- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Fisrt short story for this collection.

 

 

 

I opened my eyes after the sudden movement, all my world was trembling and I was trying with difficulty not to fall on my back, Then, suddenly a strong scent overwhelmed all of me... it was the strong scent of sex.


"Hun... You and I knew always this day would come sooner or later~"

At the distance I could hear the sweet, strong and booming voice of my girlfriend.


I saw in front of me, the thing we talked about so many times in the past was actually happening and I was aroused as hell but scared as well... because what I saw was the gigantic, ginormous, colossal and sweet pussy of my girl...


Looking up almost like looking to the sky, I could see, between the breasts mountains that took me over two hours to climb, the smiling face of her, blushing with lust and biting her lower lip as she did so.


I let out a sigh, she wasn't going to let me sleep tonight would she...?


"I've been waiting too much for this... I need some attention down there you know...?"


Then the world started to tremble again as I saw the gigantic left arm of her, moving closer to where I was.


Just a few feets away from me, maybe not even an inch for her, I saw my girlfriend's left hand coming for her pussy and letting slide inside two fingers.


"Hnnnn~ Ah! I... I know you too want this hun..."


She was touching herself... the gigantic form of my girlfriend was touching herself in front of me.


For all I know I could even get drown inside her if she cums with a lot of juices.


Surely, I love when she squirts... but this time, one squirt might be my end too. I swallowed a good amount of my own saliva at the thought as I saw her sliding in and out her fingers with a rhythmic sound of her wet lips opening and closing as she did.


No... this is what we both wanted all this time, it's gonna be okay no matter what...


"Hnnng!" I heard a soft sweet groan coming from my girlfriend's mouth and as she blurted that out, I saw a sweet drip of her cum sliding through her fingers and falling down right in front of me...


In a normal state, seeing this would probably change my mind... but this wasn't the case this time... I was aroused by it and I wanted to see more and stay...


That's because I love my girl and I would do anything for her, no matter what.


And she knows that better than anyone, so that's why she would do anything for me as well.


"Hnnnnn..." she was starting to stop touching herself at the moment, it was time.


I felt another great rumble as my girlfriend started to repositionate herself in our bed...


I saw an asshole... bigger than any else I have ever seen... hovering on top of me...


She was almost laying on her back, so it was obvious her asshole was going to appear at some point...


"Well darling... it might be good if you start to climb... I want to feel you squirming inside of me so much that only thinking about it... Hnnng~" my girlfriend let out a soft moan and as she did it, another drip of cum came out from her pussy and started to fall down, almost stopping at her lower hole, but passing by it and getting all the way between her cheeks... "Ah... just by thinking that it made me a bit wet~".


I watched in amazement... this was going to really be a long night...


I went closer to her, as much as I could and trying to find a way to climb up there to my destiny.


I got to her cheek and started to climb with a lot of effort. One thing I really dislike about being this small is how much strength you need to climb all over my girl's body... and this wasn't an exception because her skin is so smooth that it hard to grab and the other problem about this is...


I noticed my girlfriend likes to tease me a lot at this size...


"Hun... I'm waiting... How can you be so slow just to get to my pussy?" She asked with a sweet tone of voice, but the other thing she was doing was an actual chaos...


She was moving slowly her hips as if she was impatient of me to get to her lips, but as she did so my climbing became even harder.


For a moment I almost fall in her asshole, thing that it might be what she was trying to accomplish by this point because she really knows anytime where I am whenever I'm close to her body


So, she shaking her hips just for me to fall inside her asshole might be not a surprise...


"Hun... do your best~"


Okay, that last comment clarified my doubts... she was actually trying to accomplish that...


But I'm not weak... my love for her is too strong


So I grabbed her skin with more effort and tried to climb even more and more to get to my real destination...


After some minutes I finally got there, and when I did, my girl stopped her movements.


"I knew you would do it~" she said with a sweet smile that I barely could see at the distance.


