- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And now, for the thrilling, somewhat conclusion!

Conclusive things: Mouthplay, worship, breasts, panty entrapment

His eyes opened, but darkness did not depart. Cool air still ticked every corner of his exposed body. Carpet fibers waist high enveloped the rest, although he could not see, only feel.

To the side, he turned his head. Light greeted his exhausted soul, but it revealed a foreign room that he had become all too familiar with.

Light had also revealed that he was not alone.

Like a thicket of weeds among trimmed grass, there stood men with faces obscured by black. In a circle they stood, allowing no vector to where Andrew could venture without running into one of them. But, despite the inability to even catch the glow of their eyes, he could feel the burn of their glares. Guilt pierced his soul, as well as horror that ate at a psyche that recalled what had put him in the ground.

He wrenched himself up, stumbling about as his floppy legs and stilted arms led him about. Everywhere he turned, they were there, eyes dead with dogma to their crimson deity. Within the crowd, he caught sight of Phobos’s hazel glare. But, he did not detect the usual sense of fury and vengefulness. The slave’s eyes were empty, as cold as a tundra. He was death itself, and was to inflict himself upon Andrew.

“What,” the young man gasped, “what is-“

Of pure fury was Phobos’s voice, “This man killed Deimos!”

Immediately, Andrew felt his face contort into an indignant formation. Anger flew from his throat, as he began to curse, “What are you talking about! I didn’t even touch him! She killed him! She’s the one making your lives miserable!”

“Do you not see!” his accuser shouted back, “His blasphemy, his utter defiance of Her poisoned our existence! Of such sacrilege he performed, that not even Deimos, our most devoted, could be saved!”

The pitch of Andrew’s voice rose till he was screaming, wishing that his mere word would shatter the bed, and subdue every man the surrounded him. “You heard her, she thought he was worthless! She repaid his devotion by discarding him like trash!”

“Because of you!”

A dark blur emerged from the crowd. One of the men had sprang forth, and struck Andrew across the face. He felt the white burn of the blow, as his body spun round, before collapsing upon the carpet.

He heard the storm of feet, and soon, scores of men were upon him. Fists and feet smacked against his face, his chest, his arms and his legs. With each blow, he felt something burst within. Every impact not only broke his body, but also killed the spirit that lay within.

His mouth opened, but blood filled the orifice. He had a mouth, but could not scream. He laid not a hand upon Deimos, but played a hand in his death. He was to surrender to the whims and zealotry of slaves. And, though slaves may they be, he was powerless against their will.

“Cease!”

As bright spots began to manifest in his vision, Phobos’s command rang out, clear as a bell on a dewy morning. Immediately, the actions of the slaves ceased, although the sting of their blows remained. Andrew, beaten and bloodied, through puffed eyes, could still discern hunger within their glares.

“He must pay for his defiance!” pleaded one, desperation clouding his voice, “You have said this!”

Phobos raised a hand, “The goddess demands that he is to be kept relatively functional. He deserves death, but our goddess shall be the dispenser of true justice!”

A wheeze, then a sanguine cough convulsed Andrew’s chest. It was a struggle to even pull his torso upright, so he could glare at the slave superior, and the author of his pain thus far. With a voice muddied by blood, he gasped, “Then what … was all this for?”

“A reminder of your worthlessness,” Phobos huffed, “so that the faithful may enact their vengeance upon you.”

Andrew felt his jaw clench, as he embraced the pain of clenched teeth “Then may God get me the hell out of here, away from this madhouse!”

The laugh of a madman echoed throughout the chamber under the bed. “There is no God, except for her.”

Carpet rumbled. From beyond the bedframe’s canopy, Andrew witnessed two pale, milky feet, stripped of their red paint, draw close.

A velvety voice stilled his heart, “I require the newcomer, bring him to me.”

As the faithful gathered his bruised and bloodied body, Phobos’s glare never left. Even in darkness, Andrew knew he had begun to smile, as the frenzied servant spat out, “May your death be slow, and painful.”

A calloused fist stood against the door. The house Caitlin stood before was of a finer construction she had witnessed than any made for those her stature. It stood only one story, for multiple story buildings with a giantess scale in mind was an improbable project, considering the current technology and techniques.

