- Text Size +

Scott had contemplated escape many times over the past several months.


His first day at Ethan's mercy had been terrifying and the only way to survive it had been obedience to the gigantic young man. Or at least, that's something Scott told himself over and over as the following days turned to weeks.


If the giant's immense fingers didn't put him in his place whenever he began to reclaim some small dignity, then a fresh stain on one of Ethan's immense shoes would. The worst part about it was that Ethan didn't seem to crush tiny people just to remind Scott of his place. There was no fanfare to the way he'd snatch Scott out of his underwear drawer, toss him down at his feet and then kick off his enormous sneakers. For Ethan it had quickly become a routine part of coming home to make his shrunken slave clean his shoes.


And apparently crushing shrinkees beneath them was also a regular part of the giant's life.


His owner's life regularly occupied the tiny man's thoughts during those initial weeks. At the time, he hadn't thought of Ethan as his owner or master. He was the giant who had kidnapped him and Scott really though that any bit of information he could glean from observing the behemoth could be useful. Especially in those times when he started to steel himself once more and he started to think about rebellion and escape.


Instead of filling him with hope though, everything he learned about Ethan made him feel more humiliated about his capture. Learning that he still lived at home with his parents gave the little man mixed feelings. At first he constantly questioned why a handsome Immune giant hadn't landed a job that could afford him a place on his own or at least with roommates. Then he realized that Ethan was still in school and he reasoned that commuting to college was a great way to save money even for someone who had won the genetic lottery.


He labored under the delusion that Ethan was a college kid for weeks until one night when the giant set him down atop his denim jacket. With the barest glance toward the shrunken man, he announced, “My air pods are getting a nasty.”


There was no actual command but Ethan often made simple pronouncements about the state of something and left it to Scott to work out what was expected. If the little man guessed wrong, he would be mocked and probably punished. Of course, Scott found that even when he was right, Ethan would still release a superior bark of laughter before ignoring the shrunken man while he debased himself.


Scott had clambered inside the giant's pockets in search of the wireless white earbuds while the giant went to bed. The stench of the giant's earwax made the shrunken man gag as he scraped it off of the expensive headphones. By the time they were clean, Scott was too exhausted and the pocket too invitingly warm for him to bother crawling out.


He awoke the next day to being tossed about as Ethan threw his jacket on and stomped off. It wasn't until the boy was in his car that he noticed the shrunken man inside his pocket, which only prompted a chuckle before he started driving toward campus with Scott still trapped.


The noise of other giants was louder than any academic building at Scott's alma mater, even the largest lecture halls were rarely as noisy as the halls of Ethan's school. Then he started to hear the crash of lockers being open and shut. At the time, Scott told himself that maybe they had lockers at this community college or maybe Ethan was hitting the gym before class.


Even the bell ringing was something that Scott tried to pretend wasn't abnormal.


Then a feminine voice had roared, “Get to class, Ethan, I don't want to have to give you detention!”


“Yes, Ms. Morales!” His owner boomed back before the world began to sway from the giant picking up his pace.


Scott had laid in Ethan's pocket for the rest of the day, listening to high school teachers drone on while other giants joked and chatted with his enormous captor. Humiliation and embarrassment began to build within the tiny man and by the end of the day Scott had become convinced that he needed to escape. Not only because obedience had gotten him no greater leniency from the apparently teenaged tyrant but because simply existing under Ethan's rule with the knowledge that he was some high schooler was too much for the little man.


Sadly, Scott quickly learned that knowing something needed to be done and being able to do anything about it were two very different things.


The weather warmed up as weeks turned to months and soon enough his gigantic owner traded jeans for shorts and sneakers for flip flops. After accidentally carrying him around in his pocket one day, Ethan began to carry him about more often though with nowhere near enough regularity for the tiny man to anticipate it. Scott couldn't plan an escape if there was no routine to exploit and he still found himself having to clean off the stains of other shrinkees from Ethan's shoes. The only difference was that now Scott occasionally heard the gigantic boy toying with them before he ended their existence beneath his tread.


