- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the long wait... (Edited)

Daisy

"Please... no more," I begged as my battered body was brought up towards Blair's plush lips. It curved into a sly smile as she pushed me onto its softness with little regard for my well being. Actually maybe with full regard, but rather than pity, she revelled in my dismay.  

 I tried pushing with all my might. In response a warm gust of breath greeted me as her mouth slightly opened. It sent a shiver through my spine as I caught a momentary glimpse of the dark abyss within.

Out of the opening popped the pink, warm and wet tongue that gently lapped against my arm. Slithering its way from my underarm to the tips of my finger. Coating the limb in thick drool.

Blair's tongue play was beyond precise, I swear she could tie my arms into a knot if she wished. Instead, she easily guided my arm into her mouth, pinning my hands between her plush lips before slurping on me like spaghetti. She stopped only when my entire side slapped against her soft puffs. And much to my dismay, I found myself trapped and dangling as her supporting fingers left my back and navigate, assumingly, to her southern regions or tits.

"No," I gasped weakly as my tormentor slowly sucked on me like a lollipop. "Please, no more."

 With expert maneuverability, her tongue wrapped around and pulled my entire body in her humid maw. But instead of locking her jaw shut, she let me lay there with her mouth agape. Allowing me to grasp my current situation and daring me to make a move.

Its surreal being in a mouth large enough to swallow you. The humid scent of her mouth, the feel of wetness around me. Under me. Everywhere! Not to mention the warm air that brushed against my skin as she breaths. Catching my attention to the source of it all - the dark abyss of her throat.

Only Blair knew how to get the maximum fear out of me. The longer I laid there staring into that hole, the more my fears and anxiety festered. My mind screamed at me to get out. So I turning around to the view of the outside world - to freedom. And naive little me saw hope of escape.

In great haste, I crawled on the slipper and wet surface of her tongue, getting ever so close to the exit. And as I could smell the fresh air, Blair flicked her tongue and sent me back to square one.

She allowed me to try again, and again, and again. Each time I acted with more vigor and desperation as Blair constantly allowed me to get closer to her lips with each try. But with each failed attempt, I slowly realized how futile it all was. I was going nowhere... I was trapped.

Its a cruel thing being allowed to see freedom, yet powerless to achieve it. It made me feel a new form of wretchedness. And as I dropped into depression, Blair finally closed her mouth. Sealing me in darkness and leaving to be consumed by misery.

This was her plan all along.
......................................................................................

I found myself suffocating between her ass cheeks. Not sure how long I have been played with, but it felt like eternity had passed. I was surprised how my body had not been crushed from her harsh plays - Blair really did have such control over her body that most people could only dream about. She proved this again as she parted her ass just when I was about to pass out.

I fell roughly on the soft comforter, but didn't dwell too much on the rocking pain as I focused on taking much needed air into my burning lungs. Still recovering, I could only watch as Blair shifted her position, kneeling in such a manner that her crotch loomed over me like a hungry cat. She was not done with me yet, not in a long shot.

"Please," I begged as her fingers pinched onto my left ankle. "Please..."

My please fell into deaf ears as I was lifted passes her wet snatch and up towards her face. She smiled at as I dangled in front of her massive eyes, soaking up the fear building up with anticipation of her next creative game. It really is the "not knowing" that gets you.

Blair leaned back into her pillow, allowing her body to slope. With a simple wink, she let go of my ankle, sending me tumbling onto her soft, yet firm, breasts. Where I finally settled a mere meter (to me) away from the base of her breasts.

Without giving me much notice, she took hold of her large orbs and massaged it vigorously. Her moans filled the room as she pinched her rock hard nipples, now a size much larger than basketballs to me.

I was trapped in pure fear and awe over the simple display of her kneading those mansion sized melons. Even if I could escape, with what strength and to where? All I really could do was watch in mild arousal and great anxiety.

Suddenly, Blair lifted her left breasts to exposed its underside. It gleamed with sweat and radiated warm air that smelled of salty strawberry and her own alluring aroma. That thick scent brought back memories of when I was trapped between those fleshy bulldozers at school and forced to lap against its sweaty surface to quench my thirst. It made me sick... Yet lustful.

Her free hand came like a snake and poked me from behind, pushing me onto the wet base of her breast. I could hardly react before those same digits grind me into the fleshy surface, effectively soaking me to the bone with her warm sweat. If that wasn't bad enough, Blair suddenly to let go of her breast, allowing it to fall on top me like an avalanche. Burying my entire existence.

Its hard to describe. It felt like I was being compressed on all sides by s heavy warm mattress. I could hardly breath as my world turned and more weight shifted onto me. My bones felt like they would shatter into splinters, my muscles like they were being juiced. It just felt simply excruciating. Yet... pleasant...