Within her jeans pocket, the other hand emerged. It grasped the slip of paper that initiated her trek across the land. Silver eyes reviewed the address scribbled most eloquently upon it. The tightness within her chest began to relent, but not entirely.

Steeling her gaze, she rapped her knuckles against the entrance. A full, warm sound shook the frame, indicative of the fine wood that it was made from. Seconds passed, yet the door remained still.

An ornate door handle, a gold ellipse with intricate designs, began to turn. Slowly, the pale entrance gave way.

Revealed, standing behind the doorway stood a woman scantily dressed. She was clad in what appeared to be beachwear. A red bikini supported a rather bounteous chest, matched by an equally crimson bottom piece. Of brilliant luster was her hair, curled, flowing and even glowing. Her smile was bright, even coy, although her lilac eyes hosted a dangerous glow.

Caitlin’s eyes widened in recognition. Synapses aligned what had been crooked. Artemis, the woman she had tangled during her honeymoon, was now opposite of her.

“My dear, so glad of you to come by, please, come in!” Her velvety tone was playful, inviting, as a smooth hand beckoned her on.

Caitlin’s boots thudded upon the polished wood. Despite her situation, she took the time to remove her footwear from her tired feet. In the face of such a courteous gesture, her eyes never left Artemis.

Her host then sent a hand up, allowing her fingers to snap. The percussive sound rang throughout the common area. Caitlin’s nose scrunched in confusion, as she began to peer around, searching for nefarious devices that would hinder her so.

When her eyes began to scan the ground, they had caught sight of three men making their way to her. They were all nude, shaved to an unnatural smoothness. All wore hollow expressions upon their faces that morphed into a sort of wonder as they gazed up at Caitlin’s titanic frame, which stretched to far greater heights than that of their master, who only came up to her neck.

The men came to a stop in front of Caitlin’s socked feet. At their full posture, none could even surpass the height of her toes. They stood as one would stand against a great cliff or massive building, utterly eclipsed by its prodigious might.

Her gaze veered back to Artemis. The brows upon the woman were arched in a way, as if she were compelling Caitlin to act.

“What’s,” the gruff woman began, “all this?”

“Getting your feet wet dear,” coolly answered the crimson-haired giantess.

Silver eyes began to narrow.

“Not interested.”

Artemis shut her eyes, and let out an exasperated, theatrical sigh. Pale arms crossed underneath her chest.

“Of course you aren’t,” she lamented.

Her fingers snapped once more. The slaves retreated from Caitlin’s shadow, bringing themselves into Artemis’s domain. Before her bare toes they stood, a hair less pathetic compared to Caitlin’s meaty appendages.

The foot rose as quickly as it fell, engulfing all three. A crunch of bones and smearing of guts was heard as her sole was set upon the ground. A small click was let out of her mouth to signify her disposal of her servants.

As soon as Artemis had crushed the three, Catlin lunged forward. Her nostrils flared, and her jaw clenched. The biceps and deltoids upon her arm grew large and veiny with definition, in preparation to inflict pain.

The red goddess took a quick step back. Despite having drawn the aggression of a larger, stronger foe, she maintained a cocky, confident posture. Her eyes, meanwhile, still emitted a playful glow.

“Dear dear, don’t get so excited over such small bugs,” she teased, causing Caitlin to pause her approach, “You’re making me tense! And I don’t want to clench too hard on what’s in here.”

One of her hands fell to her waist, directed at her crotch. Caitlin’s face grew cold, for she could behold just the quaintest of outlines within the red fabric.

She began to growl, “You fucking…”

Artemis let out a small chuckle, as the offending hand rose, allowing a finger to wag at her adversary.

“Of course,” she continued, “I could just end this little nubs miserable existence right now if you want.”

A fresh coating of perspiration washed over Caitlin’s forehead. She drew herself back, as she pleaded, “You, you don’t need to.”

A cold tremble made its way up her spine. She knew of her own strength in such a region, and with little thought, Artemis could inflict irreparable damage.

“Now that’s better.”

The coy siren turned, swaying her hips as she did so. Like a sprung spring, she leapt down the adjacent hallway, disappearing into her room.

