- Text Size +

We couldn't sleep, partly because we were trapped in a jar full of giant cum, and partly because of the the giant couple's loud snoring. To the giants, the sound wasn't very loud, but to us, it was deafening. Julia was as exhausted as I was, but we couldn't rest at all. We had managed to get off most of the cum from our bodies, but we were both sticky. The night passed too quickly, and the giants woke up early.

"GOOD MORNING LITTLE ONES! SLEPT WELL?" Maria teased us and laughed. "I'VE GOT TO GO TO WORK TODAY, AND I'll BE BACK LATE," Max said as he kissed the giantess. "ME TOO! BUT... WHAT ABOUT OUR TOYS?" Maria asked. "I TOLD MY SISTER ABOUT THEM, AND SHE'LL GLADLY KEEP 'EM SECRET FOR BEING ALLOWED TO PLAY WITH THEM OCCASIONALLY." The giant man grinned at us. "SPLENDID IDEA! AS LONG AS THEY'RE ALIVE WHEN WE GET HOME..." Maria said as she stood up, making her huge, naked body tower over us. "OH, DON'T WORRY! SHE'LL TAKE CARE OF THEM." Max answered as he stood up too, revealing his dick. Strangely, it wasn't erect.

When the two giants had eaten and gotten dressed, they fed us water and bread. Then, we were put into a clean cage. "DON'T GET USED TO IT; WHEN WE GET HOME, YOU'RE GOING RIGHT BACK INTO THE JAR!" Maria giggled as she put the little cage into her purse. It took only ten minutes to drive to Max's sister Sabrina's house. "WELCOME! DID YOU BRING THE LITTLE DOLL-COUPLE?" she almost screamed as she ran over to the car. "OF COURSE! HERE THEY ARE. NOW, YOU GO AHEAD AND HAVE FUN, BUT WE'LL HAVE THEM BACK TONIGHT. ALIVE. UNDERSTOOD?" Max told her as he gave her the cage. "I PROMISE!" Sabrina giggled as she looked down at us. Max and Maria drove off, and we were now Sabrina's to do whatever she wished to. She was a pretty girl with green eyes and dark brown hair. Her butt was, as well as her boobs, small (or, well, big, depending on how you look at it) and well-shaped. She looked like she was about twenty years old.

The gigantic young woman carried us into her kitchen, opened the cage, and let us out on the table. "SO, MY LITTLE TOYS! I'LL TELL YOU A LITTLE SECRET! YOU'RE NOT MY FIRST TINY PLAYMATES!" she smiled as she placed a box on the table. She opened it and picked out a few more little people our size. "GODDESS SABRINA IS SOOO HUNGRY, MY TEENY, TINY, LITTLE SNACK-SPECKS!" Sabrina giggled, rubbing her belly. The little people in her gargantuan hand screamed loudly as the giantess picked them up between her thumb and index finger and lifted them slowly towards her hungry lips before dropping them in, one by one. Her stomach growled, and she grinned evilly at the expressions on the tiny faces before she swallowed her victims whole. When she finished eating, she turned her attention to us again. "AND NOW I WANNA PLAY!" she giggled as she scooped us up, then grabbed some more toys from the box. Julia held me tightly, and she almost started crying when the young goddess entered the bathroom.

"TOILET TIME, MY LITTLE SLAVES! AND YOUR GODDESS WANTS TO PLAY WITH HER TOYS HERE TOO..." she grinned as she picked up one of the two other girls in her hand. "YOU'LL TEST THE WATER FOR ME!" she laughed as she unceremoniously dropped the poor woman into the enormous toilet bowl. "TOO COLD, HUH? I'LL FIX IT..." Sabrina pulled down her panties and sat down on the toilet. She carefully placed Julia, me, and another couple down between her thighs, so that we would have to watch her play with her tiny victims. The perverted goddess aimed a deadly golden shower near the helpless woman, trapping her in the foam. Then, she moaned and let giant turds drop like bombs into the yellow water.

I couldn't see the girl any more, so I assumed the giant, crazy bitch had killed her under her poop. "OH! SHE DIED! WELL, THEN, YOUR TURN TO GO!" the giantess grinned at the other guy, picked him up, then let him drop down into the piss-pool underneath her while her girly laugh boomed like thunder from above. The poor guy crawled up on one of Sabrina's logs, then begged her for mercy. The young goddess just laughed at the tiny bug in toilet.

"THINK OF IT THIS WAY, TINIES: YOU'RE IN HELL, AND I'M THE MOTHERFUCKIN' DEVIL HERSELF!" the giant woman grinned to us as she wiped her ass. "THAT'S YOUR BOYFRIEND, RIGHT? THEN WHY DON'T YOU JOIN HIM?" she giggled at the tiny woman as she picked her up and stuck her onto the shit-covered paper, then dropped it into the bowl. "YOU CAN JUST STAY IN THERE 'TILL NEXT TIME I'M GOIN' TO THE TOILET!" the young giantess grinned as she picked us up and put down the lid.

