- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

When I first wrote this story I wanted Macy to be the overall "bad guy". But as I wrote it. I came to see that there aren't really bad or good guys. Just people with different perspectives. So I showed the different POVs. And let you all decide who to love or hate.

But don't worry, there will definitely an antagonist worth the hate. And I wont give a POV to that character.

 

(Edited)

 

...................................................................................

Luca

"That's hilarious," I chuckled at Blair.

"Its not," She frowned.

"It kinda is. A punishment fitting the crime." I smiled. "And of course, seeing you scared out of your mind is a treat."

"I'm not scared," she puffed her cheeks. "I'm just uneasy about it. I know what its like to be the big girl. The power you feel when you have someone in your hand, its intoxicating. And after what I've done to Daisy..."

I could see why Blair was anxious. She's always the biggest and strongest girl in the room. Also the richest. Power was her thing. And giving up her height would be like giving up power. Accepting vulnerability for the sake of atonement. Daisy sure made a smart decision when she asked to shrink Blair.

"...I know she wont do the same things I've done to her. But still..."

"If you don't feel good about it, tell Daisy. I know she'll understand."

"I cant do that."

"Why?"

"Because," she sighed deeply. "I want to show her how sorry I really am. If this is the way, then I'll do it a thousand times to prove it."

"That's sweet." I smiled.

Blair was head over heels for Daisy. We both knew she wouldn't be harmed, but even if the smaller girl intended something nefarious, Blair would still go through it. A weird romantic gesture, for a strange relationship.

"By the way, how's Macy?"

She sighed heavily again. Her mind riddled with regret. "I don't know."

"She still isn't talking to you?"

"No... I really messed up."

"You're doing that quite often."

"Fuck you." She cussed, hiding her grin.

"I'm just saying what I noticed." I smirked.

"Ya..." She frowned slightly as she came up with an idea. "Hey, if you don't mind, could you talk to her?"

"What makes you think she wants to talk to me?"

"Weren't you like close with her?"

"Right," I laughed sarcastically.

"You guys used to hang out a lot."

"She was trying to get me to hack the school's system. And her ex's phone."

"And you did it for her."

"Yes, a stupid decision I'm still being punished for."

"Come on," she begged. "Can you just check up on her? Make sure she is doing alright?"

"Fine. But you owe me another one." Blair was really worried for Macy. And to be honest so was I. Yes, Macy and I used to hang. And before I knew she was using me, I kinda liked her. Who wouldn't like a sexy red head.

"Oh! I almost forgot." Blair handed me her elite black credit card. "Take this."

"What's this for? You know I'm just kidding about the 'owe me' part."

"For your night with Ava." She rolled her eyes.

Right! Blair and Daisy decided to have their shrink session Friday night. Tonight! To convince Ava to let Daisy stay out late, she bribed her with a night at the movies. With my help, Daisy could stay until 12. Overnight was still a "no-no".

"I kinda feel bad about stealing Daisy, so treat her sis to something nice." Blair smiled. "Oh, and please don't tell Daisy about this. She is still uneasy about taking money from me."

"You don't need to convince me," I took the card. "What's the limit on this? Can I get away with buying a new car?"

"Very funny," Blair mocked. "That's to use on Ava. And ONLY for Ava. You can starve for all I care."

"What if Ava wants a car," I smirked.

"Whatever," Blair smiled. "Just make her have a good night."

"I didn't hear a no," I whispered to myself.

"What's that?"

"Oh nothing."

..................................................................

"Lets go!" Ava practically jumped as soon as she got into the back seat of my car.

"Someone is excited," I smiled.

"Calm down, Ava." Daisy said, sitting shotgun. Her tone shifted into a mother vibe, her usually demeanor when dealing with a hyper Ava. "I don't want you exhausting yourself."

"I feel fine. I took my meds, I have my inhaler, and Luca is here for me. Nothing bad will happen." Ava beamed with excitement.

Ava never really got out because of her health. But with the settlement, we could finally afford descent meds and thus allowing her to do more productive activities. So it was only natural for her to be lively.

"Still," Daisy scolded. "I want you to take care of yourself."

"Oh relax," I spoke up. "She's fine. But if you're really worried, maybe we should all stay-"

"No," Ava and Daisy said in union. Blushing at the same time.

"Alright then," I chuckled. "Off we go."

After dropping off Daisy, Ava and I went to one of those luxurious malls near the docks. Only the best for her, and with Blair's card we would definitely get the best night.

