- Text Size +

As the sun rose, one thought was present within the girls’ mind; “at last”. Melody, Alison and Sarah had waited for days, and had planned for John’s domination to be perfect. And today was going to be the day of his demise. The first day in which he would discover what would be the rest of his life. And- honestly-, it was going one of the best days of any of those girls.

Each was picturing already what would happen when they would get John for themselves. Alison was probably the most sadistic and mean one, and would torture John to the best of her abilities. Melody would probably have fun playing mind games with him, adding another layer of torments to his fate. As for Sarah… Compared to the two other girls, she had been waiting for months to be able to dominate John, and the last few days had all been about nurturing her perverted ideas. John would be for him a way to experiment further her nasty desires, whether he liked it or not. And she really hoped he would struggle a lot. It added to the fun.


The three of them had a long day before them, and would only meet John after classes. Therefore, they took the opportunity to further the impression they would make on John that very evening.

Sarah, as she had since the run with the girls, didn’t wash her feet and kept her shoes and socks on. She spent most of the day running from class to class, and stayed exposed to the sun as much as she could.

Melody still didn’t wear the socks she had used on the run day. She was keeping them for the day she would get John for herself. Instead, she used the socks she had given John yesterday, and that he had foolishly thrown back into the hamper. Refusing his sister gift… That wouldn’t do.

As for Alison, her daily training with her coach was enough to get her whole body sweaty for the occasion. Still, she had asked him to push her extra hard today, as her motivation reached new heights thanks to John. After all, winning the competition ahead would mean getting her own torture box for John…

John on the other hand spent his day clueless about the girls’ scheme. He thought he would be able to prove Alison’s lies, and make her pay for them. All in all, he had an amazing time thinking about the evening events, and classes were over before he knew it.

He walked to his home, and Sarah wasn’t here yet. Neither were his sisters in sight, which was a good news given the recent events. Even Melody had been persuaded of that damn fetish! He wished to see Sarah alone for now.

He sent a message to ask about Sarah’s whereabouts, but before he could be answered to :

 

*RIIIIING*

 

Ah! He walked to the door, and opened. It was Sarah.

“Hey John.”

“Hey Sarah. I know what you’re thinking, but you’ll see-“

She interrupted him.

“Shh. Yes, I will see John, no use wasting time trying to explain anything to me... We’ll get a proof of your honesty soon enough.”

She smiled, and entered, closing the door behind. She had been given the bracelets by Alison earlier, who had explained to her how they worked. Everything was packed neatly within her backpack.

“Y-yes. You’re right. Let’s do this right now then, I love you Sarah.”

“And I love you too, John…”

She beamed.

“I wouldn’t do any of this for you if I didn’t, you can believe me!”

“I-… I do. Thanks. Let’s hurry and-“

The door opened once more, revealing both Melody and Alison.

Both looked at John and Sarah with surprise, and Melody took the initiative.

“Oh? Sarah? What are you doing here? You told me yesterday you had a huge dispute with John about the *socks* he stole me?”

She gazed at John reproachfully.

“Well, I did. But he kept swearing he had nothing to do with that. He kept accusing you, Alison.”

“Me?! “

Alison feigned to be hurt, and had difficulties not laughing out loud right there and here.

“Yes. Anyway, a friend gave me a lie detector, and John agreed to use it to prove me he wasn’t lying. We’ll see then who is telling the truth.”

“A… A lie detector?”

“Yes! A lie detector, Alison! And since you’re there, once I’ve proven my innocence, you’ll use it as well! Then you’ll get what you deserve, bitch!”

John could almost see Alison’s face turn blank. She couldn’t have known Sarah would go that far for John. And now, she was fucked. Her whole game was going to be shut down, her whole machination discovered!

“Whatever John, I never lied about anything, you dumb pervert! We’ll see what the detector says!”

Ah! A poor defense. He could sense the hesitation in her voice. She had no longer any arguments. John pictured already how the detector would prove him right, and how both Melody and Alison would apologize to him. They probably wouldn’t talk to Alison, given how she had tried to break their relationships. Great.

“Alright, let’s get to it then. Let’s go to the living room.”

Sarah walked to the couch, and sat down. Melody and Alison sat right next to her, leaving John standing up in front of the three girls.

“Nice, that way, the three of us will be able to see the results of the lie detector at the same time.”

Sarah smiled. She reached inside her backpack, and got the two bracelets out. Alison grinned at their sight, but managed to quickly get ahold of herself. She couldn’t be discovered right now. It was the most important moment.

