- Text Size +

The night had gone smoothly, and when John awoke, he had almost forgotten about yesterday’s events. He still had not received any apologies from Alison, but it didn’t matter. The weekend was over, and he had to get back to University. From his room, he heard Melody going down the stairs.

“Eh. I guess she got ready before I did.”

He wasn’t the kind to get everything set the day before, and so he had to prepare everything once he woke up.
Once done, he left his bag in his room and joined Melody for breakfast. She was almost done already.

“’Morning.” he said quietly. He wasn’t much of a morning person.

“Morning John!” She smiled.

More noise came from the stairs. It was unexpected.

“Alison?” John said, surprised, as she passed through the living room. “Aren’t you supposed to have training this morning? You’re always gone before I and Melody usually?”

She grinned, “I do! I’m late! But I just had something special to do before I went. I couldn’t do it before.” 

Melody smiled. John did not notice.

“Uh. Ok.” He went back to eating his breakfast.

“Gotta go now. See you later everyone! “

Both Melody and John “hmmed”, and that was it. Melody stood up, having finished before John. She went to her bag, close to the entrance.

“I have a *huge* gym session today with class. Hope it won’t be *too* hot today. It’s almost summer holidays, they shouldn’t force us to do that! There’s no acclimatization in their bloody halls. I’ll get all sweaty again.” She pouted.

“Eh. I feel you. They did the same with us last week. Do it for the mark. Give everything, it’s almost over. “

“Hmm… Alright, I’ll do as you’ve said. You’re right. Thanks bro!” she chuckled.

Damn, that girl was always happy, he thought. She really did not have many flaws. Smart, nice, beautiful, with a great personality.

And… He remembered yesterday.

… Sexy.

Whatever.

“You’re welcome sis’. You better get going or you’ll be late.”

“Yup. I’m gone. Cya John!”

The door slammed shut.

Huh. He wished he had gotten along as much with Alison as he did with Melody. What had happened between the two of them along the years for their relationship to become that *bad*?
Well, he had not thought of it as being really bad, until she had grown more audacious and had done what she had yesterday. He shivered. Never again.

Maybe he could do something about it. Maybe if he started being nice to her, she would change and do the same with him?

It’s with that thought that he ate his last bit of bread and stood up. He fetched his bag from his room, and went to University.

He did not notice his room had been opened while he was downstairs, neither did he notice anything odd with his bag.

He didn’t ask himself “What did Alison had to do that was so “special” in the morning?”

He wasn’t suspicious enough yet.

_________________________


When Sarah awoke, she had received a bunch of messages from Alison.

________________

Alison : hey! i know you’re still asleep, but that’s fine.

Alison : we’re doing phase #2 of the plan!

Alison : which means… getting *you* to grow suspicious of john’s weird fetishes. hehe.

Alison : i don’t know when you’ll see him today, but i know you’re in the same university

Alison : so, when you *do* see him, find an excuse to search in his bag

Alison : i’ve slipped a *special* magazine inside lol

Alison : have a good day! i gotta go, coach said they had a special training planned ahead!

//Alison disconnected//

____________


Oh? Phase 2 already?

Sarah grinned. Today was going to be *great*! Sarah got out of bed, and took some time to get dressed. It had become a challenge. Why? Well, since she had ran and exercised with the girls, she had not washed her feet a single time, neither did she change her socks. Therefore, the smell had grown worst and worst. Yet, she had found a temporary solution: she was now wearing her shoes to bed.

In fact, she was now wearing her shoes 24/24. Although it helped conceal the vile odor, it made dressing up a challenge. But she did not want to have to bear with the stench coming from below. It was all for John! She grinned.

She ate quickly, and got herself ready. Even though she was in the same college than John, they weren’t in the same course. Therefore, she wouldn’t be able to see him that easily.

She sent a message :

_________

Sarah : Hey John! Could we work together today if you’re available in the afternoon? I don’t have anything from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM !

_________


John answered quickly.

_________

John : Hey! Sure thing sweetie. I’ll make time for you! Let’s meet at 2:00 PM then!

Sarah : Awh, thanks! Sure, I’ll be waiting in the dedicated work room! See you soon!

//Sarah disconnected//

_________


And here, that was done. What could be the special magazine Alison had been talking about? Even though Sarah’s mind had always been kinky, she had never done any kind of research about it. Therefore, she really did not know what to expect. Hehe, that promised to be fun! She couldn’t wait!


_________


John spent quite a boring morning. He was studying biology, and in all honesty, he had never been passionate about it. Sure, it interested him, but that was it. And today, his mind was elsewhere. After all, he was going to see Sarah! Even though it would only be for work, he was glad. He had remained a bit scared about how their last time ended up, and had feared she was still angry about it. It seemed not: she had asked to see him by herself!

And she had told him she had thought a lot about him. His mind was going wild. Maybe it was all coming together. Maybe she was ready to tell him what she was really interested in sexually? He couldn’t stop but fantasize. A threesome with another girl? He wouldn’t mind at all! Or maybe she liked anal? He wouldn’t mind either! He would do everything for her. In fact, he’d rather like it!

He chuckled, earning the stare of some serious students. Damn. He really didn’t want to be in class right now.

Whatever would happen, he would see Sarah in a few hours. 

__________


Sarah was waiting John in the work room. It was a small room, in which stood a single table and some chairs. It was designed to host a small group of students at its maximum. Her morning had been eventless, but likewise John, she couldn’t stop thinking about seeing him. Yet, her fantasies weren’t the same John was hoping for. Not at all. She kept reminiscing about what Alison had done to him. And she kept imagining more. She stared at her shoes. She felt the dampness of her socks and feet.

