- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

Abigail’s father considered not doing as he was told. He was her father after all; he should be the one in charge. But she  had already been doing him a favor every time his wife was out of town by watching over him and helping him out. He could do most things on his own, but she wasn’t obligated to take him to the park, or cook him food. She would always do that because she loved him. And he worried that he might lose those priveleges by refusing her now, even though he was in the right to.

So with that in mind, he slowly made his way up body, crawling awkwardly up the slope between her breasts, across her neck, and climbing up onto her chin, all the while hauling the brush behind him. As if on cue, Abigail parted her lips, almost causing her dad to topple back. Her teeth remained shut though, and with a deep breath, he jumped down, landing on top of one of her braces, and started to brush away at his daughter’s teeth. 

He admitted, it wasn’t easy to get around all the wires and plastic that formed the circuitry of her braces. They were slightly yellower around the edges from decreased attention, where he assumed she wasn’t able to easily get to. Every once in awhile, he would have to stick his hand into a crevice or gap and pull out a seed, or some apple skin, or just a bunch of gooey plaque buildup. It smelled, and it certainly was humiliating, but at least nobody could see him here. He was small enough that when he was on his hands and knees on his daughter’s teeth, scrubbing away, the height from her surrouding lips were tall enough to keep him out of sight from the other residents who would pass by now and then. But the occasional laughter from the pool definitely implied that the few other people here were definitely having more fun than he was though.

After about twenty minutes of cleaning Abigail’s teeth, she eventually dozed off, and was no longer consciously able to make sure to keep her lips parted for her dad to clean. He was almost done, working in the corner of her mouth now. Because of the U-shape that a pair of teeth have, his work was no longer below him, but formed a wall in front of him. His feet were positioned on the insides of her cheek, next to her molars, the last few he was brushing away at.

Suddenly, he felt the inner cheek behind him start to press into him and slide upwards from his point of view, causing him to topple over against her teeth. He looked up and saw that her lips were slowly closing as a result from her sleeping. He scrambled to climb up her teeth and upon reaching the top, stood up just as her lips closed around him, holding him in. He writhed around, struggling to free himself. “Abi! Abigail! Wake up, Abi!” he yelled out, pounding against the upper ridge of her lips, hoping his gargantuan daughter might hear him in her drowsiness. His daughter’s lips pressed tighter against him as a gentle, warm breeze emenating from her nostrils passed by him every few seconds as she exhaled. He could hear her swallow a load of saliva from the mouth beneath him as she took a deep breath, sighing in her sleep. Her teeth started to part, and he struggled to maintain footing on the slick white suraces, sinking deeper past her lips as his feet were spread wider and wider apart as her teeth continued to open. He tossed the brush towards her nose, hoping the impact might wake her up or it would get lodged in one of her nostrils, but all of his strength at his tiny size was barely barely able to get the brush into the air, and it simply rolled off her face after landing quietly near her nose. He started to cry as he slipped further and further into her lips, up to his chest now, his arms barely wailing about but unable to grasp onto anything on the smooth-skinned surface of her face. “Abi, honey, please,” he called out, starting to cry, even hoping a random passerby might hear his calls no matter how humiliating. He was in danger at this point. “Please, wake up sweetie,” he cried as his daughter’s teeth parted so far that he couldn’t stand anymore and he started dangling over the chasm of her mouth, slipping so deep that only his neck and head were above her pouty, pink lips, his elbows squeezed in between them. He could smell the thin layer of saliva that coated her lips as he continued to sink.

Finally, his head slipped into her lips, and he sobbed uncontrollably, thinking it was hopeless and preparing to meet his doom. Just then, Abigail’s eyes fluttered open, and she realized what was happening, and sat bolt upright while squeezing her lips together around his tiny head as tight as she could to stop her dad from falling any further from the quick motion. He felt her tongue prod at him from below him as it explored his body, trying to find the front, and once she was convinced he was fully atop of her tongue, she opened her lips and tilted her head down, letting him roll off and onto the palm of her hand. She breathed an immense sigh of relief, as her dad took a minute to regain his composure. Bits of saliva stuck to him and he was still trembling out of fear.

“I... I’m so sorry, Daddy. I think I fell asleep, and I... I’m so, I’m so sorry,” Abigail gushed, trying not to think about the fact that not only did her dad almost just die, but she was the one who nearly killed him, and she hadn’t even been aware of it.

Her dad stared into the palm of her hand, and took a second to gather his thoughts before replying. “It’s... fine. I know you didn’t mean to. Besides, I might have still been able to survive even if I had fallen...” He looked up at her, a tear streaming down her  massive face. “I’m sure this scared you as much as it scared me.” She nodded hurriedly up and down. “Let’s just forget about this and head back inside, OK? We just won’t do that again, and then we won’t have to worry about it happening, alright?”

Abigail hung her head down shamefully, knowing that if she never had that idea, then they wouldn’t even be in this position in the first place. “OK, Daddy.” She got up, being extra careful with her dad in her hand, and headed back home, hoping that the two of them would be able to recover from the incident eventually and hoping that their relationship as father and daughter could remain strong going forward.