By the time summer arrived and Ethan was out of school, he had begun to leave Scott outside of his underwear drawer throughout the day. Ostensibly, it was so the tiny man could clean various pairs of shoes or even clean out hard-to-reach spaces using an awkward spear-sized duster Ethan had built for him out of a few scraps of an old sock and a pencil. In reality though, even when Scott performed whatever grueling or embarrassing task the giant set for him he would have hours of time to himself before the giant returned home from his summer job.


Scott had spent a good deal of time wondering if the giant was developing some sort of empathy for him or whether there was some embarrassing but practical reason for the change like not wanting the little man to piss in his underwear drawer or not wanting to keep a bowl of water in it where it might spill. He had tried conversing with Ethan many times but if it wasn't some sort of praise for the all-powerful giant, the immense young man had little interest in what Scott had to say. Any unwanted noise would just be met with a swipe of the giant's finger or toe.


Eventually, Scott decided to use his free time to scope out possible escape routes. He searched for vents that could lead into the heating or air conditioning system, doors that had thresholds large enough for him to slide beneath, or anything that he could use to make rope so he could safely clamber down the gigantic stairs that kept him confined to the second floor.


While Scott knew that no one had designed the house explicitly to thwart shrunken people, he began to feel like they had given the way the vents were either too high above him or set into the floor with no convenient way to open them even for giants. He had shrunk significantly but he was too big to even slide under the interior doors let alone anything that was weatherproofed. There was nothing that could give him a mechanical edge over a window or door or the stairs. He was simply trapped on the second floor of a cavernous suburban home and forced to retreat to his owner's room whenever the giant's parents were home.


Scott had heard enough conversations between Ethan and his parents to know that they were aware of his presence. At first, it filled Scott with that hope that he could possibly reason with them but that hope quickly turned into the fear that he would be passed around the family like some kind of communal servant. Instead, Ethan's parents had made it quite clear they wanted nothing to do with shrinkees. His father announced he'd have no problem crushing Scott like he did any shrunken beggars on the street and the giant's mother considered shrunken people to be inherently dirty.


The tiny man had heard her openly talk with her friends and family about how off putting she found young people's obsession with shrinkees. From her conversations, Scott had heard all manner of sensationalist news stories about what kids did with tiny people that her and her friends all agreed were 'worrying' and 'a little gross.' For the shrunken man hearing it third hand though, it was just another source of nightmares.


Youtubers regularly swallowed shrunken people whole in a variety of ways; dropped down their gullets, thrown back with a shot, and in one infamous video shoved up a girl's blurred out butthole. Countless influencers on Instagram used shrinkees in fashion, turning them into living pieces of jewelry or modifying clothes so that their shrunken slaves could serve as accessories and accent pieces. Eventually though their conversations would turn to giggling and whispers as they all debated whether or not the rumors about shrinkees being used for sex were actually true.


The front door crashed open far below, instantly breaking the shrunken man's rambling thoughts.


He jumped to his feet and quickly began to move around the three massive pairs of shoes that Ethan had pulled from his closet that morning. The door slammed shut while two voices boomed throughout the house along with the sound of the giant pair's powerful footfalls. It had taken Scott most of the morning but he had licked or wiped away all the scuffs and dust that marred the towering pieces of footwear in front of him. Still, as the thundering voices grew louder and the quakes they produced became more powerful, the shrunken man found himself terrified that he had somehow missed some glaring stain that Ethan would punish him over.


The door to Ethan's room flung open and Scott couldn't help but flinch slightly as the giant strode into the room. Tremors pulsed from the thick soles of his sneakers as they crushed the carpet fibers flat and before Scott had any hope to recover the giant's girlfriend walked in behind him.


It was hard for Scott to judge the height of giants from his place on the floor but he was fairly certain that Ava wasn't much taller than five feet tall based on the fact that the top of her head barely reached Ethan's shoulders. Of course, it was hard to gauge since she wore thick flatform sandals all summer and now that the weather was turning cold and wet she seemed to exclusively favor chunky soled sneakers and boots.


Today, Ethan's plush bedroom carpet was subject to a pair of white Filas that were apparently back in fashion again. Fluffy white ankle socks rose above the slightly dirtied sneakers before giving way to rich olive skin spread over surprisingly muscular legs to disappear into a pair of high waisted shorts and a black shirt that was probably as low cut as their school allowed. On top of this was a silver fleece coat that was too thin and cropped too high to offer the girl any protection from the elements.


