- Text Size +

Danial had always been a dreamer. He loved to imagine the impossible and the what ifs. He didn't know why, maybe it was all because of a weird dream he had when he was a kid. Danial could never remember the exact details to the dream, just random snipits. All he knew was that was the first time he had a wet dream, which stayed with him.

Thanks to that dream, Danial was compelled to explore the unknown and science fiction world. Going to the library as often as he could to learn more about science, especially after his parents death. They died when he was in college by a freak car accident. The news was devastating and only cast Danial into his world of fantasy and science. If only Danial could warn his parents before hand or delay them for a few seconds. They would still be alive today.

So Danial made it his life s work to make this happen. To build a time machine, a device to send him back in time to prevent his parent's untimely death. With a goal in mind, Danial focused everything on his studies and experiments.

So here Danial was, at home tinkering in his lab, that happened to be his actual home he grew up in. The one story house that was meant for a family of three, with just one occupant by himself. With so many professors and colleges calling him crazy or insane, he was forced to develop his studies at home. Danial was in his living room that once used to be where he played all day long, was littered with gadgets and gizmos that he used to correct his devices. At the age of 30, Danial found that he spent most of his life trying to prove that time travel was possible. Trying to disprove the time paradox theory and Einstein's theory along with all the other fairy tales about time travel that everyone accepted as truths without proof.

"Morons," Danial said to himself remembering the ridicule he got from his scholars. They couldn't see the big picture like he could. There was an obvious reason to explaining the paradox theories were invalid, but no one would listen. "I'll show them," Danial said as he used a wrench to tighten a few more bolts on his platform that would help with his time travel.

After messing around in a couple of more areas, and tampering with a few more features, Danial went over to a counsel and started to type in a new equations that he developed this afternoon. Danial hit enter on the computer and let it run the simulation using his new equations. This was something he's done for years now as the computer input numbers and spat out answers. Danial wiped his forehead from the sweat he had built up and took a step back from his living room/work place. There were wires and tones of scrap all over the room leading to a central pad in the living room that was hooked up to a bunch of computer monitors and other contraption that would hopefully let him jump through time, if just for a few seconds. If he could mange a simple jump like that, than jumping back for years would be a breeze and let him prove his dreams could be a reality and save his parents.

"I got to get something to eat," Danial told himself as he noticed the hunger he was feeling. It was well past noon and he hadn't had breakfast this morning. So he was starving. Looking at the progress the computer had to do, Danial had a good couple of hours before all the calculations were done. Which usually ended in a failed simulation. Danial quickly grabbed a shower and than headed out to walk to a diner that was close by that he always visited.

Opening the door he was greeted by Grace, one of Danial best and only friend. She smiled and greeted him. "Hey, how's it going?"

Danial sighed, "I'm on simulation 678..."

Grace nearly stumbled, "678? That's... and you still haven't finished?"

Danial took a seat, "I never said time travel was easy."

Grace just laughed, "Well than everyone would do it, right?"

Danial nodded, "My point exactly."

"You want the usual," Grace asked already preparing to put his order in.

"hmmm," Danial thought as he felt like mixing it up today. "I'm feeling good about this simulation so lets go with," He flipped through the menu before stopping, "How about you surprise me?"

Grace seemed stunned at his comment, "Huh? ME?"

Danial smirked, "Am I going to regret this?"

Grace gave him a grin, "I'll show you the wonders of a vegan meal." Grace was gone before Danial could stop her.

Danial seemed to grimace at the thought of a full vegan meal. "Yeah I'm going to regret this..."

As he waited for his meal to be made, Danial thought about writing out his time travel equation on one of the napkins in the diner. Trying to triple check his own work and possible perfect any errors that he might have missed. It didn't take long for Grace to come back with a drink for Danial, "What's that?"

"Just my life's work," Danial told her.

"I can't even began to read that. Are those Egyptian hieroglyphs? No it's Japanese isn't..." Grace joked setting his drink down.

Danial just rolled his eyes, "Oh, haha. Very funny. Not the first time I heard that from you," Danial muttered.

"Oh I solved it, the answer is 5," Grace teased pointing to the ending.

Danial just laughed at the joke, "Oh of course. The solution to manipulating the time flow of reality is...5. Why didn't I think of that?"

"Some genus you are," Grace nudge him. "I'll go check on your food. Your going to love it."

Again Grace left Danial as she went to get his food. She came back in a little while with a bowel that she set down in front of Danial.

"This is my personal favorite," Grace said as she started to list what was in the bowel of pasta. There was tomato, mushrooms, and some kind of green thing maybe spinach. "So, go on and try it," She cooed as she sat down to watch him eat.

Danial took a bite and was surprised at the taste, "That's good."

"See? You ready to give up meat for life?"

Danial laughed as he went for another bite, "It's good, but not that good."

Grace smiled and shook her head, "So what's your plans for tonight?"

Danial took another bite before replying, "Was going to tweak a few more things after the simulation is complete and see where it went wrong maybe start-"

Grace cut him off, "You want to go see a movie?"

"A movie? Me and you? Wait, like a date," Danial asked.

Grace did her best not to look embraced at that word. "It doesn't have to be a date... just two friends hanging out. You know, watching a movie together."

