- Text Size +

Ann closed her eyes and screamed as the massive sandal approached her. This was it, she thought. She would be flattened under the soles of this giantess, and nobody would ever know. But instead of hitting her, the enormous foot crashed into the ground further away. As Ann slowly opened her eyes, the vast crotch of the titaness filled her field of vision. The croutching giantess put her palms on her knees and spread her legs to make room for her massive breasts. Each one on its own looked like a mountain to Ann, and the tight dress left little to the imagination.

“HM… WHAT’S THIS?” the enormous woman mused, bringing the long, red fingernail of her  index finger up to her full, red lips, which turned into a smile. “A DOLL?” Her tree trunk-sized fingers with nails as long as Ann’s entire body descended from above like a cage, trapping the tiny woman inside before picking her up between the thumb and index finger. “LOOKS CUTE, BUT I JUST PEED ON IT, DIDN’T I? BETTER GET IT WASHED.”

Ann tried to prepare, but the feeling of sitting in a rocket bound for the moon was too overwhelming to prepare for. “N- no…” Ann squeaked in fear as the giant woman stood up, subjecting her to one hell of a ride. The heavy footsteps of the gargantuan woman were more pleasant from the relative safety of her hand, but the swinging made up for that. If she loosened her grip absent-mindedly, it would send Ann flying, and there was no hope of survival from such a height -- she was sure of that much.

The giantess took her to the bathroom and held her under the tap for a bit. Ann considered herself lucky the pressure didn’t cut her in two. As she was put down on the counter to dry, she lay completely still, so the giantess would keep thinking she was a doll. Maybe that way she could find a way to escape. She immediately regretted her position when her unwitting captress came back with a hairdryer. “THIS’LL BE MUCH FASTER!”

The hot wind would have blown her away if the giantess didn’t keep her legs in place with her finger. It didn’t take long before the roaring sound of the engine was replaced by a gigantic sigh, which also might have blown her away. “STILL DIRTY. MAYBE I NEED TO SCRUB IT OUT?” the giantess wondered out loud. “Nooo!” Ann screamed and started pushing on the massive thumb that approached from above. Her pathetic attempts didn’t achieve much in the way of moving the tree trunk-sized finger that threatened to flatten her, but it did get the giant woman’s attention, if not in the way she intended.

Although she couldn’t hear her, she was surprised that the doll moved, and decided not to scrub her dress, in case she destroyed the mechanism that made this possible. She picked the tiny toy up and dropped it in the vast palm of her hand to see if there was a way to remove only the dress. But Ann was done pretending. She immediately got on her knees and begged for mercy. “Please don’t hurt me! I’ll do anything you say! Please!”

“WOW! IS THAT AN ACTUAL TINY GIRL?” Her twinkling giant eyes widened as she brought Ann closer to her gigantic face. “HEY! THAT’S CUTE! LOOKS LIKE SHE’S PRAYING!” she giggled. “MAYBE SHE THINKS I’M LIKE A GODDESS OR SOMETHING.” She lowered her hand slowly and watched with a grin as Ann still lost her balance. “I COULD GET USED TO THIS!” she giggled.

She curled her thick fingers over the tiny woman in her palm and kept her in place with two fingertips as she entered the living room. She put her down on the table in front of the couch and sat down with another earthquake. “STAND UP, LITTLE ONE!” she said with a friendly smile. Ann obeyed, much to the giantess’s amusement. “SIT DOWN!” Ann sat down, and the giantess’s laughed loudly. When she calmed down again, she grinned, “STAND UP AND DANCE FOR ME!”

Ann blushed and tried her best. It was hard to dance in the commanding presence of this enormous ebony goddess. She might have found out that Ann was not literally a doll, but she still treated her as a toy. “YOU CALL THAT A DANCE? I’MMA SHOW YOU HOW TO DANCE!” the giantess laughed as she stood up. She wasn’t kidding -- she was a great dancer. The table shook every time she moved her feet, and Ann fell over every time her captress’s bountiful behind was thrust towards her, jiggling up and down, back and forth, threatening to flatten her like she had the ants earlier. The dancing titaness’s gigantic breasts were still visible through her tight dress, and they jiggled in unison with her booty.

When she finished, Ann didn’t dare do anything else but clap as loudly and visibly as she could, and then get on her knees and bow to the dancer towering above her. “I’LL HAVE TO TRAIN YOU LATER. YOU SEE, I’MMA KEEP YOU AROUND, LITTLE DOLL!” The grinning face descended upon the tiny woman with such speed that she thought she was about to be eaten. “MY NAME’S COLOSSA, BUT PEOPLE CALL ME COCO. YOU, ON THE OTHER HAND, WILL REFER TO ME AS ‘MISTRESS’ OR ‘MISS COCO’ OR OTHER RESPECTFUL TITLES YOU CAN THINK OF. I’MMA HAVE SO MUCH FUN WITH YOU!”

Colossa picked up her new toy between her index finger and thumb and brought her up to her gigantic ear. “WHAT’S YOUR NAME, LITTLE DOLL?” The tiny woman managed to half shout “Ann” loud enough that she could be heard. “ANN? NAH, YOU’LL BE ANNIE FROM NOW ON. THAT’S A BETTER NAME FOR A DOLL. LET’S PRACTISE! WHAT’S YOUR NAME?” The tiny woman sighed and shouted, “Annie,” much to her mistress’s amusement.

“GOOD, BUT YOU FORGOT TO BE RESPECTFUL OF YOUR GODDESS. WHAT’S YOUR NAME?” the giantess was a bit more threatening this time, but seemed playful still. “My name is Annie… Mistress.” Coco grinned and took the tiny woman to her room. She got on her knees in front of a dollhouse. “I’VE GOT SOMEONE FOR YOU TO MEET! HER NAME IS LAUREN. SAY ‘HI LAUREN!’” Annie was placed in a room next to an actual doll twice her size. “Hi Lauren?” she tried. “AGAIN,” giggled the giantess. “Hi Lauren,” the obedient Annie repeated.

Coco picked her up and put her in another room in the dollhouse, next to another doll. “THIS IS GARY. SAY HI!” The giantess kept giggling at the absurdity of Ann’s situation. She had originally mistaken her for a doll, but now that she knew she wasn’t really a toy, treating her like one was so much fun. “Hi Gary,” Annie shouted.

“NOW, LET ME SHOW YOU WHY GARY AND LAUREN ARE MY FAVOURITE TOYS… I MEAN WERE, UNTIL YOU CAME ALONG!” Coco giggled with a playful grin as she put Annie on the oversized doll bed and grabbed the two real dolls. “PAY CLOSE ATTENTION, LITTLE ONE.” Coco giggled as she had Lauren pull Gary’s pants down, revealing a permanent plastic hard-on. It looked like a dildo to Annie, but twice as big as it should be. Coco then pulled up Lauren’s long dress. She wasn’t wearing any underwear, and between her legs was a large hole. “I see where this is going,” Annie whispered to herself.