After letting us witness these horrible games of hers, Sabrina took us upstairs to her bedroom. She brought the box too. We were terrified to learn that she'd taped and strapped tiny people all over her room. Some hanging from the bedside table, some stuck to the table and chair, and even some lying in the carpet. The mighty giantess killed a tiny person every third step! Julia and I were put on her bed. "NOW, I'LL HAVE SOME FUN WHILE WAITING FOR MY GIRLFRIEND TO COME OVER!" she grinned at all of us. The giant woman undressed. She revealed her well-shaped curves, legs and waist. Then, when she stood there in only her underwear, she picked up some people from the box, and dropped some into each bra cup, some in the front of her panties, and some in the back. She thought for a moment about what to do with the rest, but then just shrugged, licked her lips, and devoured the rest of the screaming tinies.

"OH, NOW I'M GASSY!" she said as she picked up Julia and me, lifted us up to her red lips, covered in her saliva, and when I thought she was going to eat us, she opened her mouth wide and burped loudly. Then, she wet her lips again and kissed us, pinning us down in her palm. "LITTLE TOY-PEOPLE ARE SO MUCH FUN!" the giant girl giggled at us before pulling down her densely populated panties, sitting down on the chair—crushing most of the captives stuck there under her gorgeous butt—then placing us under her sexy asshole. She pinned us down and farted loudly. Sabrina laughed as she picked us up and sniffed us, seemingly enjoying the smell, but pretending not to. "EEW! I CAN'T IMAGINE HOW MUCH THAT SMELLS TO YOU LITTLE BUGS!" she teased.

The doorbell rang, and the door opened. Heavy footsteps approached the bedroom, and in came—Tara! The same Tara who'd shrunk us, then tried to capture us. "WHY, HELLO, YOU TWO! I REMEMBER LAST TIME WE MET!" Tara grinned. "HEHEHEHE! WELCOME TO HELL!" Sabrina laughed. The two giant lesbians whispered to each other for a moment, then turned to us. "I'M WET," Tara smiled. "ME TOO! UNDRESS!" Sabrina giggled and removed her giant bra, causing lots of tinies to fall to their death on the floor. Then, she finished removing her huge panties, and we saw her juices leaking from her crotch. The lesbian goddesses sat down on either side of us on the floor.

We were trapped between the crotches of these two enormous, sexy psycho-bitches. Sabrina had shaved off her pubic hair, but Tara still had some left. "ME FIRST!" Tara grinned as she grabbed us, then tied thread thick as ropes around our waists. "NOW, ENTER!" she ordered as she placed us on her wet pussy lips. "OR GET SQUEEZED TO DEATH IN OUR CROTCH-HUG!" Sabrina added while moving her crotch against Tara's from above. We had no choice but to enter Tara's tight, slimy womanhood. Her giant body shook with pleasure the whole time, and she slid us in and out for a while.

"MY TURN!" Sabrina giggled as we entered her pussy to repeat the process. Both giantesses came on the floor, then put us into the puddle. "THEY'RE ACTUALLY MINE, Y'KNOW..." Tara said, then told Sabrina about her wish. "OH, I'M SORRY, BUT I PROMISED I'D GIVE THEM BACK," Sabrina shrugged. "IT'S OK, WE'LL JUST HAVE FUN WHILE THEY'RE HERE!" Tara smiled, then farted on us. "INSIGNIFICANT LITTLE ANTS! BOW DOWN BEFORE YOUR ALMIGHTY GODDESSES! ...OR DEVILS!" Sabrina said, demanding that we worship them.

The two played the whole day, but Tara left before Max and Maria came back. The last thing we heard before she left was the toilet flushing... When Maria picked up the cage, she asked if Sabrina'd had a good time. "WHY, YES! I'LL TAKE CARE OF THEM ANY DAY!" she answered, and Maria promised to let her do it again soon. "BUT NOW WE WANNA PLAY OURSELVES!" Max laughed when they got home, and we were brought up to the bedroom, and then forced to climb both his penis and her boobs and clit. When Max came on us in his condom, we were actually pretty relieved, because it was over. We were dropped into the cum-jar together with the condom after Maria'd kissed and licked us clean. "AAAAH! I TOTALLY LOVE BEING A GODDESS!" she moaned as she lay down to sleep. Julia and I talked for a while, and we found we could live with this, as long as we had each other. Then, it was our turn to enjoy ourselves for a while.