- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you all for the reviews and suggestions. It helped me shape this story. When I wrote the last chapter, I had so many paths to pick from. And here are the few I considered taking.

1. Daisy dies. Blair gets too distressed that she losses herself. And the only person she can talk to is Luca. Which makes things worse as he is dedicated on finding Daisy. She ends up telling him about everything and things fall apart...

2. Daisy survives but commits suicide later. This will break Blair. She will get depressed and find comfort in Luca. (I did not choose this because Daisy is not living for herself. She lives for her sister, Ava. So even if she is at her lowest, she will not take her own life.)

3. Blair not caring what she does. But it did not fit her character. Blair loves dominating people. But she is not a horrible person. She just does not know how to project her more intimate emotions.

There are several other path I considered. But I believe many of you guessed which one I would take.

Enjoy!




................................................................................

Blair

As my eyes opened, I was greeted with a horrible hangover. On top of that, my body was wrapped in a warm cuddle by a rather large girl. It took me a while to realize it was Macy.

"Morning beautiful," Macy said as she woke up and licked the side of my face, her version of a morning kiss.

A rather low groan followed, coming from the feet of the bed. One quick look and I found a large man, butt naked. He had a great body, obviously drunk me had great taste. But sober me was not pleased. I might have over done it last night.

With a swift kicked, the man fell off my bed. Waking up in a freight.

"What the fu-u-u," he stammered as the sight of Macy and I cuddling lifted his anger... and his large penis.

"Dont even think about it," I snarled at him. "You had your fun last night, now go!"

He did not want to leave just yet, but I glared him down. With a grunt, and a whispered cuss, he picked up his cloths and left. I did not care how he left, all that mattered was that he was gone.

"Now that we are all alone," Macy said, rubbing my side. "Why don't we have a small morning..." she kissed my neck, "...warmup?"

I sighed. As much as I wanted to have more sex, my head was still in pain. What happened yesterday?

I was pissed with mom, and really disappointed. I met up with Macy and the girls to hit the clubs, danced and then met some college athletes... and mister big. We got drunk together and came back here for sex.

I smiled at the recollection. I could get rather out of control sometimes. Yesterday was not the wildest night, but it was fun and destressing. I need it. As good as it was to sate my anger at mom, it was still nowhere near as great compared to having "fun" with...

PIXIE!

My gaze fell over the nightstand and my heart sunk. She was not there. I started to freak as it all came back to me. I remember using her as an aphrodisiac, sharing a three way kiss with her and Macy (well she was shared in the kiss). More and more memories flooded my head, making me feel really dark.

I USED HER TO GET THE MAN OFF!!!

My worry escalated, anything could have happened to her. I was drunk! What I remembered from last night was already horrible, what else have I done to her? For all I know she might be dead.

"Fuck," I yelled as I started to search the bed.

"Is everything alright," Macy asked with concern.

Fuck, Macy is still here. I frowned. "Macy get up."

"What... Why?"

"Just get up," I practically pulled her off the bed. Searching her body for any signs of Pixie.

"What the hell is going on," Macy blurted as she swat my hand while I was looking between her ass cheeks.

I was worried. I needed to get Macy out. I would not risk her finding out about Pixie. Who knows what she would do.

"Blair, what's wrong?"

"Nothing," I lied. "Just thought we got tatoos."

"Oh... I dont recall getting one." She laughed. "But then again we were wasted last night. It might have been a dream."

"Ya... Thanks goodness, mom would have killed me." I faked a laugh. I need to kick her out. "Hey Macy, last night went rather-"

"Out of control," she smirked, eying my body like a hungry wolf.

"Ya," I continued. "And my mom cannot find out about-"

"Dont worry, I wont say a thing," she cut me off again. I did not appreciate it.

"Thanks," I faked smiled for her benefit. "I'm not sure when mom will come home, so I need you to... You know."

"...Head out," she gave out a disappointing smile before nodding in understanding.

