- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Remember when, in Chapter 1, I said there would not be anything cruel and unusual? Keep that in mind. No reason why.

 It was early in the day, and two adolescents had found enough time to play. They slid around asphalt and concrete on their skateboards. Both were dressed for the part, allowing oversized t-shirts to flap in the wind as they skated, while jeans lined with more holes than Swiss cheese allowed them to experience the morning air on their legs.

One wearing an offset cap leaped into the air, allowing his board to flip underneath. A grunt of admiration was exhaled from his friend, who then peppered him with praises coated in slang.

The other teen then swerved around, heading towards a street-side curb. Long hair waved through the wind as his own board lifted off. It landed, straddling the curved concrete. He allowed himself to betray an arrogant smile while his friend hooted and clapped.

A mighty tremor threw him off balance. The teen tumbled over, giving himself a small scrape in the knee thanks to his hole-lined denim. He managed to get on his feet again, while only giving his new injury a cursory glance. The boy was no stranger to such injuries. However, he, and his friend, had bigger things on their minds.

They beheld a titanic woman approaching them. Each step that fell upon the earth would rumble the ground they stood on. Her massive frame carved through the sky like a myth. Her comparatively small black tank top showed off worked, sculpted arms and tough, broad shoulders. Ratty, blue denim covered her legs, held up by a worn, brown belt.

She took another step. A line of houses obscured her feet. But each time she lifted them to advance, the boys could make out brown tennis shoes with black treads. Her mighty shoes appeared to loom over the residences with each new footfall. Chunks of concrete and asphalt would rain from her textured soles, as each casual stride ripped up the road left in her wake.

Steel gray eyes caught the sight of the two gawking boys, held still both by awe, and by instincts only teenage boys could feel when looking upon a young woman. It mattered not how large she stood. A smile slowly spread across her lips. Such a gesture, however, did not give them comfort.

Already, her titanic form blotted out the sun. And, with each pace, she drew herself closer to the two teens.

Her shoe hovered over a house, a residence the boys were skating near. With little hesitation, it fell upon the structure. Wood splintered and glass shattered underneath black treads. Its entire foundation cracked as the full weight of the giantess was brought to bear.

In less than a second, a dwelling had been annihilated. It was not a quaint structure; a two story house that often provided a cooling shadow in the evening. Now it its place lay a massive foot, with splinters of debris and shattered brick sticking out from underneath. The toes and heel of the great shoe even violated the boundaries of the neighboring properties.

Her smile only grew, as she brought her other foot forward. As the boys gazed up the entirety of her body, there was no doubt where she would place her other step.

Already, their sight of her, and everything else that lay above was eclipsed by black treads. One teenager gulped as he saw remains of a flattened vehicle practically embedded near the heel section. Neither of them attempted to escape, for the quaking of their legs proved too great for immediate action. Perhaps they had realized the inevitable was upon them.

There was for but a second, stillness. Then, the tread fell.

Under the weight of her shoe, their bodies were annihilated. When the bottom of her foot met the road, the boys were forced flat. Skulls burst, squeezing out eyeballs, gray matter, and muscle. Bones shattered, mixing along with the mush of organs. Every component of the human body was ground into paste.

She then twisted the offending ped into the road, causing asphalt to crack. The boy’s remains emulsified into one another, and the dirt below.

A gruff feminine voice quipped, “Now you really get to eat dirt!”

She lifted off the offending foot. An area of mashed asphalt marked almost perfectly, the silhouette of her footwear. Two grotesque spots of red indicated where the teens once stood. Considering their lifestyle, it was a likely prospect that their ends would be met performing some reckless, daring, unnecessary stunt earning them infamy, notoriety, and even sympathy. None of that would be fulfilled, for they were now stains on the bottom of a woman’s shoe.

It was indeed, a haunting implication, one that gave Caitlin a good chuckle, as she sought out new targets to terrorize.

A school bus had witnessed her act of terror, and began to alter course. The vehicle skidded to a stop, leaving dark marks in the road. Caitlin’s fatal foot had blocked the road ahead, which compelled the yellow truck’s catastrophic u-turn.

The titaness witnessed the next object of her amusement take off in the opposite direction. Despite burning rubber to avoid the catastrophe, the bus was shaken as a foot landed. The ferocious footwear had obliterated a front lawn and part of the accompanying house, which lay right next to the fleeing yellow-clad transport.

Caitlin knelt down while a hand reached out. She was easily able to anticipate the vehicle’s path. Her large digits compressed the flanks of the bus, yanking it off the road. The vessel’s wheels continued to spin, caused by the driver flooring the accelerator. Yet, the giant’s grip, and a general lack of traction for the tires, meant that precious diesel was wasted on a fruitless effort.

In her grip, the elongated automotive resembled a toy, rather than a complex, life-sized machine. Such artifacts would have been more fit in the collection of young boys. A monolithic stature, however, tended render all great things puny.

The students within banged against the windows and cried out as they were brought before Caitlin’s oppressive glare. They witnessed a tongue slither out between the lips below, which only encouraged their panic.

A small chuckle escaped her lips. “Hey dude,” she addressed the driver with a sneer, “I think you’re taking the scenic route.”

Several of the students covered their ears. The windows on the bus appeared to vibrate, all from words exiting the massive maw. All experienced a shift in movement, while Caitlin allowed the vehicle to settle into her palm.

“Let me show you a shortcut to the high school,” she offered, although her mocking tone did not once depart.

Her opposite hand emerged from behind. Caitlin curled her middle finger, etching the nail into the pad of her thumb. These monstrous digits were then planted before the bus’s rear.

