- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And your reward for yet another long wait is a birthday episode.

Menu: Kissing, Naughty bits, Cake eating, with a sprinkling of man, call-backs

EDIT: For some reason, in this chapter, I renamed "Jackie" as "Courtney". I have resolved this error.

The first rays of sunshine peaked through the blinders. Its orange glow had roused Andrew, causing his tired, dark eyes to blink rapidly, before finally comprehending his awakened state. His torso rose, causing him to sink into the plush surface of the pillow he rested on.

A loud rumble shook his chest, yet he showed no concern. If he were to gaze to his side, his eyes would be met with the towering heap of his wife. She was upon her stomach, snoring away the morning hours. Lush lips the size of four men were parted, allowing transparent sludge to drip through and pool on her pillow. Thick, matted locks of auburn hair drooped over her forehead and draped over her shut eyes.

To his other side lay her wrist. Natural light highlighted the worked ridges of the limb. Caitlin’s skin gave off a slight sheen, a result of dried sweat and accumulated oils.

Andrew stood tall, bracing himself against warm, rank air that smoldered from her mouth. Even if he were able to disregard such a wretched scent, Caitlin’s entire body exuded a stale, swarthy aura. Though she remained asleep, he could not help but consider himself entirely within her domain.

His gait was measured, as he drew close to her face. Sweat began to coat his own physique, exposed save for a dark pair of briefs. Why he perspired was not due to any sort of anxiety or burden, but rather, the cause lay in the oppressive heat Caitlin’s body radiated. Her muggy exhales did not help matters.

As he drew close to his destination, he found his feet sloshing in liquid. It was slightly viscous, and warm to the touch. It formed a small puddle, trailing towards a maw that could engulf the man’s form four-fold. Within her parted mouth, Andrew could barely perceive the pearly white teeth that lay just beyond.

Drawing close to the vast organic portal, Andrew noted that the atmosphere had grown exponentially more intense. He could have swam through the air. Periodically, he had to stop his gait, if only to endure another rank, wet exhale.

But, for all his trials and tribulations, he had made it to the end. He stood face to face with Caitlin’s upper lip. Andrew’s head did not even reach halfway up its length. His neck then stuck forwards, thrusting his face into tender, moist flesh.

Andrew lay a small, yet intimate peck upon the vast plain of skin that loomed over him.

Unbeknownst to him, his actions provoked the corner of his wife’s lips to curl ever so slightly upwards.

He turned, and began to head up the length of Caitlin’s face, towards her forehead. His steps still sloshed within the phlegmy discharge that continued to leak out, yet his pace was notably quicker than before. There was a focused glare in his eye as he marched, while in his legs lay urgency. However, his determination had distracted him from his surroundings.

A silver eye struggled open, greeted by the view of Andrew’s lithe, pale form making his way up the pillow case. Caitlin’s gargantuan body shifted, disturbing the tectonic stability of the mattress. Despite experiencing such powerful quakes, Andrew’s attention was not drawn.

It was the change in the sound of her breathing that alerted him. Caitlin’s breath had hastened, and lost its slumbering rumble. No longer was the terrain below illuminated with the soft glow of morning, but was cast in an all-encompassing shadow. Andrew was stopped in his tracks. His limbs froze and trembled, while his face took upon a ghostly shade. Slowly, he began to turn round.

Just hovering above him, was Caitlin’s face. Were he to gaze straight up, he would be met with the sight of her lips, parted ever so slightly, allowing warm air to drown his puny physique. Behind him loomed her nose, blasting what was left untouched by her mouth. Eyes of steel gray remained half-lidded, but were trained upon the speck of a man down below.

For but a minute, she remained still, fixated upon her petrified husband. Then, she began to descend.

Not a word escaped Andrew’s mouth, as he witnessed the mighty maw fall towards him, bringing the entire sky along with it. Wet, muggy air filled his every orifice, as he remained glued to the spot. His eyes widened with awe and fear, as his destiny drew close.

In the manner of an approaching avalanche, Andrew was engulfed by Caitlin’s lips. Saliva and flesh squelched, as the wet, heavy mass thrust him into the embrace of the pillow. A low, rumbling moan shook the world around him. Her mouth closed and opened, stretching and tensing the young man’s body.

A deluge of fresh saliva flowed forth, coating Andrew’s body in a layer of rank liquid. He had found himself adhered to Caitlin’s lips, and as she drew her head away, he was lifted up along. His hands shoved against the moist flesh, managing to free the rest of him. He landed with a wet slap against the now moist pillowcase.

