- Text Size +

“Ya like that, pipsqueak?” Mia cackled. “Now you know what it was like at school today. What do you think, weren’t they over-reacting a little to call in a gas leak? Technically I guess there was a lot of gas that leaked out, but seriously, anybody who can’t handle a couple cute little toots is just being a drama queen. What do you say, little bro? Think you can handle it better than my lame classmates and teachers? I bet you can. We’re family, after all, and we’re close. Really close. In fact, I want you as close as I can fit you.”

            In between shouts of booming laughter, Mia continued forking more food into her cheeks, as though she was directly fueling this same perhaps-infinite supply of gaseous exhaust. Again she twerked her butt to and fro, ensuring that the valley between them was spread to its widest possible extent, so there would be no danger of her ass-vapor being filtered through anything other than the sweat-stained cheek-hugging shorts, which in fact only further twisted the aroma, like adding sharp salt to a hellish soup. This act of flexing and relaxing her glutes again battered my helpless body, which was already more vulnerable than ever because of all the energy required trying to keep the repulsive air from brimming my lungs, leaving me utterly defenseless beneath my super-strong, leviathan sibling.

            Now woozy from this single everlasting fart, I scarcely noticed that Mia had at last paused the emission, letting her anus calm down for a second so the scent could further propagate in the room. Still, despite the fact that she was no longer cutting the cheese in a slow, controlled stream, the stench had thoroughly spread. Though invisible, the smoky gas hung thick and heavy in the air, like a summer’s day with one hundred percent humidity, and frankly, it couldn’t have smelled any worse if those were in fact the real conditions in this house.

            The way she’d dispensed that fart for nearly two full minutes indicated that Mia had become like an instrumental maestro with her omnipresent farting episodes, able to hold onto, slow, and fire them off at will, with just a simple clenching or unclenching of her asshole. My head swam, not only from the pestilential, chili-spiced, stale-dairy concoction of reeking elements in the room, but from the heart-stopping realization that my sister was now in perfect regulation of her putrefied effluvium. She could, and would, use it whenever she liked, and on a scale unimagined before. Earlier, I might’ve assumed she was exaggerating about her entire school evacuating, just to scare me, but having now partaken of the fetid natural perfume myself, I understood that calling in a gas leak was not enough to contain Mia’s power.

            At last I heard the scraping of my sister’s fork against the bare plate, after she’d scarfed down the last of the hearty morsels in record time. Of course, this didn’t mean liberty just yet. Mia settled in for a few minutes more, leaning her full weight even more heavily down upon my trodden self, her hand gracefully placed upon her flat, washboard-ribbed tummy and rubbing it in hypnotic circles. I sputtered and squirmed, with no other recourse except to take what she dished out, and hope that was the only atomic blurt for the rest of the night.

            “I’m gonna go hang out in my room for a few minutes, Hal,” Mia announced at length. “You can have a break now before I need you again. I know you wouldn’t be so stupid as to try and leave the house since I only just got here, but just in case you’re thinking about it, trust me, it’s in your best interest to stick around, okay? Tell me you know not to leave me alone.”

            Expecting an answer, she patted my cheeks, and squeezed them between her dense and dexterous screwdriver-sized fingers until I puckered like a fish. Mia stared down at me from her chosen throne, mimicking this dumb face she’d made me form, then smirked in anticipation.

            “Okay!” I squeaked out. It was all I had the air for.

            “Good boy,” she responded, petting my hair, and mercifully rose off of me in one lithe hop that made the table shake. The chair creaked, and so did my weary skeleton, having come just that much closer to being flattened to carpet-thickness. Again I was treated to the intimidating sight of my younger sister’s meteoric behind hovering over me, and for a second I thought she might just slam it back on me for kicks, but true to her word, she strode away from her seat and out the hallway door without even a backward glance, leaving me to peel myself off the hard platform of her specialized seat.

            If I was a braver man, I suppose in theory I could’ve resisted, and run screaming from the premises, but the combination of the drug-like stench of Mia’s farts baked into the house 24/7, plus her overbearing, almost-godlike presence had made a coward of me. Disobeying was simply not an option. I staggered to my feet after my lungs could fully re-inflate, though that only meant even more volume was capable of intaking Mia’s residual, bubbly cloud. Compromising, I threw the kitchen window open and crammed my head out, sucking up the life-giving outdoor air. It felt like rising to the surface of stagnant swamp water after having been nearly drowned. Eventually, still sore from being sat on my by enormous sister, I slumped on the floor by the kitchen cabinets. It didn’t matter where I traveled; the smell would follow anyway, so I might as well conserve my meager strength, I decided. I’d definitely need it later.

            My parents arrived home at the same time shortly after. Though Mom and Dad had become practiced at hiding their expressions of revolt whenever their nostrils were assaulted by Mia’s repugnant scents, either out of fear or some lingering love for their giant daughter, even they couldn’t prevent their faces from twisting in disgust not five seconds after crossing the threshold. The enriched smell had permeated to the whole downstairs area, it seemed, and surely was beginning to creep upstairs as well like a visiting specter. Considering the possibility of escaping, Mom and Dad eyed the door behind them, then spotted me crumpled in the corner like a ragdoll, and we shared a knowing glance. Before my parents could think of saving themselves, however, we all noticed the walls and floors rumbling, and heard the oncoming percussion of Mia’s footsteps as she approached. When the beautiful eight-foot brunette arrived, as usual she filled a whole doorframe, and casually slammed her formidable palm against the exit jamb, preventing my parents from trying to open it again.

            “Mom! Dad! I’m so glad you’re home!” Mia cheered, looming high above them. She blew each of them an air kiss, then patted their heads like adoring children. “Now that my whole recovery team is here, I can really start relaxing. Oh, it’s always so sweet of you three to want to work so hard to take care of me and make sure I feel my best before the next game! Well, you all know what to do. I’ll be waiting on the couch. Come do your jobs. Thanks, I love you guys!”

            With that, the girl practically skipped away to the family room, quaking the house each time her svelte, rippling figure landed. My parents and I traded looks again, then forlornly set about our duties, as usual too embarrassed and honestly too depressed to discuss the matter with one another, because denial was just about all the three of us had to avoid realizing we were, for all intents and purposes, now just my humongous sister’s in-house slaves.