- Text Size +

Still in bed, I was awakened by a large hand roughly shaking my shoulder. In my fugue state, I assumed it was one of my parents standing over me, but upon rubbing my eyes, I noticed it was none other than Mia. At least I was pretty sure; though I couldn’t say for certain from a prone position while she towered over me beside the mattress, I would’ve sworn my sister had gained another two inches overnight.

            “Thanks for coming to my game, Hal,” she tittered. She was dressed in a tight blue t-shirt and asset-accentuating running shorts. Her little bubble rump rose earnestly out of the scant fabric in two tightly sculpted mounds. “I knew you’d do it if I persuaded you a little.”

            “Uh, you’re welcome,” I groaned; I elected not to address her second apparent growth spurt and give her more ammo to taunt me. “Can you go away, please? I’m trying to sleep.”

            “In a minute,” she responded matter-of-factly, like the question was fully up for debate. She twirled her uncombed raven-black locks around her finger as she studied me with bright and curious eyes. The Mia of even a month ago would’ve agreed instantly and hurried out without another word. This new five-foot-ten young woman was someone else.

            “Now,” I repeated.

            “No, not yet. I want to see something,” she said. She nibbled the corner of her thumbnail and cocked her head at me, deep in thought. “Stand up for me.”

            “No.”

            “Yes. I want you to do it now.”

            “Why?”
            “I’m going to see how much taller I am than you now, that’s all. Then you can go back to sleep.”

            What was this new mode of hers, demanding things from me without provocation? I was getting seriously annoyed, height addition or not. Even if she’d managed to spurt another two inches, thus making me the new “shorter” sibling, I was still four years older and four years stronger. I didn’t have to take this.

            “No,” I grunted, and turned over in my sheets. “Please go the hell away, Mia.”

            “Somebody’s grumpy,” she teased with a shrug. “Fine, I guess we don’t have to be standing to check. There are other ways.”

            “What-”

            Suddenly my towering and toned sibling was hopping atop the mattress. With little effort, her thighs straddled mine through the blankets; though I had seen the inflation of her legs before, actually feeling the firm, volleyball-hardened masses of her meaty legs closing around mine startled me. I was again shocked when Mia, without hesitation, bear-hugged her torso right on my back. Wisps of long black hair hung down over my eyes as our heads lined up. Her burgeoning breasts pressurized against my shoulder blades, and her hands wrapped around me to my chest, sealing me into her best attempt at a wrestling hold. As I was already tangled in the sheets, it worked pretty well.

            “What are you doing?” I growled. I rocked from side to side, endeavoring to throw my sister off of me. It took more effort than I was anticipating; though Mia was still relatively light in terms of weight, with her limbs flexed to their fullest extent and strategically coiled around mine, she was like a five-foot-ten flea who just wouldn’t let go.

            “Just comparing our heights, like I said I was,” Mia said childishly. By the tone of her voice, she wasn’t trying especially hard to keep me in this hold. While I continued fighting to get out from under my little sister, Mia happily stretched her limbs to their fullest extent.

            Briefly, I paused in my struggle as I felt my sister’s bare toes extending down my heel, then going past them by a margin of two inches or so, just as I’d feared. My stomach lurched.

            “Yep, that’s what I thought,” Mia stated confidently. “Either you’ve been stunting your growth, bro, or I’ve been taking all my vitamins and minerals, like Mom says. Whichever one it is, I guess there’s a new big sibling in this house, huh?”

            Her legs loosened their vice around mine. Her fingers ruffled through my hair, mussing it, and then my sister’s cheek was beside mine. In the compressed space against the pillow, when the girl opened her lips and blew a warm puff of rancid morning-breath air into my face and punctuated it with a snicker, I couldn’t take it anymore. She was just cheesing me off now for the fun of it. Raging, I flung my body to the edge of the bed, which finally succeeded in tossing my sister off the mattress. She still caught herself with relative grace, though, and stood back to her newly confirmed five-ten height, dusting herself off.

            “I don’t know what happened to you, Mia, but I’m not just going to let you push me around,” I sneered. Crawling closer to the edge of the bed on my elbows, I didn’t let the fact that my sister was looking victoriously down get the better of me again. “Got it?”

            “Yeah, I got it,” she said, responding in a faux-serious tone. She turned, as if to exit the room, and for a moment I thought I’d won the exchange. Only then did I realize my sister’s bulbous ass was now poised a matter of inches away from my face. Mia’s fingers snaked down the small of her back, then stopped at her waistline for an instant before her palm smacked her left cheek with an impressive crack. A jiggle reverberated across the toned, tight hills. I gulped.

            “Just go away now, please,” I sighed.

            “Sure thing, little bro. Oh, one last thing?”

            “What?” I spat, though in hindsight, I should’ve seen this one coming.

            “This,” she said simply and, inhaling, let rip another awful passage of wind, this time right into my face. The fart was vocal, not shyly hidden as a polite person might attempt; it was on the verge of whoopee-cushion volume. My sister’s flatulence gathered in a sick cloud around my head. Acidic and balmy, the foul flavors actually reminded me slightly of yesterday’s breakfast, which only further nauseated. Caught wildly off guard, I coughed loudly, hacking as the revolting air and particulates likely were gasped down my throat; this reaction was surely exactly what Mia was looking for, because she didn’t bother hiding her laughter.

            “Better hope I don’t grow too much more, little brother,” she warned, putting cruel emphasis on those last words. “If there’s too much distance between us, you won’t even have to be lying down for me to do that to you. You’ll just be standing around, minding your own business, and suddenly-”

            “Go AWAY!” I barked, though my voice was a weak wheeze as I struggled to gulp clean oxygen. “PLEASE!”

            “Okay, but only because you said please,” Mia said. She marched back out of the room, planting one foot in front of the other with catwalk aplomb, and leaving me to anguish in what remained of her breakfast gas.

Chapter End Notes:

I warned ya...