- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So, I actually had my Patreons vote on the subject for the next story I would write, this one.  At first I thought it would be difficult since Stheno and Euryale tease and torment my Fate waifu mercilessly, but learning more about them made me appreciate my sister-in-laws so much more.  I still don't use Stheno in game, ever, but I no longer feel a want to burn her out of spite for how useless she is in game, and I'll admit to neglecting Euryale despite her anti-male Saber/Zerker nuke potential.  Medusa is still number one, but these two have moved way up my rankings.  Also... just want to put this out there, but the two of them each have EX rank Magic!  They can literally cast magic as strong as Holy Grail wishes, which is insane!

Divine Spirits, the highest ranking classification for spirits born of nature and natural phenomenons.  They were the Gods that were forced to migrate to the Reverse Side of the World as the ultimate result of the invasion of the White Titan.  Beings on a magnitude of power and ability greater than what the Throne of Heroes is normally able to record.

Though many Servants possess the trait of 'Divinity', rather than marking them as Divine in nature it is more of a measure for their aptitude to become recognized as a Divine Spirit or not.  These are Servants who either demi-gods, mortals who earned the favor or protection of a Divine Spirit, or Divine Spirits who lose their qualifications as such.  It is because of these restrictions that it was believed for a long time that summoning a Divine Spirit to be a Servant was impossible, since modern Magecraft is only able to establish a connection with the Throne.

However, since the enactment of the Grand Order, the staff of Chaldea have learned that there are different ways for a Divine Spirit to get recorded into the Throne of Heroes and thus be eligible to be summoned.  Manifesting in a human body like Ishtar, Jaguar Man, Parvati or Ereshkigal; infecting a human-host body like Quetzalcoatl; being forced into a High-Servant Saint Graph like Meltryllis or Passionlip; or interrupting the summoning and manifesting through another's Saint Graph like Artemis are all methods observed and recorded through the FATE system that were previously unheard of, but none of these were the first case of summoning a true Goddess.

For these sisters, they are still very much Divine Spirits.  They gave up nothing but were able to be recorded into the Throne of Heroes purely because their weak nature was the reason they manifested as Goddesses to begin with.  In terms of physical capabilities, even normal humans could easily overpower them.  Even with the physical enhancements that come with becoming a Servant, drastically boosting their non-existent combat prowess, their strength and endurance are barely better than mortals.  But for them, that is how it should be.  They are to be like flowers, to be admired and wanted, not to fight.  They are Stheno and Euryale, the desire and ruination of heroes and men.



It was a rare sight for most of the Chaldean staff, to see the twin idol Goddesses in the halls, and dangerous for the men they passed.  Even without deploying their Noble Phantasms, Euryale's gaze could enrapture the weak minded and Stheno's smile carried the chance of literally causing hearts to skip beats.  Worse yet, they both knew it and enjoyed the mischief they could cause with it.

"That Medusa, wasting our time like this..."  Euryale sighed, crossing her legs while seated on the back of a male staff member she found 'doing nothing' as he crawled on his hands and feet.

"We'll just have to take our time punishing her, ufufu."  Stheno reasoned, likewise seated on some random guy she happened to pass.  "But being useless is the only thing outside of combat that she's good at, even if she's so small and cute."

"Too small and cute perhaps.  Like she's trying to steal our role."  The Archer countered.

"Then we'll just have to remin-"  The older girl began to reply as the cloaked back of their youngest sister came into view.  "Ah, there she is."

Stepping off their 'mounts', both Goddesses dismissed their enchantments and approached the Lancer-Class version of Medusa only to see her arguing with her Avenger self.

"Master needs to come with me, so stop being stubborn and let him go."  The petite girl demanded, holding onto one of Fujimaru's arms.

Gorgon, however, had her tail wrapped securely around the young Master and kept his face pressed into her chest.  "I have need of our Contractor today.  What would a little girl like you want with him anyway?"  She commented, refusing to relinquish her hold.

"Oh, did I hear that wrong, me?"  Euryale asked, walking into view of the two versions of their little sisters.

"I think not, me.  It seems Over-sized Medusa thinks her business with Master is more important than ours."  Stheno replied, leveling a narrow gaze on the cursed Goddess.  "Ufufu, I am also a 'little girl', Medusa.  Am I not entitled to Master's service?"

"B-B-Big older sister!? Little older sister?  Wh-what are you doing here?"  Immediately the confident demeanor Gorgon had been exuding crumbled and she shrank back from her smaller, older sisters.

"Medusa was taking too long with our task, so we had to come look for her."  Stheno explained in a sharp tone.  "Really, not only making us wait but also making us walk all the way here to find you.  I thought you were confident in your speed Medusa.  The normal Medusa wouldn't have taken so long."

"I-I'm sorry big older sister, but little older sister told me not to tell anyone else."  The young Medusa answered.

Looking at each other for a moment, both idol Goddesses sighed dissappointedly and Euryale pointed at Gorgon.  "She's still Medusa, is she not?  Telling yourself isn't telling someone else.  How can you be so dense?"

"I-I'm sorry.  You're right, this is because I didn't properly understand your instructions."  The Lancer Servant apologized.

"Well, what's done is done.  Come along Medusa, we'll speak with Master in our room."  Stheno said.

"Yes, older sisters."  She replied, tugging at Fujimaru's arm a bit more.