"Thanks." I kissed her with vigor, a simple act to make her leave happy. With my help, she made her way out with a smile. Taking one of my cars as we had left her's at the club.

Now alone, I could find Pixie.

I rushed back to the bedroom and took the bed apart... NOTHING. The more I searched the more I panicked. Maybe the guy accidentally got her? Or Macy?

"Where the hell is she," I freaked.

There was nothing on the white sheets. No red stain or smudge. At least she was not squished. A realization that gave me little comfort. Regret hitting hard. Anxiety consuming me. Emotion flooding my heavy head. I would have broken down if it wasn't for the small tingle I felt in...

MY VAGINA!!!

I acted fast. Throwing my hands at my crotch, slowly parting myself. With close inspection I found her. She was stuck on me, glued by dry cum between my folds.

"Fuck," I whimpered. What have I done...

With great care I pried her off then inspected her, but could not see if she was breathing. She was so small. I needed her bigger, I needed to see if she was alright.

"Where is that bloody gun?" I said after gently laying her on my bed. I fumbling through my stuff, throwing things around in search for it. "Fuck... Where it that- Ah! Yes!"

I turning back towards Pixie, raised the height percentage to 100% and shot. In an instant she was back to her full, yet small, height.

Instead of finding relief, it felt like my soul shattered. The bigger she was, the clearer I saw her body marked black and blue. Every inch of her scarred with a visible indication of what I had done. A sight that made me feel like a monster.

"Pixie," I softly said. My voice sounded weak, at the brink of cracking with sorrow. The more I looked at her the more I felt tears forming in the corner of my eyes. I was not used to having so much emotion gang up on me at once. "Pixie..."

My voice now rasped, my breath heavy. I lowered myself over her, fingers gently touching her broken body. Her skin was so cold... I placed my trembling hand on her small face, fearing the worse.

"Pix..." I stuttered. "Daisy please..."

I needed to find a pulse or anything that told me she was alive. I grabbed her blue, small wrist... Nothing. I tried her neck... Nothing.

"No, Daisy..." my hand was on her small chest, waiting patiently for a sign of life... Then I felt it, a small rise as she took a breath.

SHE'S ALIVE!

"Daisy," my heart skipped, yet still riddled with guilt and distress. Confusing foreign emotions invaded me, making me feel like a devil Daisy and many others thought I was.

I gently pulled her cold body next to mine. Carrying her in my arms as I sat on the bed, caressing her like a child next to my heart. I looked at her broken lips, her dark eyes and face swollen.

"Daisy," I started to sob. "I... I am so sorry..."

I run my fingers through her crusty, golden hair... she did not stir.

"Please, Daisy." My eyes now fully flooded. "Please wake up... I am so sorry..."

Nothing.

"Daisy..." My tears dropped on her pretty, yet broken, little face. I run my thumb across her cheek and wiped it off. My hand rested on the side of her face, completely dwarfing it. What I would give to see her bright blue eyes stare back at me. In anger, in fear, in glee, in any manner at all...

"But please open." I whimpered.

Nothing.

"Come on." I sobbed. "I said I am sorry. Just wake up!"

My heart broke. I could not take it anymore. I held her tightly, too scared to let her go. Fearing that if I did she would slip out of this life. Pressing my own face onto her neck as I cried my eyes out for the first time in a long time.

"Ahh..." came a soft and hurtful sound.

"DAISY!" I raised myself and looked at her through teary eyes. She was clearly showing signs of pain. Still completely out, but at least she was responding.

Her face was scrunched up. It took me a while, but I finally realized she was in pain. I was hugging her too tightly! Even when I was trying to be nice I still hurt her...

I had to do something. She was in so much agony and crying over it was not going to help. I suppressed my feelings, wiped my eyes and gently lowered her on the bed. I grabbed the nearby blanket and wrapped it around her cold body. She seemed still...

Just looking at her huddled up in my large bed made me feel a bit at easy. But then I saw her broken face and my heart broke. She was so small, gentle and fragile. Such a darling did not deserve this...