"So, who is Daisy's partner?" Ava asked as we sat down in a high end ice cream parlor. One of those places that serve gold shavings as a topping. Eating gold, another way rich people flexed their wealth, I thought.

"Just a classmate from school."

"Duh!" Ava rolled eyes as blue as Daisy's.

She may be the younger sister, but Ava was a head taller and still growing. Plus, she was already filling up in both hips and chest. She'd be turning heads soon. Come to think of it, she already is from the looks she's getting from the many horny teens around. Guess its more appropriate to say she'll be stopping people at their tracks soon enough.

"But who is it?"

"Have you ever heard of Blair-"

"You mean the rising super star athlete?"

"You heard of her?"

"Ya, she's amazing!" Ava exclaimed. "People say she has no equal!"

"Of course," I smiled. Handing Ava the menu. "So, what do you want to get?"

"Oh," Ava smiled weakly. You know a place is expensive when they don't put the price. And Ava could tell. "I think I'll have the vanilla ice cream on a cone."

"Ava, we didn't come all the way here to just get a cone. Get something with gold on it."

"You sure?"

"Of course." I beamed. "Lets go crazy."

"Alright," Ava chuckled. "I'll get the Ultimate Sundae."

"Great choice."

As we waited for our order. In stepped the last person I thought I'd see today, Macy. What are the odds of that! Probably high in fact. This is a luxurious mall. If Macy was to go anywhere, it would be at a place like this.

"Is that Macy," Ava said with glimmer in her eyes.

"You know her as well?"

"She's in the same team as Blair. They are amazing together!"

"Huh," I didn't know Ava followed them. Then again Blair and Macy were kinda famous in our city. Getting attention whenever they played. I think they got into the national team to compete in the olympics. I'm not sure. I don't follow them.

"Do you know her as well?" Ava asked curiously.

"We do go to the same school."

"Wow," she said in awe. "Can you introduce me?"

"You know what," I thought back to my conversation with Blair. "Yes."

I was going to talk to Macy anyways. Why not now? With Ava as a buffer, maybe she wouldn't be such a dick.

But as I got closer to towering girl, I felt uneasy. She didn't look in the mood to be disturbed, especially by the likes of me. But it was too late. She saw me.

"Great," Macy groaned.

"Hello to you too," I forced a smile.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Hiking," I smirked sarcastically.

That earned me a frightful glare.

"Getting ice cream. This is an ice cream parlor after all."

"Yes, one made for people like me," She spat out. "Shouldn't you be getting yours at a street stand."

"I would, but I'm to lazy to relocate."

"Whatever," she rolled her eyes, setting them on Ava. "Isn't your date a bit too young? I knew you're a loser, but pedo is new."

The young girl was still smiling at us. Eager to meet Macy. "She's my kid sis. I wanted to treat her out tonight."

"And I care because..."

"She's a fan of yours." I said plainly. Getting a bit annoyed on how Macy was acting. But I understood why. She was mad at Blair. Her anger was just projecting at me. "Look, the last thing I want to do is disturb you. But my sis really wants to meet you."

"Well I don't want to meet her."

"Can you just say hi? It will mean a lot to her."

"I don't care."

"I'll pay for your order."

"Really?" That seemed to get her attention. "A guy like you?"

"Yup," I smiled.

"Alright then," she smirked.

It wasn't like she couldn't pay. Its just that she never thought someone like me could afford this. And I couldn't. Not without Blair's card.

"Just know that I don't go cheap."

"I guessed that."

"You really are serious about this." She looked at me with question. Maybe thinking this was a bluff.

"I'd do anything for my kid sis."

"Fine," She groaned. "I'll just say hi."

We walked over to an eager Ava. Her eyes radiating with pure joy as Macy and I joined her at the table.

"Oh my goooooodness!" She sang. "Its really you."

"In the flesh," Macy said with a bored expression.

"I'm sorry if I'm acting crazy. Its just that you're just so amazing. And meeting you is kinda like a dream for me."

"Really," Macy asked. Slightly taken aback.

"Yup! Ever since I saw you play, I became a fan." Ava smiled her pretty smile. One that made hearts melt. And from the looks of it, it worked on Macy too. "You're amazing!"

Macy smiled back, clearly flattered.

"Right." I finally spoke up. "Ava, you already know Macy. So Macy, this is Ava."

"Oh my," Ava blushed. "Silly. me" She extended her hand. "My name's Ava. Its a pleasure to meet you."