In an instant, the enemy had evaded her. Caitlin shook herself out of her stupor. As she surveyed the ground once more, she caught the sight of more men, legions of them, lined across the floor all gazing at her in religious awe.

She followed the path Artemis had taken. Her approach was cautious, for her feet were placed deliberately to avoid subjecting the slaves to the same fate Artemis had condemned her offerings.

Reaching the entrance to her room, Caitlin saw that the door had been cracked ever so slightly. With a trembling arm, she pushed it aside. An anxious creek emitted from the hinges, as the door gave way. As the plush, feminine room was revealed, her glare was drawn to its center.

Artemis lay upon her bed. Her legs were bent provocatively, while her lips were drawn into a mocking pout. A careless hand brushed through her luscious hair, tussling it and tossing it about, allowing the overhead light to illuminate its luster.

Caitlin made her way forward in a tentative matter. Her eyes remained wary for signs of her husband, for she could not catch even a glimpse of him, not even where the vixen had implied she had held him before. Whether strewn upon the carpet, or trapped upon her red-haired host’s person, Andrew was nowhere to be seen.

The only thing she could hear was her heart furiously thumping within her chest.

A pale hand rose, ceasing Caitlin in her tracks. “Hold on there dear,” commanded Artemis, “I’ve got something in my mouth.”

The intruding giantess’s eyes widened, as Artemis’s tongue dug into her maw. Her lips parted wide, revealing a dangerous array of teeth. Seated upon her tongue was Andrew, soaked and bruised. His head moved in a delirious sway. He was but a pale mite compared to the tip of the red monster he was captive to. A snap of the teeth, or the tilting of her chin would send him to oblivion.

“Now, let’s not go crazy,” Caitlin appealed, although within her enemy’s lilac stare, there was nothing to appeal to.

Andrew was drawn back in, before his captor’s lips were sealed shut. The outline of her tongue pushed against her chin, as she stored her morsel underneath her tongue.

“It is you who are crazy,” Artemis rebuked, hardening her gaze, “I’m here to … reorient your thinking.”

Caitlin felt her jaw tighten as she shot back, “I’ll reorient your organs if you do what I think you’re going to do.”

Artemis let out a giggle, “Do what? Chew? Swallow?”

Hair fell upon her lush pillow, as the crimson-headed goddess tilted her head back. A lump appeared in her throat, before it traveled down her neck, signified by a definitive gulp.

Caitlin lunged forward, letting out a helpless squeal.

Artemis’s lips parted once more, revealing Andrew still present. The lumbering colossus was stopped once more, and a revealing exhale of relief was washed out of her.

“Don’t worry dear, I’ll be sporting,” reassured the posh siren, after stowing her prisoner once more under her tongue, “Tell you what, if you can take him from my mouth, you can have him!”

There was pop of bone and joint, for Caitlin had mashed her hands together. “Well don’t mind if I-“

A finger wagged in the air. Artemis shook her head in a dismissive manner. A malicious, scheming smile began to tug upon the corners of her mouth.

“Tsk, tsk,” she clicked, “Do that, and I’ll be enjoying a nice little morsel. No, let’s make this a challenge shall we?”

Caitlin’s eyes began to race. She was two arm’s length away from the bed. But, even should her approach be swift, the scorned woman had enough time to consume her prey. Once Andrew made it past her esophagus, his life was forfeit. Trapped in a muggy chamber with burning liquid and little air, no matter the dire measures Caitlin could take to extract him, the prognosis was morbid.

This, she remained, even as her enemy continued to prattle on.

“I’ll give him back if you can take him from my mouth … with your own.”

By that time, Artemis’s smile had fully formed. Dark dimples carved themselves into her cheeks, while it appeared her eyes had been cast in shadow. It was as if her indulgent veil had slipped for but a second, to reveal the evil that lurked just behind.

Caitlin let out a low growl, “I see where this is going.”

Her legs moved, as she approached the bed. Artemis made no move to escape, nor assumed any posture to swallow what lay in her mouth. The goddess’s gaze met her own eyes, singing with unfiltered desire.

Caitlin hiked up her knees, mounting the mattress. The fabric was of a soft, fine quality, far superior to the slab of blankets she rested on through her days.