Some teens near the back of the bus had begun realizing what their gigantic captor had planned. Their revelation only fueled the pandemonium that raged inside, as they attempted to jam open the emergency exits.

There would be no escape. Caitlin’s finger flicked forward, bashing the bus’s back panel. Yellow-coated metal caved in from the impact, adhering to the shape of the nail that crashed against it. Her finger’s might sent the bus flying off her hand. True to her word, it was sailing straight for the school.

The careening vehicle spun round in the air. None of its occupants, neither the students nor the bus driver, could get a clear gauge of their destination. Bodies tumbled throughout the yellow hull. Some lost consciousness, or even life due to the chaotic course the bus took.

All lives within ended once the bus smashed into the lot just next to the high school. Sparks ignited, as windows shattered. The bus’s metal frame was reduced to a flattened, twisted imitation of itself, sparing no body within. Meanwhile, the school’s lot proved insufficient to stop all motion, and thus, the bus careened into the institution itself, burying itself through several halls and classrooms, before coming to a stop.

Both of Caitlin’s arms shot into the air in triumph, “Hah! Bullseye!”

A familiar scent wafted past her nose. It scrunched up, even though such an odor had been one of the only common scents throughout her life.

“Ugh, I stink,” evaluated the giantess, “Gotta freshen up.”

Her feet shifted, resulting in more damage to the roads she stood on. Caitlin’s eyes hungrily leered over the roof of each house. She kept her hand extended, allowing it to hover over the residences in a manner evocative of an extraterrestrial craft harvesting its next batch of sapient subjects.

She settled on another two-story property. While not made from any extravagant materials, the exterior was covered in a layer of homely bricks. These bricks crumpled under her fingers as they embedded into the structure’s broadside. In its totality, the house proved a tad too great in girth for Caitlin’s gargantuan grip to completely grasp.

Once a good grip was secured, the titaness yanked off both the roof and top level of the house. Her extraction was not a clean one, for several rooms and walls simply crumbled from the sheer destructive force assaulting the structure. Dust and debris rained down into the level below, coating every room with crumbs of drywall, wood and even brick.

An eye caught the sight of a huddled family bunched up within the first floor bathroom. A husband, slightly balding and just a tad pudgy, was protectively wrapping his arms around his screaming wife, and two squirming children. The family’s young ones appeared to be in their early childhood. Both of their eyes had gone red from tears.

The top of the house was tossed aside, crashing down and destroying another residence. Caitlin did not pay any mind to excess collateral she inflicted. Instead, she choose to remain focused on her prey. As the giantess peered down, her face filled up the entire viewpoint of the sky. Steel-colored eyes focused upon the mother. The matriarch had ceased her hysterics once she recognized that indeed, she had summoned the unwelcome attention of the behemoth that loomed above.

Five fingers descended like tentacles from the kraken itself. If she wished it, Caitlin could have scooped up the entire family herself into the threatening embrace of her fist. Instead, she attacked with her index, attempting to pry the woman from her husband’s embrace.

The man was no match for a single digit, despite his adrenaline-addled struggles. A thumb was brought around, smashing through the adjacent wall. Her all-encompassing grip clamped around the woman’s waist, and her flailing form was brought into the air.

However, her husband did not relent. The patriarch of the family held desperately on to his wife’s leg. But, his paltry strength was no match for the titan, and he was tugged along into the sky as well. Both marital obligation and basic survival instinct compelled him to retain his clamp, while he was carried further away from the ground.

Caitlin allowed herself a small annoyed scowl upon observing she had retrieved a packaged deal, not a singular item. With a single click of her tongue, she brought her free hand up, and pinched the father. He was given a stiff squeeze that proved too much for his frail, insignificant form. The man immediately burst into a red splotch of blood, bones and guts. His torso, and legs, or what remained of them, fell away, while his upper body, including his bloodied lifeless face and arm, still remained attached to his wife’s leg.

The newly christened widow let out a howl of despair as she stared down at her husband’s remains. Frail arms beat against the imposing digits that imprisoned her. Finally, the last part of husband’s corpse fell away, making it’s landing and burial place in the remains of his residence.

She brought the flailing form of the woman to her nose, and took a deep sniff. While the carnage of moments earlier had brightened mood, upon greedily consuming her scent, Caitlin gave a devious smile.

“Mmmmh, strawberry kiwi,” she observed most decadently, “a bit sweet for me, but it’ll do.”

Her opposing arm rose, allowing her hair-clogged underarm fresh air. The widow was brought across her chest, to the bushy, musty area. Her victim was reduced to an uncontrollable sob, which did not cease, even as she was brought against this Goliath’s armpit.

Slick threads molested the woman’s body, while a thin layer of sweat adhered to her clothes. It was laughable that Caitlin thought her strawberry kiwi scent would make any difference in such an oppressive canopy. The woman could only smell her tormentor, and her dominating odor tormented her so. Her eyes were still watery from her sorrows, and they would remain so, as her senses were overwhelmed. Wrinkly, oily flesh molded itself over her face, threatening to swallow the poor woman up.

Caitlin’s motions became more aggressive while she rubbed the woman against her pit. She might as well have been trying to apply a thick layer of deodorant. It proved to be too much for her victim, as skin, muscle, and even bone were shredded against her wrinkled, moist, woolly underarm. Between finger and axilla, the remains of her corpse were ground into a thick paste that easily coated every tangled hair.

Upon wasting her latest toy, she ceased her motions. Her armpit was turned towards her nose. A great inhale was initiated, her odorous musk now enhanced with a sanguine scent.

