- Text Size +

When I got out of Meredith’s car the next morning, I felt like a million dollars again.  Spending the evening as her doll had helped me forget about Tanisha’s malicious bullying and focus on Meredith’s good-natured bullying instead.  Her dolls towered over me then as she did now, and she did her best to manipulate their arms to push me around as she did.  Still, it was nothing compared to the feeling of being gripped in her hand, her fingers wrapped securely around my body.  Looking up into her big brown eyes while she playfully batted my head to and fro, I felt a soothing sense of security that was amplified when she snuggled me close that night.

 

Now, though, I was walking in alone while she sat in her car messing around on her phone, and the illusion of safety began to fade.  We had agreed that giving me a five-minute head start in the morning would help dissuade suspicions that she had gone soft, but that did little to comfort me now.  Tanisha could be anywhere, and I wasn’t sure how much she had picked up on yesterday.  If she got to me before Meredith did, there was no telling how far she would push her knowledge.

 

A curtain of blond hair that nearly reached the ceiling drew my attention the instant I passed through the doors, and my heart skipped a beat.  Before I could press myself against the wall to slip by, however, I saw that Tanisha had been waylaid by one of the teachers.  Though she dwarfed the instructor, Tanisha must have been reluctant to throw away her image as a goodie two-shoes and just gave me a quick, furious glance.

 

“Miss Kraus, I know you’re new but this is unacceptable!” the teacher scolded.  “You’ve had ample time to review our dress code, and your outfit is in clear violation!  I demand an explanation right now before I send you to the principal.”  Tanisha’s denim skirt didn’t even make it halfway down her creamy thighs, and her red top exposed her midriff if she leaned back even a little.  Though I found the dress code asinine and unnecessary, I suddenly found myself supporting it when it was thrown at this would-be tyrant.

 

“You don’t understand, Mrs. Reynolds!” Tanisha shot back.  “They just don’t make clothes big enough for me!  Retailers expect women to be sized more like you, and women like me can’t find anything that fits.  I’d have to wear a trash bag to fit your dress code, and I hardly think you want me walking around like that.”

 

Mrs. Reynolds considered Tanisha’s response for a moment, and I took the opportunity to slip by them.  “Well, okay,” she finally said as I did my best to get lost in the crowd.  “I suppose you have a point.  But if I see you dressed like this again, I guarantee you’ll be sent home for the day or made to wear a parka!”

 

“I understand, ma’am,” Tanisha said, and I knelt to open my locker.  Hopefully I’d be below her notice, and I could gather my books and go about my day in peace.  I took a few moments to sort out what I needed before placing it on the floor, then closed the door.  Before standing I checked behind me, and saw what might as well be an immovable object standing there.

 

Tanisha loomed over me, and I quickly scanned from her knees up to her calculating blue eyes glaring down at me.  Her hands rested on her hips, and something inside me said this was the most appropriate way of looking at her.  “Hey there, twerp,” she said.  “You’re looking a bit bigger than the last time I saw you.”

 

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” I replied.  I gathered my books in my arms and stood, turning around to face her as I did so.  My eyes were around her navel, but she no longer felt like she dominated my whole world.

 

“I’m sure you don’t,” she countered before taking a couple steps closer.  I retreated, and found myself pinned between metal and her towering frame not even an inch from me.  “Listen, pipsqueak, I don’t have time for your shit right now, but I guarantee you and that brute of yours will be seeing more of me today.  I’ve gotten my schedule changed so I’ll be in more of your classes, too, so you might not want to get too attached to your seats.”  Tanisha moved closer, her body nearly engulfing mine until she looked straight down at me. 

 

“Or maybe you might,” she whispered.  “If you resist I can make you feel really small, you know.  Maybe even smaller than you were yesterday.”  Tanisha sneered and took a step back, freeing me from her oppressive presence.  “I’ll be seeing you, little guy.”  She walked away, and I had the terrible feeling she was right.  I walked to my first class, full of the same trepidation of seeing her I had felt the previous afternoon.

 


Tanisha was in two of my morning classes now, and I made it through by immediately capitulating to her demands.  It saved us both some time, and my legs were still bruised from her feet pressing on them: her black sneakers today would be lighter, but I imagined still unpleasant.  Despite giving her what she wanted, she still sat right in front of me, even asking other students to move so she could sit near her “new best friend.”  They agreed, of course, and I got to look at her shoulder blades for an hour straight.

