- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Edited)

 

 

 

Daisy/Pixie

My heart was beating like a drum as I stared into the hungry eyes of Blair. Without breaking her arrogant glare, she hooked her thumbs into her gym shorts and pulled it down to expose her sopping panties. The large elegant hands then teased its way on top of her crotch, giving it a rigorous rub as she leaned closer into me.

Instinctively I backed up, which only encouraged her to smirk and lean in further. Allowing the stench and heat of her hungry nether to radiated out and dominated my surrounding. With her head cocked, she pouted down at me in mockery.

"Where are you going, little pixie?" Her voice was like one would use to talk to a child or a pet. With a wink, she raised her foot and dropped it on the couch to my left. Trapping me in the midst of her leg, the backrest and armrest. And I could do nothing but dig into the corner of the couch and breath the ever growing sexual stench of her womanhood.

Satisfied that I would be going nowhere, she took her time in stripping off her shirt. As it came off, my eyes nearly popped out. Her breasts were huge! Probably bigger than my head. Well I always knew they were large, but every time I see them this close they looked bigger. The fact that it was contained in a undersized bra also enhanced its apparent largeness.

With a skillful flick for her wrist, she easily managed to unclasp her bra. Allowing her tits spill out ina tantalizing bounce until it settled perfectly on top of her chest.

"Enjoying the view." She teased.

To be honest... I was. And I hated myself for it. In fact, I also hated that I got aroused smelling and even licking her feet earlier.

The first time she forced me to worship her feet was hell. She had just finished practise and caught me heading home after a long day in the library. For some reason she decided that it would be a fun to make me kiss her feet in it sweaty condition. When she removed her shoes, the vapors invaded my nose and mouth, forcing me to gag in reflex. It was a concentrated mix of lotion and overwhelming musk released at an instant. Etching itself forever in my brain.

At first I refused to lick something as pungent as this. Which obviously displeased Blair. So she pinned my body under her large sweaty foot and simply applied pressure until I nearly broke. Once more, she asked me to lick her feet. This time I bowed like a good pet and lapped her toes in shame. Swallowing a days worth of sweat and feet gunk.

When she left me, I puked. Hating myself for giving in so easily. But after that day, something changed. Because I couldn't take the thought of her feet out of my mind. Now when I get a whiff of her them I shamefully get wet. The taste and stench forever imprinted in the deepest parts of my mind, dominating me even in my quiet hours. Reminding me that Blair made me her bitch.

"Now it is your turn." Her words interrupted my embarrassing thoughts. And when my mind caught back to the present, I found myself still staring at her breasts. "Strip."

I did not want to strip. One, I was not as blessed as Blair. Two, I was not comfortable with being naked in front of her or anyone for that matter. And three, I did not want to go through whatever she had planned. So I grabbed onto my cloths and backed up what little distance I could on the coach.

"Hmmm, you're make this harder for yourself." She sighed in an exaggerated show of annoyance. Though I knew she liked me resisting. "Strip."

"No," I squeaked.

Her hand slapped me at the face with enough power to rival a truck, knocking me to the side. As my world spun, Blair roughly stripped me. But for some reason she had trouble with my bra. Funny since she took her's off with ease. In anger she literally ripped it off, leaving me naked from the waist up.

"Well would you look at this," she took my A cup breasts in her hand. "Small breasts for a small girl."

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed as she pinched my nipple. My hands automatically tried to push her's away, but all my strength didn't even seem to register to her. She just continued squeezing and twisting as she giggled in pleasure.

"Sensitive are we," she teased with another pinch. Again I cried out. "Now take off your pants."

Again I defied her.

"You take it off right now or I'll crush your puny breasts!" Her hand covered my entire chest, pressing down quite forceful to back her words. "Now... strip."

It wouldn't be surprising if she did in fact crushed me. She was strong enough to do it, and she never gave me any doubt of being anything short from cruel. At least to me. So in defeat, I took off my pants.