“Hehehe…”

And she was not the only one getting ready to torture him. He was sooo lucky! Even his two gorgeous sisters were doing the effort.
She grinned. Yes, she couldn’t help but keep fantasizing. She was almost always horny because of her thoughts. She would have to take care of herself once home. *Again*. It had been multiple times in only two days. It was new to her.

But she wouldn’t mind getting used to that.

The door opened.

“Hey sweetie!”

John appeared, and walked to her. His hands embraced her, and he went to kiss her, wish she accepted. She didn’t mind kissing with him. Not while she thought about all that she would inflict him while doing so. Her body was so hot already!


“Hey! I see you’ve missed me indeed!” she giggled.

“Of course you did! I love you Sarah!” he said.

“And I love you too John!” she smiled, “now, should we get to work? I have some crazy translations to do, and it might take me a while…”

“Sure! Well, if you need any help, you tell me. I’ll just work some biology. And stare at you the whole time.” He grinned.

“Huhu. I know what you’ll stare at, pervert!” she teased.

“But I don’t mind… Get some good looks at my breasts while I work if you want…” she squeezed both.

Oh god. She had *never* been a tease like that! Something really did change! And he loved it! Did his sisters tell her anything?

“Well… I could even touch them if you’d-“

“Tut-tut! We’re here to work! Well, at least *I* am!”

“… fine…” he sighed, and put his bag on the table. Sarah watched at it intently. John took his computer out, and started working, stealing glimpses of her from time to time.

Sarah did the same thing. Well, she tried. But she couldn’t get her mind off John’s bag. How would she manage to search his bag? How could she manage to make it natural? Suddenly, she remembered. John always carried his phone charger with him.

“Hey John, mind if I borrowed your charger?” she pointed at her phone, “it’s almost out of juice.”

“Hmm? Well, sure-“ he started reaching for his bag.
“Oh, don’t bother. I’ll get it. Thanks!”

She grabbed the bag and pulled it towards her. Inside, there were numerous books, and she didn’t notice the magazine at first. She started getting everything out.

“Uh, what are you doing?” John asked.

“I can’t find the charger. Where is it?” She took more books out. She was starting to get irritated. Where had Alison put-

“It should be in there though, I know I put it in this morning. You’ll get it.” John smiled genuinely, and refocused on his computer.

Of course she would get it! She almost laughed. But not the charger. She was looking for something more important.

At last, she saw something odd. Something was sticking out from one of the last book of the bag. That was it! Alison had hidden it by sliding it in a book! She reached for it, and pulled it on top of everything else.

And just like that, there was an explicit femdom magazine on the table, titled “Femdom stars”. The images shown on the front page were of a man being canned by a group of women wearing latex. There also were some miniatures, each showing a different kink. The pics included facesitting, bondage, foot-worship, and even pet-play.

Sarah blushed genuinely, and stood up from the shock.

“Wh-…” she looked at John. “What is THAT?!”

John didn’t understand, and grew worried at Sarah’s sudden reaction. Did she get scared by some ant that had found its way into his bag? He stood up, and got closer to Sarah, when he saw the magazine. He turned blank. What *WAS* that?!

“Is that… Is that some kind of fetish?” She looked at John, tear-eyed. “I-… I-…”

“W-wait. I have *no* idea what this is. Sarah, I-“

“DON’T! Don’t lie to me John! I-… It’s too much for me right now. I… I’ll just go.”

“Sarah-, please, it’s not mine! I have no idea-!”

She packed her things in a hurry, with John trying to persuade her to stay and talk. Without success.

“John, I-… I just need some time okay? It’s just too awkward for me right now.” She looked again at the magazine and blushed even more.

“I-… I’ll take that with me. I’ll try to understand-…” she said, “I make no promises. I’m sorry John-”
“Wait, I *SWEAR* it’s not-“

But she didn’t listen. She grabbed the magazine, tucked it within her bag, and left the room in a hurry.

John was dumbstruck. What… What had just happened? What was that magazine? Why had it been inside his bag? And Sarah… Sarah believed it was *his* ! Worst, she had *TAKEN* it! She thought… she thought… She had said that she would *try* to understand, but there was *nothing* to understand! John pictured her reading the infamous magazine. What a nightmare! Who could have done that?! Where was that magazine from?!

He didn’t have to think long.

“Wait...”

He remembered this morning. Alison had said she had a special something to do before leaving. GOD, how could he have been so naïve?! He just couldn’t believe she would act insane two days in a row! The BITCH!
He felt his anger arise, as it had yesterday.

“I swear, if she’s ruined my relationship with Sarah, I’ll kill her!”

He sent a first message to Sarah.

_________

John : Sarah! I never bought that magazine, it’s not mine! I don’t even know what it features! But what I saw from the front page does *NOT* appeal to me, I swear it!

John: I believe it was a “prank” from Alison. She must have thought I’d find it and get angry about it, and that was it! She didn’t think you’d find it! I have *never* read that shit! I swear, Sarah. Please.

John : Answer me as soon as you receive these messages. Please.  

__________


Then, he sent a message to Alison.

__________


John : ALISON.

John : This shit is NOT funny. Sarah is the one that found your fucking dumb magazine!

John : Send her a message *NOW* and tell her it was one of your dumb prank!

John : She fucking believed it was mine, and she left with it! She thinks I’m into that shit!

John : That and what you did yesterday. I swear Alison, you better fix it up. Or I won’t consider you my sister ever again. It’s going way too far. I might lose Sarah!

John : Just send the message as soon as you finish your training. Please.

 

__________



And while John’s mind was fumbling about the recent events, that Melody enjoyed a really intense gym session, and that Sarah went home horny as ever, Alison had found exactly what they would need to gain control over John in the future.

Her training session had been the best she’d ever had in that regard.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you're liking this! We're a few chapters away from the shrinking. Slow build up to make for a believable forced relationship! 
Tell me if you see incoherences.