- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(WARNING: The racial slur starting with "ch" and rhyming with "link" is said in this chapter. Be warned if you are offended by its usage.)
_____________________________________________________________

BOOM!!

Thomas jumped up from his makeshift bed, having been violently awoken by that loud noise. He looked towards the window, and saw and heard the downpour outside beating on it.

It was thunder. At his size, it was much more louder and menacing. Even the more quiet rumbles would probably keep him awake for the duration of the storm. He had no idea what time it was, but it must have been some time after 2am.

He sighed as a flash of lightning illuminated the room. However, he also heard moans from his right, where Sayuko's bed was. He stepped out of his bed and walked to the edge of the desk, and peered out towards Sayuko.

Underneath her bedsheets, she was shaking and muttering in Japanese.

Chapter 28: Night of Terror

Sayuko awoke to a deep, dark blue sky. She sat up from the ground and looked around her. She seemed to be in a vast, endless plain of grass and flowers. Behind her was the setting sun, casting an orange glow to the landscape, and a red-orange sky around the star itself.

"Wh... Where am I?" she asked herself.

She stood up and once again examined the scenery, before taking steps towards the sun. This place, wherever it was, seemed to be quite beautiful, although it was eerily quiet. There was no sound. Not even the sound of a whispering wind. Just the sound of the grass crunching underneath her sandals.

Eventually, she came to a clearing with its grass cut extremely low. It had a diameter of about 20 feet. As she stepped in the middle of the clearing, she again looked towards the sun. She had no idea how long she walked, but the sun had not sunk any lower than when she first arrived: It seemed to be locked in its position.

Becoming a bit unnerved, Sayuko scanned around herself one last time before yelling, "Is anyone here?! Hello!! Can you hear me?!"

No answer.

"Anyone?! Please, answer me!!"

Still nothing.

Sayuko whimpered a bit, and looked upward, towards the sky. A single bright star was shining above her. As she stared at it, she found that she could relate to her celestial watcher. Like her, it too was a single point in an empty plain.

Suddenly, another star lit up right next to it. And then another one. And another.

Sayuko gasped as dozens upon dozen of stars lit up above her. However, what struck her as odd was that these stars seemed to be making an outline of something. As she looked closely at the celestial show, she found that the shape of the outline began to look like a head. A head with somewhat long hair. She saw the stars within the outer circle form a smiling face. A face that seemed very familiar to her.

Where had she seen something like that before?

At that point, she realized that the pattern in the heavens bore a striking to Melissa's likeness. Horrifyed, she started shaking her head frantically, and backing away from the center of the clearing.

"Hello, little Sayu!" An all-too-familiar voice boomed from all directions.

Sayuko looked around her. "Melissa! Where are you?! Where am I?!"

The voice laughed. "That doesn't matter! It's time for you to do your job!"

Sayuko blinked. "What job-"

Suddenly, she heard the grass around her rustle in several spots. She looked towards one of them, and gasped as she saw a tiny man walk out from within. She turned to the other spots, and saw many more small people walking out from the grass.

"Men!!" The voice said. "That's the monster that destroyed your village and killed your loved ones!"

"What?!" Sayuko was shocked at what she just heard.

"If you want to avenge them, you know what to do!!"

At that point, the first man gave a somewhat loud warcry before charging towards her. As he reached her, Sayuko instictively lifted her foot and stomped down on him, crushing him instantly. She gasped, having realized what she had done.

"I'm sorry..." She said.

"Did you see that?!" said the voice. "She showed no mercy about killing one of your people! You all HAVE to take her down now!!"

Suddenly, hundreds of tiny people emerged from the grass and began to dash towards her. Each one was looking to avenge not only their fallen comrade, but the village that she allegedly destroyed.

"No," Sayuko begged. "Stay back. I don't want to kill any of you."

They did not listen. Instead, the ones who reached her feet began to climb her sandals onto her foot. Some even attempted to climb her legs.

Sayuko shrieked and lifted each of her legs, one after another, and shook the people off of her body. With those assailants laying on the ground, she gulped and tread down each one of them. This act further enraged the many more tiny people that surrounded her, who each tried to accomplish what their dead companioned failed to do.