I was standing in some wrinkle created by the lips of her pussy, the "ground" where I was standing was a bit moist, it seemed like all that teasing she was doing was actually making her maintain her arousal.


"Then hun... are you ready to get a bit wet~?" She asked me.


I didn't have to answer, not even a single time since I was shrink I had to say anything at all, we two knew each other so much that it wasn't necessary.


But I needed to say this at least once.


"I'm all yours my dear" 


Her smile went wide and her lust were at her limits.


"Okay then..." I saw both of her giant hands coming for her wet lips, parting then apart... spreading slowly her pussy with both hands "Get inside me, my love~"


I watched in front of me as a lustful breeze came to me, overwhelming me with the heat, the sweet scent and the warm of the heat of her body became all of my environment.


I saw the gigantic pussy of my girlfriend opening wide for me, calling for me, telling me that she wanted me inside no matter how small I was...


"I've prepared it for you early, it's wet as hell just for you my love~" she said with a lustful smile.


I saw at the entrance already wet, it was becoming so tempting for me to just get inside there and fully enjoy every last corner of her pussy... but in the other hand... I was scared...


"Hun...?" She asked.


No, I have to let her enjoy this. I can't be selfish this time, it's all for my only and precious girl...


I take a step inside.


"Hnn... you're really getting in..." she said with excitement in her voice.


I saw the inside of her pussy twitching... maybe a bit for her... but for me it was like her wet insides telling me how much they wanted to squish me, gigant folds of her insides squishing ones against others trying to fulfill the pleasure of my girlfriend... it was heaven if no less...


I took another step... enjoying as much as I could my girl's insides...


"Y-you really are doing this... h-hun I love you so much..."


I felt the twitching becoming more strong... I saw the wet coming from her insides, and the juices... they were coming for me...


"Wh-wha..." I feel myself getting dragged by the wet of her pussy, her juices coming as a wave just to capture me to get even more inside of her, getting me closer to the skins of her insides as a big twitch started.


Her insides were squishing my tiny body and I was lost in lust, literally swimming in my girl's cum as her pussy was twitching and squishing me even deeper...


"Hnnn! Hun... I-I know what I said before... b-but... let me enjoy this to the... fullest please..."


As I heard that I knew it was going to become a hard ride...


My girl let her lips get together, she was enjoying the twitching in her pussy trying to caress my tiny little body...


"You see how much my pussy loves you? It really know its you who are inside... you caress it so many times it's rewarding you now that you're so small..."


She smiled to herself.


"But it still wants to be caressed by me~"


My girlfriend not even thought about it, she just wanted it so much it didn't care anything else...


She started to slide her fingers again in her pussy, knowing she might do her tiny boyfriend to go even more deeper inside her.


There was a possibility of her losing her tiny love but she was so much lost in her own lust that she didn't think about it...


She was touching herself again, with even more passion now that her lover was actually inside of her.


The walls of her pussy were going crazy, squishing his tiny boy in her love, letting him get lost in her insides.


She wanted it, oh, how much she wanted it...


She crosses her legs with a lot of pleasure as her eyes got closed in her lust.


"Ahnnn... ahnn... ahhhn... hun! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" She exclaimed in her lust while touching herself.


She moved her hips up and down.


Maybe if she did that better sooner her boy might be stuck inside her ass while she was touching herself like now...


Maybe if she did licked her nipple before she might had her tiny boy stuck to her nipple all night while she was touching herself... and then she might used her mouth to lick him over her own nipple...


Maybe if she... maybe if she...


So many things she maybe can do with her tiny lover getting lost inside her pussy.


"Ahh.... hun... ahhhhh..."


She loved her tiny man more than anything in the world and that's why, her pussy was a dangerous place for him... because she love him so much... she might give him so much love with her pussy that she could not handle it...


But there's nothing they won't do for each other, so that's why... so that's why... she wanted this so hard...


And then... aftera couple of minutes with her touching herself with her tiny love inside her...


It came the biggest squirt of her life~

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review with your thoughts, I want to know your opinions