Gorgon, feeling her youngest self's signal, unwrapped her tail from their Master and turned to leave.  "I'll get a Mana Transfer from him some other ti-"

"Ufufu... would you look at that, me?  Medusa thinks she can inconvenience us and make us walk all the way back to our room."  Euryale commented, stopping Gorgon in her tracks.

"Oh, I'm sure that wasn't her intention at all me."  Stheno replied, walking over to the towering Avenger and grabbing her tail.  "She simply turned around so we could more easily sit on her tail as she carries us back, isn't that right, Medusa?"

"B-But, big older sister... Something as big and disgusting as me shouldn't be in the persence of adorable and pure beings like you."  She tried to explain.  Despite how they treat her, each version of Medusa thinks very highly of her older sisters, and Gorgon legitimately believes she is undeserving of being in their presence.  "I wouldn't dream of sullying your beauty with my filthy body."

"Oh?  It seems with that bigger body of hers, Medusa thinks she can tell us what to do."  The Assassin-Class Goddess said with a dark smile.  "What do you think, me?"

"How cheeky of her.  Medusa, bring us back to our room.  And made sure the trip isn't too bumpy."  Euryale ordered, standing next to her sister waiting for the serpentine Avenger to lift her tail for them.

"And you, Medusa, bring Master along."  Stheno added, looking towards the young Lancer.

"Y-Yes, sisters."  Both Medusas replied, Gorgon lifting her tail for the willful Goddesses to sit upon.

"I...  I didn't have a chance to say anything..."  Fujimaru thought as he followed the Greek sisters back to the Servant's quarters.



The walk back to the two Goddess' room was uncomfortably awkward to say the least.  There was no deafening silence, since both Euryale and Stheno talked between themselves, mostly about Gorgon and Lancer Medusa's behavior and how they planned to punish them as if the two were not present.  They said nothing to Fujimaru the entire way, but would smile wryly or giggle and wink at him whenever they'd look back to ensure Medusa was guiding him properly.

The two elder sister Servants dismounted Gorgon's tail once they were in their room and sat on their shared bed.

"My, your tail is surprisingly soft Medusa.  Are you putting on even more weight?"  Stheno giggled, crossing her legs as she relaxed.

"Oh, I have heard that she has been binge eating lately, me.  Whenever Master summons her he lets her eat as much as she wants."  Euryale stated, lying down with her head in her older sister's lap.

"Oh?  Is that why her stomach looks a bit pudgy?"  Mockingly, the Assassin Goddess pointed to the Avenger's mid section and smiled.

Had it been any other person, Servant or otherwise, the proud infamous monster would never tolerate such insults.  However, all she could do in the face of her sisters was blush timidly, cover her belly with her hands and stare at the floor.  "I... I'm sor-er... I mean, I apologize for presenting this ugly figure in front of you, older sisters."  She apologized, swiftly moving towards the door.  "I'll see myself ou-"

"Medusa..."  It was said coldly, carrying an older sibling's authority and freezing the cursed Servant in her tracks.  "Did we give you permission to leave yet?"

Turning slowly back, uncharacteristically meekly Gorgon avoided direct eye contact with her sisters.  "Bu-But big older sister..."

Sitting Euryale up, Stheno jumped up from the bed and walked over to Gorgon, grabbed her by the under breast strap of her top and dragged her back over to the bed.  It was obvious that the thin arms of the eldest sister would have been unable to move the larger woman an inch, but the fact that Gorgon obeyed her to the point to wordlessly go along with her put their relationship into perspective.  "Do no talk back, stupid Medusa.  All you have to do is listen to what I say.  Understood?"  She instructed, having Gorgon stand at their bedside as she sat back down and allowed Euryale to lie in her lap again.

"Y-Yes... big older sister."  Defeated, the usually intimidating Avenger stood in place as both her sisters began petting her hair snakes.

"Good.  Now then, Master.  Do you know why we summoned you today?"  Stheno asked, smiling mischievously at the young man they had effectively abducted.

"Um... because you need a Mana Transfer?"  He answered cluelessly.

"Hmmmm... what do you think, me?  Though he is our Master, and thus shouldn't kneel easily, that he would stand above Goddesses is a bit of a problem."  Euryale commented, looking up the her sister with her own troublemaker smile.

"I agree.  Though it is not his fault.  He is human after all."  Stheno replied, waving a finger in the air.  "Born with the flaw of 'growing and aging'.  So as a compromise, Master, we shall allow you to stand before us, but..."  Finishing her movements with her finger, Stheno invoked a spell effortlessly with a blinding flash of light.  "... you must not lower your gaze towards us."

Once his eyes adjusted to normal, Fujimaru was greeted with much lower angle views of the Servants present.  Not even seconds ago he stood next to Medusa's Lancer form, looking down at the adorable cloaked girl, now he was practically standing under her looking up her cloak.  Just her ankle was taller than him now!

"Much better, don't you agree me?"  Stheno asked, staring down at her now shrunken Master and licking her lips.

Getting up, Euryale walked over to the tiny boy and put a foot in front of him, not caring that she was also flashing her panties at him.  "Ufufu.  It's the perfect place for humans, me.  Especially ones that ignores their Goddesses for so long."  She said, shifting her sandals to spirit form and sliding her foot forward to grab the miniature magus between her toes.