"How could I do these to you?" I whispered sadly, softly pushing the golden hair off her pretty face. With great care I planted a kiss on her forehead. "I am so sorry."

....................................................

Daisy needed medical attention. But if I just brought her to a hospital, people would ask questions. And I did not know how to answer them. I need some help.

There was only one person who could help me with this, Jim. A family friend I knew since I was small. He worked for my father, and after my dad died his services were at my mother's and my disposal. He was in all sense loyal to our family.

Jim was supposedly an adviser. But I knew he did more than give advice. My dad always said "if you wanted a problem taken cared of, Jim was your guy". And it was true. He got me out of many sticky situations. And this was the stickiest situation I ever found myself in.

"Blair what is this," he asked as he stared questioningly at me, then Daisy on the bed.

"Its... Its a mistake." I did not know how to explain myself to him. I could not even look him in the eyes. He was like an older brother to me and it hurt knowing he was disappointed.

Sure, my friends and I got in many troubles with the law and Jim always got us out. But this was not like getting caught vandalizing, in possession of drugs, stealing or breaking minor laws. I kidnapped Daisy, abused her and almost ended her life!

"Jim... I... I did not know who else to call." I said sadly.

"Did you call the cops?" He asked.

"No," I replied. I appreciated that he stayed calm, collected and professional. I would feel a million times worse if he berated me. Though I would deserve it.  "I thought it would be best to call you first."

"Good."

Without another word, he pulled out his phone and called someone. They exchanged few words before he hanged up. I did not know who it was or what it was about, but I knew I could trust him.

"Ok Blair. We need to bring..." He paused.

"...Daisy." I said for him.

"... Daisy... to the hospital."

"Right... I'll just change and-"

"You're not coming." he said quite sternly.

"But Jim, I-"

"No buts, Blair. You need to stay as far away from this as possible." He sighed. "I called a good doctor friend of mine. He will see to your friend here, make sure we understand her condition to create a liable story. Then doc, your friend and I will head to the hospital." He walked over to Daisy to checked on her. "But while we wait, you need to tell me everything."

I told him what I could, leaving out the shrinking. I did not want him to know about it. I certainly knew that Daisy too did not want anyone else knowing about her device. Its clear to me that such a thing in the wrong hands was quite... Harmful.

The story I told ended up sounding more of me sexually abusing Daisy. And as I heard myself, I realized how monstrous I really was to her. And knowing that she went through it the size of my pinky made things even worse.

Jim was visibly disturbed, in fact even I was. These types of stories weren't rare amongst my social class - rich person sexually harass poor, pretty, little girl - but he never expected me being part of the tale. Especially playing the role of the abuser. Even I had a hard time hearing myself tell it. So I don't blame him for feeling this way.

There was an awkward silence that followed. But luckily for me, Jim said nothing to make me feel worse. Instead we just sat in awkward silence until his friend, this Doctor Hanz, arrived. The man was an older fellow. Quite short compared to us and a bit round. But he seemed like he knew what he was doing, and more importantly he was discreet. Not once did he ask what happened. A professional, just like Jim.

Doc examined Daisy and found that she had several broken ribs, a fractured leg and arm and a dislocated shoulder. But he needed an x-ray scan to be sure. The shoulder he put back in place, but the rest would have to be mended in the hospital.

He cleaned her cuts and dressed them. To my shame, Doc noted how she was covered from head to toe with cum. I guess it would be a surprise since they didn't know the full shrinking story. For all doc and Jim knew, I just cum a lot.

"So..." Jim spoke as soon as doc stood up.

"Car accident." Doc replied. "It would explain her injuries."

I felt uneasy hearing them create a lie to protect me. But then again I didn't have the moral high ground in this matter.

"I was thinking the same thing." Turning over to me, Jim asked, "Was there a guy involved?"

"Yes." I said sadly.

"Did he-"

"No." They wanted to make sure this wont be seem as rape, even if it borderline was. "He never cummed in her."