Danial thought about it. He's always been preoccupied by his experiments and test that he never even considered Grace more than a friend. He liked her but it never went past that. Maybe he should pursue this, it might be good for him.

Before Danial could respond with his answer, Grace pleaded, "Just one movie. I'll get the popcorn and you can buy the drinks. And look if you don't like it..." Grace trailed off imagining the idea of Danial not enjoying their time together. Grace quickly recovered and added, "If you don't like the movie. Than ... you can use your time machine to go back in time and stop us, right?" Grace pointed to the door to the diner expecting someone to come through the door. After a few seconds she smiled and said, "See? No future you, that mean you enjoyed the film!"

Danial couldn't help but laugh at the absurd hypothesis that Grace proposed. "Yes, because that's how time travel works," Danial said shaking his head. "Fine, when do you get off?"

Grace smiled and teased, "Your not going to let me shower after work? So that's what you're into."

Danial frowned, "Into what?"

"Never mind," Grace laughed, "I'm off at 7, I can meet you at the movies around 8?"

Danial nodded, "Ok, see you at 8."

"I'll take that," Grace said taking the empty bowel in front of Danial, "And don't worry about the meal, it's on me. Call it a friendly gift to help sway you toward the vegan side." Grace left the table. She turned aorund and gave Danial a smile as she added, "8 o'clock and don't be late."

 

 

 

Danial didn't know why but he was feeling excited to go to the movies with Grace. They had been friends a long time and she was pretty much the only person Danial talked too anymore. She always listened and didn't tell him he was crazy for wanting to time travel... well not as much as everyone else.

Danial opened his door and returned to his world of science as he headed over to his computer that was beeping a sound he was all too familiar with.

FAILED

"Of course," Danial said not sounding all that surprised at the failed test simulation of running his machine. He pulled out his napkin that he kept that still had his equation on it. Deciding to give it another shot Danial started over again as he began to tinker with the devices and imputing the different formula. It took a few hours to rewrite the formula and plug in the new one, along with realigning several key panels that were in theory very important to move. While the machine was number crunching the data, Danial stood back and looked at the finished work. Again he was sweaty from all the hard work and lost track of how long it took.

Suddenly the sound of his phone going off brought him out of his post accomplish bliss he was in. Walking over to the phone ringing he picked it up and felt his heart drop. The time said 8:32 and Grace was calling, along with a bunch of text messages he missed.

"Oh no," Danial said to himself as he quickly picked it up.

"Grace I'm so so so sorry. I was working and lost track of time and.... I'm so sorry," Danial said again trying to deeply apologize for his mistake.

Grace just let out a depressed sigh, "... I guess I should have known. It's fine, whatever. You know there is such a thing as working too much. I just thought it would be nice to do something together, but I guess you had better things to do. Just don't over work yourself," Grace told him before she hung up.

"Wait," Danial called out too late. "Shit, shit, shit," Danial tried to redial Grace but she ignored it.

"I'm such a fucking idiot," Danial shouted as he slumped down on the floor in defeat. All because of his stupid work...

There was a sudden pinging sound. A sound that Danial only heard in his dreams.

Danial suddenly perked up.

"No way..." Danial walked toward the monitor in disbelief as he examined the screen.

SUCCESS

"no way," Danial repeated in shock. "I did it? I DID IT! I'M A GENIUS!" Danial took this moment to celebrate by jumping around and acting like a crazy person who just discovered time travel. After a few moments of celebrating he calmed himself. "Ok... time to test it out."

Quickly Danial typed on the screen for the settings. How far back did he want to go?

1 hour.

"That should be plenty of time," Danial said looking at his watch that read 8:39. That would set him back to 7:39 which would give him enough time to meet Grace at the movies. Any guilt Danial had about standing her up was gone, like it never happened. Because it soon wouldn't. He would take her to the movies and have a blast and still have his research completed.

Danial set up the machine and booted it up. It started to hum to life as he step on the platform grinning like a mad man. All his dream were about to come true. He'll be famous, make Grace his girlfriend, and get his parents back!

On a monitor a count down was ticking down till the leap back to 7:39 would commence.

5

Danial thought about closing his eyes but wanted to watch his device work. He put so much work into this, he had to watch it unfold.

4

It's happening.

3

The humming increased as it was almost time to jump back in time.

2

there was a quick spark that jumped off a computer monitor that caused a chain reaction of sparks.

"WH-"

1

Before Danial could stop or move or do anything, a bright light shot up from the platform he was standing on as he was engulfed in a blinding light as he was thrown into the past.

 

 

 

Danial one second was going to jump out off the pad and the next thing he knew he was in a dark room with no lights.

The first thing that Danial thought of doing was checking the time. He quickly lifted up his watch and saw that it read, 7:39.

"It worked," Danial sighed as he jumped back an hour into the past.

The feeling of success wasn't lived long as he realized something was wrong. The sounds of his machines running couldn't be heard, and the lightening was too dark. It was like someone had turned off all his machines. But that couldn't be right. An hour ago he had his machines working just fine. Deciding to call Grace or at least someone, Danial pulled out his phone and frowned. There was no service.

