- Text Size +

‘So where are we going first?’

They ignored you as they ate, your tiny form kneeling between them. Your voice was hoarse as you rattled inane platitudes, praising your ex’s intelligence, compassion and beauty though knowing she possessed only two of these three.

Each word left a razor blade trail across your throat. The morning was hot and your hours of torment left you feeling thin and frail. The half chewed wad of burrito had landed a short distance from you, saliva glistening on the teeth marks. You wanted it more than anything, something to quell your growling stomach, though you dared not make a move. It could so easily be a test and one you couldn’t risk failing.

The tantalising morsel distracted enough that you failed to notice their attention had turned to you.

‘No babe, I’m not saying you have a fat ass but look how tiny he is next to you. I think you should let him appreciate what he tried to walk out on.’

‘You could just say you want me to sit on him you know?’

‘Well yeah but look at him, he wants it too, don’t you bug?’

The blonde leaned down towards you, her finger extending towards you the tip like a sharp spearpoint. Her eyes narrowed ever so slightly, ‘Go on bug, say it; say you want to be smushed under that perfect, peachy ass.’

You stepped backwards, trembling with fear. Your lips quivered, your weak voice caught in your throat.

‘Say it,’ she snarled, ‘or I’ll fucking end you.’

‘Yes goddess,’ you bleated, terror rippling through you, ‘please, please do as she says.’

Agony ripped through you as her flinger flicked into your chest, sending you crashing into the upper thigh of your captor, ‘She? Who the fuck is she? I’m your god too don’t you know?’

You clutched your ruined chest, blood dripping from your lips as you tried to catch a breath. ‘P-please,’ you begged, your voice tiny and thin.

‘Whatever, I’ll fucking make you pay for that later. Time for you to get smushed, if you would be so kind.’

‘Don’t mind if I do,’ the huge woman above you joked in a goofy voice. She shifted position, there was nothing you could do.

Your body broke with barely any resistance as a mountain of female flesh, ton after ton clad in denim, rolled over you. Compressed between the unyielding ground and her impossible weight, you were quickly reduced to nothing but screaming paste.

The women laughed as she moved above you, rocking back and forth, grinding her ass and the unfortunate soul beneath it into the floor. The torment lasted an eternity. Every so often she would lift herself off of you, giggling as you reformed into a sobbing doll still stuck to the curve of her body.

In these seconds of light and air you’d steal a breath, try to move before the sky fell and you were buried beneath her once again. Each effort ended in defeat, a short scream before the unfathomable mass of endless flesh silenced you.

By the time she relented, you were little more than a gibbering wreck. Though only minutes had passed, the unbelievable agony of being so truly destroyed then remain conscious and feel everything while you reformed was maddening.

You were on your knees immediately, begging and pleading to her for mercy. You could no longer resist her, she had won.

‘Crush him again,’ her friend laughed, finishing her breakfast in a huge bite, ‘do it slow, I wanna hear him do that weird scream again.’

‘Nah, s’good,’ your goddess spoke, draining the rest of her drink, ‘this is empty and I want to check out the other side.’

She paused, looking across the bedraggled campsite. The sun was climbing higher in the blue grey sky, baking the ground. A brown layer of dust had settled on every surface as the crowd went about their business.

‘Fuck it’s hot,’ she gasped, running her hands through her hair.

‘Yeah, I’m gonna leave my jacket here today, shed some layers.’

‘Good idea.’

The world shook as the goddesses moved, her friend rising to her impossible height above you before shrugging off her jacket.

You were in shadow as the vast leg beside you moved. Your ex leaned forwards, tugging at her mud splattered boots. You dove for safety as she dropped it near you, the heavy rubber heel crashing into the dirt behind you as you scrambled out of the way.

It was still hard to imagine how something so huge could move so quickly, your mind refusing to accept that it was you who was small. By the time you had recovered she had removed her other boot and was rolling the top of her black, thigh high sock down her leg.

She removed it in a fluid motion, her bare foot slamming down onto the grass as she folded the sweat dampened fabric into a ball. The ground trembled as she flexed her toes in the air, the sight of them mesmerising.

‘Here bug boy,’ she chimed, ‘catch.’

You were barely able to register her words before the black garment turned the sky to night. It was a desperate, last minute leap that allowed you to avoid being smothered beneath it as the gargantuan sock thudded into the ground.

She giggled as you scuttled away from it, the smell of her drifting through the morning air.