Andrew was greeted with the sight of Caitlin’s mouth descending towards him once more. His arms rose in protest, as he shouted out, “h-hey, wha-“

Whatever he had to say, was lost in the smothering embrace of another kiss. Air became a rare luxury, and what he could intake radiated from within Caitlin’s mouth. Every protest he could utter was muffled, as he continued to be oppressed by unrequited, unconditional affection.

Caitlin’s passionate assault relented. Upon observing the warmth of her cheeks, and the intent within her glare, Andrew knew reprieve was only temporary. With her massive orifice hovering nearby, each word she whispered rattled the very terrain her husband lay upon, accompanied by sweltering gales that tossed his dark hair.

“And where do ya think you’re going?”

Her tone was saturated with mischief. Caitlin granted her husband no quarter, for once the last syllable slipped between her lips, she had set her luscious destroyers upon him once more. Slobbering pecks slathered Andrew, again and again, before she drew away.

At this point, Caitlin’s breath had hastened to a feverish pace. Her warmed cheeks were now absolutely flush with red. As her beloved gawked at the sight above, he could only whisper in the depths of his mind, it’s only morning, and already Cait’s this worked up! If this keeps up-.

He finally found several stutters he could utter, if only to delay the inevitable, “I was just- just-“

“-Just c’mere,” his wife cooed, as she resumed her morning make-out.

In-between forceful kisses, Caitlin exhaled in a fluster manner, “Oh fuck, I just wanna do this all day long.”

It was at this moment, at last, Andrew saw opportunity, “But Cait, it’s your birthday.”

His statement produced the desired effect, for Caitlin’s face retreated, granting him a few desperate breaths. Confusion was planted within her eyes. Andrew allowed himself a sigh of relief.

Relief, however, was only fleeting. “So what?” she countered, as desire supplanted any distraction that had lingered, “Can’t imagine a better way to celebrate it.”

From her maw, emerged a red, slimy beast that set itself upon Andrew’s puny form. Every inch of his inch-tall physique was licked. Up and down the tip of Caitlin’s tongue traveled, applying new coats of enzymatic sludge. At this point, he was fit to be a simple morsel, to be consumed without a second thought.

Such thoughts had crossed Caitlin’s infatuation-saturated mind, “Well … maybe one way.”

Her tongue was pulled back in, taking Andrew along with it. He flailed and fought, smashing his fists against the slithering organ. But, for all his strength, he could not defy his destination. Humid atmosphere clung to his skin, as he entered her gaping cavern. A row of imposing ivory hung overhead, teaming with strands of saliva. Light became scarce as he passed under, his wife’s breath overwhelming any sense he possessed.

Darkness overtook him once her lips sealed shut. Torrents of liquid sloshed around batting him within. Caitlin’s tongue directed him around the moist chamber, slapping him against the roof of her mouth, while rough little buds sampled his essence.

A low hum filled the room as the giantess continued to taste her husband’s embattled struggles. Her cheeks puffed out, as she mashed his puny form against their interiors. Bracing her elbows against the mattress, she turned over, coming to rest upon her back.

Meanwhile, her hands had taken ahold of the hem of her shirt. It was hiked up her torso, bunching up against the underside of her bosoms. With a grunt, she managed to free her breasts from their cloth containment, and they flopped lazily as a result.

Her neck bent down, as she brought her mouth over her own chest. Gathering a massive gob of saliva, she ejected its contents.

Andrew was sent flying, trapped within a large wad of phlegm. Even freed from the confines of Catlin’s swampy maw, her musky aroma still permeated every breath. As he attempted to find some sort of bearing, peering down, he saw a flesh-colored hill approach rapidly.

He smacked against the top of her breast, bouncing against the taut mound for good measure. The incline of the mammary, however, did not stop his motion. He tumbled down, picking up speed as the curve steepened. Andrew finally crashed against flat ground, grunting as the stiff plain of his wife’s stomach caught most of his momentum. He lay just underneath the imposing, towering form of her bosom, panting and spent. A trail of spit marked his volatile journey, ending in a still-substantial puddle that he lay in. But, his journey was far from over.

Caitlin’s torso began to lift. As Andrew witnessed the terrain tilt, his hands scrambled, seeking any sort of purchase. But, while the toned ridges of Caitlin’s abdomen provided significant nooks to trap himself in, her taut skin offered little grip. Thus, down his wife’s stomach, he began to slide.