John didn’t notice anything, as his gaze was focused on the bracelets. There was indeed an electronic aspect to them, and he was reassured this looked like a legit lie detector. Surely, these things would be able to detect his pulse, as Sarah had claimed. Perfect.

“Now, let’s put these two on your wrists…”

She slid each to his wrists, and made sure they couldn’t be taken off easily. She didn’t know whether the shrinking could be interrupted or not if you managed to throw them off, and didn’t want to take any risk. When she was positive both where secure enough to be removable with efforts, she got the remote out of her backpack.

“Good. Now, Once I’ll push this button, the test will begin, and I’ll start asking questions. Do you have anything you’d like to say before?”

John didn’t notice, but the girls had trouble staying in place from the excitation.They were one push away. His fate was sealed. Even if he noticed right now, they could overpower him and force him to keep the bracelets on for the duration of the shrinking.

“Nothing to say, begin the test already!”

He looked at Alison, a smirk on his face.

“You’re so fucked Alison!”

That said, Alison’s face transformed into the most sadistic grin he had ever seen her take.

“No. You are.”

“What-“

Sarah pushed the button, and a surge of electricity ran through John’s body, making him yelp in surprise.

What-, what was going on? Was it how it was supposed to work?!

“Sarah, it hurts!”

His pleas were only met by Sarah’s radiant beam. He turned to Melody and was met with the same. What… What was…

He tried to reach for the bracelets, but it was too late. He could feel something happening to him. The girls... He could see them grow. They were growing so much! He panicked.

“WHAT IS GOING ON?!!”

But his voice had already been affected by the shrinking, and his yells were not impressive to the girls.

He struggled with the bracelets, but couldn’t get them off in his state. And everything kept growing around him. No… He was the one shrinking.


Already, his height had been diminished to the knees of the girls. They were towering him, sitting, waiting. And their face were lit up with glee. They were looking down on John. They were looking down on their slave.

“SARAH!!! MELODY!!! ALISON!!!”

The shrinking kept doing, until John was only one inch tall. Then, it stopped, leaving him scared and incomprehensive. The girls had been watching it happen. They did not say a word. They… They had wanted this to happen. They had wanted him to shrink. How?! Why?!

He looked up, trying to figure out what they were thinking.

Sarah was the one who spoke first.

“John, as you might have noticed by now, this was not a lie detector…”

She giggled, watching John’s reaction. The sight of him at her feet was so damn arousing! It was even better than in her fantasies!

“And… It’s not any friend that lent me this device. It was Alison.”

Al-… ALISON?!!! ALISON, AGAIN?!
John’s mind fumbled. THE BITCH! IT WAS WORST THAN ANYTHING!

“WHY?!”

He yelled. Why would they shrink him? He didn’t get it. But, it was Alison that had lent them the-

Melody cut his thoughts.


“Why? Why you ask? Because we care about you, dummy.”

“You… You care? What-“

John was dumbstruck. How did that make any sense?

“GROW ME BACK IF YOU CARE!”

Melody sighed.

“No, we won’t, John. We’re doing this for you.”

“Yes, we are, John. I’ve read the whole femdom magazine you owned, John. The *whole* of it. I-… I know this is what you truly want.”

“What?! WHAT?!!! IT’S NO-“

A huge BANG interrupted his contestation. It was Sarah’s shoe, slamming on the ground right next to him. And… What was… He could smell something vile coming through it. In fact, he discovered he could smell anything way better than he ever could before. And what he smelled was… Sweat. He shuddered.

“Don’t you *DARE* talk back John. I was so tired of your lies, you know. I really thought about dumping you. But Alison talked me out of it.”

… Alison did what?

“The magazine, and the sweaty socks… Obviously, you have a crazy strong fetish for domination and humiliation. She told me it wouldn’t be fair for you if I left you without even trying out your fetishes. And she told me about the bracelets.”

She… she… The bitch had kept manipulating everyone around him into thinking that bullshit! Everyone! John was on the verge of crying.

“And I thought she was right. I would have been selfish beyond measure to leave you because of your weird fetishes. And the more I thought about it, the more I thought I would manage to enjoy it as well in the end…”

“NO!! SARAH!!! FOR FUCK SAKE SHE HAS L-“

BANG !!

Sarah’s foot slammed down hard right next to John.