Artemis’s voluptuous form was straddled between her legs. Beefy hands fell to both sides of her face. Auburn hair fell down in matted locks, as Caitlin glared down into the siren’s inviting stare. There was movement below, as the red-haired vixen swayed her hips once more.

“Might as well give him up,” Caitlin provoked, “I’ll choke you out like the little hoe you are if you swallow him.”

“Dear, where’s the fun in that?” Artemis responded.

Her tongue dug down once more, and her mouth revealed itself. There Andrew lay, soaked in a fresh layer of saliva. Slowly, he drew his head away from the slimy, textured surface of the muscle, and looked up.

The face of his wife was strewn across the heavens, peering through a dripping wet corridor. In the delirium of heat and humidity, his nose stinging from the atmosphere of a foreign maw, a pleading hand, stretched out, so that he may touch the face of his beloved one last time.

“Cait,” he whimpered, in a voice that barely registered as audible, “I…”

“I’m comin’ to get you,” Caitlin assured.

Artemis’s tongue extended, placing Andrew even with her parted lips. At the same time, the burly titan began lowering her head, while her own mouth began to open.

Her lips wrapped around her adversary’s own.

Andrew was caught between two writhing creatures. Light was snuffed out, as his wife’s own mouth had engulfed his only portal to the outside world. Limbs flailed, but could not direct his own heading. He was tossed into soft, yielding cheeks, batted around stiff formations of ivory, before being pressed into the rough rigid terrain of the maw’s roof.

Squeezing eyes that could not see, he knew the tongue he resided on was too smooth and refined to belong to his prospective savior’s. Occasionally, he would sense a larger, odorous organ bash into the tongue of his captor’s, overpowering it for a brief moment. But, Artemis would nimbly maneuver him out of reach, often teasing oblivion by thrusting him to an area coated with mucus, with a slope that could only lead to his end.

Caitlin’s own maneuvers grew sloppy, as she pressed her lips further into Artemis’s own, eliciting a low moan from the rival giantess. Countless times, Andrew would be pushed just out of reach. There were many times, she feared Artemis would simply decide to end the game, and pull Andrew into her throat, but such a terrible event did not manifest.

Artemis’s hips had begun to gyrate. Her own nethers began to grind against Caitlin’s waist. Pale cheeks became flush with color, as the construction girl continued to roughly invade her mouth with her mighty tongue. Sounds of ecstasy grew more common, as her hands slid over her fellow titan’s back, wrapping around in a tight embrace. There was a shudder, as she traced over worked muscle, and taut skin. Meanwhile, her legs had also begun to embrace Caitlin’s hips, drawing her ever closer.

For her part, Caitlin could only widen her eyes in realization. You horny bitch, you’re getting off to this!

Her hands retreated from the mattress, as a scheme began to take shape. Well don’t mind me!

Upon Artemis’s breasts, they landed. The woman’s mounds were softer than pillows, and Caitlin’s fingers sunk into the red material covering them. An enthusiastic moan followed, as her enemy’s lilac eyes closed.

The tongue of the crimson siren had stilled. Resistance was nonexistent, and Caitlin’s own thrust forward, latching upon its prize. Andrew found himself on a far different surface, one of greater bumps, firmness, and stench. His hands desperately grasped what they could, while his naked waist pressed into the slimy surface. He felt himself assaulted with momentum, as his newfound mount began to move.

Past a barrier of lush lips he was brought, before settling in another great sweltering chamber. The aroma he had detected, one known most intimately by him, now dominated all his being. His tired heart began to still, while active muscles loosened.

Caitlin pulled away, watching a string of saliva connect her mouth with Artemis’s. Her husband tumbled down her tongue, before settling underneath it. Meanwhile, saliva had accrued in large amounts, and she found it necessary to swallow the massive deluge of fluid, lest Andrew drown. Fully upright, with her knees still sinking into the mattress, she stared down, reveling in her victory.

Upon observing the lump travel down her fellow giantess’s thorat, Artemis let out a squeal of delight. “Yes! I knew you couldn’t resist!”

Pale arms took hold of Caitlin’s shoulders. Artemis savored the feeling of worked muscles fibers that resisted her delicate touch. She pulled herself to the brawny titan, and laid a passionate kiss upon her neck. A surprise gasp was heard from above. Her head then sunk down, before burying itself within bounteous bosoms, inhaling scents of sweat and rain.

