- Text Size +
Kiana smiled ruthlessly as she felt the rubble grind beneath her boot. She couldn’t feel all the humans she’d killed in that one step. Nor did she feel them in her next step. Or the next one. Or the next one as she continued her slow walk through the neighborhood. This was turning out to be a very productive stroll through the neighborhood.

Miles away, a small group of high school students were gathered on the roof of their school. They were eating lunch together like any other day when suddenly the building beneath them began to shake.

“Wow.. was that an earthquake?” one boy asked aloud.

When another tremor followed soon after, a girl screamed as she pointed towards the horizon. In the distance were the usual cities, in the further distance a mountain or two could be seen against the skyline, only now there was something else. A figure they could see in more detail but could tell was incredibly far away. They all saw this grinning girl with white hair and bright orange eyes. Black boots and tights that went up the length of her thighs, ending elegantly at the white crotch of her bodysuit. At her size she now easily dwarfed the mountains below her knees, skyscrapers were no taller than grass to her. She strode easily in their direction, crushing blocks of fleeing people beneath each step.

Only one or two of the kids ran down the stairs off of the roof, everyone else just stared at Kiana, transfixed on the approaching horror. The screams around them growing louder and louder as the surrounding neighborhood became more aware of the gigantic girl.

As she got closer, the giant girl only seemed to be getting taller. Finally she stopped walking, with the high school only a single step ahead of her.

With her eyes, Kiana could see every terrified face trained on her, all the pitiful humans running from the destructive power of her boots. This level of power was almost intoxicating, their fear was delicious. The only thing that could make it better was if she could actually feel them getting crushed beneath her like the ants they were. Luckily, that was as easy as taking off her boots.

Kiana bent down slowly, still savoring her view as she easily slipped off her right boot. She lifted her right foot, now wearing only her dark stocking, into the air. Far below, the outline of her massive elegant toes could be seen through the light filtering through. As she lifted the boot with her free hand, she brought her right foot back down onto the buildings below. She could feel almost everything. It was like walking on a thin layer of ice and snow, she could feel the harder buildings putting up a slight resistance before eventually caving in under her weight. It even had that satisfying crunch to it. And even then she could feel some more movement beneath her, as some people were still alive somehow, squirming slightly between her toes or the wrinkles in her soles. Everyone else was eradicated, squished flat beneath her heel and the ball of her foot into tiny blood stains that soaked into the enormous fabric.

Kiana repeated this with her left foot, taking off her boot and stepping down before setting both of her boots to her side on another small neighborhood.

Kiana smiled even brighter as she saw people fleeing, absolutely terrified of just her stationary boots. Really, if it wasn’t by her, this species of lowly worms would die out from its own stupidity. She now turned her attention back to the section of city before her. She flexed her toes eagerly, wondering how she could best exterminate this batch of pests. Her grin continued as an idea came to mind.

“How about I show you all another one of my powers,” she said rhetorically, bringing her hand closer to head before giving a loud, echoing-

SNAP

As hundreds continued to flee, running as fast as they possibly could to escape the massive Herrscher, many ran head first into a strange purple wall. As they fell back from the impact and onto their backs, they fell flat onto a now purple ground, staring up at a now purple tinted sky as the buildings in their peripherals began to fall away.

Kiana could see the countless purple cubes lifting up and out of the city towards her. These were containment cubes she formed around people at random in the city. As they flew upwards, quickly drifting towards Kiana’s face, all those inside them were becoming hysterical, either huddling in the corner to cry, or bang against the side of their purple shaded prisons, hoping to break free despite being at a lethal altitude. Kiana giggled as the humans finally stopped just in front of her head. Those who were banging against the sides stopped and stared in horror at the giant cute face. Hundreds of them were gathered, their purple mass looking almost like a small purple cloud to the denizens below.

"Pathetic," Kiana said to the terrified bugs within her power, "and to think you call yourself a respectable race. You're nothing more than insects, no greater than the lint within my boots. Actually.."

Kiana looked down at her boots thoughtfully for a moment. That actually wasn't a bad idea. Kiana raised her hand once more.

"Yes. Nothing more than lint.”

SNAP

Slowly, the small prison cubes began to drift back down towards the ground, this time floating towards the opening of Kiana’s boots. There came more inaudible protests and screams for mercy as the cubes fell into the darkness. As they came close to the sole of the boot, the cubes seemed to shatter away, the shards dispersing into the air before disappearing, leaving many people in the depths of each boot. As they fell to the ground, they all felt slapped in the face by the dense musty air that made it hard to breathe. If they could see more in the darkness, they’d find themselves all spread out across a massive footprint soaked into the sole of the boot. The ground beneath them felt soft and moist, making a squishing sound with each uneasy step.

“Let us out!” someone screamed in the darkness.

“Please!” one woman screamed between coughs.

Kiana loved hearing their screams. Now with them secured in her boots, she turned her attention back to the city before her, their own screams still echoing throughout the emptier streets.

Kiana bent her knees, squatting down over multiple city blocks. Those beneath her ass screamed as it came closer, effectively eclipsing them as the black mass blocked out the sun. She scanned the city gleefully. Her steps alone were enough to crack the pavement and cause some buildings to crack, especially the older ones. Car alarms were still ringing out from the very vibrations, and the occasional lamppost lay crashed into windows and cars. Amidst these scenes of destruction there were still plenty of humans running around. From this height they really did look like a colony of bugs running along their little paths.

Kiana rocked gently back and forth, forward and backward until her massive ass landed onto the ground behind her. The skin tight suit hit the still hard ground with a slap, the rest of her ass giving a slight jiggle as buildings were quickly crushed beneath Kiana's massive behind. She gave a giggle as she felt everything crumble and flatten as she shifted her weight. Kiana took out entire blocks with her ass as she stretched her legs out.

Hundreds more were flattened beneath the unbelievable thickness of her thighs. She proved too thicc for even the buildings as her black-clad legs settled against the pavement. Hundreds scrambled between her legs, unsure of where to run now. On three sides they were surrounded; by both Kiana's legs and her crotch.

There was nowhere to run now.