‘Ah man, I needed that,’ she sighed, stretching her legs across the blanket they had been sitting on. Her toes danced in the morning light; the sun shining across her long, smooth legs.

For a moment you were forgotten, the two women looking out across the festival, their heads filled with the activities and musicians they would enjoy throughout the coming day.

You stood between them, ahead a seeming endless stretch of flesh that was your keeper’s legs. Behind you loomed the booted feet of her friend, disappearing into miles upon miles of denim that rose high into the sky.

In their shadow; starving, dehydrated and shivering with both pain and fear, you stood as a tiny and fragile insect. For a moment you thought of running. What more could they do to you than they already had planned?

Since the first minute of your capture you had been brutalised by them, crushed beneath them and forced inside of them. You knew your ex, knew how she delighted in the cruel and controlling. Having you as her slave, helpless before her whims, went beyond her wildest domination fetishes. When sober, she was as intelligent as she was beautiful. You had no doubt that life as her toy, her plaything, would be a living hell.

You had no choice, you had to escape.

Looking up at them with eyes wide with fear, you took your first forbidden step.

Your goal was to go back to her tent, scout around the outside and get lost in the maze of other campsites. You no longer feared the casual footfall, that would only delay you. A second compressed beneath the sandal of some head dress wearing Instagram influencer was a small price to pay to avoid an eternity of torture.

You stole a second step, then a third. Neither had bothered to look down, both fussing with their outfits. Your fifth step was quick, your sixth quicker. Your seventh would have been a run.

‘Going somewhere?’

You froze in panic as her voice sang down from the heavens. You looked upwards, skin prickling with fear.

‘You weren’t thinking of trying to escape were you?’ your ex raised an eyebrow, a small but dangerous smile spreading across her lips.

‘No Goddess, no I,’ you dropped to your knees, feeling for a lie. How could she have known, was she in your head? Could she tell you were lying? ‘I, err, I was just.’

‘Shush bug,’ she commanded, swinging her leg through the air, ‘I don’t care.’

Her bare foot landed before you, her toes spreading less than six feet on your scale. They were huge, each large enough to crush a car. Her skin boiled the already dry air, clouding it with sweat. After three days of being at the festival, her feet were spotted with debris and strands of black fabric from her socks.

‘Come here slave,’ she instructed, pointing to her feet, ‘I want you between my toes while I give you your next assignment.’

Obediently, you took your first step towards her. Behind you, her friend lifted her foot, slamming the boot down to your right. The impact shook the world, throwing you to the floor.

‘And fucking crawl you insect,’ her friend snarled. A duet of grins shone as they watched you shift to your knees and do as commanded.

From between her toes, dominated by the heat and smell of her, you looked; broken and defeated. Your ex, now Goddess, smirked down at you from on high.

‘Okay, listen up. It’s our last day today meaning we want to see as much as possible. For you its back in my boot. It’s already super hot and going to get hotter so I’m leaving my socks here. That means lucky you gets to have some skin on skin action with the most beautiful, drop dead gorgeous babe you have ever seen. Am I right?’

‘Y-yes Goddess,’ you stammered.

‘And furthermore, you consider it a privilege to be given the opportunity to be my slave especially since you turned it down and left me previously, this sound right to you?’

‘Yes Goddess,’ you repeated, defeat on your voice.

‘So here’s the deal, I’m gonna wear you all day and all night and all day tomorrow depending on how it goes. During that time you have only one job; I want to feel your tiny lips on my skin 24/7. Do you understand? You’ve got a lot of making up to do and this is a perfect way to start. I’m giving you one chance here bug boy, if I don’t feel your sweet little kisses you will be punished. Is that clear?’

Horror formed a knot in your throat. How could she do this, how could she think this is possible?

‘No Goddess,’ you blurted, panic on your voice, ‘You can’t!’

‘Ah man, you’re fucked now,’ her friend crowed as your ex wasted no time and plucked you from the floor.

‘What was that bug boy?’ she smiled sweetly, her lips dripping poison, ‘What did you just say to me?’

You struggled to breathe, to respond as she crushed your rib cage between her thumb and forefinger.

‘I-I can’t,’ you gasped, crying aloud as she squeezed you tighter, ‘Please, you’ve got to, you’ve got to listen to me!’

‘Oh do I now?’ she chuckled, bringing you dangerously close to her lips. ‘Go on then, explain.’

