- Text Size +

The thousands of people in the box stared trepidatiously upward at the giantess, most eventually noting the same phenomena that Jake had already taken stock of. Her hardened nipples, combined with her lustful moan and sinister smile, incited a panic in those not frozen stiff with fright. Half of the people began running around screaming, as though looking for some means of escape, even though their prison afforded no such exit. The other half were transfixed by her, in awe of either her size or her beauty or her ruthlessness, but immobilized nonetheless, as though in a catatonic stupor.

 

She leaned in closer to the box, which caused most of the people not running around to duck or fall under her impenetrable and magnificent gaze. She eyed them lustfully and greedily, exuding the impression that their imminent demise was going to be a wellspring of pleasure for her. Her massive lips contorted into a smirk with a hint of decisiveness, as though she had finally come to a decision and was delighted that it was the right one.

 

Then, in one incomprehensible motion, she plucked the lollipop from between her lips and smashed it into the box, this time eradicating a good hundred people with its force. The shockwave from its impact knocked everyone to the ground, which, unfortunately, left those in the immediate vicinity on their backs as they watched the lollipop begin to roll around the box once more. The masses ran as fast as they could away from the saccharine behemoth, but it was all futile. Unlike before, when the lollipop had accidentally crushed a few dozen people and then rolled around for a while, this was a brutal and intentional onslaught, and the number of casualties would reflect that.

 

Mike had been living in this box for weeks. He had come to terms quicker than most with the fact that his life was already meaningless, and for him his unnoticed and unheeded extermination at the hands of a giant girl had been a foregone conclusion weeks ago. Now, standing near the center of the box, he made no effort to escape. He simply turned his focus upward to get one last glimpse of the colossal annihilatrix who would snuff out his life.

 

In the foreground of his vision, of course, was the lollipop itself. Hundreds of feet tall, rolling over the terrified people who foolishly ran, though they knew not where to nor how far they could make it before they were inevitably absorbed into the lollipop. Looking upward a little farther he saw her delicate hand gripping the stem, twirling it around and maneuvering it to collect as many worthless specks as possible. He found it hard to believe that something so dainty, something which would surely have been soft and supple to a normal man, could cause such unending and rampant destruction.

 

His focus traced from her hand up her arm, where it met with her shoulder. He briefly caught a glimpse of her modest—although more than ample to a man as tiny as himself—chest before his eyes wandered to her face. He was enraptured by her beauty. Her cruel yet delicate lips, the unwilling altar upon which hundreds had already been sacrificed for her lust, were curled into an erotic and expectant smile. The light in the background glinted off her shoulder-length brown hair and filtered a brown-tinted penumbra down into the part of the box where Mike was standing. Her eyes were bright and eager with her passion for the task at hand.

 

Then, for an ephemeral instant, he thought he caught her gaze. Time stood still for him in that moment. It were almost as though she saw him. He felt like he was making eye contact with her, like she was seeing him and him alone, and that he had made a connection with this enormous girl, whose pleasure and happiness were now his sole purpose in life. If only he could give himself to please her. If only he as an insignificant mite could do something to bring happiness to someone so large and powerful and beautiful. He smiled and a tear formed in his eye as he stared up at her.

 

Then the lollipop rolled over him and his existence was quickly snuffed out.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kelly had made up her mind. This aphrodisiac was too potent and too enjoyable to be wasted sitting here in a box. Besides, her sexual motor had only just begun to rev up, and she had a long way to go before she was ready to quit.

 

The lollipop still loosely restrained in her mouth, she leaned over the box to get a closer look at the spice and perhaps give herself one last chance to rethink her decision. But as she stared down into the box, the anticipation of eating more of the spice was making her even hotter. Her nipples were swollen and sensitive and she was beginning to get wet downstairs. Roommate be damned, she concluded with a smug grin.

 

She plucked the lollipop from her mouth and plunged it into the box, rolling it around excitedly and careful to cover as much of it as possible with the spice. She rolled it around quickly and anxiously, plowing through the spice as though it were dust, until the lollipop was practically coated with the stuff.

 

Satisfied that she could gather no more spice on this rolling stone, she pulled the lollipop up form the box and eagerly plopped it into her mouth. Her tongue once again washed over it, engorged with the thick layer of spice that was practically caked onto the lollipop. She rolled the lollipop around in her mouth, frantically trying to remove and consume every last speck of spice.

 

Her unconscious physical reaction was heightening now. The wetness down below was flowing so liberally that it began to stain the front of the jeans she was wearing. The spice had raised her to such sexual fervor that she began to pant. Her right hand meandered its way down her side and began fingering her sex through her jeans. There was no time to remove her pants. There was no time to think about anything. Her mind was filled with such focus and alacrity as she had never before experienced, and there was only one word running through her otherwise empty head:

 

More.