"Good," Jim said in a monotone voice. Obviously this was not good. "So doc, you mind taking her to the hospital? I'll deal with the rest."

"Sure." The older man said.

They sorted out some details in hushed whispers, which I did not like. But what could I do? They are here because of me...

"Wait, Jim." I interrupted as he was about to pick Daisy up. "What uhm..."

"Don't worry about anything. We will fix this." He held my arm for reassurance. I knew he was disappointed, but he was always going to be there for me. "Just make sure to stay here. Before we sort everything out, I need you to lay low."

"Jim I cant just stay away. I need to do something."

"Well Blair, you already did something," Jim replied sharply, it stung. "Look, Doc will make sure she gets treated. I will make sure you will be kept out of this. And you need to make this easy for us by not doing anything rash until things are sorted out."

I did not like what I was hearing. But he was right, this was all my doing. They were just making sure I will not be implicated in any of this. Which felt wrong. I was once again getting out of trouble because I could. I should be punished for this...

Jim had nothing else to say. And I had nothing else to ask. With great sorrow I watched helplessly as they took Daisy away from me.

..................................................

Its been hours and I did not know what to do. I got a text from Jim saying what hospital they dropped Daisy at. I asked if I could come see her, to which he simply replied no. I called Jim to argue, but he would not have me near her. I hated doing nothing. I was a girl of action! Not one who sits in the corner waiting to be told what to do.

 Being alone was difficult for me emotionally, and as I sat in my room, dark types of feels swelled within. It's at these lonely moments where negative thoughts dominated my mind, making me feel all kinds of bad. On top of that, my bottled up feeling from earlier threatened to bust with a renewed rage.

"I need a distraction." I huffed.

I rushed to the closet and changed into my sports attire. I had to go out. I needed air. Being inside made me feel like I was suffocating, like the walls were closing in. Running always cleared my head, so that was what I would do. I tied my running shoes and bolted out.

I tried to run away from the guilt and regrets that were haunting me. Ran away from my troubles. Running... but failing to keep the building emotions within.

I bolted down the road. But no matter how fast or far I went, my heart still ached. First from my mother ditching me on this special day. Then from the roller coaster ride of emotion, wondering if I killed or lost Pixie... Daisy. Then actually finding her and seeing something much worse!

But this did not make sense! Why did I feel this way? My mom always ditched me on important days. Why would now be different? And Pixie was my toy. She was nothing to me. Why did I care if she was lost or dead? Why did seeing her so broken and bruised make my heart burn with upmost sorrow and regret. Why did this all bother me!?!

Nonetheless, my mother ditching broke my heart. "Losing" Daisy for the short time and seeing her broken and bruised shattered the broken pieces. And now, not being able to do anything riddled my mind with dark thoughts and emotions, obliterating what was left of me.

I thought I was in control of everything... But no. I could not get my mother to see me. I could not keep Pixie safe and over all I lost control to the darker side of me.

In fact, I was never in control of anything! Despite what people saw in me, what they called me, "Alpha, queen, GODDESS!"  It all was a lie! I was just... Human.

I turned off the the road and dashed towards the woods. As I run passed tress, I barely saw where I was going. My mind was clouded with emotional and my eyes were accumulating heavy tears. I did not see an outgrown root in my path. Before long, I found myself falling on the ground, tumbling down a hill. Hitting the ground hard.

I could not take it anymore. The physical pain was what finally broke me.

"FUUUUCCKKKKKK!!!"

I screamed my lungs out. I was on my back, my hair tangling in twigs and dirt. But I didn't care. Tears finally started to pour and I sobbed like I haven't done since I lost my father. Years worth of emotions finally pouring out, and it felt like it would never stop. But I did not give one damn about it. With all these feelings crushing down on me, crying was the only thing that made me feel better... Even if it was just a bit.

This could not get any worse, I thought to myself. But of course life was not always fair. My heart stopped as I heard a footsteps, then...

"Blair..."