Sayuko began to stomp wildly around the clearing. She heard and felt each body she crushed under her feet, their final screams being silenced with each step she took. Some, realizing the futility of their efforts, tried to run back into the grass. However, Sayuko ran each one of them down, and crushed them underneath.

After what seemed like forever, Sayuko found and stepped on and killed the final man that had tried to fight her. She fell to her knees, breathing heavily, and placed her hands on the ground. It was wet... and sticky. Sayuko withdrew her ands and examined them. They were coated with blood.

She quickly stood up again, her legs also covered with blood. The clearing, which was a light shade of green beforehand, had been painted red with the blood and flesh of the hundreds of tiny people she killed.

She balled her fists, which soon began shaking. Suddenly, she looked skyward, towards the image of Melissa, and shouted, "There! I did what you wanted me to do! Now get me out of here!!"

The voice laughed. "You did well! Unfortunately, you're not done yet! There's more, little Sayu." It chuckled. "And I DO mean little."

Suddenly, one of the stars flared up, so bright that the light from it engulfed her entire vision and blinded her.

~~~

The storm outside did not do anything to stop them. In fact, it had began while Melissa and Byron were on their way back to her house. The two had met up with each other earlier that day... or rather, the night before, as it was now past midnight. After leaving the nightclub they danced in for several hours, they made their way here, and immediately headed for Melissa bedroom.

Now, here they were, under the covers and stark naked with their clothes strewn across the bedroom floor.

Byron was laying on the bed with Melissa on top of him, kissing him on his lips and then moving to his neck.

"Oh yeah..." he moaned.

Melissa quickly silenced him by again pressing her lips against his. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her ever closer to his body.

Soon, however, she pulled away and pushed herself over him with her arms.

"I think nature is having fun watching us," Melissa said with a smile. "I bet she loves seeing two young and good-looking people like us makin' love."

"Of course," Byron agreed as the room lit up from a flash of lightning, followed soon after by a crash of thunder. "As long as no lightning hits us."

"I wouldn't count on it."

"Haha..."

Byron then reached up with his right hand and grabbed ahold of Melissa's left breast. She moaned a bit as he squeezed it softly.

"Your tits are wonderful," he said, before bring his other hand to her other breast and began to rub them.

"Glad you like them," Melissa said. "I've wanted bigger ones, but I don't want any implants. I guess I have to work with what God gave me." She chuckled.

"Wait... Do you or don't you believe in God? You just mentioned nature a minute ago, and you called it a she."

Melissa shook her head. "Does it matter? You shouldn't be thinking about either one, anyway." She bent her arms, drawing herself closer to Byron's face and giving a sly smile. "I'm the only Goddess you should have on your mind right now."

"Yes, my Goddess."

He removed his arms from her breasts and wrapped them around her body. He then pulled her back to his body and began kissing her on the lips again.

Soon, the two traded places as they flipped over. Now on top, Byron began to rapidly thrust his crotch into her's.

~~~

Sayuko awoke to a violent shaking. The ground underneath her was rumbling very rapidly and violently. She looked ahead... and saw massive fingers. Her heart dropped. She knew right away what happened.

She had been shrunken.

At that moment, she started to panic.

"Sister, you're awake."

That voice... It was very familiar... and so loud. She looked behind her, and above, and saw the massive face of Taro. He was carrying her in his gigantic hands.

Despite being such a menacing sight, she found herself calm in his grasp.

"Don't worry," he said. "There's no way I'm going to let that woman take my only sister away."

"Brother..." Sayuko said. "Where are we?"

"I don't know."

Sayuko scanned around herself at the passing scenery. The two siblings seemed to be in the streets in the center of a large metropolis. However, the street and building lights were turned off. Instead, the city was illuminated by the moon and stars above.

"You... don't?" Sayuko said in a somewhat disappointed tone. Taro had always seemed to know the answer to anything.

"It doesn't matter, anyway. What matters right now is saving you." Taro looked down at her and gave her a smile.

