- Text Size +

Nolan laid back on Zima's bed after some satisfying sex. Zima laid back next to him in her barbarian princess outfit.

"I'm going to have to enlarge you again some time," said Zima. "That was really satisfying. Most of the guys I have sex with are unappreciative of me, but you really seem to want to worship me!"

"What kind of guys have you had sex with?" Nolan asked.

"Mainly guys who were smart and could tutor me in subjects I'm not good at. I guess you could say I used them. When I got a good grade in those classes, I broke up with them. Is that wrong?"

"I don't think so," said Nolan.

"Oh shit, it's almost three o'clock!" said Zima as she got up and changed back into her schoolgirl uniform. "I have a class pretty soon. I'm going to have to shrink you down to size for a while, but when I get home I'll re-enlarge you so we can get it on again."

"No problem," said Nolan. "Is there somewhere you want me to stand while you shrink me?"

"Climb onto the top of that dresser," said Zima as she fished around for her shrink-ray pistol. Nolan did as she commanded, and Zima pointed the pistol and fired, and Nolan was reduced back down to about two inches tall again. Zima unzipped the pocket of her blouse and pulled out Brody Seger and his two tennis students.

"Here, they can keep you company!" said Zima as she set the three of them down next to Nolan and headed out the door. "Don't try to escape!"

Nolan shook hands with Brody Seger and Anthony and Johnathan.

"So you knocked boots with that titaness?" Brody asked.

"Yeah," said Nolan, "I think she likes me."

Meanwhile, Darian was busy with a secret plan. She left the passengers of the Thunderbolt in the lab after she had swallowed Leo, and headed toward the women's bathroom. She went to a dispenser and used her credit card to buy a bottle of Gak, which was a vomiting agent that was popular on Thanatar. She took the cap off and drank some, and went to a sink and made sure the drain was plugged. Within a few moments she began to vomit, and sure enough, Leo came up and landed in the sink. Darian used warm water to wash him off.

"It wasn't my intention to kill you!" said Darian. "If I wanted you dead, you would still be squirming around in my belly right now!"

"I understand!" said Leo. "But why did you swallow me to begin with?"

"It's part of my class project," said Darian. "I need the others to think you've been killed, to see how it affects them psychologically. I also need to examine how they react when I re-introduce you to them and they find out you're not dead."

"What are you going to do with me in the meantime?" Leo asked.

"I'm going to keep you in my dorm while I keep the others in the lab, separated from you."

Darian collected Leo and cupped him in her hands, and took him to her dorm room. She put him in a jar that had air-holes cut into the lid.

"I'm keeping you here until I find better quarters for you," said Darian. "You'll be reunited with your friends before too long."

Darian turned and left the dorm, leaving Leo behind. She returned to the lab and collected Tyler.

"I want to see how far you can go in the tennis tournaments!" Darian took him to her shuttle cruiser, but this time, she left the other captives in the lab. She flew her shuttle cruiser to Arcadia once again, and once she docked on the space station she went to the registration booth and asked about getting Tyler signed up for a tennis tournament.

"There is a tournament going on right now," said the receptionist, "but your captive will need to qualify for it first. If he gets beaten, you will lose him!"

"I'm not worried about that!" said Darian. "Sign him up!"

When the paperwork was finished, Darian took Tyler to the area where she had been directed to go, and when it was his turn, he played against an opponent who was one of the better tennis players on Arcadia. Tyler beat him with ease. Darian signed Tyler up for another match, and Tyler won that game, too. As Darian signed up for matches and won them, he moved up in his ranking until he was in line to play against the best tennis players on Arcadia.

The next series of matches would be determined by the best three out of five. Tyler's opponent was supposed to be a champion on Arcadia, but on Earth he would've at best been a tennis coach; he was no match for Tyler Chen. He gave Tyler a run for his money, Tyler won the first two games, but the opponent won the third game. When Tyler lost he looked in Darian's direction, and she lifted her blouse to reveal her belly button and pointed at it, to send a message home to Tyler that her belly would be his grave if he failed her.

Tyler tried extra hard and won the fourth game, then Darian took him home. He stood on the center console as Darian piloted the shuttle cruiser back to Thanatar.

"You got sloppy back there!" said Darian. "Don't let that happen again! You're a tennis champion, you shouldn't lose to anyone! Do you know how rare it is to acquire a pro athlete like yourself on Thanatar? It almost never happens! There's no excuse for you to not win every single game! You're going up against amateurs!"

"I won't fail you again, mistress!" said Tyler.

Darian slammed her fist down on the central console, rattling Tyler's bones.

"I command you to call me mighty mistress!" said Darian.

"Yes, mighty mistress!" said Tyler.

By that time, early evening, Zima had finished the class she was supposed to go to, and also finished doing her homework in study hall, and returned to her dorm.

"Nolan?" Zima called out. "Brody? Where are you guys?"

Not caring that she couldn't immediately find her captives, Zima went behind her changing screen and slipped out of her schoolgirl uniform and put the barbarian goddess outfit on again. As she fastened her leather sandals that went up her calves, she called out again to Nolan.

"Nolan! I'm ready to conquer you again!"

