- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hi, I've never written anything fetish related, or anything not for that matter. Please be Gentle. Just want to contribute back to the community, and maybe inspire others to write more as well.

Author's Chapter Notes:

The beginning of it all. Set in a world with a shrinking virus.

Going to school was always a tough thing to do. Sure you loved seeing your crush Liz, heck yesterday she even said a full sentence to you! But it was always rough seeing the empty desks of the shrinking virus victims. It's not that someone shrunk everyday, in fact it seemed to be getting more rare, most people susceptible had already shrunk, and the lucky ones who were immune had not. But, it was just last week that your best friend Melvin had shrunk. You'd known each other since Elementary school, one day he was just gone. You'd talked to him that morning, but he never showed up to school. That had really hit hard.

 

As, you walked into your classroom you noticed that all the usual seats were filled, that was a relief. There really was nothing to distract you from Liz. You took up your seat behind her, and just basked in her presence. Some of her long black hair spilled over into your desk, and you inhaled its amazing fruity fragrance. She was talking and laughing with her friends Payton and Sydney. She really had the most beautiful smile. Liz was the captain of your school's soccer team, which led to her having some very thick thighs. As she adjusted herself in her seat you could see them flex and move, underneath her tight  gray yoga pants. But what really grabbed your attention, (and what drew you to her in the first place), were her playful feet. She had slipped off her white tennis shoes and you could see her soles scrunch over and over again. Liz was wearing mismatched ankle socks, one which was black and one which was white. You just wanted to inhale their scent, which you assumed would be very strong, because of her long soccer workouts. Although, they would probably be very pleasant, since the rest of her always seemed to smell so nice. You did your best to pay attention in class, but her feet captivated you all hour.

 

The bell eventually rang, jostling you out of your trance. You realized you had done no work, the entire hour. In fact you weren't sure what the teacher had even been talking about. What happened next truly surprised you, Liz turned around and spoke to you! " Hey Jake, I really need to talk to you" said Liz. This was entirely new. The most she had ever said to you before is "Could I borrow a pencil"-or something as trivial as that. This now implied even further discussion with her! You stammered out something nearly unintelligible meaning to say" Of, course". "Good" was all she said before grabbing your nervously sweating hand and leading you into a secluded part of the school. Once you were there, she looked at you, with a very serious expression in her eyes. But before she could say more then a few words, you began to feel very dizzy. It seemed like you were falling, you were certainly approaching the ground. You looked up at Liz and you saw an expression of shock and glees on her face. Then everything faded to black.

Chapter End Notes:

This Chapter was mostly exposition, next chapter will have some more of that too, until we get into the real action. Reviews and advice would definitely be appreciated. Thanks for reading, more to come.