Andrew bounded over massive dunes of muscle. He grunted as he slid past her belly button, despairing as his last hope of stopping his descent was taken away. The shadow of her hand, meanwhile, had passed overhead. It settled upon the band of her pants, lifting up the lustrous, navy nylon. A dark, forbidden forest was revealed, along with a fresh, pungent scent that wafted from her nethers.

Dark eyes widened, as his destination was revealed to him. His hands scrambled hopelessly as his descent hastened. The air had grown muggy once more, but the odor that had stained it was of a different nature. While pungent in its own right, it also stilled the muscles, and sapped the will. His wife’s own desire had been brought forth in grotesque, concrete form.

He crashed into a bushel of thick, hard threads. His momentum was stopped, thanks to his desperate gripping of the wiry hairs. Other follicles had helpfully wrapped around his chest and legs. Andrew gazed up. His form was cast in shadow, for a canopy of white cloth hung overhead. Faint, foul stains were a testament to its longevity of use, serving to trap in the heat that was radiating out from below.

The young man dared not look to what lay behind. There would only be darkness, and a hungry beast awaiting him.

Once the shock of his journey had been shaken off, he braced his feet against the fleshy, moist ground. Vulgar squelches marked his steps as he made his way back into the light.

He could barely behold his wife’s face, beyond her sculpted belly, and mammoth mounds. A mischievous, provocative smile was clearly plastered across it. Andrew grimaced at the sight, and soldiered on. He would not get far.

Blocking off the way were two fingers, index and middle, rapidly approaching his position. Andrew only had the opportunity to let out a squeak of protest, before being smashed by her titanic digits. He was thrust into the thick of her forest, and smothered into slimy skin.

Searing heat dampened his senses, all except one. No matter how hard he fought against her, something harder betrayed his noble intentions. Molten flesh surrounded and engulfed him, compelled by active fingers. He was rubbed across the swollen womanhood. Of its appearance, he could only guess, for the cloth of her panties, and the dark nylon of her shorts allowed no light. In his ears, the squelching of genitals, the flowing of its nectar, the thumping of organs, and distant howls of passion were ever-present.

It was not long before the lecherous lips gave way, and Andrew was forced within. The fluid that had coated him, both his own sweat and his wife’s phlegm were washed away. He was dunked in deluges of syrupy discharge, tasting and swallowing lots.

Outside the prison of loins, Caitlin had arched her back. The haze of morning had been banished, replaced with the sensation of her husband’s struggles within. Her fingers were furious at work, their rapid motion outlined in the confines of her shorts. Dark spots of moisture had begun to appear, spreading rapidly as her passion continued to mount.

Faster and faster her fingers raced, and deeper did they venture. Her mewls had mounted in volume and intensity. Pleasurable sensations inhibited coherent speech as she felt Andrew collide with the end of her cavern. And still, she persisted, her fingers smothering him against her deepest part, as she brought herself to the brink.

Finally, the threshold was crossed. What Andrew experienced was much like a calamitous cave in. Fleshy, swollen walls collapsed on him, burying his frail, pathetic form. An apocalyptic torrent of discharge rushed against him, flooding Caitlin’s cavern, while soaking every part of his with her essence.

Then, like a passing storm, the violence passed. The advancing genital flesh now receded, while pungent nectar carried Andrew’s exhausted form out like a calm river. Caitlin felt her muscles render to mush, as her torso fell back flat into her bed. A new layer of sweat coated her exposed skin, running in rivulets down her forehead, and soaking her bunched tank-top. Her shorts, meanwhile, had taken on a darker shade, absorbing all they could from within. A hand still remained, her fingers still buried deep into her loins. They caressed her husband gently, even as he still rode the current towards the opening.

With a wild, wide smile upon her face, Caitlin exclaimed, “Happy Fucking Birthday to me!”

Her trance was disrupted, when she heard a series of loud, booming raps on her door. The giantess nearly lept out of bed, letting out a sharp yelp.

From beyond the polyester entrance, the playful twang of Jackie exclaimed, “Happy Fucking Birthday indeed! Don’t enjoy yourself too much!”

“Jackie!” Caitlin exclaimed, her eyes nervously, guiltily darting around, “Fuck! Uh … don’t come in I’m getting ready! How did you even get in?”

“You gave me a house key just in case I needed to crash,” her friend exclaimed, “And I ain’t the only one here!”

Once Jackie’s bawdy statements had ended, a quaint wispy squeak followed, “Hi.”

