- Text Size +
Kelly could have used a rest after her encounter with Mike, but somehow she'd managed to schedule all five appointments five days in a row. She wasn't less nervous today, but she was more prepared. It had been nearly impossible to get Mike out of her body with her jeans pulled up, so today she wore a short denim skirt. She'd also taken care to lube up beforehand. That should prevent some problems.

Her phone dinged like yesterday and she brought the shoebox into her room like yesterday, and she hoped there wouldn't be another six inch tiny under the lid.

Her hopes were answered, and inside the box stood Ian. Ian was skinny and wore baggy clothes. He had a weak chin and patchy facial hair, and his greasy brown hair was matted to his head. He stood only three inches tall.

“You must be Ian, I'm Kelly, nice to meet you!” She gave him her finger and he shook it. “I was thinking we could talk and get to know each other a little then if things are going well you can take a tour and-”

“Actually I'd like to start with the tour if that's okay.” Ian cut her off.

Kelly blinked in surprise. She supposed there was nothing wrong with starting with the tour. Ian's offer was by far the most generous, maybe she shouldn't be surprised that he wanted to get down to business? Not every tiny was going to be a smooth conversationalist like Mike.

“Um-sure. Here.” She took the shoebox off the bed, and when she stood back up she saw that Ian had advanced. He was now standing at a point on the bed where he could see up Kelly's skirt and was looking right up it. Kelly suddenly felt weird about not wearing panties.

“You're beautiful.” Ian said as she climbed over him and laid down on her back.

“Uh-thanks...” Kelly replied, unsure of what to say to that as she lifted her left knee so Ian could walk under it. Once he was between her legs she dropped her knee and sat up on her shoulders, watching her guest.

Ian walked between her thighs and disappeared up her skirt. For a few moments nothing happened, then she felt tiny hands pressing on her lips, caressing them. The little guy spent a few minutes just rubbing his hands all over her vulva which felt really unnecessary to Kelly. Then Ian's arms slid inside her, then his head, then his upper torso, and then he stopped. Kelly could feel his little arms flailing against her walls, trying to find a grip. Ian suddenly pulled out.

“A little help here m'lady?” Ian called up. She cringed a bit at his choice of words, but Kelly hiked up her skirt, then reached down and hooked both her index fingers into her pussy. She pulled them apart, opening herself for Ian.

Ian climbed up into the now spacious tunnel, then slipped almost comically and tumbled deep into Kelly's pussy. Kelly's fingers were starting to hurt, so she pulled them out, allowing her lips to close and her walls to collapse down on Ian, figuring he'd gotten the help he needed. She tugged her skirt back down and clasped her hands over her stomach, watching her crotch. Nothing happened for a while, then Ian started slithering (that was the only way she could think of it) deeper into her. She could feel every movement he made, but it wasn't nearly as intense as with Mike, the pressure on her walls simply wasn't there. It wasn't really pleasurable, either. The sensation was there, but with every little movement Kelly only felt slight revulsion. So far Ian had not impressed her, and he'd have to change his tune pretty quick to change Kelly's mind.

Ian finally reached the end of her pussy, and Kelly tensed up when she felt him lean back against her cervix. There was some brief fidgeting, and then it happened, a rhythm of short, quick twitches coming from Ian. Kelly lay there puzzled, trying to figure out what he might be doing, and then her blood ran cold. The little bastard was masturbating inside her! This was not okay. Kelly picked up her phone and called Ian. Twice. She got voicemail each time. She sent him a text “Hey! What are you doing?!”, and when it was clear he was ignoring her she decided this interview was over.

Kelly plunged two fingers into herself, sending them as deep as the could go. They found Ian's legs, but he was beyond slippery at this point and he had no trouble sliding out of Kelly's grasp. Kelly leaped up from her bed and began jumping up and down, trying to dislodge Ian. “Hey asshole you can't jack off inside me! You could get me pregnant!”

The jumping paid off, and Ian fell in little starts down the length of Kelly's pussy. When his feet were sticking out of her she grabbed them and yanked him out. She adjusted her grip and closed him into her fist. She noticed that his dick was limp and she hoped with all her might that he hadn't cum inside of her. Before she could say anything Ian cut her off.

“I love you.” He said “Please be my girlfriend.”

“Are you fucking kidding me? Absolutely not! Why would you think it was okay to do that without my permission?!”

“I just thought that if we had sex you'd see how good I was at it and you'd want to-”

“That. Was not. Sex.” Kelly growled. Then she walked to her front door, opened it, and tossed Ian into the hall, not knowing if the fall would hurt him and not caring.

She talked with Will again that night and was even more distant. In spite of Ian taking advantage of her, she replayed their encounter over and over in her head. Was it the power she'd had over him? Was it the risk from what he was doing? Why couldn't she stop thinking about it? If Ian had been normal sized she would have called the police, but what stopped her today? Was it because he was so tiny? She tossed and turned in her bed that night, unable to turn off her thoughts. Ian was a piece of shit, sure, but something about him-no, something about that power dynamic, something about tiny guys in general excited her.

She felt ashamed with herself for doing so, but eventually she dropped her hand to her clit and began to masturbate. She tried thinking of Will but wound up mostly thinking of Mike filling her up, and occasionally thinking of Ian slip sliding around inside of her...

“What the fuck is wrong with me?”