[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

After battling the Vertex for the first time and literally taking a bite out of one, Wakaba awakes the following day to discover she had shrunk to the size of a small toy due to a curse from eating part of her enemy.

Minor spoilers for Nogi Wakaba wa Yuusha de Aru and Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru. Not expected to know the source to enjoy.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Butt, Entrapment, Fantasy, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Mouth Play, Slow Size Change, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/f
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 20125 Read: 9379
Published: March 25 2020 Updated: June 12 2020

1. Chapter 1 by Degeneracy117 [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (10942 words)

Part 1 of 2. The story uses Japanese characters from a Japanese series, so expect honorifics.


 

2. Chapter 2 by Degeneracy117 [Reviews - 1] (9183 words)