“On second thought,” she considered, “I don’t think that did anything.”

Her eyes fell upon the remains of the house. The two orphans made not a sound, and could only tremble. A prudent move would have been to flee the destroyed residence while Caitlin had tormented their parents, but prudence fails at such a grotesque sight.

The muscles within Caitlin’s thigh twitched, and she stood there, contemplating her next atrocity. Finally, her foot moved, over the house, and into the adjacent street. Her shadow passed over the two children like an angel of death witnessing a blood-marked door. Out of the scope of her power, they would be left to fate itself.

Caitlin continued treading a path of destruction through the suburban area. Fleeing pedestrians and wandering cars met their end underneath her shoes. Her feet razed through several residences, but left others untouched if they did not find themselves in her way.

There was a persistent whirring noise in the sky. Two black-clad helicopters accelerated towards Caitlin’s advancing form. Once in range, they unleashed their weaponry. Machine guns rattled, while missiles streaked through the sky, before detonating against the expansive frame of the giantess. Their efforts resulted in several painful stings, that left a few small blood splotches on her skin, and tiny tears in the fabric of her clothes.

She came to a stop. Her head turned, eyeing the two gunships. One had drawn in too close, slow to adjust, while the other veered off course. It was the pilot’s fatal mistake. Caitlin lashed out with a mighty arm. Her biceps and wrists bulged as she swept out, catching the helicopter with her forearm. The cockpit crumpled on contact with her tensed skin, knocking out the pilot, sending the Apache on a tailspin to the ground.

“Fuck off!” she exclaimed.

The antagonistic helicopter crashed, consumed in an orange and black fireball.

Caitlin resumed her destructive gait. The surviving Apache gave chase, yet saved up the remainder of its missiles. She was still peppered with repeater fire, but the helicopter’s armament, which could have easily torn apart squads of infantry, registered as but an irritating itch to the titan.

Ahead of her lay the downtown area. Already, panic had hit the streets. An emergency klaxon echoed off building walls. Cars jammed the streets, exiting the backway, attempting to flee in the opposite direction the giantess approached. All roads leading to the city from the suburbs that she terrorized were barricaded off. A line of heavily armored vehicles, including several tanks, and missile trucks stood behind the barrier. This bastion of defense was supported with infantry with standard, semi-automatic arms. Rooftops of flanking buildings were manned by one or two man squads wielding bazookas and 50 caliber snipers.

Upon observing the force scrambled to oppose her, Caitlin could only smirk. She did not slow her pace, but instead, quickened it.

In the center, standing halfway out of the gunner’s hatch, a man in full Kevlar wielded a megaphone. His voice was tempered with authority and military discipline

“Alright Cait,” he bellowed, “You know the drill.”

“I do,” Caitlin huffed, deciding to slow, but not stop her approach, “But, did you figure how your toy soldier army here’s gonna fare?”

The commander’s expression hardened, “I’ll take that as a thre-”

His words were interrupted, not by an interjection, but by action. Caitlin broke out into a sprint, her feet carelessly crushing anything that got in its way. Asphalt, buildings, vehicles, and people were flattened or thrown aside as 500 feet of bulky bone and massive muscle tore through the encroaching suburbs.

Already, several of the tanks had begun to open fire. Their rounds inflicted pain, similar to the sting of a hornet. Missiles rocketed out, creating significant tears in her jeans. Bazookas proved to be the least effective armament, yet still, they managed to effect noticeable pain on the bulldozing monster.

Upon a certain distance away, Caitlin leapt into the air.

For a second, she was suspended, countless tonnes of titan held up by nothing but her own momentum. A shadow grew over the military line as she reached the apex of her jump, and began to descend.

Her feet met the ground, setting off a purely kinetic detonation that mimicked a heavy bomb. Surrounding buildings had their windows shattered and faces deformed by cracks. Foundations sank, unable to handle the influx of weight put upon them. Three tanks, which lay direction under the impact zone, were flattened in the same manner as tin cans in a press, their occupants possessing no chance at survival. Armor and men were thrown aside, ending as splats against the sides of buildings, or toppled over in the streets.

The commanding vehicle suffered little, for the tank was enough distance from the impact zone. The man inside was barking orders, attempting to rally and reform the line. His frantic attempts were interrupted, as a violent jolt rocked him.

Caitlin had claimed his tank for herself. Its treads secure in her fingers she brought it up to her face. Meanwhile, on the ground, a foot swept to the side, knocking asunder a mass of armor that somehow survived her landing. Her foot overturned the road as it advanced, bunching up asphalt, dirt, and even foliage as it collected new victims in its path.

The tank in her hand was lifted above her head. Her eyes followed, devious intent etched into every fold of her irises. A thumb rested on the top of the turret, catching the edge of the hatch.

“And this is me making good on my threat,” she sneered.

She flipped the hatch open, practically breaking it off. The tank was then turned over, allowing gravity to take the commander through the opening. He let out a fatal howl as he beheld where he was headed.

Caitlin’s all-consuming mouth had opened wide. The commander flailed his arms, as if he were in water, and his descent would be slowed or even stopped if he just waved them enough. His destiny was certain, however, as he passed through her lips, and landed upon her tongue.

The giantess wasted no time, shutting her mouth, then bringing her tongue back. A torrential rush of saliva took the commander, overriding any efforts of his, while her writhing muscle forced him down her throat. With a great gulp, he was sent in to the oppressive embrace of her esophagus, which would then squeeze him downward into her gastronomic chamber.