She released her grip, letting you fall into her palm. The two women crowded together, looking down at you with a mix of amusement and scorn.

You sucked in a deep breath, your hands splayed out before you as you knelt in her hand. The ground bucked beneath you as she shook her hand. ‘Get on with it!’

Your mind raced as you tried to make sense of what you were about to say. The situation was insane, impossible.

‘You, you won’t be able to feel me,’ you began, praying that she would understand, ‘when you step on me, I, you crush me. My whole body gets crushed.’

‘Well duh,’ the huge blonde laughed, ‘you’re a bug. That’s what happens to bugs.’

‘Yeah,’ your ex grinned down at you, ‘what did you think was gonna happen? You’re in there because you are a piece of shit that deserves to suffer.’

‘No, please, you don’t understand,’ you were begging now, tears prickling in your eyes, ‘what you do to me, when you step on me, there’s nothing left. You break everything; my arms, my legs, every bone in my body. I- I can’t move, I can’t breathe, I can barely think.’

You trembled on her palm, remembering the hell you had experienced; a torture worse than any human had experienced before. You wanted to scream, to weep. Tears flowed freely down your dusty cheeks.

‘Please A-,’ for a moment you almost used her name. You corrected at the last moment, knowing that to do so would end badly for you, -Goddess, I’m begging you. What you are doing to me is inhuman. Every second is burning agony, the worst pain you can imagine. When you step on me, crush me, you destroy my body, my muscles, my bones. I can’t struggle, I can’t do anything. You turn me into nothing, nothing but a living mess that feels everything.’

You paused briefly, letting your words sink in. The massive women watched you with curiosity, their smiles fading from their faces.

‘I feel everything, every time you crush me into your insole. And then when you step off me, that split second as my body reforms, my lungs burn as they fill with hot air and sweat. I get a brief second to be me before you step down again and I return to nothing.

Please, I’m begging you, I’m really begging you, don’t do this to me again, don’t put me in there. I’ll do anything you want, I mean it, just don’t crush me again, don’t turn me back into nothing, please.’

High above, your ex pouted thoughtfully. Her brilliant blue eyes looked down upon you, upon the tiny creature trembling in her hand. You were so helpless, so desperate as you begged her for mercy, begged her to spare you.

‘Yeah, y’know, I don’t really give a shit about that.’

Her smile was raw evil, as cold and cruel as winter.

‘You are nothing compared to me, how have you not accepted that yet? You’re nothing but my tiny little slave that I can do whatever I want to. And you know what I want? I want you back in my boots, beneath my feet, licking my toes and thinking about how superior I am to you, how I am your God.

I don’t care how crushed you say you get, what happens to you. I don’t give a fuck if you are nothing but blood and goo, drowning in my sweat and going crazy. Your goddess has given you a command; you will go in my boot and you will worship me or you will be punished.

End. Of. Discussion.’

Her fingers closed around you, smothering whatever protests you could manage.

The world flipped, throwing you against the flesh walls of your prison. Without pause she released you, throwing you into her boot. You fell down the long shaft, entering the dank cavern. You landed hard against the imprint left by her heel, the humid air causing you to cough and splutter. The scent of her was everywhere, haunting the half lit space.

Shadows moved high above. The sky was now a bright oval, their smiling faces framed. One blew you a kiss, the other waving goodbye.

‘Bye bye little guy,’ they sang, ‘time to get to work.’

You could only scream as the light died, replaced by a descending foot, toes flared. In less than a second you were compressed, your miniscule form obliterated by the unstoppable tide of flesh.

High above, she smiled as she felt a wad of squirming goo compress beneath her foot. Something wet flowed between her toes. She paused, only for a moment, trying to feel for the sensation of lips against her warm skin.

‘Is he doing it?’ her bestie asked, slipping on her sunglasses as they linked arms.

‘I dunno,’ Perhaps there was something, the weakest flutter, but it was impossible to be sure, ‘maybe.’

She stomped down hard and the sensation stopped.

‘Whatever, can you believe how pathetic he was? Like I’m gonna give him a free pass. Come on, let’s go have some fun.’

Together they headed for the centre of the festival, two beautiful young women enjoying the sunshine. This was a festival of celebration, of a new and better time.

For the thousands gathered this was a fresh start. For you, unknown and unseen, trapped in agony beneath a cruel and uncaring goddess; it was the first day of the rest of your life.