Caitlin grunted, using her unrestrained hand to massage one of her temples, “Well, why are you even-“

“-Thank your hubby for this,” Jackie interjected, causing the silver-eyed titan to gaze down to where Andrew now resided, “We were gonna surprise you when you walked out, but, uh, it sounded like you were otherwise occupied.”

A crimson blush returned to her cheeks, for far different reasons, “How much did you hear?”

Her friend’s snicker soon followed, “Girl, these walls are as thin as paper mache. You should know, you built them.”

 

“Fuuuuuck,” Caitlin exclaimed, “Just, gimme a minute okay?”

There was a pause, before Jackie added on, “And say hi to Andy for me, wherever he is.”

A gale of laughter soon followed, causing Caitlin’s face to burn hotter than the sun. Grimacing, she looked down the expanse of her body, pulling up the waistline of her shorts and panties. Her crotch now lay coated in the juice of her efforts. Strands of fluid were trapped throughout follicles of pubic hair. As she began to retract her fingers, they too were coated in a shiny layer of moisture.

Resting upon the tips of her digits lay her husband, soaked in a far thicker layer of muck. Ropes of her sensuous syrup fell off as she extracted him from the canopy of her pants. Across her body he flew, retracing the trail he had so unwillingly travelled moments ago.

He was then brought before her face, while still stuck in a delicious deluge. Caitlin then brought her thumb against him, smushing him against her fingers. She then retracted the digit, enjoying the sight of her husband trapped in a strand of her discharge. He was toyed with this way for a few seconds, as her fingers were brought together, before being parted.

Once she stopped, Andrew took advantage, hacking out some of the pungent slime. Taking in the majesty of his wife’s exasperated face, he allowed himself to betray a warm smile.

“Well, surprise, happy birthday.”

“Heh, thanks,” Caitlin exhaled, making sure her husband was caught within the warm gust, “I’ll be honest, I was planning on just … uh … doing that all day.”

It was with great triumph, that she witnessed her husband blushing just the slightest, as he stammered, “That’s … interesting. I thought you were going to wait until tonight to make a pass.”

“Well, you weren’t giving me alotta chances the last week,” she said, her tone growing gruff, and just ever so slightly resentful.

Andrew objected, “Because it was going to be your birthday!”

He was brought even closer, laying mere inches from her mouth. Lips taller than he, parted, then soaked him with every syllable.

“By the way, I’m not finished with you big boy.”

Caitlin finally managed to roll out of bed. Planting her feet upon the carpet, she then set her husband besides them. He began soldiering under her bed, distressing as he stained the carpet with fluid that had still stuck on to him. Fortunately, he would have ample time to wash off every strand in the shower.

But, as for the giantess, a simpler routine would do. She stripped off her sweaty, grimy clothes, and left them in yet another catastrophic pile along the floor. Surveying the mass of discarded articles, she reached for a wrinkled pair of jeans, and a t-shirt whose logo had faded to the point of inconsequentiality.

Andrew emerged from his shower, pristine as always. He had decided upon a pair of pale, khaki pants, and a dark red collared shirt. Meeting up with his titanic wife, they had both decided upon meeting their visitors together.

The polyester door swung open. Caitlin’s from filled in the doorframe, along with her husband. He was barely visible to the naked eye, perched upon her shoulder.

Both were met with the smiling faces of Jackie and Angela. Two others were with them, although they too were hard to see, for they were of Andrew’s stature.

A chorus of voices, both big and small rang out, “Happy Birthday!”

Caitlin nodded in response, stating, “Sorry to keep you waiting, important business.”

Within Jackie’s massive palms, lay a cardboard circle, hosting a chocolate cake. The dessert was piled high, even one appropriated for the consumption of such titanic creatures. Swirls of light brown frosting coated the top and the sides. Buried within its crown stood six candles, all lit. The flames rushed and roared, resembling more of a massive pit fire, than a humble glow. Any significant differences were rendered miniscule due to the size of the girls.

The cake was presented before Caitlin. Her gray eyes were ignited with light as they beheld the confection. She admired the luster exuded from the frosting. A distinct, strong chocolate aroma wafted from the exterior, compelling her mouth to drool.

Her trance was momentarily broken by her friend, “Hey Birthday girl, make your wishes quick, these candles burn a lot quicker than the tiny sizes.”

From her shoulder, Andrew witness Caitlin intake a massive measure of air. Her generous chest puffed out as her lungs were filled to capacity. He tightened his grip upon the threads of her ratty t-shirt, once she unleashed a gale-force exhale. The storm of wind easily extinguished every flame. It even rustled the dreadlocks upon Jackie’s head, prompting her to grimace.

