- Text Size +

Mia kept her promise about more than the length of that first forcible relaxation period, though. Over the following weeks, I lived in abject fear of my younger sibling. Not just for her commandeering and smelly habits, but because I was anxious of being used again as a seat. Generally, I could get by if I just locked myself in my room straightaway when I returned home and didn’t come out until our parents returned. But she still came knocking.

            “C’mon out, little brother. I just wanna say hello to you properly. I haven’t seen you all day!” Mia would bark at me through the door, rapping that sizable fist on the door. “Open up. Let’s talk.”

            “No,” I’d say, trying not to whimper in memory of her stench. As it was, even with the door closed, I could smell the vinegary brine of her post-volleyball funk creeping under the door. “You’ll just sit on me again.”

            “Aww, are you saying big ol’ strong Hal is afraid of lil’ old me?” Mia taunted in a mock-baby voice. “Maybe you’re getting too smart for your own good, college-boy. Guess you’re off the hook tonight.”

            I couldn’t relax until I heard her feet thumping back downstairs. Of course, there were close calls other days, but with careful planning, I was able to avoid Mia for three solid weeks. In the last couple days, I stopped hearing her knocking on my door, and assumed she’d given up at last. Of course, I should’ve known that was wishful thinking; instead, I should’ve remembered that our parents keep spare keys to the bedrooms hidden, and it was only a matter of time until Mia found them.

            That afternoon I heard the key turning in my bedroom lock, and I knew I was in trouble. However, what really told me I was truly doomed was when the door actually swung open, and there stood Mia, hunched over slightly so she wouldn’t bump her head on the jamb.

            My sister had shot up another eight inches. She had to be seven-foot-four, at least. Mia was in serious danger of outgrowing the term “amazon” and becoming something more. If I thought she made a formidable wall of woman before, she was capable of blotting out nearly the entire doorframe with her toned, supple body. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing: the smelly, athletic visage of my demigoddess-like sibling was all but consuming me. Not to mention the opened floodgates of her sweaty odor, fogging like dairy and rotten egg. At the first glance of my sister, I stumbled to the ground in surprise, sprawling on the carpet as she entered and nudged her damp, socked foot into my cheek.

            “Get up, squirt,” she ordered like a sultry drill sergeant. “You’ve got work to do.”

            My sister’s fingers curled into the scruff of my shirt, and with just one arm, she swung me back up. Even at my full height, though, standing this near to the warm-bodied brunette giantess, I was gut-wrenchingly humbled by the divergence in our height. Mia’s thumb poked under my chin, forcing me to look up at her.

            “Y-You can’t make me,” I stammered, feeling foolish for being too frightened to speak straight, but held firm. “You pushed me around last time, and I didn’t want to hurt you, but I’m done now, Mia. I don’t have to go with you.”

            Evidently, my sister took this as a challenge, because she pounced in the next instant. I was bent back over the desk, as Mia struggled playfully for control like a champion wrestler. If I didn’t know any better, I’d have guessed that volleyball practice was just a front for proto-MMA, because it took little effort for my sister to pin me there, her ample legs locked around mine, and her palm pressing my cheek down.

            “You’re shaking,” she commented, snickering under her breath. “Don’t struggle so much. It’s just not worth it.”

            I felt wretchedly violated, and all my sister had done was press my face to the desk and gently straddle me. Were the circumstances different, this might appear like an attempted rape. Even without a pair of squishy ass cheeks compressing down on my skull like last time, the experience was just about as sickening. At least I thought so, until Mia gracefully arched her leg over my head, positioning my face directly below her thighs, and then I wished more than anything I’d barricaded the door before.

            “You’ve been dodging me for a while now,” she accused. Her fingers clenched tight in my hair, ensuring I couldn’t wrench away. “So we’ve got a few weeks’ worth of relaxing to make up. And seeing as mom and dad are going straight from work to their double dinner date, well, I figured tonight was perfect to make up for lost time. Now, do what you’re best at, my little seat-cushion brother. I’m gonna sit on you for a long time.”

            “LET GO OF M-”

            My gigantic sister slumped down on the desk, still with my head achingly poised under her butt, and anchored instantly down by her full body weight. Instantly my cry was lost to the bulbous heft of skin and muscle. I was left kneeling in front of the desk, with my head pinned and utterly submerged under my seven-plus-foot sibling’s derriere, clad in the usual damp black volleyball-booty shorts. As if to drive the point home that I wasn’t going anywhere, Mia crossed her thick legs over my back, hugging me closer to the desk; I was cocooned beneath the titanic brunette’s lanky, muscular limbs and her rotund bubble-butt.

            Though my hands were still free, flailing them every which way did nothing, whether I tried slapping my sister’s golden-tan bare thighs or pinching them. Lifting her was out of the question. Especially in the wet darkness, I had zero leverage to pry my head out from under Mia’s firm caboose. We must have been a peculiar sight, with the towering sports star seated casually on the side of my desk, while I literally bowed before and under her.

            “You got anything good on in here?” Mia asked, not expecting an answer. She clicked the remote of my bedroom’s TV. A loud, talkative gurgle emanated just above, from my sister’s washboard stomach. “Sorry about that, bro. I grabbed a burrito on the way home and just wolfed it all down in the car. But I guess your body just has greater needs, when you get up to this kind of size.”