- Text Size +

Chris leaned back in his well-worn easy chair with his second beer of the night in hand. It took a little effort to make the feet come up and recline, but he’d had this chair for years and it was second nature. The television was a new setup though, complete with a sound bar and more pixels than Chris could believe. Luckily for him his daughter was a certifiable genius.

While Chris had spent his life in manual labor, most recently earning his way to a supervisory role in the University’s maintenance department, his daughter was destined for greater things. Which thrilled Chris, but it also left him perplexed. He wasn’t dumb by any means. But Paige was so smart if she hadn’t looked so much like him, he’d have thought his ex-wife had cheated on him with a rocket scientist.

Paige had hooked up his television, sound system, and somehow changed the entire house’s ambient lighting in a single afternoon. Now he essentially had a home theater system that shook the house and lights in every room that turned on when you walked in. Paige had done all of this with electronics she kept in the basement while Chris had grilled up some steaks.

For all of that, Paige’s genius fulfilled a stereotype; Paige was insanely gifted in the book-smarts, but there were times Chris was nervous about her crossing the street on her own. To say Paige operated in her own little world would be an understatement, and she just happened to visit the real one from time to time.

There were days when she almost went to class before putting a shirt on, and once Chris had leapt to pull a plate with a metal fork on it out of the microwave. Paige had barely registered the sparking fire hazard, but that evening she’d modified the microwave so that you could heat any type of metal inside. Now hot pockets were also no longer cold in the center.

Chris took a swig of his beer as he contemplated that.

She’ll find a good man someday, he thought hopefully. At twenty she was hardly ready to settle down, and she sure wasn’t mentally ready to live on her own despite his best efforts. She needed someone else to balance her incredible mind with the simple things like eating. Sleeping. Getting dressed.

If she weren’t so impossibly ignorant of social norms she would already have a great boyfriend. Her looks would have kept any man around no matter how intimidated they were by her intelligence, but she could barely spare the time to look at the opposite sex. Paige was a leggy blonde with pert breasts and a body built from years of competitive swimming, the only physical activity that ever held her interest, mostly because she liked fluid dynamics. If she could look up from a book for more than five minutes she’d have been her pick of men. Easily a walk-in modeling contract.

I gotta find some kinda smart-people dating site so she can-

A massive thump! smashed through his train of thought, and a faint scream rang out from Paige’s room. The television suddenly shorted out, and there was an acrid scent in the air as Chris leapt up, spilling his beer. He turned to run down the hallway as a second whump! jarred the entire house as though it had been hit by a bulldozer. Green smoke was billowing out from underneath her door and Chris remembered just in time to cover his face with the bottom of his shirt. Whatever this was, he needed some kind of protection.

Then he threw open the door. Almost immediately the smoke dissipated, letting him see the disaster zone that was his daughter’s bedroom. Machines that looked like they belonged on the set of Star Trek covered every inch of desk space, a mirror that didn’t quite reflect what it should have adorned half of one wall, and every inch of the place looked like it had been ransacked by drunken pirates. Paige was nowhere to be seen.

“Paige!” Chris yelled, suddenly terrified. His eyes darted to her window, but it was closed and unbroken. Her closet had no doors, after an incident with some kind of cleaning substance and a drone, and she wasn’t visible there either. She had to be here somewhere.

Distraught, he stepped quickly into her room, sure she’d be passed out on the floor from the smoke and the strange explosion. Instead, behind the desk, he saw her kneeling on the ground with a terrified look on her face.

“What?” he said aloud as he took in what he was seeing. She wasn’t kneeling on the ground but his mind had a hard time processing what it was seeing.

His daughter wasn’t kneeling because she was suddenly shorter than she’d been in years. Chris wiped a hand across his face, sure he was hallucinating, but when he reopened his eyes the scene hadn’t changed. If anything, Paige was another inch shorter. Her eyes were already at the level of his chest, whereas normally she was only two inches shorter than his own six feet.

“Dad!” Paige called out to him, her voice oddly distant even though she was only a few feet away from her father. She reached out to her father for help, then seemed to think better of it as she looked around. It wasn’t her near-nudity that made her nervous, she barely noticed she was only wearing underwear that was about to fall off, but the scene around her was too bizarre.

To her, the world was growing. As though she were somehow falling backward slowly. But it wasn’t the world that was changing; it was her. Paige’s mind raced, trying to overcome her fear to find a solution before her mishap killed her.