"That can't be right," Danial said. Using the light he had to navigate through the dark and move forward. "Something isn't right here," Danial said feeling uneasy. He noticed the dark was clearing up as he went forward. "The living room isn't this long," Danial told himself feeling panicked. Did he get his numbers wrong? He jumped back in time but did he get displaced to somewhere else? Somewhere that his cellphone couldn't reach a tower? It was possible.

Picking up his pace from a simple walk to a run, Danial hoped he noticed something that would tell him where in the world he was. When Danial exited the darkness into a moonlight area, Danial slowed his pace to a halt as he looked around in the now large open space. The light was in fact moon light, however it was streaming in through an enormous window. A window that was connected to an absurdly large wall which connected to just an equally large wall on either side. Danial turned around wondering where the hell he was. He spoted a giant old TV that he hadn't seen in a very long time.

"n-n-no..."

Danial turned around from where he came from and noticed with equal amount of horror to see that stupid old coffee table his parents used to keep in the middle of living room when he was a kid.

"W-w-" Danial stuttered unable to speak as he turned around and examined the old living room he grew up in, way back in the past. A time he barely even remember much of. It was now starting to make sense why his phone didn't have serves... because the cell towers aren't even built yet.

Danial sat down confused and stupefied. So he time traveled. To the right place, just wrong time...

Oh and he was small.

WHY AM I SMALL?!

Sure his machine malfunction and tossed him back way further than he wanted, but to shrink?!

Shaking his head he tried to think of how this could happen, "Maybe by traveling through the time line I caused some kind of atomic reduction from temporal displacement..." Danial muttered to himself as he tried to solve the problem of his size. "It's possible... I mean I did just travel through time," Danial chuckled at his accomplishment.

"Fine I'm small, so what. If I can time travel I can fix quantum atomic reduction." Danial nodded in agreement.

Suddenly there was the sound of thunderous stomping coming from deeper in the house. A door could be heard opening and the heavy footsteps could be heard coming closer. Danial was just shocked at the sound that he didn't even consider moving. Suddenly a light switch was flipped and the room exploded into a bright light, blinding Danial who covered his eyes. The sound of footsteps continued as it went from the hallway to the kitchen.

"You want some water honey," Came very familiar deep male voice that Danial almost didn't recognized.

"Yes please," Came the sound of some who sounded just as familiar.

Danial rubbed his eyes and forced his eyes to open so he could just see who he thought it was.

"D-d-dad?" Danial stuttered looking at his gigantic father grabbing two cups and getting water. Danial's giant father didn't even glance toward Danial as he continued to fill up the second glass with water.

"DAD!" Danial shouted watching his dad finish making the two cups of water and headed back to his bed room. His father turned off the lights before continuing his way back.

He was alive, and so was his mom! Danial never felt more joy in his life getting to see his father still alive and hearing his mother's voice. Danial tried to chase after his father, but at his size it wasn't even going to be a close call. It took his father less than ten steps to reach his bedroom, which was followed by the sound of the door closing. Danial barely even made it halfway to the kitchen. Just as Danial made it to the kitchen he was out of breath. When he finally caught his breath he looked down the impossibly long hallway toward his parents closed door at the end of the hallway.

"Why is this place so big," Danial complained at how large the house was. Or is now. He never thought it was big, or rather it was too small for him. Now it was a whole different story.

Continuing his journey, Danial made his way down toward shut door. He didn't know what he was going to do when he got there, but figured he would come up with a plan some how.

Hell, Danial didn't even know what to say when he did get his parent's attention. "Hi, I'm your 30 year old son from the future that came back in time to prevent a car crash. Oh why am I small well funny story, you ever hear of atomic theory and quantum atomic reduction caused by time dilation?"

Yeah it was stupid, but it was better than doing nothing.

Finally Danial reached the door and looked up at the gargantuan door, with a doorknob miles up. Dumbly Danial knocked on the door like how he used to when he was a kid. The sound didn't even seem to make it through the door itself. Danial slammed into it with his body hoping to get something out of it. All he got was a sore shoulder.

Damn it. Maybe he could crawl underneath it.

It was now that he hated his size as he found he was just too big to actually get under the door. All he wanted to do was at least see his parents again, if not for a brief glance.

"Well great," Danial muttered to himself. "Now what?"

As if to answer his question there was the sound of a bed creaking as something moved in it. This drew his attention to a door that was open just a crack. His old bedroom, the door was still open.

He could get his younger himself to help himself!

"Ironic," Danial told himself as he headed off to the other door that was open. The walk wasn't too far since the house was built small. As a kid he always hated that he was so close to his parents room, but now he was just grateful he didn't have to run another mile just to get to the door. Danial reached his door and headed into his old bedroom. Walking past the door frame and into the room, where he saw small piles of discarded clothes on the floor that lead toward a giant bed that had a large figure sleeping in it. As a child Danial always thought his bed was too small just like the house, but looking at it now with his new size, that wasn't true.

Danial needed a moment as he stood there watching. It was so strange watching his younger self sleeping in his old bed. The rise and fall of the sheets that he slept under showed Danial that he was fast asleep.

"So how do I do this," Danial told himself.