“Ohhh,” she cooed, Caitlin’s mounds muffling her voice ever so slightly, “I can just imagine him squirming down there, realizing what he actually meant to you.”

“You mean, in here?”

Artemis’s gaze met the rough woman’s face once more. Caitlin’s eyes glowed with dangerous daring, while her lips had slightly parted. The vixen’s face grew gaunt and pale, once she perceived the slight form of her abducted morsel, resting upon her fellow giantess’s tongue.

Her heart raced at a lethal rate. Rapid breathing hindered speech, as she squeaked, “But I thought…”

Caitlin’s mouth sealed shut, her lips forming a protective canopy around her reclaimed husband. As lines of incredulous rage became visible upon Artemis’s face, the triumphant titaness only jeered, “Thought what? That I’d be going ‘oohhh you’re sooo smeeexy’ after that little makeout session? Give me a break!”

“But, he’s so inadequate!” Artemis objected. Her hands retreated from Caitlin’s shoulders to grasp her own mane, “He’s a mite compared to you! He can’t satisfy you, he can’t provide for you, he’s a mere man. You, you are a goddess! You deserve a goddess to fulfill you!”

“He’s my husband,” asserted the larger giantess, “And I ain’t about to break my vows for some cheap thrills.”

Red lips quivered, while pale limbs rattled. Artemis’s jaw clenched, painting her porcelain cheeks a bright crimson. Her lilac orbs burned as they focused upon the exposed neck of her enemy. How prettier it would look with a hand or two grasped tightly around it.

A shadow was cast over Caitlin’s mocking expression. The manner of disease had infected Artemis had appeared to spread to her as well. Her voice was strained with fury as she spat out, “And what are you compared to him anyways? You’re just a cheap whore.”

If the devil himself had visited the Earth, he would have worn Artemis’s twisted face. “YOU DARE-“

Quick and swift, the back hand of Caitlin flew. It struck across the lavender scented skin of her adversary’s cheek. Red hair flew in a chaotic dance, as the siren’s head was forcibly turned to the side, while she fell back. She was sprawled upon the bedspread, her mouth agape, whispering incomprehensible nothings.

Spittle emerged from her mouth. Soon after, the frail, lithe form of Andrew appeared. Grubby fingers enveloped his body, fully freeing him from the oppressive, muggy domain. He was deposited in the sanctuary of her tank top. Dark fabric concealed his frame, pressing him against a prodigious mound.

But, Caitlin appeared to pay no heed to her weakened husband. Her contemptuous stare, the tensed muscles of her body, all were oriented towards her defeated foe.

A hand reached out. Fingers curled around the cream-colored nape. The digits made deep indents into Artemis’s flesh. The woman gagged as a result, but could not inhale to supplant the displaced air.

Artemis flailed her arms, beating them against Caitlin’s unrelenting grip. Her soft hands struck solid muscle. This only provoked the raging behemoth to drive her thumbs even deeper into her trachea. No matter how much the vexing vixen struggled, her attacker yielded not one inch.

“Some goddess you are. Can’t even save your own life,” snarled Caitlin from her perch above

Squeaks and gasps were the only responses Artemis could muster. Her eyes bulged out of their sockets, filled not with vindictive mocking, but pure mortal terror. Within the furious monster, she only saw the gates of hell open wide, ready to usher in their newest, permanent resident.

“How many guys have you snuffed out?” continued the she-leviathan, growing ever more furious the more she spoke, “I guess it doesn’t matter, you’re just going to be another body on the pile.”

The surrounding area had become populated. Slaves, mites to both Artemis and Caitlin, had evacuated their sanctuary below the bed, and had migrated out to bear witness to the divine struggle that had taken place. They began to prostrate upon watching the newcomer, in all her brawn and might, subdue their once-invulnerable master. Others, in their nakedness, began debasing themselves, grasping their members as they savored the sight of this mighty goddess taking her rightful place atop their pantheon.