“Dad, help!” she yelled up to Chris as he watched, stunned.

Not knowing what was going on and ignoring the possible danger to himself, Chris stepped quickly to his daughter’s aid. He knelt on one knee as she shortened by another inch and after a moment of hesitation he put one hand on his daughter’s shoulder. Immediately his hand felt it: she was getting smaller by the second.

“What do I do?” he asked Paige, completely lost in the situation. He may not have any idea what was going on, but he could see her blue eyes tossing around the problem in her head.

“Um,” she said as she thought furiously, “I was working on a protein synthesizer for hypertrophy in hypoad—”

“Skip that,” Chris said, knowing she’d talk about that until she was smaller than an action figure, “skip to the end.”

“Oh!” she said, somehow sounding surprised and disappointed that he wasn’t interested. Paige looked down nervously as the ground continued to approach slowly. “I bumped my shrink ray but it’s not meant for living beings so I’m, uh,” she just gestured to herself.

“I think I’ve got about two minutes before I’m too small to see,” she finished, trying to keep her voice from shaking.

Chris stared at her, stunned. None of what she’d said made sense. Shrink ray? Protein whats-it?

“How do we fix it?” he asked quickly, hoping that this answer came in English.

“I don’t know!” she replied with panic in her voice. The reality of the situation had set in. Her mind refused to be calm, even though Paige knew if she panicked she would probably vanish into her carpet forever. Her tiny hands made circles in front of her as she nervously shook them.

“Do the thing where you ask me questions!”

His daughter’s voice was getting more faint and she may have come up to his bellybutton now. As terrible as the situation was Chris knew what to do. They’d done it a dozen times though they hadn’t actually acknowledged it. Paige simply thought at too high a level and often Chris helped her find solutions by making her explain things more simply.

“How does the shrink ray work?” he asked quickly, not agreeing that they had the two minutes she’d predicted.

Paige rattled off a string of words where Chris only understood one-in-three, so he knew he’d asked the wrong question.

Next stab, he thought as he spoke again, cutting her off.

“Why couldn’t you use it on living things?” he asked quickly.

“Because they shrink forever,” she replied quickly, gesturing at herself again. The fact that her gestures did interesting things with her breasts was completely lost on Chris; it had been years since he’d been with a woman but Paige barely registered as one to him beyond medical needs. Her classmates, male and female, had been clamoring for her attention for years but she hadn’t even noticed.

“Living things would need a constant barrage of a high protein solution with a nearly identical DNA sequence to counteract the –”

Chris couldn’t help it. She was getting too small and talking too science-y. Her words faded into a blur behind his growing terror. After raising her successfully, alone, for almost ten years, he was going to lose her because he didn’t know enough. His eyes started to water up.

“Dad!” she yelled at him, snapping a tiny finger near his chest. She was aiming for his face but she didn’t have the reach for it anymore.

He snapped out of his thoughts and refocused on her. In another thirty seconds she would resemble a very shapely Barbie doll. Thirty seconds after that a block figurine. And thirty seconds after that? A dust mite to a dust mite.

“I said I need your sperm!”

There was a stunned silence in the room. Chris wanted to believe he’d misheard her, but he couldn’t fool himself. She shrank another inch.

“It’ll give me enough DNA to stop growing and maybe grow back a little bit until I can find a solution!”

Chris thought furiously.

First, I have no idea what the hell anything. Second, she does. Third, she probably doesn’t realize that she’s asking for something so…so…

“Dad! I’m running out of time!” she yelled again as her size approached a foot tall. “But I know men can only ejaculate a couple times a day and that won’t be enough!”

Chris threw aside societal norms and realized even if he whipped out his cock right now there was no way he could save his daughter. But she had the solution.

“The shrink ray makes me a lot tougher and I won’t need oxygen, so when I get small enough you need to, um,” she thought briefly about the best way to say it. A dozen medical terms ran through her mind, along with the medical unlikelihood of her plan working, then she finally settled on a term that she knew her dad would get.

“When I small enough you need to eat me with your penis!” she yelled out as she approached six inches tall. Her dad’s face made an expression she knew was confusion and fear and….revulsion?

Oh. Right. People things.

“If I’m in your testicles I’ll be surrounded by your sperm,” Chris knelt to hear her better, desperately hoping she found a better solution, “I’ll stop shrinking, and you need to find my professor Doctor Annie Smith! She can help us! She’s on my phone!”

