[Reviews - 46] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Blair is a tall and confident star athlete. Daisy is a small and shy bookworm. The big loves to dominate the small, and when Blair gets her hands on Daisy's shrink ray her small classmate becomes the perfect toy.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Humiliation, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Giant, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Odor, Slave Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, FM/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 30 Completed: No
Word count: 104793 Read: 261157
Published: February 15 2020 Updated: March 27 2021
Story Notes:

Sorry for the bad writing. I have a writing and reading disorder and it was adviced that I should try writing for fun to improve. So here I am, writing...

I will try to add a new chapter every week.

 

 

1. Chapter 1: Another bad day by felicity [Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarstar (1961 words)

2. Chapter 2: Lab Class by felicity [Reviews - 0] (2785 words)

Sorry it took so long. I had thesis to deal with. (Edited)

3. Chapter 3: Pleasure by felicity [Reviews - 0] (3364 words)

(Edited)

 

 

 

4. Chapter 4: The Shrink Gun by felicity [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1792 words)

I will post this a bit earlier because I might not be able to write for the rest of this month. I need to work on thesis. (Edited)

5. Chapter 5: New situation by felicity [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2948 words)

Sorry for the wait. I will post he next chapter within this week. (Edited)

6. Chapter 6: Documentary by felicity [Reviews - 0] (2286 words)

Here is the next chapter as promised. (Edited)

7. Chapter 7: Broken by felicity [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3075 words)

Sorry for the long wait... (Edited)

8. Chapter 8: Search by felicity [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1756 words)

I will be introducing new characters... (Edited)

9. Chapter 9: Hunger by felicity [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1843 words)

10. Chapter 10: Cake by felicity [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1885 words)

11. Chapter 11: Childhood crush by felicity [Reviews - 0] (1521 words)

Sorry for the long wait. I have been doing my thesis again. Anyways, I added another character. She is crazy for Blair.

...............................................................................

12. Chapter 12: Homework by felicity [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2672 words)

13. Chapter 13: The tip by felicity [Reviews - 0] (2697 words)

This chapter revolves around Luca, Macy and Blair. I wanted to seperate it but decided to compile it into one chapter.

14. Chapter 14: After School by felicity [Reviews - 0] (1670 words)

15. Chapter 15: High by felicity [Reviews - 0] (2319 words)

16. Chapter 16: Drunk by felicity [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2843 words)



17. Chapter 17: Regret by felicity [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3198 words)

Thank you all for the reviews and suggestions. It helped me shape this story. When I wrote the last chapter, I had so many paths to pick from. And here are the few I considered taking.

1. Daisy dies. Blair gets too distressed that she losses herself. And the only person she can talk to is Luca. Which makes things worse as he is dedicated on finding Daisy. She ends up telling him about everything and things fall apart...

2. Daisy survives but commits suicide later. This will break Blair. She will get depressed and find comfort in Luca. (I did not choose this because Daisy is not living for herself. She lives for her sister, Ava. So even if she is at her lowest, she will not take her own life.)

3. Blair not caring what she does. But it did not fit her character. Blair loves dominating people. But she is not a horrible person. She just does not know how to project her more intimate emotions.

There are several other path I considered. But I believe many of you guessed which one I would take.

Enjoy!




................................................................................

18. Chapter 18:Comfort by felicity [Reviews - 0] (2632 words)

Its been a while since my last update, so here is a short recap:

Blair has been really frustrated when she got a call from her mother saying she will not be coming home. She usually doesn't mind her mother bailing, but it was an important day for her. Emotional, she went out with Macy to celebrate the eve of this special day. They got drunk, invited a stranger over to her place and had a threeway, using Daisy as a toy in their little fun.

The next morning Blair woke up and got stressed when she could not find Daisy. And when she did find the broken girl, she felt horrible to the point of tears. Realizing how monstrous she was, Blair called help from Jim (a "family friend").