"Hold on, me.  We shouldn't reward Master for ignoring us like he has.  He should have to earn the right to touch our flesh, don't you agree?"  Stheno suggested, walking up behind her other half and wrapping arms around her from behind, squeezing one of Euryale's breasts with one hand and sliding the other along her inner thigh.

"B-Big older sister...  D-Don't you think this is-"  Lancer Medusa began to say before Euryale grabbed her and pulled the petite girl into their embrace.

"Shhh, useless Medusa.  Be good and we might let you play with Master as well."  She said, caressing her younger sister's butt a bit, even going as far as to slip a couple of her finger's under the girl's leotard.  "Do you not trust your big sisters?"

Releasing Euryale's breast, Stheno cupped Medusa's cheek with her hand and smiled.  "It's just a bit of fun to entertain us, Medusa.  Are you trying to take our toy away?"

"N-Not at all, big older sister, little older sister."  Medusa replied, blushing intensely but making no move to break their hold.

Satisfied with their teasing for now, Euryale released Fujimaru from her toes and the two sisters dragged their youngest to their bed and sat her between them.

"Now then, our mouse-sized Master, you will be punished for having the audacity to summon two beautiful Goddesses only to leave them behind all the time.   Frail as we may be, becoming Servants has given us some combat abilities."  Stheno stated, looking down at Fujimaru with a dark smile.

"Worse yet, you earned the love of a Goddess and make no time to visit?"  Euryale asked, running her hand gently up and down Medusa's thigh.  "Even if I have Stheno, if you don't come to accept my love I'll feel slighted."  Her tone didn't indicate that her feelings were dampened in the least, instead she sounded like she was finding great amusement from his predicament.

"Oh my, you've told Mouster that you love him too, me?"  Stheno asked, sliding a finger up Medusa's back.  "As to be expected of me.  We think alike.  Though I was kidding, I did still say it."

Reaching out to take her older sister's hand, Euryale stared into Stheno's eyes.  "He was receiving both of our affection and still avoided us?  What a hubristic man our little Mouster is."  Breaking her gaze from Stheno's, the Archer looked up to her Avenger little sister.  "Do you not agree, Extra Large Medusa?"

"Y-Yes, little older sister."  She replied nervously.  As with her, receiving 'love' from her sisters was not the same as love from a human standpoint.  While she would prefer to consume those she takes to heart, her sisters enjoyed challenging those who pique their interest and watching them suffer and grow from it.  The only problem, the Goddesses knew not how to hold back and the deeper their love, the deadlier the challenge.

"Good.  Then Mouster is to cross the room and climb my leg."  Stheno explained, extending one leg to the floor.  "Make it to my lap within 15 minutes and I will return you to your proper height."

"15 minutes just to cross such a small distance?"  Gorgon thought, looking at the space between them.  "Such a simp-"

"Medusa."  Stheno said, looking up at Gorgon.  "There seems to be a mouse in our room.  Be a good snake and eat it for us, will you."

"B-Big older sister?"  The Avenger asked, as if she had misheard.

"Do I need to repeat myself?"  The Assassin-class Goddess asked in a much harsher tone.

Stiffening up, Gorgon began to sweat under the gaze of her sister.  "N-No, as you wish..."  She said, promptly walking over to Fujimaru, who tried to dash towards Stheno's leg while he could, and easily picking him up.  Her face softened as she brought him up to her face for a moment before opening her mouth wide and dangling him over her gaping maw.  "My stomach is much stronger than most... He'll digest in less than a minute.  This wasn't a trial.  Sorry, Master.  I cannot disobey my sisters."  She thought as she began to lower what she knew would be a mouth watering treat to him doom.

"What do you think you're doing, stupid Medusa!"  Both Euryale and Stheno chastise just as Fujimaru is about to disappear into her mouth.

Pulling the young Master out of her literal jaws of death, Gorgon looked over to her sisters in confusion.  "Huh?  But, big older sister said..."

"What kind of snake has arms and legs, me?  I am unable to think of any."  Stheno asked, looking to Euryale.

"Well, Medusa has arms and legs.  Even a tail, but she's not a snake now is she?"  Euryale replied.

"So then she's acting like a 'Medusa' currently, not a snake, right?"  Stheno questioned.

"I don't see her on her stomach, not using her arms or legs to move around so I guess so.  That would mean she's cheating.  Cheating to try and take our Mouster from us."  Euryale reasoned, narrowing her eyes towards Gorgon.  "Is that it, Medusa?  Are you trying to steal away the man that is taking your big sisters' attention away from you?  Ufufufu, what a naughty girl you are."

"I-I'm sorry, little older sister.  I failed to understand your intentions."  Gorgon apologized quickly.

"Good, then let's try this again."  Stheno said.  "Put Mouster back over there, and get back to where you were.  The punishment will begin when Medusa gets on the floor, understand?"  Both Fujimaru and Gorgon nodded, though they were hesitant.  "Ufufu, and don't think we'll stop Medusa this time Mouster.  If she catches you, we'll watch as you disappear into her huge body.  I doubt you'll last too long in her too, since she is such a glutton, ufufufufu."  She warned as Fujimaru was place on the ground against the far wall.  She drank in the worried look on his face, her favorite expression for handsome heroic-types.  "And Medusa, since you cheated once, you're no longer allowed to use your tail to move either."

