing herself for the possibly incoming explosion of gas, but it never came. Instead, the hand below her disappeared, and the fabric slowly sank back down, giving her some distance between her and the smelly hole she'd spent the last eternity serving. That was how long it felt, anyway.

"MMMMMMH!"

The thunderous moans of the giantess were accompanied by the sound of rushing water. Lilly knew what that meant. Soon, thousands of gallons of golden piss washed down between the giant, round buttocks, bringing some of the white, sticky cum with them. Lilly tried to climb up the wall of the diaper, but her captress shook her ass again, making her fall back down, effectively drenching her in piss.

The enormous hand once again trapped her against the now soaking wet anus as the giantess enjoyed the sensation of her overfilled, soaking wet diaper against her ass and cock. It took a while, but she eventually sat down and removed the diaper. Lilly struggled to see anything as she gazed up at the enormous booty that hovered over her as the diaper dropped to the floor.

The enormous shemale turned around, her cock still hard, but less so now. It swung lazily back and forth. Lilly looked up in awe, once again thankful to be alive, though she kept reminding herself that the same giantess who saved her was the one that almost ended her in the first place. Yet, she felt so humbled as she looked up at the enormous goddess squatting over the new landscape she'd created, grinning at how helpless her little toy looked, and was, in her dirty diaper.

"MAYBE I SHOULD THROW YOU OUT WITH THIS ONE," pondered the giantess with a finger lazily bouncing off of the mocking smile on her lips. "YOU'VE PROBABLY HAD ENOUGH!"

At that, she grabbed the diaper and started folding it over, giggling with amusement at the itty bitty girl running for her life and making a narrow escape before the diaper was taped shut and disposed of in a gigantic metal bin.

"OOOOH! LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE STILL EAGER TO SERVE!" the giant shemale chuckled, her girly voice echoing against the bathroom walls because of her excitement.

Lilly tried to run, but the giantess wasn't bothered. She put on a fresh diaper before even giving chase, and when she did, she caught up in two slow steps. There was no escape from her, Lilly thought. The rest of her pathetic little life would be spent pleasing this dirty, perverted goddess in the most humiliating of ways until she grew tired of torturing her insignificant little toy with ever more disgusting games.

The goddess's enormous foot stomped the floor with the force of a bomb attack, easily knocking the puny little woman over. The giantess's mocking chuckle boomed like thunder from above as her ant-sized victim got back on her feet. Then, her other foot, slightly further away, shot up in the air and came down just as hard, shaking the earth again. Lilly was no match for her. The colossal shemale squatted down.

PPPPFFFFFFRRRRRT!

Chuckling at the fart, she picked up the little doll between her sticky fingers and brought her to the sink. She cleaned Lilly (relatively) gently under warm, running water, rubbed soap all over her, and then washed it off. She used a hair dryer on her for a bit, toying with her by blowing at her from afar, then moving it closer to make her fall, then suddenly moving it when she was leaning against the strong wind, once again making her lose her balance. The whole time, Lilly had to listen to her girly laugh.

Lilly watched the giantess put away the enormous hair dryer, then loom over her little victim with one fist on either side of her and a playful, horny smile on her lips.

"DANCE FOR ME, LITTLE ONE!" she cooed.

Lilly tried, but the attempt was a catastrophe. The giantess's mere presence made her tremble, and with her looming over her like this, she couldn't coordinate her movements at all. Her grinning captress let her fist fly up in the air and slam down right next to the little toy girl, just to relish her total power over her.

She picked her up again, slowly bringing her up to her face. She giggled while she simply watched her helpless toy struggle in her loose grip for a while, but soon enough she started stroking her hardening cock through the thick diaper again while another moan escaped her lips. She gave Lilly a telling, horny look before slowly placing her on the floor next to her massive feet. She sat down with another earthquake and placed her giant soles on either side of the tiny woman.

Dirty from her earlier walking around barefoot just to create the little adventure in her diaper, they now towered threateningly over Lilly. The giantess pointed to the left one and farted again.

"TIME TO CLEAN MY SOLES!" she grinned with a sweet, horny voice. "MAKE SURE TO PLEASE YOUR GIANT MISTRESS!"

Chapter End Notes:

I might keep going with this story, since a few people have requested that.