[Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Jessie learns how to be confident with her own body through crushing willing volunteers. Tiny Dreams is a comapny that makes your darkest size fantasies come true, it's also a great way for two broke girls to make some extra cash squishing tiny people. 

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Giantess, Breasts, BBW, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 17338 Read: 34101
Published: February 28 2020 Updated: July 20 2020
Story Notes:

Not sure where this is going to go, this is my first attempt at writing anything at all. Feedback is greatly appreciated. My general plan is for Jessie to meet someone she knows (Obvious foreshadowing is obvious) and take it from there. Maybe Rachel will end up in Jessies room, maybe theres a darker conspiracy behind Tiny Dreams... are all the participants willing?! WHO KNOWS!

1. Hello, I'll be your Giantess today by Smeared [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (1093 words)

In chapter one we explore Jessie's insecurity about her own body and the possibility of tiny people viewing her naked. We also meet Rachel, who seems at least, to be confident in every way that Jessie isn't. 

2. They pay for it after all by Smeared [Reviews - 0] (1377 words)

Jessie wonders if she'll meet someone she knows, Rachel shares a story of accidently crushing someone in a hilarious way. 

3. There must be some kind of mistake by Smeared [Reviews - 0] (2117 words)

Managed to finish another chapter before work! This one is told from Bobby's perspective, who has a long standing crush on Jessie. Bobby works with Jessie and Rachel as a busboy at O'Briens and this chapter starts with him running into them outside Tiny Dreams. 

4. Broken hearts by Smeared [Reviews - 0] (4177 words)

Back in Jessie's perspective for Chapter 4. Jessie wonders about what could have been with Bobby and gets to finally meet all the tiny men who chose her as a ginatess face to face. Or DID they choose her?

5. You're lucky you chose me by Smeared [Reviews - 0] (3206 words)

We're back in Bobby's perspective as they get their first encounter with Rachel as their giantess. Will all of Hunter's dreams come true?!

6. Things just got real by Smeared [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5368 words)

Sorry for the delay guys, life and the world has been insnae. I'm just happy to be back in this world where instead of viruses the only thing we have to be worried about is getting squished by beautiful women. Jesse makes some mistakes in this chapter including her first accidental crush. But by the end I think she's finding her groove as a giantess. Please leave me some feedback, the comments keep me inspired to do more!