[Reviews - 26] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
FeatureSummary:

Andrew is a simple office man, seeking a hassle-free, organized life. A marriage to a brash, hygienically-challenged giantess proves to be an imposing situation. Yet, in a way, opposites attract, and Andrew finds that his devotion to his marriage, and his wife, outlives his own personal sense of cleanliness.

This is an episodic tale of fluffy one-shots, of differing scenarios Andrew finds himself in.

Previously called "Welcoming Home".


Rated: R
Categories: Slave, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Insertion, Muscle, Odor, Crush Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Massive Mutagen
Chapters: 13 Completed: No
Word count: 100479 Read: 111334
Published: February 18 2020 Updated: October 30 2022
Story Notes:

While there will be some of the usual giantess mischief you'll find in other stories, and even some gross-out scenarios, there will be nothing straight up cruel or unusual.

Edit (10/17/2022): As of the date listed, the italicized statement before has been rendered untrue, there are straight up cruel chapters in this story, and therefore this is no longer an exclusively gentle story. There were some ideas too enticing to pass up. I will mark the chapter if I deem it too extreme, just so you know where to avoid if you aren't particularly enthralled by that kind of content.

As said, this will be episodic, I have a couple of ideas that I could flesh out, although I am open to suggestions, since there isn't a large story-arc I'm trying to fulfill.

1. Welcome Home by Divediveburners [Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarstar (6684 words)

Contains feet and armpits. Also contains implied tangoing, and not what you see on the dance floor.

2. Putting her Foot Down (Part 1) by Divediveburners [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstar (4530 words)

This is a shoe entrapment chapter, with regards to the giantess stuff. It's not *just* man meets shoe and sweats it out, but it's certainly the main point. The tale I wrote I thought was too long, so I split this into two parts. So I guess this is a two-shot.

3. Putting her Foot Down (Part 2) by Divediveburners [Reviews - 0] (7744 words)

Here it is, the thrilling conclusion to this two-shot. Caitlin goes through her workday with a little addition, then relaxes at home.

Of course, like before, there's in-boot action. At the end there's a shower scene, with obvious oogling.

4. Rocked like a Hurricane by Divediveburners [Reviews - 2] (9719 words)

By far the longest chapter made, which means by far, there will be the most mistakes in there I ever made. This is the chapter where we earn that R rating.

Tags: Unprotected hand-holding, tender kissing, eternal cuddling, obligations and responsibility, being a productive member of society, some other stuff barely worth mentioning

5. Visions in the Dark by Divediveburners [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (8718 words)

Remember when, in Chapter 1, I said there would not be anything cruel and unusual? Keep that in mind. No reason why.

6. All the Better to Smell You With (part 1) by Divediveburners [Reviews - 0] (9635 words)

Finally, after much ado, here is a prequel chapter. This, much like "Putting her foot down" is going to be a multipart chronicle, two or three parts. As you can guess, this is option 2 as listed last chapter. I have the other prequel options on standby, and I'm thinking I'll do a smutty one shot in between each prequel I decide to put to the paper.

The goods: Odor (big time), bosoms, exploration, back, smooching, prequel memes

Edit: The text copied over most peculiarly. I'll be dealing with some formatting issues. Lines that were meant to be thoughts are no longer like this so I'll be correcting that, as well as editing some mistakes I didn't catch the first time around.

7. All the Better to Smell You With (part 2) by Divediveburners [Reviews - 2] (7106 words)

Andrew begins his training arc. Will he be able to collect all six dragonballs to defeat Lord Aizen, and become Hokage?

The goods: Feet, Odor (who would have guessed?), Enslavement

8. All the Better to Smell You With (part 3) by Divediveburners [Reviews - 0] (10557 words)

Way overdue eh?

To somewhat explain (not excuse) myself, I had also been taking requests on the side, just to see how well I could do fleshing out other people's ideas (Executive Order is actually one such story). Well, one request took me a full month to write, and it was not because it was long. The weekends are usually when I can get the motherload of writing in, but these past weekends, I was just getting one or two paragraphs done.

And then, I had a vacation.

...

Anyways, this is the final part of the flashback. Contains armpits, butt, insertion both front and back, farting, sweat. A real stinker this chapter is.

9. Deep Tissue by Divediveburners [Reviews - 0] (7383 words)

I thought this would have been a shorter blurb after the absolute chronicle last time. And even though, yes, this chapter is shorter than the last, it still got real lengthy.

Tag, you're it: Muscle, Abs, Feet

10. Birthday Bash by Divediveburners [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (6786 words)

And your reward for yet another long wait is a birthday episode.

Menu: Kissing, Naughty bits, Cake eating, with a sprinkling of man, call-backs

EDIT: For some reason, in this chapter, I renamed "Jackie" as "Courtney". I have resolved this error.

11. Back Where it all Began by Divediveburners [Reviews - 0] (9153 words)

Three weeks is rather long for a cliffhanger. That being said, these chapters are going to get long, since I've decided to add a plot to Caitlin's ... plot

This is probably the tamest chapter by comparison. Make of that what you will.

12. The Goddess's Gauntlet (cruel) by Divediveburners [Reviews - 0] (6840 words)

Warning: This is an unironically cruel chapter, no gentleness found here.

The guts: Enslavement, crush, feet, inserting

13. Into the Lion's Den (cruel) by Divediveburners [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5624 words)

And now, for the thrilling, somewhat conclusion!

Conclusive things: Mouthplay, worship, breasts, panty entrapment