Nolan came out of his hiding place, followed by Brody and Anthony and Johnathan.

"I almost thought I was going to have to give you an ultimatum!" said Zima, as she finished fastening her sandals. "If you didn't come out within one more minute, I was going to swallow you! If I resorted to that, I wouldn't have puked you up, my belly would be your grave! Now, stand away from Brody and those other two, so I can use the neutrino transfer protocol to enlarge you to giant-size!"

Nolan did as Zima commanded, and she set the pistol to enlarge, and in an instant, Nolan was giant size again. Nolan jumped down from the dresser, and Zima threw her arms around Nolan and kissed him on the lips.

"How would you like to experience Arcadia from the perspective of one of the Titans?" Zima asked. "I could borrow Darian's shuttle cruiser and take you there, and I could make Brody play against someone and bet on him!"

"I wouldn't want to endanger Brody," said Nolan. "I've really gotten to know him during the time you were gone today."

"It's okay, Nolan!" said Brody. "Don't worry about me, I can win!"

Nolan agreed, and Zima took him with her to the parking lot just as Darian's shuttle cruiser was landing. Zima had Brody and his two students in her blouse pocket.

"Can I borrow your shuttle cruiser to go to Arcadia?" Zima asked Darian, as Darian got out of the driver's side.

"Yeah, I guess," said Darian, throwing Zima the keys. "But you have to refuel it!"

"No problem!" said Zima, and she got in, followed by Nolan.

Zima was a good pilot, and she flew them to Arcadia without any incident.

"The Arcadia space station is constantly going, 24 hours a day!" said Zima. "It almost tickles my tummy thinking of all the captives who get swallowed in one day there!" Zima put her right hand on Nolan's lap. "I hope that didn't make you feel funny!"

"No problem!" said Nolan. "I know you're a born predator, and you can't help it! I don't judge you for that!"

"Thank you!" said Zima.

After they arrived on Arcadia and got situated, Brody was set up in a match against another captive, and Zima came with drinks to where Nolan was seated and handed him a drink. It was an ordinary cardboard cup with a lid and a straw. Nolan took a drink.

"This stuff is good!" said Nolan.

"I'm only eighteen, so I'm not old enough to order alcohol, so I got us some soft drinks."

The match started, and Brody hammered his opponent at the beginning of the match.

"I was talking to Brody today," said Nolan, "and he told me to ask you if you could get him his own racquet. He thinks he's good enough to have his own racquet, and he needs to practice when he's away from Arcadia."

"Okay, whatever!" said Zima, and she thrust her arms around Nolan and French-kissed him brutally. The two of them made out during the rest of Brody's match, and when Brody won, they had to be interrupted by a gaming official for Zima to collect Brody and the losing opponent. On the ride back from Arcadia, Zima was in a passionate mood.

"I think I'm going to keep you as my property!" said Zima, as she piloted the shuttle cruiser back to the campus.

"Wasn't that the whole idea of transferring ownership to begin with?" Nolan asked.

"Darian relinquished control of you temporarily, she still needs you for her class project!" said Zima. "But I'm just going to let her borrow you when she needs you, and I'm going to keep you under my power!"

After parking the shuttle cruiser, Zima and Nolan made out passionately on the way to her dorm room. She opened the door while they were French-kissing, and she deposited Brody, his two students, and the captive Brody had beaten on the dresser before collapsing on the bed. Zima had been wearing her barbarian princess outfit this whole time, so Nolan was aroused when it came time for love-making. He surrendered to her passions, and gave in to her violent ways, until they were done making love. Then, as if none of the passion had happened, Zima returned to a normal state of mind.

"Ok, it's time for me to shrink you down to size and return you to the lab!" Zima fingered the shrink-ray pistol in her right hand.

"Are you serious?" Nolan asked. "A few minutes ago it sounded like you wanted to marry me!"

"I'll return you to giant-size when I'm in a sexy mood, but for now, I'm shrinking you and returning you to the lab with the other members of the Thunderbolt."

Nolan did as she commanded, and stood on the dresser. Zima pulled the trigger, and Nolan returned to around two inches tall.

Zima grabbed him as though he were an inanimate object, and carried him to the lab. When they arrived back at the habitation module where the others were, Mason, Tyler, Carmen and Natalie were surprised to see Zima dressed in an outlandish and sexy outfit. When Zima deposited Nolan and left, the others surrounded Nolan.

"What was going on with that get-up Zima was wearing?" Mason asked. "Did she wear that outfit when you two were having sex?"

"She used a mind scanner to find out exactly what turns me on," said Nolan. "I'm surprised she didn't use it to find out what I know about that device Leo has that could help us escape!"

"Leo is history!" said Natalie. "Darian swallowed him earlier today!"

"You're kidding me!" said Nolan. "Nat, you've got a twisted sense of humor, are you kidding around with me?"

"She's serious!" said Mason. "We all watched Darian swallow Leo!"

"So what was she like?" Tyler asked Nolan. "What was it like scoring with Zima?"

"I think I'm in love with her!" said Nolan. "If she ever lets me stay giant-sized, I'll figure out a way for all of you to return to Earth, but I'm staying here, by Zima's side!"