"Yes, big older sister."  Gorgon acknowledged, getting down on her stomach and using her long tail to bind her arms and legs.

"And snakes don't have hair either."  Euryale pointed out, unclasping Lancer Medusa's cloak as the game was just about set.

Wordlessly, Gorgon commanded her hair to coil around her limbs as well.  Her only means of moving currently were her abdominal muscles.

"Very good, begin."  Stheno stated almost disinterestedly as she pulled the smaller Madusa down on top of her, making sure to keep one leg hanging off the bed.

"Ah!  B-Big older sister, little older sister... y-your hands are..."  Medusa said, voicing her reservations instead of trying to physically get them to stop.

"Shh, don't speak Medusa.  Ufufu, your sisters are personally inspecting your compact form.  Aren't you grateful?"  Euryale whispered into her ear, pressing her body down against her back.  

"Y-Yes... little older sister."  The obedient Lancer replied as her sisters began to grab her in inappropriate places.

Sliding her hand under her youngest sister's clothing, Euryale firmly grasped Medusa's undeveloped chest and pinched her nipple.  "She's lacking quite a bit from the normal Medusa, but it's not as soft as yours, me."  She appraised, looking out of the corner of her eye to see that Gorgon had slithered her way between their Master and them.  Whenever the tiny mage tried to go around she'd move to block him and lunged forward snapping her jaws at him if he got too close.  "Ufufu, better be careful, Master.  Medusa won't disobey us and will swallow you."  She thought, turning to nibble on Medusa's ear.

"Hmm, it's difficult to accurately tell with your clothes on, stupid Medusa.  Take them off."  Stheno ordered, firmly gripping Lancer Medusa's butt in her hand.  "You too biggest Medusa.  Mouster might get distracted if show off those stupidly big breasts of yours."

"A-As you wish, big older sister."  Both younger sisters replied, shifting their clothing to spirit form and bearing their naked bodies.  As expected, Fujimaru was stunned for a moment seeing Gorgon's bare breasts, but the sight of teeth slamming shut just an inch in front of him and a giant, long tongue running along his body was enough to bring his senses back just before said tongue wrapped around him enough to trap him.

"We should too, me."  Stheno suggested, having groped Medusa enough and instead grabbed the Archer's rear to compare.  She disrobed and smiled when she felt Medusa's hardened nipples press against her.

"Ufufu, so what do you think?"  Euryale asked, wiggling her butt as Stheno's fingers sank into the soft flesh once her clothing disappeared.  She saw their little Mouster dive just out of the way of Gorgon's bite and climb on her back to avoid anymore danger, but tumbled off as she rolled over to shake him off.

"Medusa's is about the same size, but firmer.  Compared to us, she has more muscle, so I'd give it a 4.  Our's are much cuter."  She stated, giving the Archer's tush a good squeeze before releasing it.  She lifted Medusa's head and ran her thumb across the girl's small lips, while Gorgon tried to get off the young man she accidentally buried  under her chest when she tried to turn around to face him.

"Yes, I'd rate her chest about a 3 or 4 as well.  It lacks the springiness of ours because of her muscles.  Not nearly as cute."  Euryale stated, turning herself around to look at Medusa's nethers while pressing her own into the back of her head.

Smiling, Stheno took the opportunity to press her lips against her youngest sisters and invade her mouth with her tongue.  Medusa was alarmed by this and futilely tried to back away, but that only made her other sister drop more weight on her head forcing her back down.

"Oh, would you look at that me?  Medusa's even trying to steal our position as virgin Goddesses as well.  What an impudent sister we have, ufufu."  Euryale said, spreading the marshmallowy soft vulva of the younger Medusa to peer into her quickly moistening sex.  Burying her face into her sister's love muscle, Euryale continued to tease and taste Medusa's pussy, not forgetting to suck her clit, until a deluge of liquid satisfaction came spraying out.

Concurrent to Euryale assault on the Lancer's heated sex, Stheno gave Medusa not a moments rest as she took her lips, even to the point of drawing a bit of blood.  The combined blissful sensations overwhelmed her mind and her eyes rolled in back, passing out for the pleasure.

"My, my.  Was Medusa always so weak?  I seem to remember the two of us being able to play with her for days like this."  Stheno commented, rolling the stupefied Lancer off her as Euryale turned back around to lay with her.  Gorgon was still having difficulties keeping up with Fujimaru at this point, as he managed to crawl out from under her stomach and was attempting to run around her to his goal and salvation.

"Even then, she'd pass out and we'd continue on our own."  Euryale replied with a smile, reaching down to start playing with her big sister's crotch next.  "She was a bit cute and soft down there, probably a 5 at best though.  How were her lips?"

"The same as her lower half I'd assume.  No excess muscles and they have a good color to them, but that much is to be expected of someone who shared our birth.  Even if she is flawed, currently her body is similar to ours."  Stheno said, pulling Euryale into a kiss only less intense than the one she had given Medusa in that she didn't draw any blood.  They could both see Gorgon slithering towards the bed, but there was no sign of their little Mouster anywhere.  Ending their kiss just as Stheno felt something climb onto her foot, the Assassin raised her leg up to inspect.  Losing his hold, Fujimaru tumbled down Stheno's flawless leg and impacted right on her crotch, effectively completing the challenge.  However, neither Goddess seemed to acknowledge his success as Euryale simply lowered her body back onto her sister's, sandwiching the shrunken Master between their divine sexes.  "Giving her a 4 should be more than enough."

