- Text Size +

With the town now reduced to a pile of rubble, the two decided to move on to another town. It took them about 15 minutes to find a sizeable town.

When they got there, the Armed Forces were ready, or so they thought.

"Hey, more toy soldiers!" Samantha exclaimed. "Let’s have some fun with them."

The two then picked up the tanks and threw them at the buildings in the town, destroying most of the skyscrapers. Charles took what was left and rubbed it on both of their bodies. They knew they were gods now. They were absolutely invincible at this point.

After the tanks were gone, Samantha gave one order to Charles: "Take me NOW!!!"

Charles obliged without a moment’s hesitation. He took Samantha down and got busy right away. With each thrust, buildings crumbled under the tremors. No one was able to run or hide from the (quite literally) fucking giants

They grew more. It went to two miles, three miles, four miles.

Unknown to them at the time, an atomic bomb dropped on them. Like with the bombs before, their bodies only absorbed the energy, only more so now. They shot to ten miles, eleven, twelve. Their masses were destroying entire cities without their notice.

They had both had multiple orgasms in this time, but they were never done. Clearly, this was permanent.

They went to twenty miles, 50, 100, 500. The earth’s gravity was unable to hold them now. They started floating off the surface. None of them noticed that they had stopped breathing, not that they needed to now.

They still didn’t stop fucking. The radiation in space still enabled their growth. They didn’t even notice anything until one of Samantha’s tits slapped Charles in his face.

They both stared at the dwindling planet, marveling it. It was now the size of a tennis ball to them. Samantha decided to insert it into her vulva. She motioned Charles toward her. The fucking then resumed, crushing the planet with his dildo.

The growing resumed with the fucking. They consumed and crushed entire planets. When Charles ate the sun, there was no heartburn. Much rather, their growth spiked. Since they were connected, both grew at the same pace.

Their bodies expanded through entire solar systems. They showed no signs of stopping. They were never going to get tired of fucking each other, never tired of growing, never tired at all. They had each other. That’s all they wanted.