Once again, Blair got what she wanted.

As I stripped, her eyes watched with great satisfaction and intensity, enough to make my cheeks burn from both shame and mild arousal. I mean this was literally the fantasy of many guys, and some girls. It would be hot if I wasn't literally being forced into this.

About half way done with my hesitant "show", Blair got impatient and took over. One large hand pinned me against the coach while the other grabbed onto the pants half way down my legs, tagging it off quite roughly. With a grin, she paused to appreciate my now exposed panty.

"Cute," she mocked, tracing her fingers along the elastic waistline of my pink heart patterned undies. "Aren't you a bit too old to wear something this ridiculous."

She paused, hooking her finger inside.

"Who am I kidding. You're still child-sized."

In one fell swoop, she pulled it off and tossed it away. Exposing my crotch to the cool air, rendering it defenseless for her entertainment.

Her lips thinned into in sly smile as her hand slowly snaked from my calves, up my thighs and towards my crotch, where it rested. I had to suppress a gasp with a hand as my body betrayed me. The feeling of her warm flesh so close to my sensitive area was so lewd and completely dominating. Confusingly erotic.

"Well, well, well." Blair slurred. "Looks like someone is wet."

She dragged her hand along my nether and brought it in front of my face. Revealing me my shame coating her long feminine finger. My body was really against me. As spiteful being humiliated was, I couldn't help being aroused.

"Lick it," she sang in a seductive tone while tracing her finely coated fingers millimeters away from my lips. Without even waiting for me to comply, she forced her powerful digits into my mouth, wiping it along my tongue. "How do you taste?"

I looked up at her with humiliated tears in my eyes. I wanted this to stop.

"That bad?" She chuckled. There was really no mercy in her. I flinched back as her hand approached my face. But instead of something cruel, her long soft fingers caressed my cheek. Using her thumb to gently wiped away a lone tear.

These types of action was what disturbed me the most. Blair had a way to make people drop their guard. She could be gentle when she wanted, professionally using her stunning body to make me feel at ease. Like now as she caressed my cheeks, it reminded me of being held by my mom when she was still alive. Right now she was warm and inviting. A perfect lure for a trap. And like always, I was falling for it.

She guided my face towards her, so gentle that I followed along without a second thought. Before I knew it, my face was leveled to her crotch. Her now naked crotch. I was so enthralled by her gentle handling that I managed to miss her strip out of her panties.

Her stench was so inviting. And her heat so intense that I could feel it burning into my cheeks, even a good few inches away. Yet I was still in a daze as she held my face so gently, adjusting me to the proper height.

With great care, she pried opened my mouth and slid her finger in to play with my smaller tongue. Her salty flesh made my mouth water - it still had some of my juices on it, but mostly it tasted like her. It was... Good.

Her finger then gently pinched my tongue, pulling it out slowly. It was then that I started to put two and two together. She wanted me to please her. To lick her crotch! This was the first time she ever did such a thing, and it was freaking me out. I pulled my head back and tried to fight, but it was too late. I was already caught in her web.

Her hand turned from gently caressing me to suddenly grabbing harshly into the back of my head, pulling hard on my hair. She said nothing, but her smug smirk and wink told me all I needed to know. There was no escaping this.

Not a second later, I found myself plunging into the abyss.

I was slapped against her leaking crotch. My nose and mouth pressed tightly into her splitting folds, slowly sinking in. It was almost impossible to breath. And when I thought it couldn't get any worse, she started grinding down against my face. It was humiliating, and the fact that I did not have the strength to even escape made me feel more pathetic.

Her tempo built up with every passing second. And when I was about to pass out from the lack of air, she gave me time to breath. But only long enough not to faint. In mid breath, she shoved me once again onto her flooding nether, grinding with new vigor and a higher level of lust.

I could do nothing but helplessly be used like a living sex toy. And as her efforts double, I couldn't even stop my mouth from being flooded with her nectar. It was a strange taste. Sweet in some sense, yet had a sour lemon hint to it. And in shame, I had to force myself to swallow... or drown.