She sighed and smiled back. That same smile calmed her many times when she was a child. She knew in that instance that everything was going to be just fine. She truly felt safe in his hands...

"Gotcha!" The disembodied voice from before.

Suddenly, a burst of light flashed from behind Taro. He was soon engulfed by the light, and his hands disappeared from underneath Sayuko's body. She found herself being thrown across the street, hitting the concrete ground rather hard.

She rubbed her head and struggled to her feet. She then looked back towards where Taro had been, and saw nothing. Nothing but the dark street.

"Brother!!" She called. "Where are you?!"

She started to run towards that area, until a large, booted foot slammed down in her path. She shrieked and jumped back. She looked upward, following the dirty pants up to the ragged coat and then to the wrinkled, bearded face that was looking back down on her.

"Well, looky here!" the man said. "It's that gurl who was killin' our friends! But now she's tiny!"

She backed away from the man, but soon collided with something hard behind her. She turned around and saw another shoe, attached to another man.

"This chink thought that she had all the power in the world!" this man said. "But now she's at our mercy!"

Terrified, Sayuko moved away from this man, and heard approaching footsteps. Several of them. She looked around, and saw many more men approaching the area, as if appearing from nowhere. Soon, she was surrounded by several of these men, each one rising over her like a skyscraper.

"Who wants to step on her first?" One asked.

"I do!" responded one.

"No, me!" said another.

Sayuko screamed and began to run toward an opening in the crowd.

"She's makin' a run for it!"

"Stop her! Stomp her!"

Soon, a flurry of feet began to step down around her. She ran as fast as she could, narrowly avoiding being crushed underneath the feet of these homocidal men.

A dirty bare foot stomped down in her path. She shrieked and ran around it.

A shadow engulfed her body and the ground around her. She looked up and saw the dirty sole of a boot hanging over her. She ran to the right, and was knocked off of her feet by the shockwave of the foot slamming down behind her. She immediately picked herself back up and continued her fleeing.

As she reached that opening she was running for, another boot slammed down in her path, blocking her way. She had no choice but to try to climb over the boot to get away. However, as soon as she reached the top of the foot, it lifted from the ground and began to shake. She quickly lost her grip and fell to the ground. She looked up as the sole of the boot began to descend on her.

She screamed and closed her eyes.

She waited for the rubber sole to collide with her flesh and completely demolish her.

She waited.

The noise of the men faded.

She waited some more.

The noise soon diappeared completely.

She opened her eyes, and saw the night sky over the tall buildings. She sat up and saw that those giant, hideous men were gone.

She stood up and started to run down the empty street, tears running down and flying from her face.

~~~

Sayuko's shuddering became more violent, and her wimpering louder. Thomas could tell that she was having a nightmare. A really bad one.

"Sayuko!!" He called. "Hey! Wake up!! You're having a bad dream!!"

No good. Not even that giant crash of thunder from earlier moved her from her slumber. What chance did his voice have of reaching her?

"Dammit. Hang in there, Sayu..."

Thomas said as he sat at the edge of the desk, watching her and listening to the rain outside. The storm seemed to be calming down. The downpour on the window had lightened up. However, there were still flashes of lightning, and rumble of thunder.

~~~

Byron moaned in deep satisfaction as Melissa's wet lips left his member. Soon, she appeared from underneath the covers and crawled back up to his upper body, bringing her face very close to his.

"That... was... incredible..." Byron said between breaths. "You really do have the lips... of a Goddess..."

Melissa laughed. "What did I tell you?" She kissed him on the lips.

"Eww...." Byron said as she pulled away. "That's nasty."

Melissa playfully slapped him on the chest. "Stop it."

"No, really."

Melissa then pulled away from him and moved to the side of the bed, and sat up.

"What's wrong?' Byron asked.

Melissa stood up. "Nothing, really. But I did what you wanted me to do, so you have to return the favor."

Byron blinked. "You want me to eat you out?"

Melissa laughed. "No. Nothing like that. I have a special toy that will help us take this a step further."

"What?"