Embers and smoke smoldered from burning stumps, marking Caitlin’s triumph. She punctuated her act with a smile. On the side, Angela rewarded her with a small clap.

It was then, that Caitlin decided to address the two others that had accompanied her peers. They stood upon the counter, dots against its vast surface. Raising her arm, she gave them a small wave.

“Hey guys!” she greeted, “I guess you’ll have to keep Andy company, he’d get bored by all the girl talk.”

Andrew was plucked from her shoulder, before being brought towards the counter. Her hand hovered over its surface, casting a shadow that completely engulfed the other two. He was set down, stumbling as he did so, despite his wife’s caution. The colossal appendage then retreated, before Caitlin herself turned to converse with her friends.

The two approached him. One was of slight build, even shorter and skinner than Andrew. His mousy, boyish face was nearly obscured with curly, brilliant platinum-blonde hair. Peeking out from the bangs were two bright, clear blue eyes. The eyes themselves appeared to dance everywhere, except in direct contact with Andrew’s own.

The other was of stockier build, and easily the tallest of the three. His head was completely bald, although the stumps of his scalp were apparent. Underneath a tight white t-shirt, it was clear his body was well taken care of. A physique, toned and defined, was a testament of that. His own eyes possessed an unnatural focus that lingered upon Andrew for far too long.

“It’s been awhile, hasn’t it,” Andrew began, dusting off his own collared shirt.

A mischievous smile was flashed to the bald man, “Angie giving you some air out of your golden cage, eh Brando?”

For but a moment, Brando was lost in thought, allowing himself a small smile. He returned to Earth, addressing his inquisitor, “I can leave of my own accord, even though most of the time, I do not wish it. It appears you were able to acquire some quality time earlier this morning. By the sound of your wife’s moans, it must have been a-“

“-Yeah yeah,” Andrew dismissed, far too quickly, “I know, our walls are a bit thin, I get it.”

“You do not have to worry about me requesting to witness you making love to your wife,” Brando continued on, failing to notice the growing discomfort of his two peers, “I have moved on such desires. Angela is wonderfully domineering, and I enjoy being humil-“

“Nice weather we’re having, aren’t we?” Andrew interrupted, forcing a nervous grin, much to the confusion of Brando. He turned to his smaller counterpart, “I .. uh … mean writing going well?”

“Indeed,” the curious man nodded, not missing one beat, “I have finished the rough draft of my third book. I began with a dark and cynical tone, which I intend to alleviate now. I often feel that triumph over such hopeless odds increases elation.”

“As long as it’s believable.”

“Indeed,” Brando nodded. His head then turned sharply, surprising his mousey compatriot, who almost let out a squeak.

“Nathaniel, you have been most wonderfully instructive in critiquing my work,” he stated, “Do you agree with the direction I’ve proposed?”

Silence permeated between the three men. The room was still filled with the din of feminine conversation, but for all intents and purposes, the counter had gone quiet.

The man named Nathaniel continued to avert his eyes. His skinny knees, hidden behind wrinkled, loose denim shorts, trembled. In a voice that was indistinguishable from a whisper, he stuttered, “S-sure.”

“Marvelous,” Brando exclaimed, before adding on, “I also wish to congratulate you on getting your wife pregnant, I myself find such a task to be most arduous.”

Nathan’s pale complexion grew as red as a beet in an instant.

Andrew, on the other hand, grew a shade of ghostly white, “Whoa, wait, what? You got a bun in the oven?”

His dark eyes grew even darker, as he lamented, “Cait and I … well … we’ve been giving as good as we’ve got. Heck, I personally though we’ve been going a bit too fast, it’s kinda hard to stop a rolling stone if you get my meaning.”

An indistinguishable array of noises were ejected from the mousy man’s mouth, “ I … uh … we … uh.”

“We don’t need to talk about this if you don’t want to,” Andrew assured, attempting to maintain a comforting posture.

“I am most intrigued,” Brando declared, much to Andrew’s chagrin. He was treated to an icy, glare, but regarded such a gesture as beneath him.

Still, Nathan persisted, his mouth quaking as he explained, “It just … kinda happened .. you know … the usual..”

The man appeared to sink into himself, as the words trailed off. Not a sound exited, even if his audience, in particular, Brando, were held captive.

He was saved when the loud brash voice of Caitlin, with the grace of a rampaging bull, stormed the kitchen, “NO FUCKING WAY!”