"Hey! HEY! DANIAL, WAKE UP!!" Danial shouted to himself to no avail. Like his dad the younger version of himself didn't respond. Danial gave up shouting and headed over to get closer. He figured if he got close enough he could wake himself. He never thought of himself as a heavy sleeper, so he shouldn't have to get too closer, right?

Danial found out the hard way that either he was way too small or he was a deeper sleeper than he thought. He found standing right at the side of the bed and shouting didn't help him either. He would have to get closer. But how did he reach himself? Danial looked around and saw the bed's legs. There were groves in them that looked like he could use to climb up. The groves traveled all the way up the bed and to the top of the mattress. This would get him closer to his younger self, and hopefully be heard.

"Maybe I should wait," Danial spoke to himself as he tried to think of a better solution rather than climbing up what looked to be hundreds of feet into the air. One slip would mean death...

Should he wait?

The urge to actually talk to his parents again won over as he figured it was worth the risk. Ignoring any fear he had, Danial headed toward the closest bed leg and started to climb. The leg he was climbing was at the end of the bed, so when he got to the top he would be at foot of the mattress. It didn't take as long as Danial thought it would, but still it was a while before he was on the bed.

By now the moonlight was dimming either from clouds or it was setting, either way it was much darker now. Thankfully, Danial made it up the climb before it was too dark to see. Still he had a lumbering giant sleeping in front of him. The size of the feet of his younger self was larger than he was. Those feet would be able to crush him with ease if he were still on the floor. Trying not to think about it, Danial tried to call out again to get his younger self to wake up. It didn't work. Of course not, why would it be that easy? Danial would have to get even closer. Just as Danial was about to walk forward, his younger self started to roll over in the bed.

The bed creaked under his massive weight and caused a shock wave throughout the bed from just a simple shift in weight. Danial braced himself as his entire world shook as the massive object moved from one side of the bed to the other. It was for a brief moment, but the shaking left Danial stunned. It was now that he realized how dangerous this was. One mistake and he could be crushed by his younger self unknowingly.

"Calm down," Danial told himself as he tried to keep his heart from causing him to panic and freak out right now. Looking across the bed, he saw his younger self sleeping with his back toward him with the blankets pulled over himself leaving just the mattress for him to walk across. Danial waited a few minutes to make sure his younger self wouldn't roll over again. The only movement that came from his dormant body was just himself breathing. The slow and soft rising and falling of the sheets was the only movement that his past self showed. "Just getting near his head..." Danial planned as he took his first step on the soft yet firm mattress he used to sleep on, or still did? Fucking time travel.

Danial started to make his way toward himself as he passed his feet. The size of them made Danial a little nervous. They could easy step on him and smother his life out without any effort. Just a simple tap from them-

Danial shook his head at the horrible thought. "Stay focused!" Danial had to keep himself from being distracted by such thoughts. Being stepped on had to be the worse thing to happen to him at this size. Shaking off that horrible thought, Danial continued his journey toward the head of the bed. Making his way past younger Danial's knees, there was a light stir that caused Danial to stop in his tracks. The large figure in the dark seemed to twitch. As Danial examined the mountainous person for any other signs of movement, he found none. Was it part of his imagination? No, he was sure he saw him move. Danial figured he should maybe step closer to the edge of the bed... just in case.

Making sure to be as close to the edge of the bed, but not too close where he would be in danger of falling off. Feeling a little safer, Danial again went forward to try and wake his younger self. Less than a few moments later, when Danial passed his younger self's butt, there was another stirring from the enormous giant off to his side. Danial paused as he felt a weird sensation, as a memory quickly popped into his head, it was like he knew this moment... Danial couldn't' help but glance over. The mound started to come to life as it started to shift a little more. Suddenly, it started to roll over trying to find a more comfortable spot to sleep in. Danial wasn't ready for this as the mound of millions of pounds of flesh turned over in bed, the bed too moved. Danial felt the ground move and dip as it soon went from a flat land into a hill as the large mass flipped over. Danial let out a cry, as he got pulled down and fell down toward the gigantic avalanche of human flesh coming toward him. The mass rolled forward as Danial was yanked toward the enlarging giant. Danial tried to stop his tumbling but as he grew closer the further he was flung as the ground dipped more and more until everything went dark as his younger self rolled on top of him.

"WAI-"

Danial's words were cut short as an almost unbearable weight shoved down on him. The ungodly pressure made Danial fear he would die from lack of air. Panicked, Danial tried to breathe. The smell hit him the moment he inhaled. There was a slight musky smell, along with a hint of sweat. The stifling smell made Danial not want to breathe, but he had to if he wanted to live. So he was forced to smell that noxious smell that was starting to make him light headed along with the crushing pressure.

Danial tried to yell at himself, "GET OFF ME!" However he could barely grumble through the smothering weight pressing down on his back.

Hating the confined space, Danial started to wiggle and move trying his best to crawl out from under himself. He wasn't making any progress. The massive beast above him continued to snooze as he smushed him down into the mattress underneath him. Dreading the situation, Danial doubled his effort screaming harder as he tried to move out from under the mass above him.

Suddenly it shifted, the weight on him moved ever so slightly.

It was working!

Danial didn't stop as he kept on wiggling and shimming the best he could to get out from under the giant. He just had to be consistent and vigorous with his-

Something stiffened and started to grow.

