- Text Size +

Colossa lowered the two dolls so they were standing on the dollhouse floor. She had Lauren’s hand touch Gary’s plastic erection while giggles came from above. This was so much more fun with a tiny girl to watch, she thought. She bent Lauren over and had her lick it too. Annie watched in a mix of awe, fear, and curiosity as the giantess played with her dolls. When the plastic penis entered the hole between Lauren’s legs and Coco’s moans started booming from above, the tiny woman couldn’t help but worry that her captress might use her instead of Lauren next time.

The giantess moved the dolls over to the bed, and Lauren’s plastic boobs threatened to whack Annie over the head as the humping intensified. Coco’s giggling boomed louder as the tiny woman backed up to avoid the giant dolls, and she made them take over the bed while doing it doggy style. Annie jumped off the bed and slowly made her way to the door, her eyes moving between the giantess and the dolls.

Colossa kept moaning and giggling. She seemed really into playing with dolls, which was strange to Annie. The door was closed, but probably not locked, she thought, but there was no way she’d escape the giant woman’s notice. She carefully backed into the door and then realized she’d have to pull it open.

Annie kept looking at Colossa until the door was open enough that she could slip through, but as she did, she was greeted by a wall. She tried pushing it, and found it somewhat soft, yet solid. She heard her captress’s godlike laugh like thunder from behind.

“WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU’RE GOING, LITTLE DOLL?” she grinned as we watched the tiny woman’s eyes run along the giantess’s arm, following it to the other side of the door. She finally realized that the wall was Colossa’s hand, before it moved so it could pick up the confused little doll and bring her up to the billboard-sized face of the ebony goddess.

Coco didn’t say anything. She just grinned as she let her toy dangle in front of her imposing face for a while. The expression on the tiny’s face made her look so cute and helpless. While the giant woman enjoyed the way she could control her dolls, the thought of controlling a real tiny person was exhilarating. Warm, giant breaths washed over the trembling tiny girl for what seemed like forever before she was finally put back next to the two actual dolls.

“PUT THEIR CLOTHES BACK ON,” Coco commanded with a smile. Annie complied immediately. It was hard to do, and her captress watched her struggle with booming giggling and laughter. She really was a slave to her giant mistress.

Once she was done, Coco picked her up between her thumb and index finger and brought her to her desk. She grinned as she stood tall above her, simply taking in the feeling of being huge. When she sat down, the whole desk shook, and Annie struggled to keep her balance. Coco relished it. She let her massive boobs rest on the desk, once again causing an earthquake in Annie’s little world.

“THEY’RE LIKE MOUNTAINS, AREN’T THEY?” Coco mused with a smile. Her erect nipples were visible through her tight dress. “I’M ABSOLUTELY ENORMOUS COMPARED TO YOU... EVEN WHEN I SPEAK SOFTLY LIKE THIS, MY VOICE MUST BE LIKE THUNDER TO YOUR TINY EARS.” Her smile widened. “YOU LOOK TERRIFIED, LITTLE ONE.”

Annie didn’t know what to do. She just kept staring up at the gargantuan woman and nodding vigorously whenever she said anything. She could tell Coco was enjoying herself, and she decided that getting on her bad side would be a terrible idea. If this godlike being got bored of her, there’s no telling what she might do, but something told Annie that letting her toy go was not an option she was interested in.

Colossa moved her index finger right next to the terrified little woman, lining her long, pink fingernail up behind her. “YOU’RE NO BIGGER THAN MY NAILS. THAT’S FUNNY,” she grinned. “TELL ME, DOLL, DO YOU LIKE MY GIANT NAILS?” The giantess let her nails hover over her little captive like a cat playing with a mouse. Annie nodded again, staring up at them in fear.

PPPPFFFFFRRRRTTTTTT!

“OOPS. I FARTED,” Colossa smiled. “THAT MUST HAVE BEEN REALLY LOUD TO YOU, HUH?” She waited for Annie to nod. “BUT YOU DON’T MIND YOUR GODDESS PASSING GAS, NOW, DO YOU?” she asked with an expectant grin. The tiny girl shook her head and raised her hands. “GOOD, ‘CAUSE THERE’S MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM!” the giantess laughed as another fart escaped her butt.

PPPPFFFFFRRRRTTTTT!

“MMH… FEELS GOOD. I CAN’T SMELL ANYTHING EITHER. CAN YOU?” Coco sniffed and raised her shoulders. Annie could smell something, but it thankfully wasn’t too pungent. She stroke a thinking pose and then nodded a bit. Colossa laughed. “I GUESS MY GIANT FARTS SMELL MORE TO YOU THAN THEY DO TO ME! WELL, YOU WON’T MIND EITHER WAY.”

Coco was really enjoying the fact that she was talking to a real person that she could still justify treating like a toy, and therefore didn’t have to observe any taboos around. “SO, WHEN I PISSED ALL OVER THOSE ANTS, WERE YOU SCARED?”

Annie nodded.

“I BET IT SMELLED, HUH?” Coco was visibly excited now, and started touching her nipples. Annie nodded. “EVEN SOMETHING AS SIMPLE TO ME AS TAKING A PISS IS LIKE A NATURAL DISASTER TO A LITTLE DOLL LIKE YOU,” the giantess moaned. “I CAN FLOOD YOUR LITTLE WORLD WHENEVER I WANT TO.”

The little woman could tell her captress was getting aroused by the power she had over her captive, but she had nowhere to run. Coco lifted her tits and let them fall down onto the desk again, knocking Annie over with the following earthquake. As soon as she got up again, a giant, ebony fist slammed into the desk, barely missing her, but knocking her over again.

“I JUST HAVE SO MUCH POWER OVER A TEENY, TINY THING LIKE YOU.”