“Yep,” bragged Jackie, straightening her posture, “I’m due with my baby’s baby!”

Caitlin felt her lips draw into a pout. Her head bent down, allowing greasy bangs to almost cover her eyes. Jackie immediately abandoned her jovial manner, as she placed a hand upon her friend’s shoulder. Angela, meanwhile, cast aside her eyes, while pulling up her nails to nibble on them.

“Hey, birthday girl, you alright?” Jackie inquired.

“Wha-? No! No problem,” Caitlin dismissed, brushing aside her friend’s arm, before throwing on a cocky grin, “I’ve got a whole day o’ celebrations! Heh…”

Still, lingering disturbances plagued the back of her mind. A hand was brought up, nervously scratching and ruffling her hair.

The day soon progressed into noon. Cake was not the only item Jackie and Angela had brought with them. Both had hijacked Caitlin’s refrigerator, storing two massive cuts of belly pork, extracted from a pig of appropriate size. The fatty meat was brought out at an appropriate time.

Outside, was where the party had moved. The meat was thrown upon a charcoal grill, with flames and heat sufficient enough to resemble a small forest fire.  Marinade sizzled as the pork continued to cook, throwing of sweet, savory smoky aromas that wet the mouth and provoked the appetite. Manning the grill was Jackie, keeping a trained eye upon it, lest the bellies char and burn.

Caitlin and Angela were conversing, their feet treading upon the dirt field. The crude terrain made up the entirety of Caitlin’s backyard, a small lot, at least for her. Where her property ended was easily marked by the line of trees which belonged to a rather thick forest. Of course, to people her size, the forest was more comparable to thick bushels to wade through. There was an opening within the border of trees, which led to the path she had taken to work daily.

The gray-eyed woman cast a wistful glare at her friend standing in a plume of smoke. As she did this, she could not help but sigh, “Jackie becoming a momma. Damn. I have to say, she’s probably the best out of us to be one.”

Her gaze veered to Angela, “No offense to you.”

“None taken,” Angela assured, a bright expression upon her face, “I much prefer to take things slowly anyways.”

Her hands upon her hips, Caitlin could not help but counter, “But if ya go too slow, sometimes you come to a stop, and it’s hard to get started again.”

The blonde giantess nodded, “Ohhhh, I see. My little Brando has his work cut out for him then!”

A lecherous expression found her way upon her frail face. Thin, spindly hands rubbed together, as schemes within schemes formed within her mind.

“Sorry I said anything,” Caitlin huffed, rolling her eyes.

Meanwhile, the three men had gathered underneath the shade upon a ledge near the entrance to the backyard. On the wooden surface they sat, playing a game of cards. An array of them lay between the three, while each held an additional two. Occasionally, they would glance at one another. While Andrew and Brando managed to maintain an air of neutrality, Nathan’s expression changed drastically with each card gathered or overturned.

The boyish man placed his cards upon the ground, uttering his resignation, “F-fold.”

Andrew lifted a brow, “You sure? The pot’s not that big.”

“I‘m alright,” Nathan reassured.

“A slow, sensuous approach is often best,” Brando agreed, his eyes glued upon his cards.

“But in poker,” Andrew argued, “you gotta take risks. I’m raising five.”

From a crisply organized stack of chips at his side, Andrew retrieved one, and threw it into the center.

Upon observing this action, Brando gathered all of his, declaring, “All in.”

“Nice show of moderation,” snarked Andrew, eyeing his pile once more.

Brando shrugged in response, “I don’t know what that means.”

“Of course ya do-”

Andrew’s objection was cut-off the moment he realized the presence of another close by. While their area was well shaded, he could not help but perceive their area as being cast in an even greater shadow. As he turned, he was met by a vast wall of cloth, belonging to an even greater t-shirt. As he peered up, his eyes found the beaming face of Jackie.

Upon realizing she was nearby, Nathan gave a small wave, a gesture that elicited a squeal of joy from the giantess.

“‘Scuse me,“ she announced, her voice rattling the playing cards on the ground, “I need to borrow the groom of the lucky lady.”

“I see,” Andrew said, he turned to the other two, “You guys will have to go without me.”

The fire within the grill began to die down, as the meat grew tender and glistening. While Jackie would return to check it occasionally, Andrew had all but disappeared. Caitlin continued to be occupied with conversation, mostly with Angela, but would occasionally exchange barbs with Jackie.