"Its a pleasure to meet you as well." The big redhead actually accepted the handshake quite happily.

The small blonde giggled cutely. "Will you be joining us?"

"Well," Macy looked down at me. "Luca offered to pay for my ice cream, so I guess I can hang around for a minute."

The two girls talked the entire time. Well, Macy talked and Ava listened with pure wonder and awe. And Macy seemed to like the attention.

That was a looooong "minute". Thought she was only going to say hi? It thought with a smile.

Ava had that effect. She could alter the mood of all those around her. People could just feel her genuine heart. And this was no different with Macy, no matter how hard she tried to act disinterested at first. Now the amazon redhead was an entire different person. Smiling and telling joke, trying to impress the smaller girl. And Ava was more than happy to indulge her.

When the ice cream came, I watched whole heartedly as Ava basked over her share. Even Macy smiled when she staffed her cute little face.

"I'm so full." Ava moaned as she finished my banana split.

"I hope not," I smiled. "I'll need help with all that pop corn we planned to buy for the movie."

"There is always space for pop corn!"

"Ya, Luca," Macy joined in. "Pop corn is like mostly air anyways."

"Exactly," Ava beamed.

"Just don't over do it. I don't want to get in trouble for giving you a stomach ache or something."

"I'm not a kid anymore." Ava rolled her eyes as she got off her seat. "I don't get stomach aches."

"Where you going?"

"To the lady's room."

"Need help?"

"I'm not a kid anymore," she huffed cutely. Stomping off cutely.

"She is something," Macy said with a smile.

"She is," I returned the smile. "Thanks for being nice."

"Well I had too. This was some expensive ice," she chuckled. "Plus, Ava is apparently my biggest fan. I couldn't really disappoint."

"Still. Thank you."

A silent second ensued as Macy's expression got sad. "She's Pixie's sister. Isn't she?"

"What gave it away?"

"They look alike." She groaned. "Ava is just taller. And WAY more charming."

"Right." I said softly.

I could see Macy's mind racing. Troubled by the events that occurred. She needed someone to talk to. A friend.

"Macy, how are you holding up?"

"Like you care." She scoffed.

"Honestly, I do. And so does Blair."

"She doesn't give a damn about anyone but herself."

"You believe that?"

She didn't respond.

"All I know is that she is worried about you. Really wants to make amends."

"Well she can fuck off. If she wants a friend, tell her to go find Pixie."

"Does it have to be like that?"

"Of course," Macy scoffed. Frustration in her eyes. "She was my friend. And yet she chose that bitch over me. Dumping me like trash."

"Is that how you really see it?"

"Its how it is!"

I could see the hurt in her eyes. One from rejection. I knew that feeling, I was used to it. But I don't think girls like Macy or Blair were. Maybe that's why she acted like the world was against her.

"We were like sisters." She spoke, treading closely to tears. "Yet it feels like she doesn't care about me anymore."

"Macy," I spoke gentle. "I know for a fact that Blair cares about you. She keeps telling me how bad she feels."

"All of a sudden you are friends with Blair," Macy mocked.

"We talk. Why does everyone think its impossible for me to be friends with her," I chuckled.

"Well..." She smiled weakly. "Its Blair."

"Ya," I knew what she meant. "But I'm serious. She really regrets how things ended between you two. She wants to make things right. You just need to give her a chance to show it."

I subconsciously held her hand for comfort. Surprisingly, she let me. We sat in silence for a bit. Ignoring the angry whispers from the other customers, annoyed from our little commotion. But I didn't care. My focus was Macy.

"Sorry I took so long," came the chirpy voice of Ava as she sat back down. Breaking the awkward moment we were having. "There was a line at the ladies room. Its so unfair, because the guy's room is empty."

"That's because we don't conjugate at the restroom."

"Whatever," Ava rolled her eyes. "Anyways, did I miss something interesting."

"Yup," I smirked as the redhead collected herself. "Macy asked me out."

"What!?"

"He wishes." The large redhead scoffed. "Like you can even have me."

"Haha. She can definitely find someone better." Ava teased.

"Better than me!" I mocked shock. "I'm a catch!"

"Whatever," Ava giggled. "Hey! Shouldn't we head to the theatre? The movie is about to start."

"Right. I almost forgot about the movie."

"Uhm, Luca." Ava looked at me and motioned Macy with her eyes, not so discretely.