Byron watched her walk away from the bed, and towards her dresser further away in the room. She pulled open the top drawer and grabbed something out of it. Byron could barely see what it was, due to the darkness. She closet the drawer and turned to face him.

"Sit up," she ordered.

"Why?"

"Do it, sexy."

Byron shrugged and did as she said, pulling himself up so that his back was against the headboard. He watched as Melissa took a pose as if she was pointing a gun at him.

Wait... now that he looked closely, he saw that whatever it was that she was holding DID look like a gun. A strange gun with what looked like a satellite dish in front, but a gun nonetheless.

He became a bit apprehensive. "What are you-"

"Smile!"

Byron was soon blinded by a flash of light. Lightning, perhaps?

 

He came to, laying on something soft. He opened his eyes and looked to his side. There was a large, dark white plain with small hills stretching out in front of him. He looked upward and saw the dark sky. He had no idea where he was. However, a figure appeared to his side. A large figure.

His mouth dropped. This figure was a naked Melissa.

"Wh-what did you do?!" Byron said, terrified.

"Oh~!" Melissa said in a adoring tone. "You're so cute like that!"

"What did you do?!" He yelled.

Melissa laughed. "I shrunk you."

Byron could not believe what he just heard. "What the fuck?! How?! Why?!"

"With this." She brought up the gun she was holding, and showed it to him. "My Shrink Ray."

"What?!"

"As for why... well..."

Melissa then lifted her leg over the bed. Byron soon saw the sole of her bare foot coming down on him. He tried to stand, but it came down on him faster than he could. Her flesh completely engulfed his body, and pressed him into what he had concluded was the matress below him.

For what seemed like an eternity, the foot kept him pinned against the bed. He screamed and flailed about, and tried to beat on the undersole. He could breath in nothing but the odor of her foot.

Soon, the foot lifted off, leaving him in its wake. He looked up at the towering woman, who was smiling down at him.

"You bitch!" He said in anger. "Turn me back to normal! Right now!"

She laughed. "No. Didn't I say before that I was your Goddess. Now... I truly am. You're nothing to me now, like we humans are nothing before the feet of God."

"You..." Byron gritted his teeth.

"In fact, for calling me a 'bitch', I think I'll enact my judgment on you."

"What are you going to do?"

Melissa examined his body. "Well, I can't use you as a living dildo. I need at least 5 inches. You're not enough man for me!"

Byron raised his fist in protest. Never before had he felt as emasculated as he did this moment.

"Instead, I have another plan."

She bent down and disappeared under the bed. Byron could hear her moving things underneath. Soon, she reappeared, though still kneeling on the floor. He saw her hand come up and reach out for him. He tried to run, but its fingers wrapped around him before he started to run. He screamed as he was pulled away from the bed and dropped in a large, empty shoebox.

He looked upward, and saw the smiling Melissa's face over him.

"Let me out!" He shouted.

"I will. In the morning." She placed her hand on the edge of the box. "I'm tired now, so I'm going to sleep. You go to sleep, too. Okay, cutie?"

"No! Let me out NOW!!"

Melissa simply ignored him and pushed the box. Her face soon disappeared as the darkness under her bed overtook her. Her hand receded, leaving him alone in the box.

"Let me out! Please!" He screamed frantically, and started to pound on the cardboard wall of the box.

~~~

Sayuko had been running for what seemed like hours. The city had been far left behind. In fact, she could not even see it anymore. Not only that, but wherever she was was devoid of any physical features. There were not even stars or the moon in the sky. This entire realm was a deep, dark blue color.

She stopped running and placed her palms on her knees, and started to pant.

"Sister!"

Sayuko looked up, in front of her. Off in the distance was Taro. However, unlike when she last saw him, he too had been reduced down to size.

Regardless, she was happy to see him again.

"Brother!"

She immediately started to run toward him, as he did toward her.

She stretched her arms out for him as he was within 10 feet of her.

Suddenly, a large, ebony foot in a black flip-flop sandal came down on Taro, crushing him underneath. Sayuko gasped and fell to her knees. She was in a state of shock, looking at the large foot. She did not want to look upward, for she already knew who the foot belonged to.

"Hello, little Sayu," said the giant woman.

"You..." Sayuko said, still stunned. "You killed him... How could you... Melissa... You killed my brother..."

"Yes, I did."

Melissa twisted her foot on the spot. Sayuko cringed as she heard the remains of her brother crunch with every motion.

"Anyway, I have no use for him anymore. And that means that I have no more use for you."

Sayuko started to shake in fear as she watched Melissa's foot lift from the ground and was held over her tiny body. At this point, Sayuko slowly turned her head to look at the sole above her, with some of the remains of her brother still plastered there. At that moment, she broke down and started to cry.

"You love your brother so much," Melissa said, "then be with him under my foot. Forever!"

Sayuko screamed as Melissa's bloody sole began to descend on her, before she saw nothing but black.