Now alone, Blair starts to regret everything she has ever done to Daisy. And her emotions come crushing down on her, leaving her a wreck. She storms out of her home to literally run from her troubles towards the forest, where she falls down hill and emotionally breaks down...

Now that you are all caught up, I hope you will enjoy this chapter.

 

(Edited)

 

.....................................................................................................................................................................

19. Chapter 19: What happened? by felicity [Reviews - 1] (3091 words)

(Edited)

 

 

 

 

20. Chapter 20: Lonely by felicity [Reviews - 0] (4733 words)

(Edited)

21. Chapter 21: Confrontation by felicity [Reviews - 1] (3349 words)

(Edited)

22. Chapter 22: Anger by felicity [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5227 words)

This is going to be one of my longest chapters as it has all the major characters. It will jump from one perspective to the next.

Hope you all enjoy it.

(Edited)

 

 

 

 

 

23. Chapter 23: Second Chance by felicity [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (4314 words)

This was suppose to be the last chapter. But there is still so much to tell...

(Edited)

 

 

 

24. Chapter 24: First Time? by felicity [Reviews - 2] (4145 words)

(Edited)

25. Chapter 25: Making amends by felicity [Reviews - 0] (4055 words)

When I first wrote this story I wanted Macy to be the overall "bad guy". But as I wrote it. I came to see that there aren't really bad or good guys. Just people with different perspectives. So I showed the different POVs. And let you all decide who to love or hate.

But don't worry, there will definitely an antagonist worth the hate. And I wont give a POV to that character.

 

(Edited)

 

...................................................................................

26. Chapter 26: Shrinking Blair by felicity [Reviews - 0] (5926 words)

Sorry for the long wait. I rewrote this chapter many times because I didn't like it. Ended up just combining all my drafts to create this long one...

I focused on slow shrinking (Shrinking in stages). But the chapter was too long so I cut out the one where Blair is about 30-40 cm tall.

 

I hope you all enjoy it!

 

 

 

27. Chapter 27: Shrinking Blair 2 by felicity [Reviews - 0] (3323 words)

I tried to do some foot play here. With both sizes taking turns. Thinking, "What would it be like if the small girl took charge as well?"

Its been a hard week, and I couldn't find much inspiration. But I hope you still enjoy it!

 

 

 

28. Chapter 28: Bringing Blair Home by felicity [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3604 words)

29. Chapter 29: More fun by felicity [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (10782 words)

I know its been a while. But I just wanted to say that I haven't abandoned this story. I just got into a dry patch. Though I do have an idea of how this story will go, I just couldn't put them in writing the way I liked.

To get over this dry patch, I decided to write at random, and somehow got this long chapter. Its not really moving plotwise. Its just more fun with Blair and Daisy. So I apologize if it seems messy and unedited - because it isn't. But hopefully this will end my constant delay and I can actually get to finishing this story.

Whatever the case, please enjoy.


A small recap on what happed before (for those who forgot the plot):

Daisy is Blair's target at school. She does not know why but the larger girl seems to enjoy tormenting her. One day Blair gets Daisy's shrink gun and minimizes her small enough to keep as her own living pet. Which she constantly plays with to sate her sexual and power hungry desires.

As they spend more time together, both girls slowly start to find themselves confusingly attracted to other. And this feelings are not made clearer to Blair until she accidentally harms Daisy.

This realization, along with her own guilt, drives the bigger girl to seek attonement. And she gets a chance when she saves Daisy from her jealous friend, Macy.

The two girls then re-evaluate their current relationship and decide to be something more when Daisy gives Blair a chance to make up fro her mistake by shrinking her former bully.

The next chapter starts off with Blair's adventure as a tiny girl in Daisy's care.

 

 

 

30. Chapter 30: Found Out by felicity [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (8997 words)

Another long chapter... I kinda rushed this because I want to finish the story already. So sorry in advance if it seems jumbled up. I will eventually edit it, but only spelling mistakes and sentence strutures. The story flow will remain the same.

 

Hope you guys enoy it!