"What are you doing?" I knew what she wanted.

"Ahem," She motioned Macy again.

"Are you alright, Ava?"

"I'm fine, Luca," she started shake her head towards Macy, who was now smiling.

"Are you sure? You seem to-"

"Luca!"

"Alright, alright," I chuckled at the frustrated Ava. Turning towards Macy, I spoke, "I think Ava wants me to ask if you want to join us for the movie."

Ava frowned at me. But looked at Macy with her large, pleading, puppy eyes.

"So... Would you like to join us?" .

Macy smiled at Ava. Looking way better than when she came in. Guess all she needed was someone to talk to. Someone to listen. Someone to be a friend.

"Sure."

..............................................................................................................................................................................

Macy

This was not the night I planned. It was better. I was suppose to meet up with a group of "friends" to watch a movie. But then I bumped into the last person I wanted to see, Luca.

He bribed me to say hi to his "kid sis". Apparently she follows my amateur career in sports. I agreed, thinking he was bluffing, surely he could not afford me. But he was... serious.

The next thing I know, I'm talking with a charming girl who was interested on what I had to say. It was nice being admired. Especially from someone genuine, not like those fake kids at school.

Surprisingly, I enjoyed my time with Ava and, annoyingly, Luca. It was like a breath of fresh air. I didn't have to act for their respect, Ava already looked up to me and Luca... Well, he was easy to be with him.

"So... Would you like to join us?" .

"Sure."

I thought about saying no, but why not try something new. This may be better than watching with my "friends", they'd text and talk over the film. The couples making out 10 minutes in. Fucking 2 minutes after. Acting like they owned the theatre. And they did. At least their parents did.

The movie they chose also sucked. The one Ava chose was a remake of a 3D animated film I wanted to see. I couldn't suggest it to my friends because it would hurt my image.

So the chose was simple. I canceled on my "friends". Not that I cared about them. We only hanged because we were cast into the same clique. Besides that, we had nothing in common. Maybe if we were going to a party then I'd ditch Luca. But we weren't. And I really needed a break from my so called "friends".

After the film, we hung around the mall. I noticed Ava fidgeted a lot. Like she was uncomfortable in her cloths. It didn't take a genius to figure out that she had outgrown her bra. So I suggested we go lingerie shopping.

No doubt Luca would like to take part in this venture. I smirked at the thought.

.............................................

"Are you sure, Macy," Ava asked, uneasily. "I mean its a bit much. Right?"

"I think it makes you look hot," I smirked.

Still filling in, but soon she would be a babe. A long legged blonde, with striking blue eyes, a tight/curvy body, and a smile that killed. If her breasts and ass keeps growing, she'd rival Blair. Not the height, but definitely with overall looks.

"You'd kill your boyfriend with that."

"I don't have a boyfriend," she giggled.

"Why not," I helped adjust the strap.

"I'm only 14."

"At that age I already fu-" I stopped myself, seeing her large innocent blue eyes on me. "I already had several boyfriends. Anyways, why don't we go show Luca what we got?"

"Ya," She giggled again. "He would love to see what you're wearing."

"That's the idea," I whispered to myself.

I checked myself in the large mirror. And yes, I was stunning. I had on a black, mesh, babydoll lingerie. My skin seen through the thin cloth in a provocative manner. Yet the attire kept enough just to make people wonder, lust, and eager to rip me bare. Ya, Luca would definitely love-

I scrounged my nose. Scolding the thoughts away.

"Come on," Ava pulled me out, much to my surprise. "Luca!" She posed "What do you think?"

"Wow," his was shocked. "That's... That's A bit much isn't it?"

"Ya, I thought so too," Ava pouted cutely. "But Macy said it's pretty on me."

"Its pretty, no doubt. But maybe something less... I mean more... Containing? Something your age?"

"Relax, Luca. She will grow into it," I said. Placing my hands on my hip, posing for him.

"That's what I'm scared of." Luca sighed. Not even looking at me. "Fine, but pick an additional piece. Something normal. Wouldn't want Daisy to see only that."

"Ya sure," Ava skipped back into the stalls. Leaving Luca and I.

"You know she's 14. You should stop treating her like a child." I said slightly annoyed at being overlooked.

"I guess," he sighed, finally noticing me for the first time. "Well there is no doubt that you're not a child."

I rolled my eyes, but smiled inside.

.....................................................
 