"So an average of roughly 4 out of 10 for cuteness."  Euryale concluded, looking over at the quivering mess they had reduced the Lancer to.  "Still a failure I see, Medusa."

Using a guiding hand to bring her younger sister's gaze back to her own, Stheno smiled mischievously.  "Not so fast, me.  One of the same as we are, how do we know if our opinions truly match?  How about we check our results once more?"  She suggested, licking her lips.  "I could go for a bit more of her blood as well.  Medusa always did have the tastiest blood."

"A fantastic idea, me."  Euryale agreed, pulling Fujimaru out from between them.   "And you failed us too, Medusa."  She said in a bit harsher tone, glaring at the Avenger they had slithering on the ground.  "You allowed a mouse to touch your sister's bodies."

"I'm sorry, little older sister..."  Gorgon replied, unable to argue like she normally would.

"Sit up Medusa, you look ridiculous rolling around on the ground like a that."  Stheno said, sitting up.  "And take your punishment for being so useless."  As the larger Servant was about to ask what she meant, Stheno grabbed Fujimaru and stuffed him into the Avenger's mouth!  "You're not allowed to swallow this little Mouster anymore.  Just sit there and taste him while we... double, or maybe even triple check our results."  She ordered as both she and Euryale turned back to the Medusa on their bed, who had just enough reason forming to fear the incoming hell of pleasure she was about to receive.



After what must have been the most torturous hour of her time in Chaldea, Gorgon was on the brink of losing to her predatory need to feed and consume.  She had long since stopped herself from swallowing her saliva, for fear that she'd forget herself and send the hapless shrunken youth trapped in the mouth to her waiting gut.  It was a punishment only her sisters could ensure she obeyed.

From their bed, Stheno and Euryale would occasionally enjoy the troubled face of their big younger sister and the struggles of the mass she tried to keep safe in her cheeks.  They continued to tease Lancer Medusa with sexual pleasure while claiming to be examining her 'cuteness', of which they would be sure to voice the 'flaws' of.  Neither bothered to keep track of the number of times they brought Medusa to orgasm, but finally they looked at each other and nodded as Lancer Medusa's cry of ecstasy whimpered out and she collapsed onto the sweat soaked sheet with ragged breath.

Wordlessly getting up, Stheno walked over to Gorgon and circled around her.  "Hmm, she seems to have taken her punishment well, me."  She commented as she walked behind the full-figured Avenger, reeling back and slapping her exposed backside as hard as she could.

Not ready for the stinging strike, Gorgon stiffened up and her breath hitched.  She inadvertently swallowed hard, sending Fujimaru down to her stomach!

"Ufufu, not so fast me.  Useless and inmannered as always, weren't you Medusa?"  Euryale giggled, holding up the blissfully limp body of her small younger sister.  "What should we do, me?"

Panicking, both for angering her sisters and the safety of their shared Master, Gorgon tried to explain herself.  "B-Big older sister, little older sister, I-"

"Shut up Medusa."  Stheno ordered, coming around to stand in front of her.  "Kneel."

Unquestioningly, the Avenger complied to her eldest sister.  Before she could do anything else, the petite Assassin slipped her fingers into Gorgon's mouth, followed by her entire hand and then her slender arm as she reached down to retrieve what was her's.

"You can leave now Medusa, and take yourself with you."  She said, pulling her arm free with her prize in hand.  "Play with yourself for the rest of the night, it's not fun when you have no stamina."  She added with a smile, walking back over to the bed and sitting next to Euryale.

"Y-Yes, big older sister."  Gorgon replied, rubbing her sore throat and standing up.  She wrapped her naked smaller self up in her hair and manifested her clothes, heading for the door.  "Farewell and good night, big older sister, little older sister."  Bowing obediently, she exited the room.

"Ufufu.  Playing with Medusa got me all warmed up, me."  Euryale said, smiling towards the saliva covered shrunken magus trying to clean himself off.

"Me too, me."  Stheno agreed, placing the young man on the bed between them.

After being trapped in the darkness of one of his Servant's mouth for so long, not to mention being coated in thick, sour saliva, it took a few seconds from Fujimaru's vision to come back to him.  He knew he was naked now, his clothes that had shrunk with him dissolved in Gorgon's mouth, but not much else.  He was not prepared to be flanked on either side by the two Goddess' legs as they sat facing each other on their bed with not a thread on their pure bodies.

Skin as white as snow, and just as delicate, made all the more beautiful with the soft sheen of divine aromatic perspiration.  Their unsullied sexes were clearly visible, with an eye-catching luster as they dripped with anticipation.  Cherry colored nipples standing erect from modest breasts, as beads of sweat collected and ran down their flat stomachs.  Silky smooth strands of violet hair clung to and draped off their slender shoulders and thin arms.  Truly they were two of the most pure, innocent and coveted flowers.  The 'ideal woman' Stheno of elegant wisdom and the 'ideal girl' Euryale of carefree purity.

"Ufufu...  Mouster, you are free to stare to your heart's content."  Stheno informed, pulling herself closer to her sister and in turn bringing her hot sex almost directly upon the enamored youth.