"Lick," Blair huffed.

I could not see her face behind her large bouncing breasts, but I knew she was in a state of ecstasy. And this wasn't a time to spite her. So I complied. Sticking out my tiny tongue, I run it along her inner libia, grazing the inner parts of her vagina with hot shame.

The reaction from her was instant. With so much leg muscle around me, it was not hard to feel the shiver that run along them. A sign of total gratification from my simple act.

For some reason, this pleased me. Small, tiny me could make big Blair shiver with glee. With this new found motivation I started to get into it. Giving her my all. With every lick, I found this new taste... Well nice. I actually liked it.

WAIT? What the hell am I thinking!?! This is hell. I don't want this!

I started to squirm once again. In response, Blair just held me tighter, cutting my already small room to breath. Which caused me to freak as my lungs burned. But no matter how hard I fought, my tormentor would not let go.

"That's right," came the rasped voice of Blair. "Squirm."

She pulled me harder into her fold.

"Wriggled with what little strength your pathetic body can muster."

Her ragged voice and tensing body told me what was about to come. And in greater fear, I squirmed with all my strength. unconsciously giving Blair exactly what she wanted.

 "Please meeee!"

In a sensual cry of glee, she came into my open mouth like a storm. Wave after wave of lust poured over my face. So much so that her elixir started to drown me. And the only way to survive was to chug as much of her warm release.

In one last squirt, something popped out for Blair and shot into my mouth. It was like a large marble, big enough to take up half of the room in my mouth. And it was vibrating quite vigorously.

With a heavy sighed from above, Blair finally let go of my head. The sudden lack of support caused me to tumble back onto the coach. And now liberated, I spat out the gift granted to me by Blair's pussy.

It was a vibrating egg/pill, or whatever you call it.

I could not believe my eyes. When did she put it in her? Did she have it in her since the morning? And in shame, I also wondered if I was the cause of her pleasure or was it this. To my surprise the toy suddenly stopped, as if it was turned off.

 "Well not the best, but you will get better over time," Blair spoke nonchalantly as she did something on her phone.

This made my heart ache more that what I went through. One, there was obviously more sexual torture session to follow. Two, I actually thought I made Blair cum, when in fact I was aided with this egg shaped toy. And three, in the end it wasn't even that good according to Blair.

It may seem weird that that made me feel down. But after going through that humiliation, I at least hoped it was worth something. Or rather I wanted it to be worth something. Anything in fact! Anything to get some small sense of pride back. But Blair wasn't even going to give me that.

With a smug smirk, she then leaned into me. So close that her breasts pushing into mine. Her rock hard nipple bullied my smaller one away like it was nothing.

"Look haha," She held my back with one hand as she took hold of my head with the other. Forcing me to look at our compressed chests. "Both your breasts are smaller than one of mine."

She was right. My small lumps were dwarfed by one of her much larger breast. It was pathetic. I was pathetic.

"Are you even a woman?" She teased. "My 12 year old cousin has larger breasts than yours. Not to mention she is like two head taller than you."

She pushed me back, and at the same time forced my leg apart, exposing my crotch. On instinct, I tried to fight back. And in my struggles, I accidentally lashed out and kicked Blair square in the face.

*whack*

My heart stopped, as I saw the large amazon turn her gaze back to me.

*WHACK*

She lashed back a hundredfold. Smacking my stomach with such force I almost blocked out as my breath. I couldn't even react before she took hold of both my legs and stretched them apart. Effectively, splitting me.

I could not even scream in pain before Blair stuffed her warm sock into my mouth. Rendering me mute and helpless for her next ploy. And to add insult to injury, the recently worn sock filled my mouth with her ever lingering foot taste, making me guiltily aroused.

I really am pathetic.

"Will you struggle still?" She spoke right above me, letting her mint breath wash over my face.

I shook my head.

