[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

The Quarter Quell has a new twist. Katniss, Peeta, and all other tributes are shrunken and placed on an unaware woman's body (Mia). The weapons are hidden in her private locations. While fighting to the death, they also need to watch out for the hypnotic sexual aroma radiating from Mia's smooth skin. There is a lot of sexual tension between all of the tributes as Katniss and Peeta try their hardest to not die or succumb to their deep desire for pleasure. Katniss deals with Vore while Peeta deals with Mia's tight ass. Read in the links below.


Rated: R
Categories: Object, Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Breast Enlargement, Butt, Couples, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, BBW, Fantasy, Feet, Gentle, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Teenager (13-19), Lesbians, Watersports, Vore, Violent, Unaware, Slave, Scat, Odor, New World Order, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 2476 Read: 11470
Published: February 05 2020 Updated: March 23 2020

1. Side Chapter: Shrinking Games – Hunger Games Giantess Version by WheresWalden [Reviews - 0] (1348 words)

Pre-Context: Every year since the rebellion, the Capitol forced 24 children into the arena and used hidden cameras to televise the events in order to both entertain the Capitol citizens and remind the twelve districts how they are completely at the Capitol's mercy. Only one tribute can win the games, with the exception of the 74th Hunger Games, where Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark of District 12 both won because of their joint attempted suicide. This year was the 75th, meaning, there was something special planned for the quarter quell. Two previous victors were chosen from each of the 12 districts and soon they would be fighting to their death. Katniss and Peeta were the two from district 12. Normally, there were hints or leaks to what the games were going hold. But this time, no one knew what to expect. (This story does not follow the same events used in Catching Fire)

2. Shrinking Games Part 2 with Katniss Everdeen by WheresWalden [Reviews - 0] (1128 words)