Her morsel consumed, Caitlin turned the tank upright, and curled her fingers around the armored frame. Metal bent and deformed under her fingers. Wheels grew crooked, and popped out of its sockets. Soon the entire tank was bunched up in to the shape of the inside of her clenched fist. The scrunched wreckage was then tossed aside.

Upon crushing the first line of military defense, she ventured into the urban area. Unlike the outlying suburbs, there were occasions where Caitlin’s footfalls would land in a relatively harmless area, only ripping up roads and grass. Now, in the densely packed downtown, each step was a catastrophe, crashing into strip malls, compressing multiple lanes of stopped cars, and annihilating scores of pedestrians as if they were ants upon the sidewalk.

She was still pursued by the lone Apache. Its crew was conservative with their ammunition and they were able to consistently pester her. While they posed no threat to the giantess, Caitlin couldn’t help, but attempt to seek some form of relief from their irksome pinpricks. She headed into an alley, flanked on both sides by tall buildings that came up to her chin.

The width of the alleyway proved a tight fit. As she shimmied to her side, her chest and rear compressed into the sides of the buildings, testing their structures. Occupants within ran from the windows as they strained and shattered. A few lost their lives for remaining still, particularly those given a good view of her bosom and buttocks. A curious phenomenon, that went unnoticed by Caitlin as she attempted to squeeze through.

“Of course, you little bugs can’t accommodate a lady of my size!” she fumed.

Tolerance for such a poor fit had been exceeded. Her hands pressed against the building to her front. With a mighty shove, she sent it toppling over. A mass of steel and glass fell upon pedestrians who had ventured too close. Smaller buildings, roads and cars were caught underneath the structures fall. A great fireball erupted from the bulk of the building upon falling.

Disgruntled, her rear smashed into the other building, but it held firm. A great indent, in the shape of two great glutes was left in its face. The giantess sauntered off, seeking out more murder and mayhem.

The state of emergency had reached all who still occupied a building. Andrew, still riding from the high of his morning coffee, was sent scrambling towards the exits. Order was sparse in the office, as people bunched near the stairwell.

Andrew witnessed a middle aged man dressed in a white shirt and tie pass by. He was in management. His flying, flapping nametag read “Lawrence” upon it. As he drew close, Andrew shouted, “The hell is happening?”

Lawrence turned towards the sound of his underling’s voice. His head was glistening with sweat in the florescent light.

“It’s a giantess,” he informed, attempting to avoid eye-contact with Andrew, “One of them’s gone bad. It’s …”

The dark-haired man narrowed his eyes, “What is it?”

With a solemn stare, Lawrence revealed, “They’re saying it’s Caitlin.”

Andrew’s pale skin lost what little color he had. Although the environment in the cubicle-dominated area had become quite heated, he felt quite cold himself. A nightmare scenario he had silently feared was coming to fruition.

With little acknowledgment, he broke into a sprint. He flew past the crowded stairways, and towards the elevators. A frantic finger jammed the “up” button. His efforts were rewarded with the opening of a set of stainless steel doors.

From beyond the doors, he heard the desperate, if scolding voice of his manager, “Andy! Andy! Follow the group! You’re going the wrong way! Andrew!”

The elevator ride felt an eternity. Only one button on the panel had been illuminated, the one leading to the top-most level. Andrew felt a shift in momentum as the elevator came to a stop. He stepped out, then ran through the emergency roof access, finding them curiously unlocked.

Venturing into the outdoors, he picked up a charred smell. Emergency sirens filled the air from all corners of the town. Such sounds rang in his ears, almost causing him to lose his balance.

He raced to the balcony, coming to a stop against thin metal railing. Andrew’s breath was taken from him as he beheld the destruction. From collapsed buildings, destroyed vehicles and torn up roads, he was not sure if a giantess had gone through the town, or a tornado.

His heart sank upon picking up the familiar sounds of booming stomps. It was something that had once raises his spirits, and provoked awe, even admiration from him. Now, the earth shattering footfalls of his wife could only provoke terror.

Dark eyes spotted the monster, but he wished he could have scratched them out then and there. But his eyes dared to remain open, in fact, they were stuck in that state. Andrew could sympathize with the psychotic Alex DeLarge for once, for he could not blot out the terrible scene of her shoes falling upon occupied cars and terrified civilians. He could not banish from his mind, the look of absolute glee as she massacred and massacred again. He wished the scene of ultraviolence was a bad piece of cinema he was forced to watch, for what occurred before him was no movie. To him, it was all too real.

His ears picked up the familiar rattle of a machine gun. The black Apache attack helicopter still harassed the rampaging giantess. Another salvo of its hellfire missiles streaked towards her hulking frame. Despite deadly explosions, Caitlin emerge as well as she could have. Still, damage had accumulated on the giantess. Her clothes sported several rips and tears, while splotches of blood blotted parts of her exposed skin.

A scowl crossed her face as she faced her most persistent irritant. She stopped in her tracks, turning her body to face off against the black helicopter.

“Buzz off you little fly,” she spat most spitefully, “You’re doing fuck all except pissing me off!”

The Apache responded to this insult by firing off another round of machine gun rounds.

“Alright,” Caitlin huffed as minuscule shells bounced against her relatively thick skin, “I’m putting my foot down!”

The giantess removed one of her shoes, ripping off the athletic footwear from her foot. Her shoulder bulged as her arm winded back, before launching the shoe like a great projectile towards the apache.

Her shoe flew wide. Instead it crashed into a crowd of pedestrians painting the street, the bottom of the shoe, and the adjacent buildings red with blood.