Andrew had managed to wrest himself from the confines of Caitlin’s black tanktop. He was flush with fresh air, but remained in darkness. He was passenger of a monolithic mammary, gazing down on his struggling tormentor, from his perch. His wife’s stocky arms were bulging from effort, veins making themselves known upon inflamed muscle. Artemis’s face, once host to pure arrogance and spite, was now pulled into an expression of pure hopelessness. Its complexion, previously a pale porcelain shade, had turned a ghastly purple, as her mouth gaped for air it would never receive.

He desired to keep his mouth shut, to witness life depart she who had torn him away from hearth and home. But, desire was not something he wished to be slave to.

“Cait!” he shouted, bashing his fists against her reddened skin.

Immediately, his wife’s grip relented. Desperate gasps were taken by Artemis, although her neck still remained in the titaness’s grip. Caitlin peered down her shirt, still possessing the fury that exceeded the sun.

“You better not be defending her,” she spat.

Andrew shook his head, “Her lawyer will be defending her. And from what we’ve seen, that’s legal suicide. But if you kill her, you’ll be playing defense.”

In hot rage, her husband’s cool voice managed to get through. Caitlin’s glare remained upon her husband, while her fingers were at the ready to deliver her retribution. As she made eye-contact with Artemis again, she discovered that the woman, through her desperate gasping, was not making a very good case for her own survival.

She turned to Andrew once more, watching him, bruised, battered and weak, hanging precariously within the realm of consciousness. His glare, small and quaint as it may be, was clear and defined from Caitlin’s enhanced vantage.

A harsh sigh escaped her mouth, “Fuck, frontier justice is really appropriate here.”

“It does have its charm,” Andrew admitted, watching tentatively, the position of Caitlin’s hands.

Her arms retracted, allowing Artemis to sink into the mattress. She let out a couple of relieved gasps, while her face recovered its pale sheen. Lilac eyes were filled with resentment, but her hands remained at their sides.

Caitlin had become aware, that there was an audience. As she took a look around the bed, she saw a wide arc of men, barely visible within the threads of carpet, prostrating, crying, and even pleasuring themselves. Her stomach began to churn most unpleasantly as she observed this.

A man’s voice, that of Phobos, cried out in a reverent tone, “Oh mighty goddess. Our lives are yours! We shall be your slaves, servants, messengers! You deserve the entire world!”

Even with the eyes of a great titan, Caitlin could not observe the tears that rushed down her new worshipper’s face.

“Not fucking this again,” she sighed, placing a hand upon her forehead.

“It’s man’s natural place. Doesn’t it feel right to be where you are supposed to be, above them?”

Caitlin glared down, despising the smug expression that Artemis wore. A bright red tongue, one that previously held captive her husband, rushed across her lips in a luscious, voracious manner.

“Makes me feel sick,” she rebuked, provoking a roll of the eyes from the woman.

“Although,” Caitlin added on, while a smile began to form, “Seeing you rot in a jail cell, or even better, get the chair, will make me feel allll better.”

Bedsheets made crude handcuffs, but that’s what Caitlin had to utilize to secure her quarry. She had to be measured in her movements, for scores of Artemis’s former servants now impeded her movements. Wherever her feet touched the ground, men coagulated. They sang praises and hosannas, and laid kisses, or worse, upon her socked appendages. Even wiggling her feet, while it threw some men off, only encouraged their worship.

Luckily, Caitlin had appropriated a phone for use. She had made a call to Jackie, to assist her in securing the self-proclaimed goddess.

She peered down her black tank top, letting out a small gasp as she lost track of her husband. Opening up the front, she saw he had slid in, taking sanctuary right next to her nipple. The sight provoked a small blush, as well as a sensation of fluttering within her chest. But, even so, upon witnessing his injuries, a pang of something else, disturbed her innards.

As time passed, she kept watch, mainly of Artemis, face down on the bed, with her hands and legs bound by cloth. The antagonistic giantess struggled little in her bonds. Caitlin had to ward away a few stray slaves who schemed to free her. She recognized some of the men where those who had sang her own praises. Indeed, the whims of these subjects were as fickle as the goddess who had ruled over them.

Caitlin let out a sigh of relief, once she heard the creaking of the door. Jackie emerged through the open entrance, a most perturbed look on her face.

“Dang, these guys were throwing themselves at me!” she said, glaring down at the men who had gathered before her shoes.