When Blair finally fished me out, my body screamed from a sudden explosion of pains. Like a thousand daggers were pulled out of me in unison.

"How was that," Blair said as she brought me to her face. Giggling as she saw me softly moan in pain. "That bad?"

I watched helplessly as Blair slowly lifted me up to her glazed lips and pressed me onto them, so gentle that it took the pain away. Like a mother's kiss would take the pain her child's booboo. Not that I would know, I did not have a mother.

"Is that better now," Blair asked in a sultry tone. To my surprise, I nodded. She did know when to be gentle. But that was only for a moment. Just long enough to get my guard down, because not a second after I calmed down, she slammed my body onto her swollen, rock hard nipple.

I could hardly gasp as the air escaped my lungs.

"Hahaha. Look, my nipple if bigger than your breasts."

She snickered as my less than modest breasts were mushed onto her teat. She was right. My entire chest was dwarfed by one of her pink bumps.

"Then again you never really had breasts," she mocked. "You know even my 12 year old cousin has bigger breasts than you. Even when you were bigger."

She held me in place as she spoke. Then using her free hand, she reached over to her nightstand for something. I heard a snap and several other ruffled noise before I felt a cool elastic like material slapped onto my back. When her hands retreated, I found myself tapped to her breast, chest pinned tightly against her nipple.

"Oh my goodness, you are no cute," she said as she tapped my head with her finger. Chuckling as I instinctively struggled against my new restraints.

Satisfied with my entrapment, Blair stood up and walked over to her mirror. Swaying her chest more than was necessary to further my discomfort. And when things finally settled, I turned my dizzy head to look at the mirror behind. What I managed to see made me feel more pathetic. There I was, taped onto a breasts that was bigger than my room, pressed against a nipple bigger than my chest. Totally and utterly powerless to stop Blair from displaying me like a common nipple ornament.

"Pretty sweet, right? All this thanks to you," she finished her sentence with another shake of her breasts. "Now for another test..."

I watched as Blair started to play with her other tit, and I assumed her lower regions. Her moans grew as her body got hot and excited. Before I knew it, my chest started to compress further.

Her nipple was swelling!

The pink bump pressed me against the tape, pushing against my rib cage with such excruciating force I swear they would cave in. And I couldn't even scream out in protest.

Blair was good. She made it feel like I would to break, but I never did. It showed me that Blair was being careful with her games. A terrifying thought because I surely would have died by now if she taped me a tad too tightly. She planned everything with such precision: making it hurt, but not enough to physically break me

After all, what good is a broken toy?
................................................................................................................

I few hours later I found myself battered and bruised, like I just faced a hurricane at its worse. In fact I think I would be in a better state if I did face a hurricane. Whatever the case, this storm has not yet passed.

In my current position, I'm flanked by the towering tan thighs of Blair. And behind me was her pussy, radiating heat and a strong stench of lust and sweat. It dominated the ari around me. Constantly reminding me of my pathetic state covered in her love.

In complete defeat, I pulled my knees to my chest and got into a fetal position, as if it would help. I truly wished it was over, but from the shifting of weight of the bed I knew Blair wasn't done yet.

She sat up and dragged her crotch until it stopped just an arms length away. I wasn't facing it, but could tell from the heat on my back it was looming close.

"Please," I sounded to weak and pathetic. "No... More..."

I was beyond exhausted. The only reason I didn't passed out yet was because I feared once my eyes closed they would never open up again. though would that really be bad...

I winced as a shadow fell over me, followed by the warm tips of Blair's large fingers tracing across my tiny frame. Each caress etched a feeling of fear into my core. Then her fingers pinched my leg and effortlessly pulled me to her face.

As I reached her glistening lips, I braced for another wet battering. But instead of being hurt, I felt a gentle wet tap as her lips pecked me. It felt nice, too nice I dreaded that I had somehow died and reached my heaven. Blair always knew how to make me feel safe, and was also an expert in ripping me apart once my defences fell. She did so before, why not again?

I waited for the worse, but it nothing bad followed. Instead Blair gently carried me over to another room, clutching me gently against the slope of her breasts. This time it felt good, better to be on them then under them...

The new environment was Blair's restroom. And from the sounds of it, we were waiting for the bath to fill. The entire time we waited, Blair softly rubbed her thumb against my back and hummed a gentle tune. I hate to admit it, but it was... Nice... Soothing.

When the bath was ready, Blair immersed herself, causing the water to slowly rise against her shapely figure. But before it could reach me on Blair's tit, she stopped.