Her full lips were covered in dark lipstick and wrapped around a vape pen that was currently turned off. Today her dark hair was swept up into two messy buns atop her head and bore a few fading neon pink highlights. Scott half-expected a pair of rounded dark sunglasses to complete the throwback look but instead he found himself staring into her rich brown eyes as they settled on him far below.


The grinding sound of the drawer being opened echoed across the room before Ava's voice boomed out, “He's by your closet, baby.”


Ethan glanced over his shoulder and when his bright blue eyes settled on Scott, his brow furrowed, “Someone has been very bad at greeting their master today...”


Scott trembled in place while Ava settled on the foot of her boyfriend's bed and giggled, her eyes darting from the tiny man to her boyfriend.


“I-I,” the little man trembled as he saw Ava lick her lips while Ethan cleared the space between them in three easy strides. The world shook so much that Scott found himself knocked down onto his knees while the giant young man dominated his entire field of vision. He threw his hands up in both a feeble attempt to defend himself and a genuine plea to the giant above, “Please, Master! I'm sorry!”


His tiny hands could do nothing to ward off the powerful fingers that ripped him into the sky. In the blink of an eye, Scott found himself squirming before Ethan's annoyed countenance while the giant contemplated his fate.


The fingers around him began to slowly constrict the tiny man, with the space between Scott and the giant's palm darkening and then disappearing. Heat pressed in against his suddenly immobilized body and he felt the air being pushed up out of his lungs in a slow wheeze.


“Baby,” Ava whined from her place on the giant's bed, “You promised he'd clean my shoes.”


Scott involuntarily shuddered as the last bit of air escaped his body.


Ethan chuckled before turning toward his girlfriend. The world became a blur as the giant bent down low and when Scott was released he tumbled down onto the bedspread instead of the floor. The bed groaned as the sound of lips smacking together echoed overhead. Ethan's powerful hand crashed down, pinning him then pushing him into the soft comforter below.


Whether forgotten or being purposefully punished while the pair started to make out, Scott knew that it didn't make any difference. Sweat was already rolling down his little body as he squirmed and struggled against the unbearable weight, his body struggled desperately to shrug off the massive palm despite him knowing that it was impossible.


Then he was being carried across the sky once more only to end up in a heap before two pairs of immense sneakers. Ava's fluffy white socks and Ethan's sleek black ones rose into the sky as the amorous young couple clambered onto his bed. To the shrunken man's shock, the television flicked on a second later and his ears were suddenly assaulted by the thundering theme of the giantess's favorite tv show.


High above, Ethan and his girlfriend cuddled and chatted while leaving Scott to toil amid their foot funk. His nose wrinkled and his eyes momentarily watered as he knelt down to begin spit shining the giant girl's sneakers. The fetid stench dissipated much faster than the tiny man's sense of humiliation as he labored away at the white leather and rubber in front of him.


Another episode ended on a ludicrous cliffhanger when the shrunken man finally flopped down exhausted between the now just slightly worn looking sneakers. The lead character's obnoxious voice over blared in Scott's ears offering a recap that the giants normally skipped and he immediately tensed, knowing that that level of distraction could only mean one of two things.


Either they had fallen asleep...


The sudden pausing of the video sent Scott's heart racing in terror. To the giants, their voices were low sultry whispers but without any competition from the television, the tiny man heard them loud and clear from below.


“-nt to try it, baby,” Ava cooed.


“Are you sure?” Ethan whispered as he started to rise from the bed.


Ava's voice was a pleasure-filled whine, “Yes.”


“Then get me a condom from the drawer,” the world shook as the giant moved toward the foot of the bed, his belt jingling as he went.


Scott had barely gotten to his feet before the sudden quake of Ava jumping out of the bed in excitement threw him back to the floor. Ethan's foot crashed down a second later and his pants had already fallen to the floor. The shrunken man looked skyward to see his owner's package straining against the boxers he had put on that morning, his pitched tent more than enough to completely obscure the sky.


Clothes started to rain down across the vast landscape of Ethan's floor as Scott tried to crawl as far from the bed as he could only to have his master's bare foot slide in front of him, blocking his path. “Where do you think you're going, faggot?” The giant asked, his hand wrapped around his monumental cock far overhead.


