- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Second Chapter of this collection of stories

 

I saw miles and miles into the distance and couldn't believe it...

 

"Hmmmm... I hope you're liking the view honey~" she said.

 

I was in some kind of impossible scenario here. This morning my girlfriend told me she wanted to spice up things in our sex life, and why not? I agreed instantly without knowing what I was getting into cuz if it was going to be sex with my girl I wouldn't even hesitate...

 

But this time... I think I've messed up real hard when I accepted to whatever she had in mind.

 

Shrink drugs were discovered some years ago and they're supposed to be something to use as treatment for cancer or some dangerous viruses that can't survive when the body gets so small they can't get enough nutrients from our bodies.

 

It was a miracle medicine... but as it was with viagra, it became a pretty popular drug in the sex life of some people.

 

One pill was enough to shrink you to half your size, two were enough to shrink you to a foot tall or so... three were enough to shrink you to an inch tall...

 

Without even knowing in the dinner before bed, my girlfriend dissolved on my food at least five shrinking pills for as long as I know...

 

And now I'm not even half-millimeter tall on top of my girlfriend's gigantic butt while she's laying on her chest.

 

"Gosh... this sensation of power is so strong honey... I just saw you shrank on my butt and from one moment to another I can't even see you anymore~" my girlfriend was a kinky girl, she really liked domination and submissive stuff.

 

She found out some day ago about shrinking sex.

 

People who have sex with their shrunk partners.

 

Guys who entirely shower their girlfriend's in their cum.

 

Girls who shove them inside their pussys, thing that created the tag "spelunking" in a lot of porn websites.

 

My girlfriend also told me the other day she had a friend who was friends with benefits with this guy who shrunken himself for her and stayed inside her pussy for a whole week.

 

I even remember my girlfriend saying something like "gosh, she told me about how exciting is to masturbate with a tiny inside... I really wanna try it sometime!"

 

And here I was now... with kilometers of flesh around me...

 

"Hmmm I can't even move if you're that small... It's going to be really difficult to find you at that size and I'm not going to wait till the drugs were going to start wearing off!"

 

She couldn't even hear me at this size so I didn't even try to answer anything to her...

 

But damm... I already knew my girlfriend had an amazing ass... but now it was literally as big as a city... each of her butt cheeks...

 

"But yeah, I guess I over did with the shrinking pills honey, would you forgive me for that~?" She asked with a sweet voice trying to sound innocent.

 

I wasn't actually mad with her, I loved this sight... I've never even imagined before that I could get to see my gigantic girlfriend's ass in this way.

 

If I were normal size I probably would have spanked her just to tease her, she loves when I do that, but now at this size one spank on her butt...

 

With a looming hand all over me, creating a big shadow that could take so many streets, coming at such a speed just for me.

 

A loud slap in her butt.

 

The biggest earthquake in human's history, the end of so many things, with me crushed completely as a simple red speck in her butt.

 

And she would definitely would love that as she feels her butt wiggling a bit after that.

 

"Yeah... it's probably for the best I stop thinking those things..." I said to myself.

 

"Ummm honey... I'm so wet right now... really... I would love to play with myself so much..."

 

I could feel a big movement as her gigantic hand passed through her other cheek, wiggling a lot the cheek I was standing, just to shove her finger in what was laying between her legs...

 

Then she lifted her hand all over the cheek I was and I saw her giant fingers all on top of me, just as the thing I was imagining before... and there I saw her glistening fingers... covered in some liquid.

 

"See honey? I wasn't lying... I'm so fucking wet right now..." she said with a panting voice.

 

"Gosh... I could get drown in just a drop of that" I said.

 

I remembered some terrible incident that happened and I actually don't know if it was real because the media never did talk about that.

 

There was this university sorority that had a shrinking party club, a place where everyone get as high as they could with shrinking pills in the party.

 

The sorority had this vibrator that worked with manpower, but not like what you're probably thinking.

 

They were people having a strong party inside the vibrator while in the outside a chosen girl had to take care of the vibrator or use it if she wanted.

 

The thing was that one day the girl in charge completely lost her mind in lust, she used the vibrator so much, she was completely lost in her sexual desires using that thing that in some point she opened the vibrator with all the tinies having the party inside... and she pour them all inside her pussy and started to masturbate with all of them inside her, crushing most of them with the twitches of her pussy.

 

And as I said before I don't really know if the story is real or some story created so people stopped using the shrinking drugs for sexual stuff something that might not be happening any soon.