“Oh mighty goddess, we are your slaves! Your wishes are our command!” screamed a maniac in the crowd, as he attempted to mount the dark boots of the newest goddess to join the pantheon.

“Tell me about it,” Caitlin sympathized, before smirking, “Hey, long time no see.”

A soured expression then grew upon her friend’s face, “She got my key, didn’t she?”

Her dark eyes scanned the room, before falling upon the object of interest. Its golden glare insulted her under the light of the room.

There was nothing said for but a few minutes. Jackie’s head bowed down, as she lamented, “This is all my fault.”

“No,” Caitlin countered, in a harsh tone, “not at-“

“It’s both of yours!” came a shrill shriek from the bed. Artemis had hoisted her head up. Her face danced with fury, and something else that danced with her own perception of reality.

“You and your slave-minded ways,” she continued, “Still bowing to the whims of measly little men!”

“Well … I guess we have a volunteer who can take the blame for this mess,” Caitlin smirked.

Placing their footfalls carefully, both of them hoisted Artemis to her feet. Their procession was followed by a congregation of naked, undignified slaves, all moaning and pining. Caitlin could only give them a sympathizing look, none of which they even knew they needed.

As they made their way to the entrance of the house, she saw the brief flashes of police lights, and the quaint movement of vehicles. Men in dark uniform gazed up in awe at the three giantesses lumbering above them. Their work, however, would prove more colossal, for the crowd of naked men that followed would prove hard to control.

Jackie was left in charge of the dethroned goddess, as Caitlin decided to break off. Her friend gave a kind nod, raising her brow as she perceived a slight bump in the confines of Caitlin’s shirt. As the lone titan began to make her way home, she gazed at the sky.

Dark clouds, no longer giving up their moisture, had begun to crack, allowing a few rays of sun through. A fresh breath, light and airy, exited her mouth.

There was a stirring upon her chest. Caitlin used a finger to nudge her tank top open. Andrew was awake again, but even still, looked as delicate as ever. It was now, that the titan could allow tears to wet her eyes.

“I’m … I’m so sorry … I couldn’t protect you,” she struggled to say.

“It’s over,” Andrew reassured, leaning against the wrinkled reddened skin of her gland.

Caitlin remained focused upon him. Despite the firmness of what he laid upon, she possessed several reservations.

“I wanna get you someplace more secure, it’s gonna be a long way home.”

He did not answer her. Caitlin’s lips quivered, watching him exert much effort to move. Finally, he peered back at her, but utter embarrassment had taken him, embarrassment that threatened to wrench her titanic heart from its chest cavity.

In a timid voice, he said to her, “C-can I ride in the back, th-“

“The what?” Caitlin cooed, her reddened cheeks only growing redder.”

“Underwear … I wanna go in the back.”

A stifled giggle escaped her, “After all that, you wanna go there?”

Seeing him go red, she retracted, “I’m sorry.”

“It’s alright,” Andrew dismissed, “But that woman, I can still smell her perfume, and … well …”

“I see,” Caitlin smirked. She attempted to suppress a small squee, but failed.

Andrew was extracted from her mound. Dangled in front of her face, Caitlin gave him a small peck that still managed to coat him.

Turning around, her free hand took hold of the band of her jeans and panties. Pulling it back revealed two great hills of buttocks squished together.

Andrew was brought right next to the all-encompassing rear, before Caitlin’s fingers released him. She also let go of the opening to her jeans, allowing the cloth of her panties to bring him into the great vertical chasm that separated the two great moons. Immediately, he perceived the all too familiar scent of rotten waste, exuding from a dark, wrinkled crevice that evaded his vision within the darkness.

There was a blast of putrid air that assailed him. Foul odors invaded every sense he possessed.

A smile crossed his face. As the motions of Caitlin walking squeezed him further against her cheeks, bringing him ever closer to her odorous sphincter, a sense of serenity took him. Until death did him part, if he had to smell the worst his wife had to offer for the rest of his life, it was a destiny in which he would revel.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This marks the somewhat end of the Artemis Arc. I have one more chapter planned, but that's more epilogue in nature, and is going to be filled to the brim with smut. But, since the plot has been resolved, I'll be taking a break from updating this, and focus on some other projects that have been brewing in the ether.