Danial paused as he felt something starting to get harder as it jammed into his back. The massive soft mass above him was starting to get hard. The fleshy gentile texture baring down on him soon was becoming more erect and strong.

"?"

Danial didn't know what to think as he felt a genital stab at him as the ridged object behind him started to move. It was a subtle moving, like rocking back and forth. Or more like grinding as the pressure moved over Danial's body.

What was happening?!

Through all the panic and fear that Danial had right now, something slipped through. It was a quick flash back, something he barely caught but felt like this whole situation was familiar.

NO

IMPOSSIBLE

Danial came back to reality and started to pull himself away from the enormous rubbing pressure baring down on him. Danial was able to escape from the overbearing weight that continued it's motions. Blind and not sure where he was going except anywhere but where he was, Danial made his way to what he prayed was safety, as he pulled himself away with the fleshy mass pressing down on him.

"mmm, huh," Came a muttering voice from above as suddenly the weight above him retracted from him.

Danial took in a deep breath as he flipped over and watched as the darkness started to brighten just a little. The younger Danial seemed to be awoken as he rolled off of him, giving him space to breathe and recover.

As Danial tried to recover from the lack of air and the immense pressure that nearly flattened him, he couldn't help but hear his younger self waking up. "What..." A groggy Danial asked trying to find out what was happening.

"DANIAL!" Danial screamed as loud as he could to get his younger self's attention.

The sleepy Danial looked confused, "Wha-... who said that?"

Coughing Danial waved, "Down here!"

Danial watched Danial sleepily look downward. Danial finally was able to lock eyes with himself. They looked at each other for a few seconds before the Giant Danial spoke, "What?"

"I know this is weird," Danial spoke to his younger self. "Long story short, I'm you. But from the future." Danial couldn't tell if the younger version of himself was confused or just sleepy.

"Me? But I'm me? Why are you so small," He asked.

"It's a long story, Dan," Danial told him using the nickname only his parents ever used.

"No, no story. I'm sleepy," Dan said already starting to close his eyes.

"NO! Don't sleep. WE need to get to OUR parents, Dan," Danial said trying to be as simple as can be. He was starting to think this was a bad idea.

"Our?"

Danial sighed and shook his head. This was stupid. Dan was too tired to talk. Maybe he should of-

"Come here," Dan said cutting Danial's thoughts off as a massive hand pushed him from behind and shoved him toward Dan.

"Whoa," Danial cried out as he was shoved closer to the massive kid.

Dan let out a yawn, "Your staying close. We'll talk in the morning."

"No," Danial demanded but the younger version didn't seem to care as he pulled him ever closer to the spot he was just trying to get away, "NO! DAN, STOP!"

"Good night..." Dan muttered as he mushed Danial up to his crotch where he was smothered not just by the mass but that smell that emitted from it.

"MMMMM" Danial screamed as he kicked and squirmed as best he could from the enormous rod he was jammed up against. The stiff object was pushed up against his face through the fabric of underwear, yet didn't stop it from being utterly disgusting. Danial did the best he could to try and escape but the massive wall behind him held him tight to the crotch, as the cage like fingers prevent him from squirming away. The fabric in front of himself was so thin that it was almost as if it didn't exist. He could literally feel the monster on the other side, as it gave off a throb. Danial froze his movements as he felt his confines get tighter as both sides from his front and back shrunk and pressed closer into each other.

There was a giant moan from somewhere as the massive object in front of Danial pulsated and grew in size. Danial was pressed back into the hand that held him pinned down. What was going on!?

Suddenly Danial felt like all this was very familiar to him. Not the part where a giant hand was pressing him into it's crotch but the other way around, the one with his hand to his crotch. Like he lived this moment before... but when? Danial didn't know, but it felt like a dream he had when he was a kid-

Suddenly the hand behind him started to move. It slowly started to rotate as Danial felt the massive hand move clockwise and grind him further into the large member up against him. The cloth that shielded him from direct contact barely helped as the thin sheet of cloth was paper thin. After a couple of swirling motions, the direction changed as the hand started to move up and down. Danial was now being dragged along the length of the now enraged member as he did his best to protest the action. However the strength of his giant younger self was dominating. He was merely a toy to him.

There was a moaning sound from above as the Giant Danial started to enjoy the feeling.

"NO," Danial tried to shout out from the cloth that was pressed into his face. However the demand was ignored as the Giant started to shift it's weight again. Danial had felt the massive wall of underwear starting to roll over into him. Danial watched as his younger self rolled from his side to lay on his stomach, pinning Danial underneath his crotch once again. The pressure of the ungodly weight pushed down on him.

There was a surprise gasp from the Giant above Danial as his clothed penis stabbed into him. Soon the horny Danial started to move his hips, dry humping not only the mattress but the smaller version of himself underneath him. As pleasurable as it was for the younger Danial, the other one wasn't enjoying this moment one bit. The crushing pressure from above kept him mashed down on the mattress. One thrust forward would drag Danial along with the motion, causing some harsh rug burns on his back, only to be yanked backwards on the down stork. This motion repeated over and over again increasing with speed every few seconds. As the large Giant continued to make noises and moving his hips, the whole event for the smaller Danial kept giving him flash backs to a long time ago. To a dream he had when he was just a kid...