I dragged the pair through go-carting, a round of pool, and bowling. Not wanting the night to end. Luca was reluctant to do any of it. Even when I offered to pay. But the trick was convincing Ava. I noticed how he broke under her pleas, like a caring older brother that did anything for his baby sis. And that made him somehow more desirable.

"Come on Luca," Ava begged. "We barely go out."

"We have a curfew."

"You signed us for a late pass. We still have time!"

"Ok. Ok." Luca huffed, defeated. "But only for an hour."

"Yes," Ava screamed as she gave him a kiss.

I convinced Ava to come karaoke on my yacht (well my family's yacht). I sold them on singing, but what I really wanted to do was drink. And it was the only place I could bring Ava without being frowned on by bartenders, bouncers and of course Luca.

Everything went as planned. Ava got to sing. And I got my drinks. Only Luca was being a wet towel, gave this lame excuse about driving when I offered him a beer.

Sucks for him. I will have fun either way. Drowning my problems in a bottle. Plus, with Luca around, I was in safe hands.

On my eighth shot, things started to blur. Ava and I wanted to stay longer, but Luca insisted that it was time to go. He suggested I stay at the yacht, but I wanted to go home. And again, Luca - being a spoiled sport - wouldn't let me drive. Such a pussy!

The next thing I remember was trudging to his puny, broken car. Being forced onto a cramped passenger's seat. Driving off to drop Ava then me.

By the time we arrived back at their orphanage, Ava was asleep. Guess she was more tired than she showed. She cutely snored as Luca lifted her up in his arms, like the princess she was to him.

"I wont take long," Luca said as her carried her inside. He was really sweet. A loser, no doubt, but sweet.

The drive back to my place was spent in mindless conversation. I tried to get Luca to drive us to a club, but again he said I had enough to drink. He had no idea how much more I could take. But nonetheless, I let him drive me home. I had other plans.

"Well, here we hmfff-"

I cut him off with a kiss. Pushing myself onto him. Hands grabbing the back of his neck to lock him in. But as things got hot, something strange happened... He pushed me away.

"Ok," he huffed. "I was not expecting that."

"Just shut up and kiss me," I slurred.

"Macy, wait," he said nervously.

I pulled him in for a kiss. But he resisted.

"I don't think this is a good idea."

"Oh come on." I huffed. "I know you'll like this. I'm even wearing that skimpy piece from the store. The one you loved."

"Right," he said. I pulled him, but again he resisted. "I'm sorry Macy. We cant-"

"Oh, stop being a loser for once. I had a bottle to drink. So what? I'm not drunk yet. I know what I'm doing." I scoffed. Advancing again.

"Its not just that," he stopped me.

"The fuck, Luca! Are you seriously cock blocking yourself? Do you know how many guys will kill to be in your place?"

"I can imagine," he laughed. "I'm pretty sure I'll kill myself tomorrow. But still..." He held my hands and smiled. "We shouldn't do this."

"Stop being a fucking virgin saint." I rolled my eyes, "I want this."

"I know what you think you want." He spoke gently.

Those words got me.

"Macy," he continued. "As much as I want this, we cant. Because like tonight, this," he motioned us. "Is a distraction from what's troubling you. I mean, if this was any other night would you still want to sleep with me?"

I frowned. He was right in some sense. But I wasn't going to agree to it.

"And I'm no saint." He chuckled. "I'd definitely take advantage of you. But only if you are emotionally vulnerable or drunk. But not both. I have standards."

I rolled my eyes, trying hard to hide my smile.

"Why don't we just wait till tomorrow. If you still feel the same way by then, send me a text. I'll come in flash... I mean, not 'cum in a flash'... I'll try not to... I'll... I'll just shut up now."

"Whatever," I said with a chuckle. Slowly, I got out of the car before addressing him. "Just so you know. You missed a great opportunity."

"I guess," I smiled. "I'm sorry, Macy."

"Ya. You will be."

With a silent farewell, he left me with my heart throbbed. It was nice of him being considerate, but I didn't want considerate. I wanted a good fuck. Maybe I was lucky, he probably sucks at it anyways.

With a frown, I stumped into my empty home. Guess I'll have to relieve myself. Or...

I smiled. There was someone else I could do. I pulled my phone out and dialed.

"Hey, its Macy" I spoke. "Ya, I'm one of the girls you met at the club... The really tall ones... Yup, we had a threeway... Do you want to-" I smiled at his response. "...I'll see you in a bit."

Guess I'll be getting some with mister big tonight.