- Text Size +

Gillian had hit rock bottom after that breakup and her rendezvous with the Lilli city. She regretted it, but she never truly appreciated the significance of what had happened. She had been drunk and manic, plus it was difficult for her (and most prodigans) to picture the Lilliputans as people.  She moved on. She regained her sanity and her life, although in the ensuing 17 years she had never remarried. Prodigans never really encountered the smaller races unless they wanted to.  But her memory was jogged on the 20th anniversary of her child’s death. It reminded her of the chain of events that had been set off. She still paid for the storage unit and decided it was finally time to act again. She needed to make amends, but she didn’t want to see the civilization itself. Gillian didn’t trust herself. The storage unit specialized in the “boarding” of the smaller races and they could get her in contact with some members.

Provinces of each race had their own web domain names, which weren’t typically known to the other races, but otherwise they were all easily accessible online. Gillian called the customer service line of the company that ran the lilli “boarding service”: A chipper female voice answered “Little Boarding Service. Small things in Big Places. How may I help you?”. Gillian was somewhat embarrassed. “Uh, I wanted to access to talk with my llliputians”. The girl was silent for a moment, typing away, and then responded “Ok. So you need access to your civilization’s assigned domain names?”. Your civilization. Gillian felt excited. It brought her back to when she would sit and watch them for hours. Her possession of them was a rock, and it was cathartic. No matter her problems, she was still worth more than these specks. “Yeah” she responded. She gave her name and date of birth to verify her identity, and the girl gave her the domain extension. “Also, we can give you a list of the most popular web addresses by volume on this domain name. At least one of these is a search engine, so you can be connected to whatever website you want”.  Gillian couldn’t wait.

Gillian was enthralled by the civilization she was observing online. After a little bit, she stumbled across their online encyclopedia. Out of curiosity she researched “massacres”. She had to know what she was dealing with. She found “The Prodigan Massacre of 2003”. Gillian held her breath as the page loaded, and slowly exhaled as she scanned it. “The Prodigan Massacre of 2003 was a mass killing by the Prodigan known as Gillian, which caused the direct deaths of 9.5 million people, and the indirect deaths of 1-2 million more, stemming from the complete destruction of many towns and cities, including the capital of Easterly”. She didn’t feel much. It was impossible to comprehend. She had never experienced violence, or an earthquake, or anything that could make her appreciate the consequences of her actions……

Gillian had put her old civilization out of her mind for a few days as she was extremely busy with work. But after her friend, Jennifer, had taken a liking to a young boy in her own microputian civilization, her power trip overwhelmed her. She had crushed him and 1 billion of his peers under her tit and filmed it for her friend. Rather than being upset, her friend was, turned on.  Jennifer, had, on her own, acquired a microputian civilization, a carpet of which she had loaded into her minivan. She didn’t know what to do with it. Jennifer, more than Gillian, craved attention, whereas Gillian craved power. They decided, as the civilization was made of a soft, astroturf-like material, that Jennifer would use it as a carpet in her bathroom. There, the microputians could observe and worship her, doing her business. She would crush many of them on the well warn paths of her feet, and occasionally, she would crush previously unperturbed provinces. Their life would be everyday dominated by her.

When she showered, a thick dew fell over their world, in some areas, it appeared as torrential floods. She’d gotten into the habit of showering with the curtain open so they could admire her naked body. This made the flooding and humidity worse, but that was not her concern. When she shit, all the billions could smell it. When she trod on the wrong spot, billions died. But she LOVED it. It was unintentional cruelty.

Gillian, competitive in nature, was going to transport her lillis to her bathroom. She was tired of paying fees anyway.

It was one of the shortest pieces of Taylor’s career, but the largest piece her world had ever known. It merely told the giantess had no remorse for them and of her cruel plans for them.

Within a few days, Taylor stared up as the giantess lathered herself up in the shower, towering thousand of miles above them.

THE END.