But that's all it was right, just a dream?

As if to correct him in the fact that this wasn't a dream, the enormous object pressing into his chest throbbed in response to the stimulation it was receiving. Suddenly the massive weight of the Giant above Danial shook as he collapsed onto him jamming his erect member into him just as he started to climax.

Danial would have cried out if he could, but his breath was taken out of him as he felt crushed. The massive log pinning him down rumbled as it twitched and jerked as it exploded. Danial closed his eyes in horror as he felt the steaming hot goo erupt out of the tip. The barrier of clothing did nothing to stop the torrent of fresh seed blasting out of the mouth of the younger Danial's cock. The first gush soaked the underwear being worn, and oozed out and landed on Danial's chest in a massive heap. Than another load came out just as strong and overwhelming as the mass on Danial's chest grew in size. Soon the fluid swarmed over Danial's chest and right up to his face. He could feel the heat and slimy stuff rush up to his chin before another blob oozed out and onto him as it covered his face, therefor making it even more impossible to breathe.

It only last a few moments but it felt like forever for Danial as he felt his younger self continue to gain as much satisfaction out of his first orgasm in his life. His body shook and he couldn't help but grind himself into his bed and his future self trying to wring out all the blissful feelings he just had a few seconds ago.

The rubbing didn't help Danial as he felt the mass of slime get smeared into him more. The heat from the liquid was quickly vanishing and leaving Danial in a swamp of cold gunk that was already leaking off his body. He was able to get quick gasp of air that filled his lungs with the scent of fresh cum that he wish he never smelled. After a couple of jarring pumps form the giant above Danial, the younger Danial decided he was done pleasuring himself and rolled to the side sounding like he was out of breath.

"What...," He questioned out loud in the dark it seemed like he woke up. "Wet? Why..."

Danial just laid there in the pool of semen as he felt a large hand patting near by. Maybe if he wasn't so out of breath or so horrified by the fact that he just witnessed his first wet dream in action, Danial might have tried to communicate with himself again. However he just couldn't. It was now that he was starting to recall most of the weird dream he could never recall. What he thought was just a weird dream was actually reality. A dream that got him into science in the first place because of the weird fantasy like dream. It was him all along...

Suddenly the large hand touched him and tapped him trying to make out what he was.

There was a loud yawn as the hand left Danial to stew away in the now cold and sticky puddle.

"I'll clean up tomorrow," the giant Danial muttered. As there was sound of more shifting before something flew across the room and landed on the floor with a small wet sound. He must have discarded his stained underwear...

Still in the mess that was left, Danial looked over to his side and saw the back of his massive younger self presented to him. His butt was towering over him, as it loomed off to the side. Danial just laid their feeling exhausted and disgusted at what he just experienced. He couldn't believe it...

Danial didn't try to move for what felt like the rest of the night. He didn't even think of trying to continue his plan of waking up his younger self. That left his thoughts ages ago. No... it was more of trying to come to terms with what he just went through. How disturbing and horrifying of an experience-

There was some movement coming from the large giant sleeping next to Danial.

This brought Danial out of his self-pitying at the possibility of the Giant rolling over in his sleep again. Not wanting to get caught up in what could possible be a round two, Danial decided to get out of his cum stained puddle.

Danial tried to get up but slipped on his hands from the still wet sheet. The shock from this was soon followed by the sound of the mattress creaking as the younger Danial started to move. He was rolling his body backwards so his back would come down on the mattress. This would cause Danial to be directly beneath the enormous kid. Not somewhere he wanted to be again.

"Come on," Danial told himself as he tried to get up with shaky legs so he could dive or run out of the way in time. However the soles of his feet slipped and he fell to his knees, just in time to see the massive backside of the younger self rolling onto him. "NO-"

It was the last sound he could utter before the most unlikely of things could happen. The position he was at had him squarely in between his younger self's butt. The now naked rear end was crashing down on Danial with enough speed that he couldn't react any more. The enormous shadow of his butt coming down on Danial was the last thing he saw before he vanished beneath. As soon as he felt the fleshy mounds push down on him he knew this was it as he waited for himself to get smashed. However where he was kneeling was just perfect for him to slip between the crack and gap between the two large fleshy mountains.

Danial felt the gripping strength of his younger self's butt clamp down on him swallowing him up. He was now stuck in between his ass...

HIS OWN ASS!

Danial was horrified! This was a million times worse than before, as he could literately smell his own ass. It was nasty and made him want to throw up at the stench. He had to get out! Trying again to escape his younger self, Danial tried to move the fleshy walls that clung to him. He found it wasn't happening. Any force he applied he found his wet slippery body, from the cum earlier, didn't allow any friction to apply much force to try and separate the invasive skin. His hands would slide or slip any time he tried to make some room for himself to move in any direction. Frustrated at the pure hopelessness, Danial started to thrash around, hoping to gain some kind of progress.

The progress he got was not the direction he wanted. All his moving must had been felt because the sleepy child instinctively clenched his butt to eliminate whatever was bothering his rump. Suddenly the walls around Danial pinched him tight. Thanks to his slipperiness he felt his feet leave the ground as he was yanked upward.

