- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The original chapter titles have been lost, but I'm trying to remember them. If you remember the original ones, please let me know!

------

Max was grinning as he held Julia and me in his enormous, powerful hand. We could do nothing but stare up in awe as the two horny giants kissed passionately, then looked down at us. "HOW TINY AND HELPLESS THEY ARE IN MY HAND! I COULD JUST CRUSH THEM LIKE NOTHING!" Max laughed as he enjoyed the sheer feeling of power to do to us whatever he pleased. "Robin, I'm scared!" Julia whimpered, seemingly trying to hide in my arms. "I know, me too," I replied, making it worse, I then realized. "BUT WE WOULDN'T WANT THEM TO BE CRUSHED, WOULD WE? OF COURSE NOT... YET!" the giant taunted.

Maria giggled, and then brought her enormous, beautiful face down to us, so close that we could feel her warm breath, which smelled like she'd drunk more than a couple of beers. "MAX, SWEETHEART, THINK OF ALL THE POSSIBILITIES WE HAVE! WE'RE LIKE FUCKIN' GODS TO THEM NOW!" Maria said, and poked us with her wet, smelly tongue. "WATCH THIS, SEXY!" The giant grinned as he lowered his massive hand with us in it. He tried to do it slowly, but he was so aroused that he couldn't hold back for long, and soon we saw his red, hard cock towering over us.

Max lowered his mighty hand to below his balls. He positioned them right above us, and, as Maria bowed down to watch, pinned us down in his palm by letting his enormous balls rest on top of us. "OH! THIS FEELS GOOD!" he moaned loudly. Julia and I couldn't even breathe. At first, his balls felt soft, but their huge size made them heavy, and soon they were like rocks about to flatten us. "THEY'RE COMPLETELY IN MY POWER!" Max roared with lust.

"HEY, I WANNA PLAY WITH THEM TOO!" Maria giggled, as Max slowly removed the pressure from above. Julia looked like she was crying, but she didn't have any tears left, it seemed. Max held us right below his towering cock, grinning down at us. Maria picked us up between her sexy thumbs and forefingers. Her pink nails were longer than our entire bodies. One in each hand, she brought us up to her beautiful, frolicsome face. Her full, hot lips were painted red, in sexy contrast to her white teeth. "I JUST CAN'T GET OVER HOW TINY AND HELPLESS YOU ARE! I'VE GOT AN IDEA... LET'S SIT DOWN IN BED AND PLAY, RATHER THAN JUST STAND HERE!" She grinned as she put us down on the vast, white, empty bed. We stared for a few seconds at the enormous, seemingly almighty, naked giants looking down at us from an amazing height.

"WAIT! I'VE GOT ANOTHER IDEA!" she said with an evil smile. Julia was still lying on the bed in awe, but I managed to stand up, and sure enough, so did my member. The enormous goddess that was Maria positioned her lovely bare foot, with toenails painted as pink as her fingernails, at my level. With a little movement from her gigantic toe, I was pushed back into a lying position. The giantess pinned us down into the giant, soft mattress with her smooth, sexy foot. "IT'S LIKE STEPPING ON ANTS!" she exclaimed, pushing down a little harder, then removed her foot. "I WANNA FART ON THEM! OK WITH YOU, DARLING?" Max grinned. "OF COURSE, YOU KNOW I'M INTO FARTING TOO!" Maria giggled in anticipation.

Max stood high above us and looked down. We watched him tickle his enormous, red cock, then laugh and turn his ass to us, almost sitting on us again, and farted loudly. It blew us off our feet, but we landed on the bed again. The smell was overwhelming at our minuscule size. The enormous Maria approached us, but this time she wasn't going to save us, but instead get her part of the fun! Unlike Max, she actually sat on us, but just enough to keep us firmly in place. "THIS IS FUN!" she exclaimed as she pushed out a powerful giant fart aimed directly at us. It smelled just as bad as Max's. "THIS IS SO MUCH FUN! I CAN SEE WHY TARA WOULD SHRINK YOU!" she exclaimed.

"Robin, are they going to kill us?" Julia whispered. "I hope not... But they're so horny now that they might..." I said, holding around her and kissing her. "AWW! HOW CUTE THEY ARE!" Maria boomed. "YEAH, BUT DO YOU THINK THEY'LL SURVIVE THE NIGHT?" Max laughed. Maria grinned. "WE'LL SEE..." She sat down on the bed. It was amazing. First, her right leg passed over our heads, then her giant, wet pussy and her jiggly ass, and as she lifted up her left leg, she sat down hard, making us bounce into her butt cheek. "MY TURN!" Max said as he sat down even harder vis-à-vis Maria, causing us to bounce into him; me into his balls, and Julia on top of his penis. "CAN'T WAIT, CAN YOU?" the giant laughed as he picked us up and placed us in his palm.

Julia put her arms around my waist. "Do you think they'll... drown us?" I didn't answer, because Max dropped us into Maria's hand, and leaned over to a bedside table, opened the top drawer, and took out something. When he unpacked it, I saw what it was; a giant condom! "HAHAHA! DON'T WORRY, LITTLE ONES! I WON'T DO WHAT YOU'RE THINKING! OR... WE'LL SEE!" the giant laughed and put the condom away for a while.

