- Text Size +

Abigail picked him up again and went to fetch a beach towel and some sunscreen. After getting all her supplies, she made sure to grab her dad’s keys, winking at him in doing so, and headed to the parking garage, hopping in his car. The ride to the beach was fairly short. Mr. Fernandez sat in the barren cup holder while music blasted above him, his daughter singing along as wind flew through her hair. She wouldn’t be able to hear him, but even if she was, he knew it was no use trying to argue with her. Even if she didn’t have a license, she did know how to drive at least. Compared to his time with his other kids so far, at least he knew he could trust Abigail and that she’d make sure he was safe. They pulled up to the beach parking lot, and Abigail retrieved her dad from his little cup holder abode after getting her things. He sat in the palm of her hand as they headed down the trail to the shore, knowing better than to try and stand while she walked or else he’d constantly be losing balance. “Here, I gotta put you down for a second so I can lay out the towel,” she said to him once they arrived, and carefully set him down upon a mound of sand. He gazed up at her as she slowly rose to her full height, muscles flexing as she flicked out the towel to lay it down. He was rarely ever on the ground in front of someone else, so seeing his daughter completely dwarf him was a bit of a scary sight. Her bronzed toes dug into the warm sand, and her foot shifted a bit, her ankle knocking him over. “Sorry Daddy!” she said with a grimace. She bent over to pick him up, and laid down on her stomach on the beach towel. “OK, I’m gonna start with my back,” she said, and reached behind to place you on her back. “You can do yours too, we can tan together!” she said excitedly, resting her head down on the towel. He smiled at his daughter, and joined her, lying down on her smooth, barren backside, warming up from the heat of the sun. She sighed as she felt her dad lie down on her. After some time had passed, she switched sides, stomach up this time, putting her shades on. 

“Hey, I don’t have any sunglasses,” he said. “Even if I close my eyelids, the sun will hurt my eyes after too long.”

Abigail bit her lip, staring down between her breasts at her dad. “Oh, why don’t you use my bikini strap to cover your face!” Before he even had time to respond, she reached behind him and rammed the tip of her pointer finger into him, pushing him up her breastbone and lifting the strap, then slowly letting it back down, more than covering his face. “You’re gonna have a weird tan line, Daddy,” she said laughing, and he couldn’t help but chuckle along at the oddness of the situation as a whole.

Suddenly, Mr. Fernandez felt Abigail’s entire body shake. Confused, he got out from his position and sat up. The shaking occurred again, and he realized it was her phone vibrating on her side. She picked it up, and spent a few minutes texting with someone as he got back to relaxing on her chest. “Well, it’s almost 5,” she said, plucking him from his position as she turned on her side and held him out in front of her face to talk to him. “I had a pretty relaxing time and I bet I got some good progress on my hot body,” she said, causing her dad to roll his eyes as she giggled at the comment.

“Yeah, it was a nice time Abi. Thanks for bringing me,” he said, brightening her smile even more. “So does that mean we’re going home now?”

“Well, we’re leaving, but we’re not going home,” she explained.

“What do you mean?”

“I got a text from Devon inviting me to a party. I don’t want to drive home in rush hour, especially since his house is in the other direction, so I just figured I’ll take you with me. Don’t worry Daddy, I learned from yesterday. I’ll make sure to keep you safe this time around.” She closed her hand into a fist around him before he could say anything, and gathered her things. Before he knew it, he was headed off to a teen party with his daughter, who he really hoped was right about being able to keep him safe this time.