- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the long wait. I have been doing my thesis again. Anyways, I added another character. She is crazy for Blair.

...............................................................................

Macy

Practise was rather tiring. I should not have slacked the past months, now my stamina and agility was not as good as it was. It would take about 2 to 3 weeks to get back to my former glory.

But looking over at the still wet body of Blair, I felt the same envy, awe and love I had for her since the day we met. She was perfect. Even in practise she still had her ferocity, agility and precision. Maintaining such high performance from start to finish. There were only a few athletes I met with such spirit, and Blair topped them all.

Blair had been my best friend since elementary. And our friendship had blossomed to be more. She was my first woman experience. And I got to say she knew her way around a my body. Her fingers had a magic touch and her tongue was in another league. Even in sex her performance was legendary.

Our relationship was rather complex now. We were friends as we were rivals. We made love on occasion but chose to not date. Though I would not mind if we did.

In reality I was more interested in this friendship than Blair. I wanted her with such passion it hurt when she showed less interest. But as long as she talked to me and let me indulge in her body, on occasion, I guess I cannot complain. There were many more people who felt the same way about Blair but they would never even get a glance from her. I could do more than glance.

"Damn, my back hurts," Blair complained as she took off her wet, tight top. Her breasts, strapped in a sports bra, threatening to burst out of its tight containment. "I should probably get a boob reduction."

"What," I snapped out of my daydream. "You wouldn't dare!"

Blair chuckled. "Coach seems to agree with me. Even my personal trainer says I could up my speed if I reduce a cup."

"Well coach is an idiot," I huffed. "And you should consider getting a new trainer."

"Haha, I do not see why are so worked up about it," Blair lied. She knew I loved her body. Her smirk just told me she was playing.

"Well I am passionate about our national treasures. If anything threatens to damage it, I will surely riot."

Blair laughed. I loved her laugh. "And these," she stroked her breasts. "Are national treasures?"

"The only one I care about." I said and made my way towards her.

I am a tall girl, about 194 cm (6'4 ft). But Blair was still 15 cm (1/2 ft) taller than me. Not many men made we feel small and even fewer women did. Then there is Blair. The only one who makes me feel small and weak. Yet I loved her for it.

I reached for her sports bra wanting to rip it . She usually liked to be rubbed after a good practise. And this was a good time to initiate some physical romance. Yes we were in the school's locker/changing room, but it was only the 2 of us left. We decided to stay an extra hour after practise to do more drills. And now all alone, this was a good time to do other physical activities.

"Wait," Blair said as she held my hands just shy from touching her glorious breasts.

"What's wrong," I asked concerned.

"I cant do this now," She said with a frown. "I am not really in the mood."

What a lie. She was always in the mood. The thing about this girl was that she had an abundant amount of energy. If she wanted, she could do days of sex none stop. Something was up. "Blair, you know you can talk to me. We haven't done this in a while and I really need so distress right now. So if there is something going on, you can tell me."

"I know," She sighed. "I am just not in the mood."

She would not give in. She made up her mind. It annoyed me that she would not talk, and it annoyed me even more that she would not let me touch her. My body was so sexually frustrated. I needed release and staring at this goddess of a woman in front of me was not helping. In a huff and said, "Fine whatever."

Blair smiled at me as she put on a dry loose shirt. She was not going to take a shower with me? This was not like her. After every practise she was the first to strip, then bask at the envious looks of all our teammates who could only dream to get a portion of her beauty.

"You still joining us at the mall?" I decided to let go of the shower situation. Maybe she had something important to do at home.

"Uhm... About that." She smiled. "I might not be able to make it tonight."

"What!?" I was shocked. "We planned this since last week. What do you have that is so important to ditch me."

"I have plans... And homework."

"Homework?" She definitely was hiding something. "When did you ever care about homework?"

"When have I not," She frowned, clearly not liking the interrogation. "Name one time I haven't actually given in my work? You know my mother. If she hears I'm slacking, she will have my head."

She did have a point. Her mother was a lion. The only person I knew who actually scared Blair. That is saying something. But still, Blair had a secret. It was not like her refuse sex or a shower or even ditch on a plan we set since last week.

She had been acting strange since the start of this school year. And all I could think of was this Pixie girl. Ever since she saw the small figure of that bitch, she instantly had another interest.

Usually when Blair picked a person to torment, it was because they had wronged her in some way. But this Pixie came out of nowhere and Blair made it her weekly goal to torment her. It had gotten to the point that Blair looked forward to nothing else. By this time she usually got bored and gone for her next victim. But no, this Pixie was different.

The bitch was Blair's center of attention and I could not help but feel jealous I was no longer that center. Am I just over thinking it or was there something more? Blair did align her schedule to fit Pixie's. Made time to torment the little brat. Maybe its because the bug was just easy prey? Or maybe there was... No, Blair is too good for that thing.

Then there was that computer nerd boy asking around for his lost friend, Pixie, or was it Daisy. He was also looking for Blair. Apparently he thought she knew about the bug's sudden disappearance. Did Blair have something to do with it?

All I know was that Pixie was missing and Blair was acting strange. I might just be over thinking it, I am sexually frustrated, but if there was something going on. I would find out.

"You know I can help with your homework," if I pressure her I might get her to open up. "I could come over and we could work on it together."

"Its physics," she said rather quickly. "I don't think you can help much."

"Oh... well I dont mind hanging out with you as you work. I could-"

"No."

"Come on, Blair. I wont be a bother in fact I-"

"I said no!" She raised her voice. 

"Sorry," I mumbled. I was not used to Blair yelling at me. I made my heart ache. Why didn't she want my help?

Blair sighed. "Look, Macy. I have to stay home because mom got mad at me. I did something foolish and she kinda grounded me. That is why I cant go out with you and the girls. And you know if she finds out you were at home with me while I'm grounded she'll-"

"Have your head," I finished her sentence. I gave her an understanding smile, which she returned with her own heart breaking smile. "I understand. Sorry for pushing it..."

She walked towards me and bent down. Kissing me on the forehead. The touch of her soft lips sent a shiver down my spine. Instantly my sorrow was replaced with lust... lust for her. She stood towering in front of me, making me feel like a small girl with a crush. "I promise Ill make it up to you." She spoke softly. "Im only grounded till Friday? Want to go to your favorite club then?"

Just like that I was not mad. Then it hit me. Saturday was a special day. "We celebrating anything special?" I smirked.

"Nope." She rolled her eyes, "You know I don't celebrate nonsense."

Before long, Blair said her goodbyes and left me alone in the locker room. With her absence I got to reflect about what was said. She might have been telling the truth. Or she might be hiding something. Either way I would find out was is true. And if something or someone was trying to get my Blair from me, there will be hell to pay.