 

 

When it was time for lunch, I raced past her before she could block my path, clipping her waist with my shoulder.  She tried to stop me, but my excitement to see Meredith kept me moving quickly and her hand brushed off my back.  I got a few students between us, and Tanisha was unwilling to rampage through them to get to me.  There was nothing between me and my lunch date, and I hoped that my new tormenter would have enough restraint to lay off me until we were stuck together again in the afternoon.

 

I got my food and headed toward the table where Meredith sat in isolation, doing my best to act resigned.  She spotted me from a table away and sternly pointed down at the seat next to her.  “Hurry up and sit down, nerd,” Meredith commanded.  “Don’t make me get up and grab you.”  I slumped my shoulders and quickly shuffled my feet toward her, then took the seat beside her.

 

Meredith peered down at me, narrowing her eyes in judgment.  “Could’ve been faster,” she said, then quietly added, “so I’ll just grab your hand.”  After a moment to make sure no one was watching she slid her hand around mine, engulfing it with her much longer digits.  Her expression immediately softened, and she let out a quiet giggle before lowering our hands onto her thigh.

 

“So, how was your morning?” she asked.  Her voice was always bubbly when it was just the two of us, like talking to me caused her to become nervously excited.

 

“Not great,” I answered, and her expression dropped.

 

“Aw, I’m sorry to hear that!” she replied.  “There anything I can do to help?”

 

“Not unless you think you can take Tanisha in a fight.”  Clearly, she was not thrilled by the prospect.  “She’s out to get me worse than you ever were.  She’s changed her schedule to match mine more closely, and makes sure she can spend our classes together subtly tormenting me.  Worse than that, she…”  I trailed off, but Meredith’s eyes pleaded for me to finish.  “She saw you shrink me yesterday.”  Her eyes widened in shock, and I explained, “I saw her in the room behind you once you stopped, and she confronted me about it this morning.”

 

Before Meredith could say anything, a large hand clamped around my shoulder and jerked me backwards.  A dark blue blur flashed in front of my face, then a tremendous weight crashed onto my lap, causing me to grimace.  I looked up to see what had landed on me, and long blond hairs tickled the tip of my nose.  Tanisha had managed to track me down.

 

“Hey, why don’t you find a fucking empty seat, huh?” Meredith protested.  She tried to shove the enormous blond off me but only made her wobble, causing her butt to grind into my thighs.  I felt the same fear and helplessness as the first time Meredith shrank me, and my dick twitched involuntarily.

 

“Hm?  I didn’t see anyone sitting here,” Tanisha replied, simultaneously feigning ignorance and saying I was too small for her to see.  She pushed my tray away so it was just out of my reach, but well within hers.  “Thanks for getting me lunch, though!  This goes a long way toward making up for that unpleasantness between us the other day.”

 

“Don’t play dumb,” Meredith shot back, and I let out a low groan.  “You know you’re sitting on him.”

 

Tanisha chuckled and leaned back, pushing me along with her.  “You must be mistaken,” she countered.  “Look, I’ll level with you.  We’re the two tallest girls in this school and we love it, there’s no reason we shouldn’t be friends.  We can make a sort of tall bitch alliance, maybe even rope in a couple of the slightly less gifted girls.  If we worked together, we could run this place.”

 

“I can think of a reason,” Meredith said, completely deadpan.  “You’re moving in on my territory.”

 

“Oh, that little twerp?”  Tanisha was doing a fantastic job of feigning ignorance even while I struggled to get out from beneath her.  “I was just asserting my dominance.  You know how it goes, right?  No hard feelings on my part.”  Each time I failed to budge her from atop me I got a little more erect, and Meredith was powerless against her.  I hated to admit that she was insanely attractive, and I was very into how she was treating me.

 

“Let’s cut the shit, okay?” Meredith began, anger creeping into her voice.  “You started moving in on my favorite bullying target the instant you got here, and you’re sitting on him right now.  You need to at least admit that before we can even start talking like we’re friendly.”

 

“Yeah, let’s cut the shit,” Tanisha agreed.  “I watched you shrink that little shit until he fit inside your hand the other day.  It’s a neat trick, and you’re going to teach it to me.”