Her voice was almost too faint to hear, and Chris knew things were desperate. Before he could stop himself he pulled his shorts down to his knees. He overcame his distaste of his daughter seeing his penis and gently picked her up in his right hand.

Am I really gonna do this? he wondered as his daughter reached three inches tall.

Meanwhile his left hand grabbed his cock. There was no doubt in his mind she would fit; he’d been turned down by dozens of women when they’d seen that he was packing.

She’s gonna die! he thought as his hands shook. I can’t do this.

“Do it!” Paige yelled, trying not to lose her balance on his massive hand. Her instincts were screaming at her to panic. To run. To do dozens of things that wouldn’t help. But she fought them down and yelled at her father, now too large to possibly hear her. “You gotta do it Dad!”

Then the hand lowered, his face retreated impossibly fast, and a cock the size of a train was staring at her. It suddenly grew as it approached and she continued to shrink.

Oh! she thought as she took in the sight.

Don’t think, just do it, Chris told himself as he looked at his two-inch tall daughter.

With no more hesitation he used his fingers to widen his urethra and pushed his daughter in, feet-first. It was uncomfortable at first, but the effect was immediate and obvious. Even just being pushed against his skin was enough for her body to stop shrinking. Suddenly she stopped at an inch tall as she was engulfed up to her waist.

The sudden stimulation made his cock start growing despite everything, and in moments Chris was holding his nine-inch rod in hand with only his daughter’s head sticking out of it. His hand shook as he realized how good it felt, which conflicted with his mind screaming about how wrong it was to do this. And his brain? His brain had taken six shots of tequila and was passed out, all the better not to think about what was happening.

Einstein, that’s big! Paige thought as she saw her father’s penis. She’d only ever seen two in real life, but she could tell her dad would be at home on a porno set.

Once he was hard it was easy for Paige to slip further into his rod. Her dad pushed gently on her head to get her inch-tall body entirely into his member, then she took over the work. It was vaguely like swimming underwater as she wriggled her body, and her skin tingled as her father’s fluids coated her body.

It’s working! she thought as she wriggled further down into her father. It didn’t even occur to her that she didn’t need to breath as she thought about what the sudden effect that her father’s mucous membranes had on --

No, focus! she told herself as she kept wriggling in the humid darkness. It felt like she’d wriggled for a mile before her feet suddenly felt free space below them. A surge of excited energy ran through her body as she realized her plan had probably saved her life. Then she slid far enough down that her body slipped out of the tube of her father’s penis and she fell for a split second before landing in a splash of fluids.

Immediately her entire body started to tingle and the space around her seemed to shrink.

I’m growing! she thought excitedly. I’m saved!

Holy shit! Chris thought, unbelieving of what he’d just done. I just-

Then he felt his testicles start to shift and move. He held his shaft to the side and watched as they wriggled. Felt his daughter’s body grow. Suddenly they felt heavy, and he was harder than he’d ever been as the outline of his daughter’s tiny body slowly showed through his sensitive scrotum. The movement felt incredible; it was far better than when a woman went down on him. His entire body tingled.

“Hey, uh,” he said aloud to his cock, feeling silly. The wriggling stopped. She’d heard him. “Um, once for yes, twice for no, okay?”

There was a pause, then a single shock ran through his entire body as Paige tapped on something sensitive. Chris rocked forward and put a hand on her desk to keep himself from falling over as his knees suddenly grew weak.

“Oh shit,” Chris said, unconsciously stroking himself. He felt ashamed by how turned on he suddenly was, but he also realized there was only one way to get her back out. And he was looking forward to it more than he had when he’d first discovered it. “I’m, uh, gonna get you out now, okay?”

There was another, single, jolt of pleasure.

Before he could stop himself, Chris was laying on his back in Paige’s bed stroking himself furiously. It was all he could think about; he hadn’t felt like this since he was sixteen. Every time she shifted a jolt of sexual energy shot through his body and his hand flew even faster. His orgasm built rapidly and he reached out blindly for anything to catch his load and his hand came back with a pair of his daughter’s white panties that she’d tossed aside earlier.

Not my load, he tried to tell himself, I’m getting her out, that’s iiit!

Even his thoughts yelled as he came harder than he had in years. The panties were suddenly soaked with his jizz as he felt several powerful shots leap out of him. His balls tightened and pressure built and built as his body tried to force out his daughter’s tiny body. Chris stroked himself along with the strongest orgasm he’d ever experienced until the wave of pleasure finally ended.