Once at least an hour had passed, Jackie had disappeared within the house, before emerging with a birthday cake, sans the candles. There were still holes within the frosting, indicating where the wax structures had been planted. One of the swirls of frosting on the top had noticeably lost its shape. It was part of a sector that had already been cut through.

Through the din of conversation, both great and small, Jackie’s obnoxious attempt to clear her throat summoned everyone’s consideration.

“May I have y’all’s attention!” she bellowed, her voice ringing across the entire neighborhood, “We’re having dessert first! I’ve got the birthday girl’s slice already cut for her!”

Caitlin gave a hearty fist pump, “Aw yeah! Love this order!”

“It’s about half an hour before our pork bellies are ready for our bellies,” the dark-skinned giantess announced, “I figure some sugar ought to pass the time.”

“Can’t argue with that logic!” Caitlin shouted with glee, as she eagerly approached her confection-bearing friend.

Upon a paper plate, the pre-sliced piece of cake was dished. Caitlin’s eyes widened, admiring four layers of night-shaded cake, divided every so neatly with a slab of light brown frosting. The slice Jackie had reserved for her was thick enough to stand upright. The birthday girl had to fight back a dribble that found its way upon the corner of her mouth.

There was great care in how the cake was handled. Jackie treated the dessert as if it were a fragile chandelier, fearing any decisive movement would shatter its structure. She moved as in slow motion, a nervous expression upon her face. Even as she delivered the confection to Caitlin, she exercised the utmost caution.

“Hey Jackie, it’s cake, not the hope diamond,” Caitlin growled, tapping her foot against the dirt ground.

“Just makin’ sure you’re gettin’ a perfect slice big girl!” Jackie responded.

Into her hands, the plate was delivered. Jackie’s arm had not even fully extended before her offering was swiped clean from her hands. Making sure to grab a disposable fork, Caitlin licked her lips, provoking a concerned glance from her friend.

But, before she could even sink her utensil into the tender confection, the deflated mound of frosting began to move. Slowly, it began to unravel, chunks of buttercream falling apart and scattering upon the surface of the top. A confused look crossed Caitlin’s face, her fork suspended in the air as she remained mesmerized by the strange phenomenon occurring upon her slice of cake.

“The hel-”

From it, emerged a figure in the shape of a man. His form was completely slathered in brown, yet his jet-black hair still remained visible. Even his frosting slathered face betrayed a dark, sharp glare that could have only belonged to one.

In a low voice, as he freed himself from his sweet, creamy prison, he sang, “Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Caitlin, Happy Birthday to you! And many mooooree.

Caitlin had entered a trance as her husband serenaded her. The drool she had held back, finally dribbled down the corner of her mouth. Once he had concluded, she punctuated his song most appropriately, “Fuck, I guess birthday wishes do come true!”

With another lick of her lips, her fork scooped up the mound of frosting Andrew lay within. He was brought to her mouth. The scent of chocolate was immediately blown away by his wife’s rank exhales. As he beheld the hungry look within her eyes, he could only squeak out, “Uhhh ….  Cait?”

A low chuckle rumbled through the monstrous maw before him, “Ya know, even though I like this cake, it’s just a tad too sweet.” Caitlin declared, her mouth drawing ever closer to him, “I figure a little salt will go a long way.”

Letting out a defeated sigh, Andrew contemplated aloud, “I did not think this thro-”

The mound of frosting was brought into her mouth. She closed her lips, but brought the fork out, cleaning it of every ounce of buttercream. Her tongue lapped up the sweet confectionery, while pinning the salty piece of meat that had complemented it against the roof of her mouth. As the sugary substance began to dissolve away, only the bitter, salty bouquet of her husband remained, a taste she was all too familiar with. It was also a taste she far preferred.

Upon witnessing this, Jackie could only object, “Hey girl, leave some room for lunch!”

All gathered eventually enjoyed their own pieces of cake. Both Caitlin and Jackie had to restrain Angela from inflicting a far more riskier maneuver upon Brando.

Pork belly was then consumed, alongside potato salad and cobbed corn. While the other two girls enjoyed a balanced sampling of all dishes, Caitlin notoriously had piled on the belly. She had forgone dainty utensils to enjoy the piece of meat, preferring to tear through using her hands, before washing it down with adjunct-laden beer.

All husbands managed to grab their fair share. Andrew, cleaned and groomed from his earlier stunt, had notably gone vegetable heavy, almost forgoing the pork belly entirely.

Food and idle conversation began to sink, along with the sun. The sky had taken on an evening glow. Both Jackie and Angela had gathered their belongings, and their husbands, and were now on their way upon the trodden path. Farewells were said, the longest being a gigantic bear hug exchanged between Caitlin and Jackie.

