- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Third story for this collection

I was completely wet at the sight in front of me, the giant mouth of my best friend, completely opened for me, begging me completely to just crawl in and get lost inside there forever.

 

"Hnnnmm~" I was practically touching myself hard just with the view, with my legs shaking hard out of the excitement.

 

My pussy was so wet I couldn't restrain myself from touching it from every corner I could... and then...

 

"Haaaa...." A warm breath completely covered my whole body with the warmth of her insides...

 

"Nnnnghh!" That made me cum instantly for the second time.

 

There she was, just standing there with her mouth wide open for me, as the result of a bet we had and at the end we were supposed to agree to do whatever the winner wanted to do.

 

So, I won this bet and I was not going to let it got wasted in any way... so I bought some shrinking pills for myself and told my best friend what I had in mind.

 

"You want me to what?!" She exclaimed when I explained to her the whole thing.

 

I had a size fetish myself and always wanted to take the risk with some shrinking pills to play with a giant person, but everyone I know isn't actually interested in that topic, and there was also a lot of bad rumors about the drug, but what drug doesn't have of those?

 

"I told you already, I want to shrink myself... like really tiny... and I'm gonna have fun with your gigantic mouth~"

 

My best friend had some time to react to my proposition, but already knew there was no way of complaining since she lost the bet.

 

"You're such a creep sometimes you know that...? Okay, I'll do it... whatever..."

 

Something that I never get to tell her was that I had a big crush on her and I've been loving her for some years now... and I couldn't wait any minute to start doing our "little" game.

 

Then, the day came and I shrunk myself with the shrinking pills... all the time my friend watching me shrinking completely naked in front of her, kind of making her feel a bit awkward about it, but she started to enjoy the sight as I was becoming the size of a doll, then a Lego, a bug... and then as small as near 5mm tall, like, really super tiny... as I wanted it to be.

 

By that time she already had taken me to the top of my night drawer and was pretty amused with my already tiny form shrinking in front of her.

 

"Wow... you're really small at that size... not even the size of my nails" she said when comparing her tiny nail against me, she was actually amazed by the fact of her being so much bigger than me.

 

I was already wet just by looking at the gigantic face of my best friend, hovering over me like only a tall building could do... every tiny little detail of her skin and her face was shown to me and I completely love it all.

 

"So.... how are we supposed to do this?" She asked.

 

Her giant glossy and beautiful lips getting apart each time she said anything, the almost booming sound of her voice in front of me... and her gorgeous mouth opening for me in each word she said...

 

"I don't... I don't know... but I just want to... drown in those beautiful lips of yours..." my voice was probably so small that I could believe she wasn't going to understand anything from what I said anyways....

 

"Hmm... I guess at that size I can't hear you pretty well... hey, give me a thumbs up if you agreed with something then" she said.

 

I give her a thumbs up after hearing that.

 

"Great, that should do it I guess..." I was happy to know that my giant friend was actually trying to making me feel comfortable with this, but it wasn't actually necessary, if she wanted to just open her mouth, stick her tongue out and devour me whole in an instant, I should be in bliss and heaven... oh... just the thought is making me feel even more wet inside...

 

"So... you said you wanted to play with my mouth right?"

 

I give her a thumbs up immediately, I saw a little blush on her face.

 

"Why's that? I mean... you like my mouth or something like that?"

 

I give her a thumbs up again, a slightly smile came across her giant lips and they slowly started to get apart as she was about to say something.

 

"Then I bet you would enjoy this~" her tone of voice clearly said that she was enjoying this too, as she slowly opened her mouth widely in front of me.

 

The sight was overwhelming, my heart was racing too much for my own sake... I loved this girl too much that it could hurt, and I, of course, was wet and horny just by looking at her gigantic wet cave, open completely to me.

 

"Hey... make sure to take a good look~"

 

As she said that I saw a little thread of saliva across her mouth, something that was so hot for me...

 

Then I couldn't contain myself even more and started to touch myself at the sight of my best friend's mouth... and we're back to were I started this...

 

Her hot breath overwhelmed me as she had her mouth widely open for me...

 

"Why don't you come closer~?" She said with a seductive voice, she was making me fall on my legs from how hard I was touching myself at this point, she probably have noticed that by this point but didn't say anything about it...

 

"Y-yes! I'm coming in!" I screamed in lust, making sure for her to hear me.

 

I tried to get closer to her but before I did get to be close to her lower lip, she closed her mouth in front of me.

 

"Wait..." I heard her booming voice saying "first I need to ask you something..."

 

Her giant face got away from me for a moment as she was trying to look at me in a better way...

 

Her giant lovely eyes were in front of me, watching my tiny nude little body, full with excitement but also confused by what she was doing now.

 

"Do you... are you in love with me...?" She asked, parting again her beautiful giant lips as she asked that.

 

I... hesitating... give her a thumbs up, and a giant smile was shown to me, and at the same time a big red blush was also on her cute cheeks.