No sooner than she had tossed the first shoe, off came the second. Unlike her first attempt, her aim was on-point. Yet, the helicopter swerved immediately to the side, causing the pedal projectile to whiff. The front of the loose footwear embedded itself into the face of an apartment building.

“Lucky bastard,” fumed the titaness.

A nostril expanded, as Caitlin snorted. Moments later, she launched a vicious glob of phlegm from her mouth. Her aim was on target, and her fluids flew faster than a large, clunky shoe ever could. Struck by the viscous saliva, the helicopter was sent into a spin. Foamed saliva obscured the pilot’s viewpoint, while mucus clogged and dragged the mechanics of the gunship. It met its end, crashing into a building, resulting in complete annihilation.

Caitlin let out a sigh of relief, as she continued her path of destruction throughout the town. Her steps brought her close to the building Andrew stood on top of. He felt his legs tremble as he witnessed her leviathan of a physique pass overhead. The office Andrew was employed at was a formidable structure. He found himself even with the bottom of Caitlin’s bosoms. Dark eyes were transfixed on her swaying arms. Even in their relaxed state, muscles still bulged within tanned skin.

Her eyes wandered as she continued on her self-determined trail. It was clear that she was completely oblivious to his presence. The office man swallowed down a mighty lump down his throat.

“Caitlin!”

His voice rang, appearing to echo around the whole town. At the same time, he felt like a mouse, as if his squeaks were barely audible to even the smallest of children in a busy town.

She gave no indication of hearing him.

“Caitlin!” he shouted out once more. He leapt up and down, while waving his arms wildly in the air.

Finally, the giantess came to a stop. Caitlin had almost made it past the hulk of the office structure. Now, she turned back, giving the minuscule frame of Andrew a fearsome, if indifferent glare.

Andrew felt the ground beneath him tremble as she approached. He wondered if the structural integrity of the building would even hold from the tremors he experienced. His gentle wife’s expansive chest nearly eclipsed the view of her face. Only her eyes, the eyes of which burned with something wicked, he could see in full.

Slowly, she leaned down. Andrew felt himself shrink, although he remained the same stature as before. Caitlin’s glare appeared to weight down upon him. No longer was he a man, he was naught but a speck.

“Who are you? And why do you speak as if you matter to me?”

Words could not escape Andrews stuttering mouth. Great rivers of sweat poured down his face. Dark eyes, usually so calm and mischievous, were now wide, and they darted wildly about.

“I-” he finally spat out, “You don’t remember?”

He witnessed mighty eyebrows furrow before him. “I’ve squished hundreds of you bugs so far,” Caitlin explained, “Don’t expect me to memorize every one of you I missed.”

Andrew’s lungs burned from his extensive heaving. “I’m your husband.”

For a second, the noise of the world grew silent. Caitlin’s face was still, as if the words flowed around her with out reaching her ears.

She broke the horrifying quiet. A haughty laugh burst from her mouth, knocking Andrew off balance, and pummeling his spirit. “Oh man! Oh man, that’s rich. Just rich …”

Her eyes then widened, as she realized, “Oh wait.”

A belittling bellow soon followed, even louder than the one preceding it. Caitlin found the need to lean over, for her diaphragm struggled to force out every raucous guffaw. Soon, she calmed, wiping off a tear from her face.

“Fuck me,” she exclaimed, “I forgot all about that! Goddamn did I waste a lot of time on that!”

There was a million ways Caitlin could have hurt Andrew. The words that stabbed at his heart proved the most agonizing.

“You …” he whispered, “… But you ...”

“But what bug?” she interrupted, drawing her face ever closer to Andrew’s cowering form, “Or did you actually think I gave a fuck? You’re as big as my nip!”

Her eyes practically rolled, as a stray finger curled her thick dark auburn locks.

“Seriously,” she continued, “Your dust-brain probably even thought my acting was actually genuine whenever you decided to try fucking me!”

Andrew shook his head furiously, “No … this is wrong … there’s more to this! I .. I never knew …”

“Yeah,” Caitlin stated, “Well having an ant as a pet is fun, but then comes time to squish the bastard. They probably don’t know the reason why either.”

The office man saw a hand loom over the horizon of the railing.

“Speaking of which…”

Andrew was plucked from the top of the building. Caitlin rose up to her full posture, dangling her listless husband in front of her face. In her eyes, Andrew could recognize nothing of what he knew in just he day before. It was as if her kind soul had simply departed, leaving something far different behind.

“To be fair,” she continued, her tone becoming slightly sympathetic, “I was stupid enough to marry you. Should’ve done a good ol’ fuck and forget, but noo, I wanted to play the long game. And believe me, every fuck with you is easy to forget, ‘cause nothing happens.”

Even in her power, Caitlin was content to leave the body of her husband intact, settling for crushing his spirit. Much like so many of her victims before, his will crumbled underneath her overwhelming power.

“There was more,” Andrew pleaded, “There was more to our marriage than-”

“Bullshit!” she cursed, still wearing a jovial grin, “No wonder why you were so duped! Hell, marriage is bullshit anyway. I had to put up with your nonexistent ass for two years, crawling around, thinking you own the place, whining about how messy it is all the time, thinking I gave a fuck when you said I stink.”

“I … I …” he sputtered, as he continued to wither away, “I can … accommodate… I wish to-”

“There’s no point. Besides, you’re a fuckin’ speck, nothing you do ever matters. Wait, fuck, what was your name again?”