Euryale followed her sister's lead, closing the distance between the two until Fujimaru was eclipsed in the shadow of their bodies.  "It is the sole privilege that a toy for us is allowed."

Exhausted from trying to get around Gorgon, Fukimaru was barely able to stand on his feet and the heat emanating off the sisters' bodies wasn't helping him with the dehydration setting in.  Seeing the young Master panting, Euryale giggled and placed two fingers behind him.  "Aw, poor little Mouster.  Did playing with Medusa tire you out?  Are you thirsty?  Hey, me?  Should we give the poor thing something to drink?"  She teased, pulling closer to her blossoming flower.

"My, how kind of you, me.  But do be careful.  One slip and we'll no longer be unsullied Goddesses."  Stheno agreed, sliding her quivering fold flush against the Archer's, save for the fingers and shrunken Master between them.

"Aahn!  Oh, how privileged you are, little Mouster."  Euryale said, pulling her fingers free from between them and using them to play with her sister's love button.  "How many mortals were given the honor of drink the 'nectar of the Goddesses'?"

"From us it is a first.  Drink up, little one.  Drink and show us your thanks."  Stheno replied, grinding her sex into her younger sister, enjoying the struggling of the human between them and Euryale's efforts while fondling her own breasts.

Left with little other option other than drowning, Fujimaru began swallowing the mixture of the Goddesses' love fluid.  Slowly, however, he thought less about surviving the ordeal and more on satisfying the two.  Massaging the soaked walls of flesh all around him, the youth began aggressively licking what he could.

Feeling her Master finally begin to engage in their fun, Stheno backed off from her sister a bit and scooped him out of the folds of her lips.  "Now what did I say about being careful, me?  Master was about to slip inside us."

"If it's with you and Master, me, I may not mind so much."  Euryale admitted to her other, playing with herself with a playful smile on her face.  "Though I have a better place for him, ufufu."

"My, my, me.  You really do like Master, don't you?"  The Assassin asked, leaning forward and giving her sister's nipple a light flick of her tongue as she rubbed Fujimaru's face against her clit.  "I might even be a bit jealous."  She added with a playful pout.

"Of course I love you the most, big sister Stheno."  Euryale assured, sliding down on the bed and kissing her bedmate passionately.  The two shared a lengthy lip locking session, with Euryale groping Stheno's pert rear and Stheno getting herself off using Fujimaru.

Lost in lust, thinking of nothing but the beautiful Goddesses, the young Master of Chaldea dutifully licked and rubbed Stheno's bean until finally a torrent of divine ecstasy sprayed down his throat.

Enraptured with her orgasm, Stheno collapsed on Euryale, who embraced her sister gently.  Once her breathing stabilized, she sat up and brushed her hair out of her face with a smile.  "My, that was a bit better than normal.  We'll have to train our little toy to get the best performance out of him though.  Now, you were saying you had a better place for him, me?"

Her smile only stretching a bit further, Euryale nodded and turned over on the bed, bringing her knees up under her chest and raised her small butt in the air.  "Come inside me, Master~."  She giggled, pulling her cheeks apart to show off her quivering anus.

"Ufufu, it has been a while since we used our rears."  Stheno giggled, holding Fujimaru up.  Quickly lubricating the tight orifice with her tongue, she pushed the young Master head first into the depths of her younger sister's bowel, which greedily accepted the tiny treat.  "My, how utterly pathetic Master.  Getting swallowed up into a backside like that.  How humorous."  She teased, plunging her fingers in and out of Euryale's butt, forcing Fujimaru deeper and deeper into the increasingly tightening hole.

"Ah~ Master.  Would you like to live in my butt forever?  If you beg nicely I might consider it."  Euryale said in a far too serious tone if anyone but Stheno had heard her suggestion.  She began pulling on her nipples and pinching her clit until finally her body tightened up and she clamped down on Fujimaru's body like a vice.  Raising her rear high in the air as she climaxed, she ended up ejaculating right in Stheno's face, not that the older sister minded.

Instead, Stheno shoved her face right into Euryale's sex and drank up the divine fluids, falling back on the bed with her sister's rear coming down on her face.  She continued to play with the Archer's dripping quim and once the afterglow subsided, Euryale returned the favor since her head was likewise resting on Stheno's sex.

The two continued to pleasure each other for a while, until Stheno spied Fujimaru's legs poking out of the butthole right above her.  Smiling deviously and licking her lips, the eldest sister sealed her lips around her other's anus and sucked the miniature Master right down her throat without any hesitation at all.

"Hmmm...  Me, Master is quite the delicious treat."  She informed, rolling her sister off her and sitting up.  She rubbed her belly happily as she felt Fujimaru enter her stomach.  "Don't worry little snack, you are still quite safe, even if my body attempts to digest you.  As I have said before, we are both so terribly weak and frail, my body is incapable of digesting most things other than tea and Medusa's blood.  If you were a cookie or cake then you'd have cause for alarm perhaps, ufufu."

Pressing her ear against Stheno's stomach, Euryale giggled when she felt a tiny form squirming around inside of her.  "And you'll be equally safe in my belly too, Master.  I look forward to it... once me passes you that is."  She said with a not-so-innocent smile.

"If you are all rested, me..."  Stheno said, pulling Euryale's face up to hers.  "The night has only just begun."

