- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

After a minute of holding her dad like that, Carmen realized she didn’t want to hold him the rest of the trip there, so she discreetly lifted up the side of her butt that was facing the car door, away from everyone else, and deposited her dad in her back pocket. Then she sat back down, knowing his shrunken body would be durable enough to not get squished under her butt.

Mr. Fernandez could do nothing as he was handled roughly, hearing his daughter talk and laugh with her friends while she held him squished so pathetically between her fingers. He yelled as loudly as he could, but even he could tell it was greatly muffled by the skin of her thumb surrounding his face. For the split second he realized she was taking him out of her pocket, there was an image of hope in his mind as he thought maybe she had changed her mind and was going to give him mercy, until not even a second later he saw from his peripheral vision that he was behind her now, and then under. Carmen’s dad didn’t even process the fact that she just moved him to her back pocket until he felt the equivalent weight of several million pounds squashing him against the rough jean material of her pocket. He was completely immobilized as she laughed above, totally uncaring for his plight. He struggled for breath, until she lifted her butt for a second and he gasped for air, before her enormous glutes came crashing down on him again. Carmen did this a few more times. It now seemed like she was purposefully lifting up her butt to give him enough air, but each time only last a second or two so that she didn’t seem suspicious to her friends. Every time he feared he was going to pass out or suffocate to death, she would lift up and give him just barely enough time to take a deep breath, before sending him back into the seat. 

Eventually the group of teens reached the mall, and Carmen switched her dad back to her front pocket again as they were walking on in, without even saying anything to him, since it had felt weird to feel the bump of her dad while she tried to sit, and she would be sitting again for lunch. Mr. Fernandez hadn’t had fresh air in nearly 15 minutes though, all of his gasps having been from the stuffy confines of a pocket. He poked his head up yet again from her pocket, not even to say anything but just for air. It only lasted a minute though before Carmen noticed with a sigh. She plucked her dad up, bringing him within inches of her mouth to speak to him. “I don’t want anyone to see you,” was all she whispered, the scent of bubblegum from her steamy breath wafting over him from such a close distance. She took a moment to think about where to hide her dad, before tugging open the waistband of her shorts and placing her dad against her belly, just a few inches below her belly button but still above her panty line. She figured that because they were high waisted, it wouldn’t be too awkward to store her dad in her pants since she wouldn’t have to press him up against her nether regions, just her skin. Mr. Fernandez was more mad now than at any other point today, but completely helpless from doing anything. Her shorts weren’t as tight as her pockets, but still kept him pressed up against his daughter’s smooth midriff. At least there was a bit more moving room, and he was able to bang angrily against his daughter. All this did though was prompt a reaction from Carmen as she pressed forcefully with her hand against the top of her shorts, smushing her dad, her way of telling him to stop. He looked up through the crack at the top of her shorts, watching Carmen’s face talk with her friends. She began to look down, and for a second, he thought she was going to look his way, but she stopped shy just a bit and he could hear the familiar tap of her fingers against her phone. He looked down, seeing the top of his daughter’s black and red panties. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, not even wanting to think about being dislodged from his position and falling deeper. As if on cue, someone bumped into Carmen and her jeans loosened just enough that he fell further down, grabbing ahold of the top of her panties before falling deeper. He looked up to see if she noticed, but she was looking off to the side, leaning back against a table, completely calm and uncaring for his situation. Several hours passed as he lay pressed against his daughter, hoping he wouldn’t fall deeper as she hung with her friends, her dad off her mind.

After lunch at the mall, Carmen asked her friends if they could stop by her house for a minute, and since they had time to kill until Devon’s party they gave her a lift. As soon as she came back home, she wasted no time in running to the family room. Plucking him out from his spot in the top of her panties, she didn’t even think about how he had fallen there, and hurriedly placed him on the armrest, running back to her friends without saying goodbye.