“SHUT. UP. It seems you do not understand your new position. This was the last warning, next time, my foot won’t land next to you. Understand?!”

John’s was scared shitless. What-… What-… He couldn’t figure out what was happening. It was all so surreal. This couldn’t be. This couldn’t-

“UNDERSTAND?!”

Sarah was growing impatient.

Understand? Understand what? Surely this was all a joke. Surely this couldn’t be real.

“NO!!! FUCK YOU? GROW ME B-“

BANG!

Sarah’s foot stomped on John, and he found himself trapped and hurt beneath her sole.

“Of course, I should have known you wouldn’t give in easily. That’s part of your fantasy, right? So, how does it feel to be beneath my sole? Hope you don’t mind, I’m pretty sure they’re dirty from me walking all the day.”

She giggled.

John was in hell. He was in pain. He couldn’t believe she had actually stomped on him! His whole body hurt, but he didn’t break anything. Somehow, since the shrinking, he felt more… resistant. Yet it didn’t mean he didn’t feel pain. Not at all. He could feel the pressure from the shoe, crushing on him. He couldn’t move.

He heard Alison’s voice, although from his size and position, it seemed afar.

“Of course he loves it, see? He took the first opportunity to anger you so you would punish him. That’s typical.”

Melody continued.

“It is, actually… I really had a hard time believing he really was into it, but the recent events have proved it. “

John was crying beneath the shoe. They had bought Alison’s lies. He didn’t know what he could do now. He didn’t know how he would manage to convince them otherwise. He should have been more cautious about her. He didn’t think she would go this far to ruin his life. He would need alone time with Melody or Sarah to make them change their mind. This was the only way for him to escape this.

“Alright John. I’ll lift my foot now, and you’ll be a good boy, alright? No complaining, or the shoe goes back on you. “

She lifted her shoe, and John stood up weakly. He had been hurt, and it could be seen.

“Awhh, poor boy. See, you shouldn’t resist. You really are in no position to do so…”

She laughed.

“Now, I want you to apologize for your lies.”

Apologize? To his lies? John grew terribly angry once again. But he had done nothing! HE HAD NOT!!

He stared at Sarah without saying a thing.

“John…”

Sarah lifted her shoe right up the poor John in a threat. And it worked. He was so scared, and he really didn’t want to be stomped once again, that he did what he was asked for.

“… I’m… I’m sorry I lied.”

“Oh? And what have you lied about, John?”

Oh my god. He… He had to comply.

“… About not liking to be dominated.”

“Hmmm….”

The three girls watched his change of behavior with malice. So fast! It was amazing! Gosh!

“That’s nice. But I think you can do even better. I want you to kiss my shoe and apologize to me once again. And call me Mistress.
It was going worst and worst. But what could he do? He swore to himself that once this was all over, he would make Alison pay. He would make her pay so much.

He walked to her shoe. The outside didn’t look that dirty, in all honesty. But his strong sense of smell made him aware of the state of the inside. And he was so scared of her getting her shoes off.

He complied once more, and kissed the shoe.

“… I’m sorry I lied about not liking to be dominated…”

And he added,

“… Mistress.”


This made Sarah so horny! She had SO MUCH power over John! GOSH!

And the sisters looked at the scene with the same intensity as Sarah. She knew they were enjoying this almost as much as her! And she had an idea.

“Good boy. But… I’m not the only one you should be apologizing to, right?”

She turned her gaze to Sarah and Melody.

“Your sisters deserve respect as well, don’t you think so?

“Of course we do!”

Alison claimed joyfully, a sadistic grin spreading on her face, happy to be included in the action.

“Kiss my shoe, and apologize, liar! Oh, and call me “Miss Alison” from now on!”

She laughed.

“Well… Since it’s what you want, yes, I think you should apologize to me as well, John. And call me Miss Melody.”

This… This was going way too far for John. He would NEVER submit to Alison. He couldn’t get himself to do that.
And… Melody. Melody was playing the game as well, convinced this is what he wanted. She was actually doing it for him. If only she knew… John couldn’t stop the tears running on his cheeks. ALISON. She had ruined everything. He hated her like he had never hated anyone before.

Despite knowing he had almost no chance of success, John began to run. He couldn’t let those girls have their way dominating him. He couldn’t submit either, or he would have no chance to convince Melody or Sarah back to his cause.

So he ran.

And the girls burst out laughing.



 

Chapter End Notes:

And here is the shrinking! Hope you're still liking it. Here is where John's troubles really begin!