"Good," she hissed. Her gaze then focused back on my exposed crotch.

I felt shame run through my body. Here I was, exposed and examined by a god-like being. Why would Blair find interest in something as small as my crotch. Why was she so captivated by something pathetic as me?

"Will you look at that. The carpets do match the drapes." She looked at my watery eyes and smirked as her fingers played with my pubes. "Are you still a virgin?"

Her breath washed against my naked, wet snatch. I knew she was doing it intentional. Again I couldn't help as my pussy twitched and splurt out more juices.

"Are you," she said while kneading into my inner thighs.

In pain, I nodded.

"Well we should do something about that."

"No pees," I cried out in a pathetic muffled voice.

"And why not Pixie?"

"Peasss," I begged. "Nyot yike diz."

"What," Blair laughed as she pulled out the now soaked sock from my mouth.

"Not like this," I mumbled. My face burning from shame and fear.

"Oh, you are one of those girl who wants it special?"

I nodded.

"Well sucks to be you." She chuckled. Her fingers drawing circles at my inner thighs, exciting me. "Now I'm going to touch you there. Do you object?"

Fear got to me. I did not want to anger her. So in great remorse, I nodded.

"You sure? There is no turning back if you say yes."

I nodded. As much as I did not want to do it, I still nodded. Maybe it might be good if I just accept. That way I still had some say in it.

"Last chance," she slurred as her finger brushed my outer labia.

I gasped from the sensation of her touch. I looked at her hungry eyes and nodded. Why did I nod?

Her face gracefully made its way to mine. And as our eyes locked in each other, my checks grew warm and red. I felt her breath washed over my lips and into my nose as I breathe... It smelled like mint. "Do you really mean that?"

I nodded again. I am such an idiot! Why was I complying to this!?!

"Ok then," she smiled. "Guess its time to return the favor. And remember," she whispered in my ear, "You want this."

With that she pushed her long fingers into me. Causing me to instantly screamed in pain as she broke my hymen. Her finger was so long and large, that before she could even move I spasmed into a raging orgasm.

"Oh my! Hahaha," she laughed in such a condescending tone. "You act like you don't want this but here you are shaking like a common whore."

She continued by furiously thrusting her finger in my tiny tight snatch. Stretching me just enough before she roughly pushed in her second finger. I let out a muffled screech as I felt my insides stretch without care or warning. Yet she never let up. In fact, me howls encouraged her to forced her way deeper in, wriggling around to cause more damage. It didn't take long before mu eyes to pull into the back of my head and I exploded into another involuntary orgasm.

"Look haha," She forced me to look down at my crotch. What I saw, shocked me. Only half of her fingers' length was in, yet I could feel it pressing into my deepest parts. "You are such a virgin! you cant even take the full length of my finger!"

"AHHHHH!" I came again as she thrust deeper in. It was painful. Degrading. Horrid... But somehow I lik-

NO! I screamed at myself. I'm not enjoying this.

I hated myself as I came once again from her ceaseless thrusting. And I lost count on how many other orgasms followed. It continued for what felt like eternity, but surely it was no more than just 10 minutes. By that time, I was falling in and out of consciousness. Yet she didn't stop. Continuing for another set of eternity. Only when she was truly satisfied with her total domination over me, she finally relented and pulled her fingers out. Making me quake in one last orgasm. Then with a triumphant smirk, she brought her fingers up to present them me, covered with my virgin blood and cum. Which Blair proceeded by wiping the mess all over my face.

"Good girl," Blair sang as she patted my head like I was her dog. Bitch would be a more appropriate term.

With that, Blair stood up, got dressed and packed my cloths into her bag. Then lifting my broken and exhausted body, she gently tucked me into a better position on the couch. With one final patronizing kiss on my forehead, she stoop up to leave.

"Now remember," she called from the doorway. "Tomorrow I want my shrink gun."

Without another word or acknowledgement, she turned and left. Leaving me to wallow in shame, crying until I slowly passed out.