Ever so gently, she cupped some water in her hand and slowly introduced it to my body. It was hot, really hot. But leisurely pouring water over me got me accustomed to the heat. It was infinitely better than being dunked in. When she thought I was ready, Blair lowered her body and letting the water wash over her breast and me on it. It's warmth did wonders on my sore muscles.

As I lazily laid in the soothing liquid, Blair's fingers came down. On instinct, I squirmed away. But instead of the pain I had grown to expect from them, they just caressed my skin - washing away pain and filth alike with strawberry scented sub. Taking good care to focus on regions that she knew hurt - like my chest. And I could help but shudder at the feeling of her large digits passing atop my nipples.

When my body was thoroughly washed, Blair wrapped me in a hand towel and placed me on a cabinet not far away. From my new comfortable position I could watch Blair bath, no doubt what she intended.

I watched in shameful admiration as she slid a hand along her shoulders. Massaging them slightly. Then other arm raised over her head, giving me the view of her cleanly shaved under arm before she sensually lathered it with soap. She worked her way from there and slowly traced a path to her nipples. Pinching them with a light moan.

Each touch she gave was laced with seduction. I watched as her hand slid down the water along her curves then back up to her breasts. She lifted them slowly and washed away the sweat I had been acquainted with earlier, taking good care to lather its entirety in a thin layer of bubbles.

My attention soon fell to her lower body as she lifted one leg up and allowed the water to flow off her skin, descending like a waterfall. Her fingers traced against the curves of her calves and thighs, working down to her nether where she lingered.

In a seductive moan, her eyes drifted up at me. So alluring was her gaze that it made me blush. I quickly turned around, but it was too late. Blair caught me staring, and she knew her little display made my heart skipped.

This was a new form of torture. Making me debate my feelings. I wanted to hate her. Yet here she was embodying beauty and emitting grace. Seducing me into wanting to run my fingers along her wet hair, kiss her slender neck, caress her perfect breasts and feeling her long, powerful, toned legs around my body.

Damn it!

I shook the thought out of my head. Shame overwhelmed me as I realized that even now Blair was still playing games with me. All she had to do was be there, show some skin and I would torture myself with clashing feelings of hate and desire.

I knew that in nature some plants look so enticing to insects. It attracts them, and when they get too close the plant springs its trap and slowly consumes its prey.

Blair is like those plants. Looking at her in this state made me forgot how cruel she can be. She just looks serene and lovely. A dream any straight male or bi-curious females longed. She would attract you, and when you got too close, she would consume you.

Like a foolIsh insect, I was slowly being allured to her beautiful trap. I knew it, but I did not want to believe it, I could not believe it.

*WHOOSH*

My thoughts were interrupted when Blair stood up and the water tumbled down her body. She got off the tub and stood in front of me. Since her legs were longer than the cabinet, I was left staring up to the precious view of her pink, puffy, vaginal lips.

Was I about to be consumed?

She stood there, watching me cower under the shadow of her crotch. I knew she liked looking at my pathetic self beneath her, I could see her pussy twitch and even feel the heat it emitted as it got excited. In agonizing slowness, she brought a hand to her navel and traced it down her crotch, cupping her swollen lips before gently cutting through the folds with her finger.

This was a power play to make me feel small and uneasy... And it worked. The sight was exiting yet dreadful. Alluring yet repulsive. That simple act drove my over thinking mind into overdrive and riddled it with mixed emotions. Causing my heart to pounded in fear and longing, love and hate, anger and joy.

I gasped as she suddenly descended like a falling tower. Bringing her face just meters away. She looked at me with a smile, examining me shift uneasily in her presence.

"Why so serious," her silky mocking voice came, washing me in a warm breeze.

Then suddenly her finger approached my face, making me flinch back. But instead of attacking, they just lingered there. I wasn't sure why, but then I smelt the familiar scent of her lust. It drew my attention to the source - her finger tips - which I found to be coated in a healthy layer of thick feminine fluid.

"Lick it."

My raced sank as those words. From fear? Lust? I wasn't sure. But it left me feeling entirely anxious, because despite how I felt - liking it or not - I still had to lick it.

I nervously crawled towards the long digits, bringing my face closer. Instantly the smell of her womanhood filled my lungs, clouding my brain with another wave of mixed feelings. I wanted to retreat, but somehow found the smell was drawing me in. Before I knew it, my lips were coating itself in the pungently sweet goo over her powerful index. And on auto drive, my tongue came out to lap a mouthful of Blair's vaginal discharge. And the worse part was... I didn't hate it.

It was then that I realized how far I have fallen. I have given myself to her. First by bring her the shrink gun, then by letting her take it from me. By lapping onto her sweat cover breasts. And even after all that torture and humiliation I went through, I freely licked the cum of her coated finger. Exactly like a good "bitch".