Caitlin’s eyes shifted, checking the skies. Moving back to the one who called himself her husband, she turned around, placing her rear against the side of the building. Several employees had been streaming outside, taking care to avoid the great form of the giantess. Upon witnessing what she was about to do, their paces became panicked.

“Let’s take a seat, you measly stain.” she derided, “There is one thing you can do for me.”

Her derriere slid against the steel frame, teasing the strength of glass and steel. There was a scream from below as the evacuating crowd witnessed the might rear smash into the ground below. A few abandoned cars had been tucked next to the hulk of the building, they were flattened immediately as Caitlin took a seat. Her legs bent, almost bringing her knees against her chest.

Andrew felt his stomach in his throat as he descended with her. His legs swung around, flailing from a multitude of forces. Caitlin’s massive digits still retained their oppressive grip. It lacked the usual warmth and care he had grown accustomed to, but still retained the unfathomable strength that felt a hair’s breath away from smashing him into oblivion.

So close he was to her mouth, that each word she spat out sent his body in an uncontrollable swing.

“You see, due to your … let’s say,” she began, “… microscopic pecker, I really had to compensate.”

Her other hand emerged, grasping an object. It was not something she had retrieved from the city, not a piece of debris, not another unfortunate victim, nor vehicle or armor. What was grasped in her hand was long, about as long as several train cars. It was stark black in color and cylindrical in shape. The object possessed a certain flexibility as it flopped in the air. Near one end, it was covered with a patterned array of bumps, whose purpose could only be speculated on. The cusp of the dark object was slightly swollen, curved into a mushroom-like dome.

There was little doubt what she held. Andrew simply wished it was not so.

“Little anty, say hello to Captain Penetrator!” Caitlin gleefully announced.

She shook the imitation phallus, allowing its lewd end to wobble most crudely in the air. A small chuckle escaped her mouth.

Despite Caitlin’s mocking instruction, Andrew kept his mouth sealed. At this, she scoffed, “You really should play nice you ungrateful insect, the ol’ Captain was the reason you even made it past the six-month mark.”

If Andrew was not compelled to say anything, her statement made him even less so. In fact, his entire body was rendered limp, as if his neck had been snapped. Aside from uneven, sharp breaths, it was most difficult to differentiate Andrew’s form from that of a corpse.

“Ah, cat got your tongue?” she observed. She placed his still form upon the cusp of her bosoms, which proved perky enough to prevent him from sliding down their rounded tracts.

“Realizing that some sex toy’s a better husband than you could ever be?” she continued, “Don’t be sad, really, an ant like you never even stood a chance.”

Her freed hand had flown to her jeans. A snap undid her button, before she drew the zipper down, exposing gray panties with a strange dark stain down the middle. In one go, she slid both her pants and underwear to her ankles, before utilizing her legs to fling off her disrobed articles. The jeans ended up as a heavy denim canopy upon a shorter, stouter office building just down the street, while her panties were still stuck inside.

The giantess’s thighs were laid bare. Bulging muscle pulsed, adding curved divots and valleys to her otherwise smooth thighs and calves. Where her legs met, within lay a dark forest, guarding a luscious entrance that was already dripping wet.

However, her bare bottom had become familiar with the carnage that lay on the ground, as chunks of debris and shards of glass tickled the blubbery exterior.

“Ugh,” lamented Caitlin, “fuckin glass, this certainly ain’t the best seat in the house.”

Her focus resumed on Andrew, and the massive mockery of manhood clutched in her fist.

“Now, let’s be honest, the Captain ain’t flawless here,” she elaborated, “He needs a little juice to get him started.”

A hand dipped down, diving into the frantic stream of people still exiting the building. A score of men and women in professional wear were scooped up. Their thrashing forms were dwarfed by her fingers. Andrew even caught the form of his boss wailing against the titan’s imposing thumb.

Caitlin opened her hand, bringing the squirming mass under the shadow of the rubber phallus. Her opposite hand then brought the floppy toy down, impacting with a slap on her palm. At least eight were smashed underneath the vulgar plaything, while the others began to scramble to the edge. At this moment, they appeared to prefer the pain of death from a long fall, than suffer whatever torment the giantess had in store from them. Screams and shouts clogged the surface of her awesome appendage, as she savored the pandemonium manufactured by mere foreplay.

Their howls of terror only grew as her fingers curled around the girth of the toy. Two workers managed to slip between the digits, falling down a great height to the ground below. Andrew did not trace the path of their fall to confirm their survival or demise, for morbid curiosity affixed his view to the scene before him.

All her captives, both alive and dead, were trapped against the rubber surface of the plaything. Slowly, her hand advanced the length of the shaft, beginning a vulgar stroke. Andrew heard guttural shrieks devolve into bloody squelches, for a crimson paint began to coat the exterior of the phallus. Crunches of bone echoed throughout the city, as fully adult men and women were mashed into an incomprehensible plaster of mixed body matter. Parts, whether they be loose organ or pieces of bone leaked between fingers as the giantess continued to pump her favorite toy.

Her efforts left the phallus with a glistening sheen. The top half of it was coated in a chunky emulsification. Caitlin gave the toy two mighty shakes, freeing several fractured skeletons that adhered to the toy’s phallic might.

“Haven’t had some lube like this in a long time,” she commented with glee, “Really lends itself to some texture!”

A bloody hand reached for Andrew. Sanguine matter smeared his face, as he was plucked from the platform of her chest. He was brought down, past her heaving bosoms, past her taut stomach, before coming to a stop before a great forest. A sight that used to elicit such joy and devotion from him, now only served to sicken each of his senses. Fishy odors were clogged with lust, and only lust. There was no love to be made in the engorged slit.