"GAH!" Danial yelled into the muffling skin as everything became compact, condensed, and tight. When the walls stopped, squeezing he found he was suspended in the air surround by ass fat. The lack of air and confined space triggered something in Danial as he panicked yet again. In his crazed state maybe he had a plan, but whatever it was silenced when the walls tightened again. This time, Danial was yanked deeper until he felt his head push up against something solid, perk, and firm. The stench coming from above told exactly where he was. The epicenter of all the smells that filled the air. The rotten stench that leaked from above Danial made his eyes twitch and his nose clench shut. This was not where he wanted to be.

There was some movement all around as the presser on Danial decreased.

He must have rolled over again.

Danial didn't want to move, but the situation called for it. He couldn't stay here. He just had to be careful on how he moved. Slow and cautious motions. Danial wiggled his arms up to his head. He would try and press off the anus and somehow push himself backwards toward the exit of this hell hole. He just had to be careful not to make too much stimulation. Danial reached upward and pressed his hands up against the extremely warm anus. There seemed to be grease or slime on the anus. Danial mentally gagged at the substance as he tried to block it out. Just one shove and he would be away from this.

1

Danial prepared himself to shove off, like a swimmer off the side of a pool. Only instead of water to propel through it was going to be butt fat.

2

Danial took a deep breath of toxic fumes as he tried to get his arms ready for this.

3-

There was no warning as the hole opened just as Danial went to shove. There was a gentle breeze that washed over Danial as his arms shot forward expecting to hit something solid but only hitting air or whatever one would call this disgusting smelling gas. The small toot that his younger self released in his sleep couldn't have been timed better, as Danial wasn't expecting this. The gas shocked him as the smell prevented him from thinking straight. He couldn't stop from wiggling and twitch from the noxious smell. Just as he feared that too much stimulation would do, the walls around him tensed up and the anus snapped shut like an alligator catching it's prey.

"H-he-" Danial coughed, "Hey stop," Danial called out as he struggled to remove his hands. They couldn't be removed as it was like they were stuck in clamp. "LET GO," Danial frantically tugged as he desperately tried to remove his arms. This was Danial's final mistake as he kept struggling he didn't even notice the enormous fingers behind him. One second Danial was trying to extract his arms, the next a large firm object pushed into him and shoved him forward. As Danial yelled out loud, the walls around him were pried open by the larger objects. The anus opened and slurped up the rest of Danial as the fingers chased after him scratching and probing for the source of irritation. Danial felt his face and than his legs get swallowed up before he was assaulted by the nasty stench and insane heat that filled his new chamber.

"Stop," Danial pleaded as he felt himself getting shoved deeper and deeper as the curious fingers kept trying to find the never ending itching sensation that seemed to stay just out of reach. Soon Danial found the fingers couldn't go any further as they reached the furthest they could. However it was now that Danial was already inside, and the living walls around him had taken a liking to him. They greedily pulsated and clenched around him. Similar like the giant butt he was trapped in, he felt his body getting pulled forward. Frantic, Danial pulled his phone out of his ruined clothes and turned on the light. He shinned it around and saw the pink fleshy walls pulsating gently as they slowly dragged him deeper. Even if he wanted to protest, there was no way he could exit through the anus. The pressure it had on his arms not too long ago was so strong, that he was surprised they didn't snap. Which lead Danial to only one solution, he had to wait...

"But for how long?" Danial looked at his phone and saw that it was only 11:21. It would be a long time before his younger self woke up.

The walls around Danial slowed down their movements as they seemed to calm down. Soon everything was silent except for the sound of a faint heart beat and the inner mechanism of the human body doing it's job.

Danial laid there in the stinking chamber that seemed to be endless. As much as he wanted to move his strength was gone. Thanks to the events and the lack of air, Danial had no strength to move his arms or legs. All he needed was some sleep...

 

 

 

There was a gurgling sound in the distance that woke Danial up. He still felt sore and the air didn't seem to help as he felt sick from the constant breathing in of such foul air. Wondering what time it was, Danial turned his phone on and saw that it was 6:53. He's been stuck in his ass for almost 8 hours...

Disgusting.

There was a rumbling sound that filled the chamber, as the same noise that woke him up came back.

"What was that," Danial asked out loud as he tried to see in the dark. Unable to see, he used his phone to light up the dark chamber. He looked down toward where he came from, toward the anus. The walls seemed to be twitching and quivering but they weren't pulsating like last night. Not seeing anything that way, Danial decided to look in the other direction. He flashed his light upward and nearly dropped his phone. Instead of seeing a dark abyss like last night, he saw something worse. There was a large round black object occupying the space that used to be empty. The massive object stood still as it filled up as much of the chamber as it could. Danial gagged as he recognized the object that shared the space he was in. Suddenly the gurgling, rumbling, and groaning noises returned and Danial watched in horror as the massively dark object started to move forward, toward him.

"NO GET ME OUT!" Danial yelled as he tried to crawl in the opposite direction. Unbeknownst to him, all his activity did was make it worse for himself. The walls started to move and come to life as the wall of doom slide faster toward Danial. Danial was in a real chaotic state as he crawled as fast as he could away. That was until he collided with the asshole that kept him locked up in here with this monster. Danial clawed at it to try and pry it open, but just like he thought last night, the seal was too tight. He was stuck.

