- Text Size +

"Dismount the woman," said one policeman on a bullhorn to Charles. "Both of you are under arrest for multiple counts of murder and vandalism."

Both titans stood up and looked at the policemen with an infuriated look.

"What if we refuse to go?" Samantha asked the miniscule cops.

"We are authorized to use deadly force if needed," the policeman said.

"We dare you," Charles said, defiantly. "You're puny guns are no match for us."

Almost immediately, the police fired on the giants, but to no avail. It merely tickled the couple, especially in their genitals.

"Can you believe the weenies are actually trying this?" Charles asked.

"Let’s see if they can believe this," Samantha said. She then lifted her long, thick leg and stomped on some of the police force. "Try this. It’s fun."

Charles then proceeded to slam his foot down on some of the other cops. Both of them picked up some of the cars and slammed them down on the remaining cops.

"Hey, Sam," Charles said. "How about going to town for a little more fun?"

"That sounds fun," Samantha said.

They then walked toward downtown, stepping on all that was in their path- be it people, houses, or cars.

They were excited to finally see downtown the way they wanted to see it. A few skyscrapers were taller than them, but most were about level with them.

"Let the mayhem commence," Samantha said. At that, both of them started dancing, letting their movements destroy the buildings.

When they got to the tallest one, they got on either side and put the front of their bodies against it. Charles actually put his oversized dick through the building and into Samantha’s pussy. They thought it was so exciting to have sex through a skyscraper. Their juices actually flooded the entire building before the lovers started growing again.

They reached 1,000 feet. Then came 2,000 feet. The skyscraper at this point was little more than rubble now, as was much of the town from the vibrations of their bodies.

At this point, the Army and Air Force arrived. The gargantuan figures saw these only as more toys. Their bodies absorbed the blasts from the missiles, making them grow more.

"Man, whatever was in that stuff made us invincible," Samantha observed.

"I hope it is permanent," Charles said.

Now, they were about a mile high. Never have they been as excited and as horny as they were at that moment. It was time for more fun.