~~~

"EEEEEE-YYAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!"

Thomas jumped as he heard Sayuko's bloodcurdling scream. He saw Sayuko jump up from her bed as a crash of thunder boomed from outside, before she just sat there, hyperventilating.

"Sayuko!" Thomas called. "Are you all right?!"

She did not answer. She did not even so much as glance at him. Instead, she dropped her face into her open palms and began to cry loudly.

"Sayuko!!" Thomas called again. "It's alright! It's over now! Calm down!"

His words did not seem to reach her. She only continued to weep.

"Sayuko..." Thomas sighed.

He had no idea how long this would go on. He could only hope that she would quiet down soon.

He had not wished to have been his normal size more than he did at this moment. He wanted to take her in his arms and comfort her.

~~~

It was morning, though it was still raining outside. Melissa had since risen from bed, and thrown on a pair of panties and a red T-shirt. After coming from the bathroom, she walked to her bed and knelt down at its side. She reached under the bed and pulled out a blue shoebox. Inside was her fling from last night; Byron.

He was looking up at her, though he lost his balance when she pulled the box out.

"Good morning!" Melissa greeted. "You're Goddess is back, and she's about to enact her judgment!"

"Please..." Byron said. "Let me go. I promise that I'll never tell anyone of what happened."

She shook her head. "Sorry, but I can't take that rise."

She picked up the box and stood up, and then walked to the center of her room. She then kneeled down and turned the box upside-down, causing the tiny naked man to tumble onto the floor. Melissa then stood upright and threw the shoebox on her messy bed.

"You better run if you want a chance of living," Melissa said to the man.

"What are you doing to do?" Byron was foolish enough to ask as he stood to his feet.

"You're nothing more than a bug now, an insignificant pest." She got a sadistic look on her face. "I'm going to squish you."

"Oh, hell no!!" Byron got a horrified look on his face before turning around and running away from her.

Melissa could not help but laugh at his futile efforts to evade her. He was just too small and weak, and she so large and strong compared to him.

She took a large step forward, stepping right onto his small, less-than-two inch frame. She heard his muffled cries from underneath her bare foot.

"Good-bye, my loyal subject."

She then pressed down on his body. She could feel his bones compress under her sole, along with the growing wet and sticky sensation of his blood.

"I love that feeling." She let out a sigh of sheer satisfaction.

She lifted her foot from the spot. Byron's flattened body laid in a pool of blood in her foot's wake. She looked at the sole of her foot, and saw a bit of blood on the ball of her foot. She smiled. This man had satisfied her in more ways than any of her other captives before him. She was truly grateful. Especially to her friend Lauren, who had introduced the two. Speaking of Lauren...

"I'm going to have a hard time explaining this to her..." Melissa sighed as she walked out of the bedroom, and back into the bathroom to wipe the mess from her foot.

 

[End Chapter]

Chapter End Notes:
If you were turned off by the giant [hideous] men, and are annoyed that I didn't give any warning about that, then I apoligise. Though I figured that a forewarning would be a bit of a spoiler.

But this was a fun chapter. This story, aside from the shrinking, is fairly realistic. Sayuko's dream allowed me to take a bit of a supernatural approach.

And sorry if the thunder and lightning was a bit too clichéd.