The little man's eyes widened and it took him one second too long to realize the thumping he heard was too slow to be his heart pounding in his ears. Shadows swept across the world as Ava approached with an already opened condom wrapper between her fingers.


“Don't worry, little guy,” Ava cooed as she dangled the condom package high above, “You'll be totally safe from my pussy inside here.”


Her black painted toenails wiggled against the carpet as Ethan's descending hand momentarily blocked out the heavens. The moment his master's fingers wrapped around the tiny man, Scott began to fidget and fight against the steel-like digits.


“God, please, no,” he shouted as Ethan's massive thumb pinned him across the giant's thick manhood.


“Ooo, I love his excited little screams,” Ava giggled as she passed the condom off to her boyfriend.


Scott stared up into his owner's bright blue eyes, silently begging him not to do it.


Ava's bare chest filled his vision instead, the giant girl already returning her attention to her enormous boyfriend as the condom started to roll down his throbbing shaft. Latex instantly clung to Scott's sweaty bruised frame while the spermicide made his skin start to tingle.


The giantess had to know that Scott wasn't actually gay, or at least he wanted to believe that it was some sort of weird game that she and Ethan played. The alternative was dating a guy who used slurs against his shrinkee and he wanted to believe that anyone younger than him would take issue with that. Except, that she'd have to actually give a crap about shrinkees for that to even matter.


And no matter how much Scott tried to intellectualize what was happening to him, the facade fell apart the moment Ethan's cock pushed apart his girlfriend's pussy lips and plowed inside of her.


The heat increased tenfold as the pair started to fuck in earnest, Scott's sweat quickly melding with the condom's spermicide and the precum leaking out of his master. No attempt to get his breathing to slow down could compete with the cacophony of noises constantly making him twitch in terror; every grunt, pant, and whispered word echoed in his ears along with the squelching muscles outside the condom and the thumping basso of blood pumping through Ethan's dick.


With each of his master's thrusts, Scott's heart pounded faster and faster and from the dim light he glimpsed with every stroke, Scott knew his vision was starting to tunnel. “Please just finish before I pass out,” he sobbed as tears rolled down his cheeks, barely cutting through the fluids that were already stuck to him.


The great beast tensed beneath Scott and suddenly his pleas shifted from begging the giant to finish to screaming for him to keep going. But the deluge had already begun, spurred on by each shudder of the massive organ beneath him while Ethan continued to thrust away.


Ava's screams grew louder and what few words Scott could hear grew less sensible. A deep sexual roar thundered as the walls suddenly crashed in on the tiny man and the already drooping cock he was stretched across. The living walls of Ava's womanhood pushed in and relaxed several times before Ethan finally pulled out and light filtered in through the stretched golden latex surrounding the tiny man.


Ava's satisfied cherubic face hung below as Ethan straddled her, his chest heaving overhead while he panted in the afterglow of his orgasm. The girl's dark eyes raked down her boyfriend's body before settling on Scott just as he began to slide toward the condom tip.


Her laughter at the sight felt like a punch in the gut for the tiny man.


She reached out with her thin delicate fingers and gently slid the condom off of Ethan but rather than reach in to fish Scott out, she pinched the top closed and stretched it. The gigantic couple laughed as Scott plummeted and then crashed face first into his owner's spunk.


The salty goop clung to his hair and immediately plugged his nostrils, forcing him to swallow gulp after disgusting gulp while latex snapped above as the condom was tied off. When he finally managed to claw the thick gunk from his eyes, he was treated to a view of the pair cuddling atop Ethan's bed.


“All the essential nutrients a little guy like you needs to grow up big and strong,” Ava taunted before she pecked Ethan on the cheek. The tiny man's prison swayed back and forth as she stretched across her boyfriend's torso to deposit the condom into the waste basket beside Ethan's bed.


The tiny man's prison landed atop a small mound of tissues and he found himself staring up at the ceiling far above while the television blared to life once more.


Sat amid the calcifying spunk, Scott wondered if Ethan's mother or any of her friends would actually listen to him, let alone believe him, if he told them just how true all the rumors about young people using shrinkees during sex were.


 


 

Chapter End Notes:

Happy Friday! Thanks to everyone who reads and reviews!