"NOW IT'S MY TURN TO PLAY AGAIN!" Maria giggled. The sexy giantess laid back, put me on her right boob, and Julia on the other. "C'MON, LITTLE ONES! CLIMB DOWN!" We had a look. It was an awfully long way down... "I'LL HELP!" Max grinned as his mouth descended towards Maria's boobs to suck her nipples. He sucked Julia into his mouth, then spat her back out on top of the nipple. "YOU DON'T WANT ME TO DO THAT AGAIN? THEN GET GOING!" he laughed as Julia, now covered in his saliva, climbed down Maria's left tit. "AND WHAT ABOUT YOU?" Maria cooed as she lifted me towards her red, hot lips and opened her mouth. "No! Please! I'll climb!" I screamed, but it was too late; Maria dropped me onto her tongue and closed her mouth. It was hot, dark, and wet, and the smell of alcohol was strong inside it. Her giant tongue played with me in the dark, but she soon spat me out again. "NOW, CLIMB!" the mighty giantess ordered.

When both Julia and I were in Maria's cleavage, the giant woman started massaging her firm boobs, squeezing us between them. Then, Max's red, hard cock entered her cleavage too. "AAH! THIS IS GREAT! LET'S JUST KEEP THEM AS OUR LITTLE SLAVES, HUH?" the giant moaned. "YES! BUT WE SHOULD START DOING THE REAL THING SOON, OR WHAT?" Maria grinned. "YEAH, BUT THERE'S ONE THING I WANNA DO FIRST..." Max winked at her. "I SEE!" replied the giantess. She lay down on her stomach, and Max put us in in her butt crack, on top of her anus. "READY WHEN YOU ARE!" Max said and sat down on Maria's ass with his asshole right above us. "THREE... TWO... ONE..." the giantess counted, and the giant couple farted loudly at the same time, with Julia and me in between their asses! "At least *COUGH* they didn't strap us to his cock..." I said as we were picked up. "WHAT A WONDERFUL IDEA!" both giants exclaimed at the same time.

A few minutes later, Julia and I were firmly strapped to Max's hard and sticky manhood. "LICK IT! LICK IT, SEXY!" he almost cried with lust. "YES, MY DEAR!" Maria giggled as she approached us with her wet, pink tongue. She covered us with saliva once again, and licked the giant pillar we were strapped to, so the giant's entire body shook. "MORE, BITCH! MORE!" he cried. "OH, WE'RE FUCKIN' GODS!" Maria moaned between sucking his dick and licking it, drooling down on us in both cases. "GOTTA DO THE REAL THING NOW!" Max finally said. "YEAH, BETTER UNTIE OUR POOR TOYS!" the giantess agreed.

We were untied and fell down under Max's balls. "GET THE CONDOM, SEXY! AND YOU START TICKLIN' MY BALLS FROM UNDERNEATH!" he said as he positioned his sweaty balls right above us. We stood up, reached upwards, and started tickling and pulling hairs. The giant soon aimed his butt at us and farted again. "MY TURN NOW!" Maria laughed and farted on us as well. "BUT NOW FOR THE REAL FUN!"

Maria picked us up, but right before she put us on the head of Max's penis, she remarked that we were still horny. "LET'S MAKE THEM HAVE SEX ON ME!" she giggled and put us on her abdomen, right by her pubic hair. "NOW DO SOME FUCKIN'!" she ordered. "This will be the first time we do this together..." Julia whispered. "Yes... but, do you want to do it?" I asked as I kissed her. "Yes," she answered and kissed me back. "Me too," I said as I cupped her boobs. Julia moaned and grabbed my cock. I pressed her close to my body, feeling her breasts against my chest. "C'MON!" Max roared. I inserted my cock into Julia's pussy. "AWW! THEY'RE SO CUTE!" Maria giggled, almost causing us to fall down! "THEY'D BE CUTER FUCKIN' IN MY CONDOM!" the giant said anxiously. "WELL... OK! BUT YOU LITTLE DOLLS DAREN'T STOP FUCKIN'!" Maria grinned. Max picked us up, and Maria went to get the condom. We were put on top of Max's cock, and the giantess put the condom on it. "LET'S DO IT! AND YOU, LITTLE ONE'S! I FEEL EVERY MOVE YOUR TINY BODIES MAKE! I'LL CRUSH YOU LIKE ANTS IF YOU STOP FUCKIN'!" Max ordered from outside the condom-prison.

Julia and I grew hornier by this, but more scared at the same time. The giant couple giggled as Max inserted his penis into Maria's vagina. He started sliding it in and out, and precum started leaking from the tip of his manhood. We kept going, kissing each other while getting soaked in the godlike giant's excretions. "If we die, I want you to know that us making love makes me happy," Julia moaned. "Me too," I answered. This went on for several minutes, until Maria came, causing her vagina to contract around Max's penis. This made him cum too, and once his cum had filled the condom, he pulled out of the giant goddess.

He removed the condom and and checked for us. "ARE THEY STILL ALIVE?" Maria moaned like she didn't care. "YEAH, THEY'RE STILL FUCKING IN MY CUM!" Max giggled, placed the opening of the condom under his asshole, and farted, filling our prison with his ass gas. "I WANNA DO IT TOO!" Maria giggled, as we continued making love in the foul-smelling condom filled with sticky cum. The opening was positioned under Maria's ass, and the giant woman let out the loudest, most powerful, and smelliest fart I've ever experienced! We could hardly breath in the condom! Max allowed us to crawl out between Maria's tits. We tried, but were stuck in cum, and the condom was too slippery.

Max held the condom up for us to slide out, and by doing so covered much of Maria's cleavage in his cum. "NOW, FINISH!" the giant ordered, and put us on top of Maria's right tit. Covered in cum, and with the giant couple watching, we came on top of Maria's firm boob. "That was awesome!" Julia moaned silently. I nodded, and Max put on his boxer. "YOU'LL SLEEP HERE T'NIGHT!" he grinned as he dropped us into it. "IF YOU SURVIVE, I'LL GET YOU A CAGE OR A JAR OR SOMETHIN'." He lay back to sleep with us stuck to his cum-covered dick in his smelly boxer shorts. Later that night, his cock started hardening again...