 

“That’s insane,” Meredith countered, “people can’t shrink, you know?  Were you on something, or something?”  I struggled to move Tanisha from atop me, but she was just too heavy.  Her complete control over me made my mind run wild, and I could do nothing to stop it despite my best efforts.

 

“You’re a terrible liar,” Tanisha replied.  She looked down, and saw my fingers entwined with Meredith’s.  “I doubt anyone would even believe your denials after I told them you’re dating this twerp.”  Her confidence had an even stronger effect on me than her physical power did, and no matter how much I hated it, I was fully erect now.

 

“Why would I deny it, huh?” Meredith deflected.  “He’s probably the sweetest guy in the world, and any woman would be lucky to date him”

 

“Even someone who’s built half her identity on treating him like garbage?  I don’t think your reputation will hold up once everyone in school learns you’re fucking your favorite victim.  All you have to do is teach me your secret, and I’ll let you keep yours.”

 

“What do you think I am, twelve?” Meredith replied.  “You can’t get me to do whatever you want by threatening to tell people I like a boy.  Like, I’ve had a good run as the school’s top bully, but if it’s between that and him I’ll take him every time.”  Even in my wildest dreams I never imagined women fighting over me, let alone two women who towered over me to the point I might as well not exist compared to them.

 

“Okay, fine, I respect that,” Tanisha admitted.  “Here’s a better deal: you teach me, and I leave him alone.”

 

“You’re kidding, right?” Meredith asked.  “You’re awful now, and I can only imagine how bad you’d be if you could shrink people.  Go find someone else to mess with, because you’re not going to get anything out of me.”  I knew she was doing the right thing, but I was still struggling to do more than wave my arms futilely under Tanisha’s mass.

 

“Maybe you’re not thinking right, so I’ll give you another chance,” Tanisha offered.  “I’ll be the best friend you could ever ask for, and I’ll even be cool to your boyfriend here!  All you have to do is teach me how to make people tiny.  We could have every guy in school the size of your boyfriend.”  The more she disrespected me the harder I wanted to cum, though I made myself resist.  I could not imagine the storm Meredith would raise if she noticed, and justifiably so.

 

“Okay, sure, I’ll let you know.”  Meredith’s voice dripped with sarcasm, but Tanisha was unperturbed.  “Mind if I take until the end of the semester?”

 

“Tell you what: because I like you, and I can imagine our total reign of terror, I’ll give you until the end of the week.  But if I don’t hear from you, we’ll be enemies, and I’ll keep treating him like he’s dirt.  Got it?”  Meredith didn’t answer, but she didn’t have to.  “Hopefully, I see you before Friday!  I really do want to be your friend: it’s worth giving up the easiest bullying target I’ve ever met.”  She shoved her whole weight against me before standing, then walked off without looking back.  In the short time she was here she had cleaned my tray entirely and given me the biggest erection I’d ever had.

 

“Well, what do you think?” Meredith asked once she was out of earshot.  “You have the most to lose or gain out of all of this, right?”

 

“You did the right thing,” I replied.  Even though I was lightheaded, I could see the long-term consequences of what Tanisha wanted.  “If you teach her, who do you think will be the first two people she shrinks?  Then there’ll be no one to stand between up to her.  I can deal with her being mean to us for a few months.”

 

Meredith looked me up and down, her gaze coming to a stop on my crotch.  “Well, I think you’re leaving a few things out,” she began with a jovial tone, “but I know what you mean.  If it’s just her being a bitch to us until we leave, I can deal with that if you can.  I’d rather it stay limited to the two of us if it has to happen.”

 

“I’m glad we agree on yet another thing,” I said, leaning my head against Meredith’s shoulder.  “You might even say we see eye to eye.”

 

“Keep dreaming, squirt,” Meredith retorted, shoving me hard on one side while holding me close with the other.  “Even if I put my chin on the table you’d have to stand on some books for that.”  We carefully snuggled each other while Meredith did her best to make it look like she was holding me in a headlock.

 

Suddenly, her arm relinquished its grip on me.  “Oh, you’ve got to get to class!” she announced.  “And I probably should, too.  Meet me by the yearbook room after school though, okay?  Maybe I’ll dye my hair blond, you seem to like that.”  She winked before getting up, smiling from ear to ear.  Meredith strode toward the exit, swinging her hips wide, and I watched them move, entranced.  By the time I realized she was gone, I had to run to be on time for my next class.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, and please leave a review!