[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

In Chaldea's ever growing roster of Heroic Spirit there are plenty individuals that have a variety of skills and abilities that could easily kill the average person.  While those with the physical strength or magical items to kill are easy to avoid, it's the Servants without an obvious threat that one must exercise the most care with.  Be it lethal poison, an indifferent nature to human life, seduction that can drive a person mad, or a body that should never be touched lightly...


Rated: R
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Crush, Entrapment, Insertion, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Fate Timeline #577,394,168
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4888 Read: 7201
Published: February 03 2020 Updated: February 03 2020

1. Chapter 1 by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 0] (4888 words)

I had so much fun writing a story for my wife's oldest form (Gorgon), and a story in the Fate/Nasuverse, that I couldn't help wanting to write some more.  This time, the bustiest (by proportions) Servant who would definitely be my Waifu if Medusa didn't exist (though if/when Violet ever gets implements in the game I'm going to be super conflicted).

Unlike when Gorgon was introduced, I didn't have to worry about saving SQ for someone like Merlin, so I was able to get Lip to NP5 which makes me feel like I betrayed my true wife, but SR tickets got me to NP4 for her.  Still got her 10/10/10 and level 90 and thanks to her class advantage Lip sees more general use that Gorgon does, so she's a good girl!