Once again, the two Goddesses embraced and kissed, rubbing their bodies against each other.



Of the many, many challenges and fierce opponents the young Magus known as Fujimaru Ritsuka has overcome, his morning drowsiness was a foe he rarely conquered without assistance.  There was the comforting feeling of a mattress under his back, the fluffiness of his pillow beneath his head and the stereo soundtrack of gentle breathing from either side that always encouraged him back to sleep...

"Hmm?  Soft breathing?  And, what's clinging to my sides?"  He questioned as higher thought processes began to kick in.  Cracking open his eyes, he was somehow able to tell the ceiling was different from the one in his room.  Looking down and seeing two violet heads of silky smooth hair resting on his chest and slender arms lying over his stomach confirmed he wasn't where he normally slept and also became the catalyst for recalling most of the night before's events.  How he ended up with two of the biggest troublemaker Goddesses using him as a hug pillow, naked in their bed, was unclear and a discreet escape wasn't an option.  Not only were they clinging to him pretty tightly, they had also intertwined their legs with his!

The sudden spike in his heart rate must have been enough to stir the slumbering Goddesses from their sleep, as they rubbed their eyes and looked up with mischievous smiles seeing Fujimaru's troubled face.

"Oh, look me.  The sleepyhead is finally awake."  One of them said with a giggle.

"He doesn't look nearly happy enough for a human that was graced with the honor of sharing our bed."  The other said as they both sat up.

Taking the opportunity, Fujimaru jumped out of the bed, flustered and completely embarrassed since neither made any attempt to cover their beautiful bodies.  'Wha... How?  Why...?  I-I... I should..."  Unable to gather his thoughts, he looked around the floor for his clothes to leave, but couldn't find them!  "Wait, where...?"

Seeing the troubled expression on the youth's face, one of the sisters smiled and approached him.  "If you're looking for your clothes, stupid bigger Medusa must have dissolved them last night."  Reaching behind herself, she pulled the top sheet off the bed and held it up.  "We could be convinced to give you our sheet to cover yourself, but you must answer a question first Master.  Ufufu, get it wrong and we'll kick you out as you are."

"Huh?  Uh... c-couldn't you just give it to me?  Pretty please?"  He asked, trying his best to cover his junk and not look at the two inappropriately.

"That's no fun, so why should we?"  The other asked, standing next to her sister.

"F-Fine...  What's the question?"  He asked, knowing full well that changing the minds of such whimsical Goddesses was impossible.

"Oh, it shouldn't be too difficult, ufufu."  The one holding the sheet said.  "Which of us is who?"

Normally, such a question would be easy to answer if one was observant.  Despite Stheno and Euryale being identical in appearance and voice, they are easily identified by their clothing, especially in their third Ascension dress.  Euryale wore a white dress with a short skirt with black accents while Stheno dress' skirt was transparent and showed off her checkered leggings and had an elegant shawl.  However, completely naked was another story entirely.  There was not an identifying mark or trait that the other didn't have as well.  It would be impossible to tell them apart with any degree of certainty.

"Huh?  Is that it Stheno?  Well you're you and she's Euryale."  Without any hesitation or uncertainty in his voice, Fujimaru answered what he believed to be a question so easy it must have been a trap.  However, from the looks of genuine surprise on their faces, something that happens in only the rarest of occasions, he realized he was right.

Handing the sheet over with a slight pout, Stheno manifested her clothes to confirm his answer.  "Hmph... How did you know?"

"What do you mean?"  Fujimaru asked, wrapping the sheet around his waist.  "How could I ever confuse two of my precious Servants?  Sure, I might not call on you to fight often, but neither of you should have to fight.  Sorry I've been so distant as of late, but I'll try to make more time for you two from now on, okay?  No need to try feeding me to Gorgon, haha!"

Watching as their Master peaked out the door before leaving, the two sister's rested a hand over each other's hearts and smiled gentle, warm smiles.

"Master is so unusual for a human, isn't he?"  Euryale asked, falling back onto the bed that still carried Fujimaru's scent.

"He would have to be.  He had the audacity to capture our attention."  Stheno replied, blushing slightly as she sat down next to her sister.  "Though, it comes with a price.  Isn't that right, me?  Ufufu..."



Despite the unusual fatigue he awoke with, Fujimaru put in a long day of farming for ascension materials.  Sure, he had fully strengthened all of his Servant's Saint Graphs, but there were a number of skills that still needed enhancing.  By the time night fell and he returned to his room, exhaustion weighed heavily on his body.

"Ugh, I am totally going to pass out without even taking a shower today..."  He thought, reaching his room and opening the door.  "... N-No... the last time I did that Kiyohime-?!"

"Oh my, there you are Master."  The deceptively gentle voice of one of the two most troublesome Goddesses in Chaldea greeted him as he entered the room.  "How long were you going to keep up waiting?"

Inside his room, Fujimaru saw both Stheno and Euryale sitting on his bed with Gorgon and Medusa standing at either side of them and Ana sitting on the floor as the two oldest occupied themselves by playing with her hair.

"Uh... w-what's going on here?"  Fujimaru asked, closing the door behind him.  "And why have you two whiched outfits?"  He added, pointing at the big sisters of the family before him.