 

"I see..." she said, showing me now without hesitation, her full giant mouth on top of me.

 

It made me excited as soon as I saw the giant wet cave on top of me... and then...

 

Her giant tongue sticks out.

 

"I'm in love too..." she said just before her giant tongue got to me...

 

She licked the top of my night drawer, just were I was standing at that moment.

 

Her giant tongue pushed me to the ground, squishing my tiny body with her giant wet tongue, making me feel in complete heaven in just an instant.

 

My god, I was in heaven... that's for sure...

 

All my naked body was being covered by her wet and hot flesh in just a second, covering me to head to toes in her messy liquids... making some giant sexy noises in the process... I knew I have found the best fucking girl of my life...

 

I kissed her tongue, trying to compensate from the lovely treatment she was giving to me, but it was like trying to kiss a house... an entire building trying to make me feel loved.

 

I was enjoying myself as I've never been... I came again and again as she pressed her tongue against my body again and again.

 

Sticking my tiny body to her tongue, letting me sealed inside her mouth, licking me against her lovely lips, giving me the best kisses in my whole life... trying to make me cum again and again until my body couldn't resist more...

 

And then she lifted my wet little body with her finger and dropped me again on my night drawer...

 

Feeling completely exhausted, she was looking at my tiny body with a sweet smile of hers.

 

I couldn't move, my whole body was too tired for this, but it didn't seem like she was satisfied with this.

 

"You're so cute at this size, I could definitely eat you easily with that tiny body of yours..." she said teasingly.

 

I was already excited with the thought but was too exhausted to do anything.

 

"Doesn't seem like you can't move too much now huh?" She said "I have to admit I thought this could be a weird experience but you're just so tiny... that this was funnier than I expected, to play with your little body is such a turn on for me..."

 

I give her thumbs up with all the strength I had left, she giggled at this.

 

"I want to have so much fun with you now that you're like this... the effect of the pills isn't permanent so it should be wearing of in a couple of hours... that means..." she licked her giant lips in front of me, making them glittery with her saliva.

 

She then stand up a bit, I saw her giant face getting away as I saw the gigantic body of hers showing up to me in the sky... her belly just in front of the drawer, and all of her upper body literally covering my view of the ceiling.

 

Then I saw her giant hands take her shirt from the lower part, and starting to... what? What's she doing...? Oh my god! Oh my god...!

 

She lifted her skirt completely, revealing two giant mountains in the sky, covered by the cloths of her bra.

 

I was deeply in love with her in so many ways, that I could never imagine myself in this situation... as she repositioned herself with her giant boobs resting on top of the drawer, making a giant wall of wiggling flesh almost fall on top of me.

 

"Oopps, I almost squished you under my tits~ oh, but I guess you would've loved that don't you?"

 

She didn't waste any second by taking of her bra just in front of me, as soon as she did, I got a nosebleed, the giant nipple of my best friend was hovering over me...

 

She giggled at this.

 

"Oh my... I can't believe even my tiny nipple is bigger than you... that definitely could make you feel... small isn't it?" As she said that, she pushed forward her nipple to me, almost pinning me down with her giant nipple...

 

I feel myself in extreme lust, excitement and couldn't barely do too much about it...

 

I couldn't see her face from my point of view, but I knew she was smiling with a constant blush on her face, as soon as she pushed her nipple against me, she continued talking.

 

"Well... as I was saying before... with you at that tiny size..." she said, sticking her finger inside her mouth, covering with saliva "I'm going to have so much fun with you~ cuz I love you so much..."

 

She took his finger to the nipple on top of me, and covered all with her sweet wetness of her saliva.

 

Then... she completely pushed her nipple against my tiny body as everything turned dark to me.

 

I lost some sense at that point as the whole word was shaking and I was lost for a minute, but then I opened my eyes again and found myself in a compromising predicament...

 

"Now then..." she smiled at me.

 

I was stick to her giant nipple... all covered with her wetness...

 

"We're going to let you enjoy my nipple, just for my cutie little girl~" she said grabbing her breast I was on.

 

"It's gonna be fun~" she said lifting her breast, and her nipple close to her mouth.

 

"We're both going to enjoy this..." she said, getting her nipple just in front of her gigantic mouth, making me feel in complete suspense and lost in my own lust.

 

"And after we have fun with this..." she said, opening her giant mouth in front of me as she talked, showing me constantly how small I was... and how sexy her lips were...

 

"I'm going to masturbate with you inside me... so much that my arm is gonna hurt too much tomorrow..." she said with a big grin.

 

"And you... you're coming to a long wet ride with me... my lovely cute girl" she said with a sexy tone of voice...

 

And after that, she kissed my whole body softly on her nipple... and then...

 

"Now... let's have some fun, shall we?"

 

Everything became dark... and all my dreams become true one by one that fucking and amazing night.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review with your thoughts, I want to know your opinions