“Alright hubby-wubby-bobubby,” mocked the voice from above, “Let me give you an up close and personal demonstration of just where you fall short.”

Andrew was smashed against the lips of her labia. Muggy musk overpowered his nose, while her touch enslaved him and violated his spirit. He felt tears welling up, while down below, he still harbored a sick sense of arousal that betrayed his very constitution.

He was allowed enough freedom to be able to turn his head away from her imposing loins. However, the broken man would come to regret his action. The vulgar head of the beast she clutched was making its way straight for her crotch. Andrew was just in the way.

The rubber tip assaulted him, forcing him within the most intimate parts of his tormentor. Finally, the despair he had held within was let out as a haunting cry that would never escape the dripping cavern he found himself enclosed in.

Further and further in he was forced, until he was pushed up against her cervix. Thankfully, the head of the rubber monster had retreated. But relief would be short-lived.

Like a mighty locomotive, the toy phallus rammed into him, smashing Andrew up against the end of her cave. With one powerful pump, he felt his ribs crack, and blood burst from his mouth. His mortal liquid mixed with the sensuous release that surrounded his puny body.

Again he was smashed by the false manhood, shattering his jaw. And again, and again, and again would he be struck as the toy stormed Caitlin’s nethers. Her offensive was purely mechanical, too much like that of a piston. He may as well have been surrounded by sterile metal and smashed by a hydraulic press. Pleasure was an afterthought, while pain had his day. Pleasure was the only thing this leviathan sought, not joy, not happiness, not love. Pleasure was what he would be drowned in.

As Caitlin reached the brink, her hand became a blur. Her thrusting had shifted into a furious affair. At one point, was the sensation so great, she splayed her legs out. One of her socked feet caught an armored vehicle, trapping it under her toes. As arousal mounted, her toes curled, crushing the military vessel, and damning each of its occupants to a bloody demise that soaked into the fabric covering her sole.

Ecstasy struck, and Andrew was smashed one last time against the wall. A flood of viscous discharge washed up against him, shredding off bits of skin and muscle from sheer pressure alone. This discharge found its way outside of Caitlin, drooling from her womanly maw, before pooling under her thighs into an obscene puddle.

With something resembling delicacy, she extracted the pseudo-phallus from her luscious lips. Andrew was stuck to the tip, and barely resembled what he was before. He was a mass of broken bones, and bloody limbs that still somehow hung together in something resembling a human body. Matted hair hung over his face, obscuring annihilated cheekbones, and a missing jaw. What clothes remained on him stuck to his battered body in tattered bits.

An eye of his remained functional, wide and bloodshot. It hung on the titan before him, beholding not the face of a vengeful goddess, but that of a lewd girl, winding down from a session of erotic consequences. A toothy smile formed on her face, as she viewed the splattered mess on her favorite toy.

“I see you’ve been properly educated on how to please a woman,” she observed, “Shoulda had that in your portfolio a couple years earlier, eh?”

What was left of Andrew’s mouth opened. A gurgle of blood exited.

Caitlin rolled her eyes, “Oh come on. That was just a little lovin’! Seriously, it’s pathetic you’re this way with me going full steam ahead.”

The head of the phallus was brought to her face. Heavy, musty breath tickled what remained of Andrew’s nerves.

In a fearsome whisper, she struck the last blow, “You aren’t even decent lube.”

A silver eye briefly veered down to her retreating vulva.

“You’ve never filled me up down there.” she claimed, “I wonder how you’ll do in here?”

Her mouth took in the entire top of the phallus. Saliva washed Andrew down her throat. Each time he was smacked into an organic wall, he felt a piece of him break off. Everywhere he was dragged, his broken form trailed blood. Eventually, he was banished down her esophagus, the squeezing action of her tube, crushing which organs lay intact.

As he was deposited in acidic bile, life still clung to him like a disease. Corrosive liquid seeped into every corner of his body, activating the rest of his nervous system with agony. In the dim light of Caitlin’s stomach, he saw another, unfortunate shape float face down, completely still.

Andrew

His throat had been smashed, and what was left of his vocal chords had dissolved. He had no voice, but he wished he could scream. And screamed he did, in a silent, horrifying matter. All functions of his were rendered inert, all from mundane acts of loveplay and dining from the one he called his wife.

Andrew!

He felt her stomach begin to churn. There was a certainty that the motion had forced his frail legs to detach from the rest of his body. Bits of skin and muscle had begun to turn to sludge. It was a violent effort for something so little, a morsel that wouldn’t even register as a snack once she was through with him.

ANDREW!

Waves of acid drowned his debilitated lungs, making each labored breath pure torture. His pain would go unnoticed, contained to this vast, gastronomic atrium. Not even a passing memory would be left of his insignificant life, for how could he compare to such a being? What delusion’s compelled him to convince himself that he was more than a bug to this goddess of might and destruction? Dust he was, but less than dust would be become.

“ANDREW!”

A scream of despair shredded his thoat, as he felt himself jostled on the pillow. Frantically, his arms and legs struggled against a great mass that had pinned him down. His mind made fresh the sting of acid that had just inflamed his sweaty skin.

“ANDREW! PLEASE!”

The desperate shout of his wife ceased his howls. He drew in rapid breaths, threatening to burst his lungs. Andrew tamed his arms and legs, now no longer resisting against the imposing form of his wife’s finger.

Her mighty digit relieved him, slowly drawing away. Andrew wiped down his sweltering face with both hands, before turning to the side.