"Ufufu, you were able to tell?  Quite impressive, Master."  Stheno complimented as she and Euryale stood up.  "Since you seem to be busy lately and that doesn't seem to be changing anytime soon, we have decided to move into this room."  She explained as they pulled him closer to the bed and sat him on the floor before it and resumed sitting themselves.

"Does that make you happy, Master?  That we would take into consideration your efforts and make it easier for you to entertain us?"  Euryale asked, giggling as she laid down on his bed.

"All of you are?"  He asked, seeing the apologetic look Rider Medusa was giving him, the scowl Gorgon leveled at him and the happiness on Ana's face.

"I'm sorry, Master...  I couldn't talk them out of it."  Medusa apologized.

"There's no need to apologize, Stupid-dusa.  Master is thrilled to get to serve us, aren't you Master?"  Stheno chastised, crossing her legs and smiling down at him.

Sighing, Fujimaru simply smiled and shook his head.  "They'll get bored soon enough and go back to their rooms."  He thought.  "Who could possibly complain about getting to serve such beautiful Goddesses."  He replied, hamming it up a bit, bowing his head.

"Oh, oh no, Master.  I am nowhere near as cute or beautiful as my older sisters."  The timid Lancer said, denying the compliment.

"My Divinity has likewise faded, I wouldn't call myself beautiful or a Goddess anymore."  Medusa agreed, shaking her head.

"And I do hope you realise I am no Goddess."  Gorgon asserted.

"Ufufu...  Do you hear that, me?  At least her stupidity is consistent, if not her appearance."  Euryale giggled with an authoritative tone.

"True, but that does raise a good point."  Stheno agreed, extending her foot to Fujimaru.  "I am claiming Master for me and myself, not you Medusas.  You'll swear to serve me faithfully, right Master?"

Adopting a servile attitude when faced with either Stheno or Euryale's whims had been the best course of action he had found since contracting with the willful, if not spoiled, Goddesses, so he didn't even consider the consequences of his actions.  In a slightly more dramatic fashion than necessary, he held the slender foot stable and bowed his head, planting a kiss on Stheno's soft skin.  However, as his lips made contact, both Stheno and Euryale laughed victoriously as he felt a pulse of magical energy pass through him and connect to the Goddess.  He then shrank back down to only a few inches tall and landed on the Divine Spirit's foot!

"Ufufu.  And with that a pact between mortal and divine is complete.  You belong to me now, Master."  Stheno explained, picking her tiny Master up.  "Or should I say I have decided to accept your soul?  I told you before, did I not?  I'd be willing to allow you to live with myself and my sisters.  So when you can struggle no longer and breathe your last, you will come and join us in the Throne of Heroes."

"B-Big older sister?  Is... was that really okay to do?"  Medusa asked.  "What if your contract gets forcefully cancelled?"

"That won't break our pact at this point."  Stheno replied with a slightly dark smile.  "Or do you not like the idea of Master coming with us to the Throne?  Do you want to monopolize your sisters so much, Medusa?  Ufufu."

"N-Not at all, big older sister."  The submissive Rider said.

"Then be quiet and do as I say.  I haven't had my fill of fun from last night, and I'm sure you haven't either, me."  Stheno said, licking her lips as she stared at the shrunken Master like a predator would its prey.

Stripping herself of Stheno's clothes, Euryale smiled and pulled her sister down onto her.  "Medusa, go lock the door.  We wouldn't want our fun to be interrupted."

"A-As you wish... little older sister..."  The cool beauty said obediently.

Setting their Master down on Euryale's chest, Stheno took a moment to look at her beloved sisters.  "You have my utmost thanks, Master.  This should never have been possible... being reunited with Medusa like this.  It's a dream come true.  You are truly a cheeky mortal, putting a Goddess in your debt like that."  She thought, looking at her beloved family.  Not just Medusa and Euryale, but the purer version of her youngest sister and a version not yet too far gone.  "Prepare yourself, Master.  The love of Goddesses is selfish and overbearing, but you'll find none truer in the universe."  Leaning down, she pressed the helpless Master into her sister's chest with her lips, scooping him up with her tongue as she brought him up to Euryale's mouth.

"Ah... Master, Master, how naughty you are..."  Euryale mused, pulling Stheno in for a passionate kiss between the three of them.  She caressed the handsome magus with her tongue,  she pulled him into her mouth and went to play with him only to realize he was still wearing his clothes.  "Treating myself, Stheno, and most importantly Medusa with respect and accepting us as individuals.  How could I not love such a person, mortal or not?  I'll be sure to smother you with lots and lots of affection, together with my precious sisters."  Waving her finger around, she stripped Fujimaru of his clothes and with expert precision began teasing his member with her tongue.  "You'll forgive me if you go mad from pleasure, won't you Master?"

Once again, the young Master of Chaldea was given little chance to rest properly, as he spent most of the night receiving 'affection' for the inhuman Servants.  Though reluctantly, the Medusas were also dragged into their older sisters' passion.  And from that night on, until all of the adventures that the young man known as Fujimaru Ritsuka would never be acknowlegded for, all the sacrifices and hardships he endured came to an end, neither Euryale nor Stheno allowed their Master a night of peace.

As one, they claimed him, protected him, challenged him, encouraged him.
As one, they held him, nurtured him, pleasured him.
As one, they teased him, dominated him.
As one, they loved him.
As one... forever.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
ko-fi.com/nrawk282