- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

this is is mainy for people with a nose fetish. This is my first story ever,and if it's well recieved i will explore more different and amazing ideas for nose fetish fans along with ass play

it was just another thursday night,and me and my girlfriend Hannah were watching Netflix. She's a very gorgeous woman with jet black hair that she liked to wear down when it wasn't hot out side. My room was always hot though so whenever she came over she put it up in a bun. She had hazel eyes and a cute pointed nose. She was flat chested but her ass was huge. she always liked to wear tight leggings whenever she wasn't at work.

"So what do you want to do babe?" Hannah asked

"I want to play with your nose." I replied 

"I know you have a nose fetish,but why do we always have to do stuff with my nose? Sometimes i feel like that's all you care about." Hannah said slightly pouting 

"That's not true and you know it. You know that i love you, i just also really love the fact that you've accepted my weird fetishes and let me do stuff with your nose."

"Well you always want to pick it and take pictures of it, like what do you ultimately want to do with my nose? do you want to fuck it or something?"

"Well yes amongst other things as well." 

"Well then let's do it, fuck my nose then babe"

"How would i go about doing that, i'm packing some serious heat down here. I'm not sure it'll fit." 

Hannah laughed and then started to stroke my cock on the outside of my shorts. 

"No silly, I'm gonna shrink you down." Hannah replied

"Come again for Big Fudge?" I asked 

"Well we've been dating for a bit,and i figured you'd eventually find out about this so why not now. I have special powers that i can manipulate your size, well I can manipulate the size of anything really but for now just you." Hannah explained

"Listen i really appreciate your attempt at roleplaying,but you're crazy." I replied.

"Did you just call me crazy?" 

"Umm, yeah. You nut."

Hannah just looked at me staring into my soul,and then i started to slowly shrink until I was about six inches tall. My room looked huge and Hannah looked terrifying from this angle. A minute ago she was my 110lb and 5'3 girlfriend. Now she looked like a goddess with legs that stretched out like a football field. Then she shifted over and was right over me. 

"Wow you really were not kidding about your special powers were you?" I asked nervously laughing 

"You called me crazy,and you're right I am crazy. But you look like you're about the right size now and right now with you being 6 inches that's all that matters." Hannah said

Her whole demeanor has changed from a sweet innocent girl to that of someone being my Master, then she grabbed me and started to pull me around to her ass.

"You always were obsessed with my ass, let's see if you'll still like it after this." 

"Wait, wait, wait wait. Time out. Are you going to shove me up your ass?" I asked 

"She stoppd what she was doing and brought me back to her face so she could hear me a bit better.

"Well yeah, I have to punish you for calling me crazy." She said with a wicked smile on her face

"Wow, That's great! I was actually thinking about heading into your ass after I was finished with your nose. So this works out for me."I happily said.

"You want to go inside my ass?" Hannah asked a bit befuddled

"Well yeah, why do you think i like eating your ass out so much. It was the closest i could get to being inside your ass. Now that you've shrunk me down like this i can do so much more of what I've always wanted to do. And I've got you to thank for that. Now i can worship and explore your body like I've always fantasized about doing." I replied excitedly

"Well i was going to let you into my nose afterward, but i can go ahead and let you in now so that i won't have to smell whatever i've got goin on in my ass. You may like my ass a lot,but it still smells like an ass to me." Hannah said chuckling a bit  

Hannah then laid on her back and placed me on her face. She had her mouth closed but i could feel her mouth turn into a smile below my legs. I got on my knees on the upper part of her lips and angled myself a bit to the right as i was about to put my dick inside her left nostril. I planted my hands on the tip of her nose so could hang onto something. I looked up a bit and could see her eyes looking down at her nose and me. I could tell she was beaming with delight from her eyes. I massaged the pores on her nose a  bit, I was very appreciative that the outside of her nose was clean and clear of any blemishes. I reached into her right nostril and ran my hand around in the opeing a bit feeling her nose hairs and the warm flesh inside her tunnel of mucuos. I got some snot on my hand and rubbed it all over my cock, i stroked it a bit to get as hard i could and then i shoved my member into her nose. It went in easy at first and then once i got the tip in,it got tighter and tighter to shove the rest of the way in. 

I could feel the nose hairs slick with snot lubricate the base of my dick,and her fleshy and humid tunnel felt like a vice grip once i was all the way in, she had a couple of boogers at the end of the tunnel that my dick would lightly tap each thrust. They felt warm to the touch and i wanted to erup my load all over her boogers into the back of her throat. I was enjoying my time and when i looked up it looked like Hannah's eyes could feel her nose get slightly irritated. She started to snort up through her nose which made this amazing suction feeling that opened up her nasal airways a bit and i could feel my dick getting pulled deeper into her nose. With all that was going on I finally blew a huge load into the back of her throat and as soon as i did that she sneezed. I saw a big stringy piece of snot erupt out of her right nostril and whatever was in her left nostril that i was in had fully encased my dick in a mucousy mess.

I started to stroke my dick a bit covered in Hannah's snot,but then saw a hand come and pick me up. Hannah had sat up and held me in front of her face. She still had a string of snot out of her right nostril, and i was about half covered in her mess of snot with a green booger drooping at the end of my dick mixed in with Semen. 

"Let's clean each other off." Hannah suggested 

She then put the bottom half of my body in her mouth and started to lick me clean. I in turn started to wipe all the snot off her face off. Then Hannah started to go over board with the cleaning and was solely focusing on my dick giving me the best blow job ever known to man and then i blew another load into her mouth while staring deep into her nose feeling her warm breath caress my face. 

"Wow that was amzing." I said

"I know I am, but now you gotta do something for me." Hannah replied

"Whatever it is, I'll do it" I happily said

"Are you saying that because you love me, or because you know that i can control you.?" Hannah asked

"A bit of Column A, a bit of Column B." I said slyly.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you fine people think. I've always thought that this site was lacking on nose content and some stories are tagged with "nose" but don't have it so no need to worry for this story