Caitlin’s massive face loomed majestically, a vista in of itself. It was halfway buried inside the pillow they both resided on. Her lush lips had parted slightly, allowing slow steady breaths to pass through that wrapped around his entire body in the same manner as an invisible blanket. Locks of dark auburn hair hung over her eyes.

It was her steely orbs that captivated him. They were filled with concern, pity, even sorrow. Her lips closed, almost forming into a soft pout. Only moments earlier, were they dominated by arrogance, malice, and ridicule. No longer did her cold gaze stab at his heart.

He let not a word escape him. Not even a sarcastic quip could be composed to alleviate his wife’s apparent anxiety. Silence fell upon them. Only the sound of Caitlin’s breathing filled the bedroom.

“You had that nightmare again, didn’t you?” she asked, still keeping her voice soft and breathy.

Her husband immediately turned away, curling up his lanky form.

“Andrew,” she begged, “please.”

Shame caused him to hide his face. A red blush warmed his cheeks.

“I … I’m sorry … sorry for waking you up.” he muttered meekly.

“Shoot, don’t even apologize,” she rebuked, “I just wanna make sure you’re okay.”

The terrain of the pillow shifted, as Caitlin attempted to scoot closer to the cowering form of her husband. An apparent shiver ran down his body. Pain stabbed Caitlin’s chest, as she witnessed this brief episode of instinctual fear. Even tears were on the verge of leaking out from the ducts within her eyes.

However, he had managed to calm down. He uncurled himself, and laid flat. Caitlin had brought her hand forward once more, allowing her great index finger to softly caress her husband. Immediately, the muscles in his minuscule form relaxed, and so did she.

Her finger was drawn away, but her head leaned in. A tender kiss submerged her husband in her lips. The mouth that had disposed of him within his nightmare was now tending to his every need in the real world. As her mouth retreated, Andrew’s sweat had been supplanted with a thin coating of saliva.

“Don’t worry Andrew,” she assured, “Everything’s gonna be alright.”

Andrew could finally bring himself to face his wife once more. Her finger had returned to tending to him, stroking down his back. She could feel every infinitesimal vertebrae that lined his spine. The digit experienced the small swelling and contracting of his diaphragm, now far more relaxed and steady. Caitlin would have to admit to herself, that she required her tending of Andrew almost as much as he did.

As the couple locked eyes with one another, Andrew could observe her lips purse, as if something had provoked her anger.

“She’s an ungrateful cunt you know,”

“Cait?” he exclaimed with uncertainty. Deep within, however, there was no doubt as to whom she was addressing.

“I know what she was saying to you, in your nightmare,” she continued, “I know why you believe what she says. If she thinks that, she’s an ungrateful cunt.”

Andrew shook his head, “Caitlin, let it go, you’re right, it’s just a nightmare, I don’t want to tal-”

“She doesn’t know how good she has it, being married to you,” his wife declared. Resolve was the entirety of her glare. He witnessed the arm that had stretched over to attend him involuntarily flex, demonstrating her bulky might.

A rosy blush was upon him again. He shook his head once more, far more fiercely this time around. One of his hands rose to shield his face, as his heart beat with a mixture of conflicting emotions.

From out of the silence, he found within himself a relic of his old snark, “Heh, you really lay it on thick do you? You don’t have to exag-”

“I ain’t lying. You just don’t want to admit it.”

In a simple phrase, Andrew’s silver tongue was transmuted to lead.

He had become immediately aware that the moisture coating his body had turned the room frigid. An involuntary shiver rocked his entire body.

A sharp inhale was heard from his wife. Concern came over her once more.

“Andy?” she prodded, “You look cold. Do you want me to hold you?”

No, you stink. And yet, you have the audacity to make the luckiest man in the world.

“I don’t want to bother you,” he begrudgingly answered.

Please.”

He did not verbalize his wishes. However, he did draw his hand from his face, revealing the remains of his embarrassed blush. Andrew’s expression, always sharp and piercing, ready to gauge weakness, had notably softened.

Fingers wrapped around him. He was lifted, before Caitlin’s other hand fell on top of him. Andrew was enclosed in a small little room, made up entirely of his wife’s hands. Both were then brought to her, nestled just underneath her chest. Andrew felt the rumble of his wife’s might heartbeat, as he snuggled up against one of her palms.

Caitlin lay on her side, allowing her knees to curl up. It was as if her own body was forming some sort of great enclosure, so as to not allow anything past her to get to her own beloved.

“Sleep easy Andy.” she whispered down to her enclosed hands, “She can’t hurt you there. I’ll protect you. I’ll protect you from any fucker that wants to hurt you.”

In the heat of her grip, against the monolithic silhouette pf her body, Andrew was lulled to sleep. Her heart still rumbled his own resting form, while the sound of bass-heavy breathing soothed his unconscious instincts.

For the rest of the night, the nightmare no longer haunted him. Neither, did he dream. In a way, Andrew’s own life had become as a dream in of itself.


Chapter End Notes:

Good job making it. I imagine I scared some of you. Others might be rolling their eyes, because you expected this. And others may be banging their fists in disappointment, because you were thirsty for blood.

I am going to do a prequel chapter next. We have several options:

1. When Andrew and Caitlin first met
2. How Andrew adapted to Caitlin's ... musk
3. Caitlin in high school (aka tomboy bully)

I don't anticipate I'll be making an update next week, I've surprised myself by saying on some sort of schedule. But that will come to an end. For the choices listed above, you can express your wishes either in review, DM, or by shouting at your computer screen. Anyway is fine, unless you want to be where the winds of fate take you, or something.