 

"Hmmmm~ honey... with you being so small... the thoughts of getting you to meet my girl and to spoil her with your tiny body as her food~"

 

Just until now I noticed my girlfriend was softly rubbing her fingers in her labia...

 

Thing that I can't get to actually see because I'm so tiny I can't even see beyond the cliff of my girl's butt.

 

But with all I heard until now I knew I was in some trouble.

 

Nothing can stop my girlfriend when she's horny and she's obviously fighting to the urges of touching herself furiously right now...

 

"Hnnnng... my tiny boyfriend getting completely covered by my love juices, getting squished by my vaginal walls~"

 

Or at least she's trying...

 

I felt the ground trembling as her hand was starting to move more without care.

 

"This is bad... this is bad..."

 

The cheek of my girl started to wiggle a bit as she moved, and that slightly movement was enough to make me lose my balance and start sliding down to that dark area that was lying there....

 

"Oh god..."

 

I have something to say... my girlfriend really loves anal and we do doggy style all the time, I'm not presuming at all, I'm serious...

 

She has an incredible sensitive ass as far as I know...

 

And as I was falling to the dark center between my girlfriend's asscheeks... I knew it was the end...

 

I landed directly on top of my girlfriend's asshole.

 

"Baby! Please! Help me!" I screamed while I saw the gigantic finger of my girlfriend touching and shoving inside her pussy

 

I was grabbing her skin as much as I could, the wrinkles of her asshole being bigger than me was something useful here...

 

"Hnnnn honey~ I just felt something... it was you~?" My girlfriend said at the distance.

 

"YES! PLEASE BABY! HELP ME, I'M IN YOUR ASSHOLE!!" I screamed.

 

"Hnnnn~ you're so naughty my tiny boy~ even at that size you want to have anal~? My, aren't you brave honey?" My girlfriend said, completely lost in her own lust.

 

I knew I was finished as I heard that... all my hope was lost in just a second.

 

Then I saw the gigantic finger of my girlfriend leaving her pussy, completely dripped in her own cum.

 

"Well I wanted to play with you in my pussy, but I guess I can really enjoy myself at my fullest if you're inside my ass and not inside my pussy~" as she said that, the gigantic and wet finger of my girlfriend loomed over me.

 

"Babe please..." I said.

 

"Please honey... get lost in me~" as she said that, finger came for me and instantly squished me inside her asshole, slowly pushing me deeper inside her.

 

"Ahhh~ gosh! That felt really good!"

My gigantic girlfriend moaned in her lust, sticking out her finger from her asshole, leaving his nano boyfriend trapped inside a gigantic tunnel... a dark pit of her naughty oblivion.

 

She furiously started to masturbate with the thoughts of her boyfriend trapped in her ass, completely lost who knows how much...

 

"How deep will he go? How it's inside my ass for him...? Gosh! I'm so turned on!" She exclaimed getting close her climax.

 

Sliding her gigantic fingers in and out of her pussy

 

A pussy that for his boyfriend might be a cave that might take weeks to explore.

 

"Ah~ if he were in my pussy by now he might got drowned at this point!" She already came three times by this point, each time she squirted like never before.

 

She remembered a vide she saw on a porn websites were a girl pushed a tiny deep inside her pussy, and she started to masturbate with a satisfyer.

 

In just a while she squirted many times and the floor around her was already a big puddle of cum.

 

But the tiny was still inside and she was trying to squirt him out.

 

She came so many times with the tiny in her pussy and at the end she did squirt him out.

 

The camera focused on the tiny one, literally floating in the puddle of cum and the next thing the girl did was sticking the boy in her finger and lowering him up to her face, were she opened her mouth and gently put the tiny in her tongue, the video ended in there, you could see the tiny barely move at the end but the studio that filmed that video said it was all an act and there was nothing to worry about.

 

The guy who was tiny even appeared in other video just to confirm he was still alive but still the video was totally hot.

 

"Hnnnnn" by this point the girl already came five times and still wanted to cum many more times.

 

She wanted to know how everything was for her boyfriend and just to spice the things a bit, she used her other hand to rub her asshole, pleasuring herself both in her ass and her pussy.

 

"Ahhhhh! Hon... you're so deep inside me, lost in my ass! Ahhhh~ I want more... I want you more tiny... my clit bigger than a mountain for you... for you to get lost deep inside my pussy while I use a dildo... oh gosh! This is... this is...!"

 

She came again... and against all the fighting she was doing... she clenched her ass, so her nano boyfriend got lost forever inside his last anal with his girlfriend.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review with your thoughts, I want to know your opinions