The incoming waste was closer now as it too was trying to break through the anus that held both of them locked inside. Danial switched his attention toward the looming mass slithering toward him. Crying out he pushed out his hands trying to stop the impossible load that was getting closer and closer-

Suddenly everything got extremely tight as Danial felt the walls around him clench and pinch him along with everything else in a crushing grip, halting all movements. Just as the movement of the shit stopped, there was a sudden surge in movement outside. There was the sound of dull thumping, that Danial could only assuming was his footsteps. They traveled for a few moments before it stopped. The sound of a door closing could be heard.

The bathroom.

Danial knew what was coming next.

The movement around him told him that his younger self was already trying to sit down. The moment he did, his muscles would relax and the massive turd before him would again continue it's journey to meet the outside world.

Just as Danial predicted the muscles around him let up and the descent of the large object made it's way froward. Danial continued to keep his arms up but found that they were no match as he was starting to be pushed backwards into the anus that was still not open. Just as Danial's arms were swallowed up by the filthy clay material, the anus behind him opened up slowly. Soon Danial was pushed outward past the large butt cheeks that got him in this situation to began with. Danial looked down at the water below him as he was literally hanging on by a piece of shit. His arms were the only thing keeping him suspended in the air as the large brown log made it's way out into the world. Danial tried to call out one last time, "DAN!!"

There was a suddenly surge as the log was pushed out faster. There was a loud fart that filled the air as Danial fell down toward the watery depths with a massive steaming pile of crap above him. Danial hit the water with such force that his arms were yanked out of the massive dung log, as it was pulled down with it's weight into the bottom of the toilet. Danial never felt so relieved. Danial surfaced to the top of the water as he gasped for fresh air.

There was a sputtering fart above as the fresh air turned stale and toxic from the gas being spewed out. Soon the flatulence tapered off as the younger Danial emptied his bowels of everything including the trapped air inside it.

"DAN!" Danial shouted yet again trying to get his younger self's attention.

"Huh..." Dan paused. "What?"

HE HEARD HIM!

"DAN!" Danial screamed just as loud. "DOWN HERE, IN THE TOILET! HELP ME!"

"Dad? Yeah I'm in the toilet. I'll help you when I'm done," Dan called out.

It was now that Danial realized his mistake calling out using the nick name that only his parents ever called him.

"NO!" Danial yelled up just in time for a stream of piss hit him in the face. Danial was caught off guard as a powerful jet of urine bore down on him, pushing him into the water. As the stream hit the water, it began to stir it up pulling and pushing Danial around in the warming waters. Anytime Danial had a chance to breath, it wasn't for long. As Dan took his morning piss on the toilet while sitting down, Danial tried to survive such a simple act. Soon the pee slowed down, however the water was still swirling a little causing Danial to be dragged along with the current. He wasn't able to catch his breath as he tried to stay a float in the stinky swamp water. Just as the air was clearing up and the flow slowed down, it was too late for Danial. Dan was already done peeing and needed to help his dad. So he gave his butt a couple of wipes and tossed them into the toilet. The large pads of paper descended right on top of a horrified Danial as he was covered in the soiled paper.

"Ok, I'm done. Coming dad," Dan said as he called out out and went for the lever.

Danial's last thoughts were recalling the same exact event so long ago. He remember opening the bathroom only to find his Dad wasn't there and was still asleep...

"I was wrong, there are time paradoxes..."

The sound of water rushing in and dragging Danial and all of Dan's waste into their septic tank filled the air as Danial was violently pulled under sealing his fate.

 

 

 

Dan opened his door and looked for his dad. He checked the kitchen and out the window but couldn't find him anywhere.

"Weird," Dan said to himself. "I thought I heard him calling me." Shrugging, he headed to his room. He couldn't help but feel like something interesting happened last night. He recalled just the vaguest parts of some really weird dream. A dream he couldn't stop thinking about. As he entered his room, he saw his sheets. There was a spot on them. A stain of some kind. Heading over, Dan inspected the stain and recalled the bazaar dream, or the parts he remembered.

"I need to clean up," Dan said seeming very embarrassed at the mark he left on his sheets.

Just as Dan was finished putting his sheets in the washer, his parents started to wake up. It didn't take too long before Dan's dad came out of his bedroom.

"Hey sport, you ready for some breakfast?"

Dan nodded and waited for his father to make him some food. It wasn't' long before Dan was eating breakfast with his parents at the same table. He was enjoying every moment. When he was done, Dan wanted to ask his dad a question.

"Hey dad?"

His dad was reading the paper, "Yeah?"

"Can we go to the library?"

"The Library? What for," Dan's dad asked curious.

"Well, I wanted to read up on something," Dan told him. Dan couldn't stop thinking about the some of the weird parts of his dream last night. Something about a small person or a thing, and than he played with it? He couldn't recall much of the dream. Just the excitement and release he had, which help enforce his desire to learn more about it. "I want to learn more about science," Dan told his father excitedly. "I'm going to be a scientist!"

Chapter End Notes:

I made a discord server to talk about up coming stories or chapters and just other stuff, https://discord.gg/AC87bgP