Eventually, Caitlin, and Andrew, perched on her shoulder, waved off the departing girls. Both titans towered over the surrounding structures, as they trod upon the path that had taken them there. Their stomps were felt throughout the neighborhood as they made their exit.

As the forms of Jackie and Angela grew distant and faint, Caitlin began making her way back to the house. Her gaze veered to the mite seated on her vast shoulder. Her mouth then opened wide, allowing a heavy yawn to lumber through. Andrew began to sweat, for his surrounding environment had turned into a muggy swamp for the duration.

Upon her mammoth exhale passing, Caitlin admitted, “I may be a taaad tired from that party.”

Andrew twiddled his thumbs, as he provocatively speculated, “I guess the reckoning is postponed.”

Caitlin smirked, “Yeah, till tomorrow morning big boy.”

“Tomorrow’s a wor…” Andrew began to object, then froze mid-sentence, realization crossing his mind.

“Wait,” he retracted, “You took the day off for your birthday, and tomorrow’s Sa-”

His face was darkened with a sullen, despondent look.

“You really are set on this, are you?”

Caitlin had made it back to the entrance of her house, but lingered outside. Andrew was hastily grabbed from her shoulder, and placed upon one of the ledges. As her husband gathered himself, he gulped at the olympian torso that towered over him.  To one side, lay her hand, spread out, and preventing escape. It allowed Caitlin to lean over him, becoming his sky, his only sanctuary.

“Andy,” she growled, her eyes still host to her fearsome hunger, “Have you ever considered that fact that you’re fucking hot?”

Andrew nearly lost his balance, in danger of falling over the edge, “Wait - hold on, don’t just-”

“’What’?” Caitlin asserted, her face looming ever closer, as her voice became more aggressive, “Don’t just ‘what’, tell the truth?”

Her other hand slapped down, causing Andrew to leap. He had to make a conscious effort to maintain his position, for while the ledge he stood on was large, considering his size, there was a danger he could lose his way.

Yet still, he was pounded with his wife’s assertions, “Because you’re the hottest thing on the fucking planet. And I’m going to make full use of that, one way or another.”

Andrew quickly averted his gaze, if only to hide his crimson-tinged face.

“Gee … I can’t …”

He was retrieved from the ledge, before he had a chance to fall off. In front of her eyes, he dangled, taking in the sum of his wife’s passion, so clearly and blatantly stewing within her silvery orbs.

She drew him in for a quick kiss, her last in a day full of them. Even a swift, light peck, managed to coat Andrew’s exterior.

“I’ll let you stew in that for tonight,” she said, before venturing inside.

Light was becoming rare. The pathway before Angela and Jackie was illuminated with ground level lights, betraying any unfortunate who would venture upon it.

Jackie had secured Nathan within her pockets, protecting the frail, young man from the billowing night winds. Brando, meanwhile, had found himself abreast of the situation.

Upon the dark giantess’s fingers swung a thin metal chain, looping through a small golden key. The token was playfully spun a few times, before being stored into her jean pocket.

The wind was nearly knocked from Jackie, for she had found herself colliding with someone. It was another of her size, although the construction worker possessed a clear head advantage over the newcomer.

A dark hoodie covered the torso and obscured the face of the giantess. However, despite enduring through such a collision, the woman appeared none to disturbed with it.

Still, Jackie apologized, “Sorry, ‘scuse me, tunnel-vision you know?”

“Darling,” reassured the giantess, her voice kind, yet almost posh, “don’t you worry about a thing. It is hard to see what’s right in front of me at this time of day.”

“Good day madam,” Angela said, as both her and Jackie began to shuffle off.

From the hood of the unknown giantess, a few strands of luscious hair came loose, hanging down in front of her face. As she gazed up, lilac eyes glared at the only comparable structure within the neighborhood.

From a pocket that lay at the front of her hoodie, she produced Jackie’s house key, dangling it by the chain. Lips painted blood-red twisted into a grin.

Murmuring words at a volume, even at her size, she could only hear, she declared, “I hope your friend won’t be missing this. After all, it isn’t nice to misplace what belongs to someone else.”

Once she witnessed the last traces of light within Caitlin’s residence go out, the crimson-headed giantess began her approach.


Chapter End Notes:

Perhaps this is the worst way to end a chapter, considering that I update at the speed of a turtle. But gosh darn it, the turtle beat the hare!