- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Originally posted on Coiled Fist on July 22 2017, and then on Giantess City on July 23 2017.

------

Having bought a very special little glass bottle from a mysterious Middle Eastern lady, I hurried back home as quickly as I could. I had to be alone before checking it again and make sure my eyes hadn't deceived me.

I entered the bathroom and quickly locked the door, even though I was alone at home. I had to make absolutely sure nobody saw what I was about to do. I fished out the little bottle from my pocket and brought it up to my face.

The sight of the ant-sized woman inside drove me mad with lust. Her light brown hair gently caressing her shoulders, her white summer dress barely covering her knees, and her beautiful blue eyes staring anxiously up at her enormous captor... I just couldn't get enough of her.

This tiny object of my desire, almost unable to stay upright due to my nervous excitement preventing me from holding the bottle still, looked over at my fingertips on either side of her. Each one was bigger than her entire body, but even they paled in comparison to the enormous face watching her every tiny move from outside. She was completely in my power.

To give her a taste of what was to come, I moved the bottle back and forth too quickly for her to keep up, making her fall over. My enthusiastic grin told her all she needed to know about her situation. Her adorable blue eyes widened as she covered her mouth with a teeny, tiny little hand. "That's right," I thought to myself. "Fear me, little doll!"

I felt my penis harden in my pants. It was time to let my monster out. I put the bottle down on the countertop and paused for a moment to watch her struggle to keep her balance. Pleased to see her looking up at me, I undid my belt and unbuttoned my jeans before pulling them down, once again pausing to see her reaction. The terror in her eyes when she realized I was hard was nothing short of priceless.

I removed my jeans, T-shirt, and socks, then rested my hands on my hips and stared down at my tiny captive as my growing dick fought the fabric of my boxers, causing it to tickle the tip and make it even harder. The tiny woman got on her knees to beg, but I had already decided, and her wishes were unimportant.

I picked up the bottle again and opened the toilet lid. Then, I opened the little bottle and slowly angled it so my innocent little victim slid out onto the toilet seat. She was caught between a fall down to the hard tiles on the floor and another into the cold water in the toilet bowl, and I could tell she was terrified. Just a little puff of air would be enough to send her flying down into it. "I could fart on her and make her fall in; that would be delightfully evil," I thought with a horny smile, but I had other plans... this time.

Pulling down my boxers revealed my hardening dick in all its glory. I let it swing freely for a few seconds before using my crotch muscles to move it up and down. Tighten, release. Tighten, release. This was going to be so much fun.

I turned around and threatened to sit down on her. How easily I could crush her like an insect under my enormous buttocks! But instead, I grabbed my cock, sat down normally, and then brought my muscular thighs together, once again threatening to squash her, but stopped when it was just wide enough for my dick to fit between them.

"I want to play a game," I said with an evil smile, lowering my dick until it was just above her. I tightened my crotch muscles and let go of my hard-on. "If I let it fall, you'll be crushed like an ant under the weight of my gigantic cock! Let's see how long I can keep you alive!"

I let my erection drop down a few times, but made sure to pull it up right before it hit her. It got easier and easier, since I got more and more aroused. The sight of this tiny, innocent little woman, trapped under my massive cock, probably overwhelmed by the strong smell of my musky crotch, quickly made my cock harder. Soon, it was pointing straight up.

"Looks like I'll have to play another game with you!" I grinned and started stroking my hard-on. "How about you lick my sweaty balls?" I moved my crotch closer to the half-inch-tall doll between my thighs. I let my balls rest on the toilet seat, almost pushing her with them until she started doing what she was told, like a good little girl.

Her minuscule little tongue touching my balls in the shadow of my rock-hard boner made me so horny that I moaned in pleasure. I made her keep licking until I was about ready to explode. My stiff rod of a penis jumped up and down, back and forth, erupting like a volcano and covering everything in my warm, sticky cum; my pubes, my thighs, and of course my little slave.

"Ah... that was good!" I exclaimed, more to myself than to her. "Now, wash up and get ready to serve me again." I carefully picked her up between my thumb and index finger and put her on the countertop, then gave her a bottle cap full of water and a bit of soap. I watched her wash away the sticky substance covering her tiny body while I myself just used some toilet paper to wipe away the worst from my crotch and the toilet seat.

Once she had cleaned her dress, I dried it almost instantly with a hairdryer, which I then threatened to blow her away with. This also made sure she was dry again when I gave her the dress back. She put it back on, and I picked her up. How pristine and innocent she looked, freshly bathed and all! Yet I unceremoniously dropped her into my dirty underwear before pulling it back up, trapping her under my smelly balls.

"Use that tongue, little doll!" I ordered with an evil laugh before putting my clothes back on and exiting the bathroom like nothing had happened. For a measly one hundred dollars, I had bought a beautiful little slave, and she was about to lick my balls for hours on end, getting soaked in my sweat. She was but a toy for my amusement, and I would make sure she never forgot her place.