“Oh god,” he said as he felt his cock soften somewhat in his hand. It still tingled with electric ecstasy. “I’m sorry honey,” Chris said as he unfolded the drenched panties. He felt horrible for what he’d just done to his daughter and he was desperately hoping she’d found a better solution while he lost control of himself. And that she wouldn’t hate him even though this had been her idea.

He laid out the panties next to him, reluctantly pulled his free hand off his cock and looked for his daughter.

“Where-?” he asked aloud as he looked at the massive amount of semen he’d put on her underwear. But not her.

Then there was another jolt from his testicles.

“Oh!” he said, stunned and horrified that she was still there. “Oh no!”

A single jolt ran through him and he felt his cock try in vain to get erect again. It was simply too tired, though he knew it wouldn’t take long to recharge. But he knew what one tap meant: “Yes.” And he wasn’t too unintelligent to add, “I’m still here.”

Paige felt the world change orientations as her body pushed against the walls of her father’s testicles. She knew what he had done and didn’t feel awkward at all; how else was he going to get her out? It was simply a fact. But neither of them had realized that she was now too large to come out of him, and even when she’d tried to help the ejaculatory pressure along by following the escaping semen she was simply too large now to fit back into his urethra.

Her scientific mind was fascinated. Her common-sense mind was terrified. Her body wasn’t as concerned. She was warm, surrounded by something vaguely comforting, and even now as her father walked to another room the swinging of his balls threatened to put her to sleep as though it were a giant wet hammock.

Occasionally he asked her a question and his voice boomed down into her as though through a distant loudspeaker, and she made sure she carefully tapped out the correct responses. Each tap caused his testicles to seize slightly, and she wasn’t oblivious enough to not realize what that meant. It had to be hurting him. Her fleshy prison swung a little more as her father walked somewhere, hopefully grabbing her phone to call her professor. Then the swinging stopped and she felt pressure on two sides as his testicles settled down onto something.

He’s…sitting in the car now? she wondered briefly before the rhythmic bouncing started again. Um, again? Her fleshy prison shook at she imagined her dad tugging on his length like the men in the videos she sometimes watched.

Chris couldn’t help it. Every movement of hers was a jolt of electricity, and the television that Paige had helped set up was now showing a scene from his favorite porn. Whatever had shorted it out initially hadn’t caused any lasting damage. Maybe a second attempt at masturbation would get her out of him. Even if it didn’t, it would tire his cock out enough that he could stuff it into some jeans and go find her professor.

Those thoughts briefly flashed through his mind as he reached his second orgasm in record time. Chris was stunned by how much semen he put out, but not at all surprised he hadn’t shot Paige out with it. There was a strange sensation near the base of his cock as he came, and he could see the bulging in his testicles move slightly toward the base of his member, but clearly this wasn’t going to work. His cock pulsed as she shifted again, but finally he felt his erection start to die down.

Before he could lose any more time, he stuffed himself into a pair of decent looking jeans, found Paige’s phone, and found Annie Smith, Ph. D. in her contacts list.

***

“You what?!” Annie almost yelled when Chris was done explaining. She’d met him in her office, not worried that anyone else would see and think anything inappropriate was happening. At this time of day they were all alone. The perfect time to meet the hot father of her most promising student.

Annie was several years older than Chris, and she’d hoped to meet him privately in her office for quite some time. It was pretty rare that she even knew her student’s parents at all, but Paige was such a prodigy that she’d made it a point to support her outside of school as well. The fact that her father had the year’s best dad bod and a bulge that rivaled a stallion’s made it easier for her to pay the blonde genius more attention.

Not to mention Annie was very much an opportunist; more than one of her student’s inventions were now patented under her name. She was a professor mostly for the opportunity to pilfer; she could have retired on royalties from ‘her’ patents alone.

“You heard me,” he said, his voice shaking slightly. Not only was he incredibly nervous in confiding the bizarre situation to Annie, his cock was trying to harden again. He hoped that Paige was trying to be still and was only moving because she had to, but his cock responded to every movement just like if a stripper was massaging his sack with her tongue.

“And she’s…” Annie didn’t finish her statement, she simply stood and looked down at his crotch where his cock was obviously growing rapidly. She made no attempt to hide her hungry smile, and she idly pulled her graying hair into a ponytail.

“And I can’t get her out,” he said as he cock grew uncomfortably. Chris shifted in his seat to try and aim it down his pantleg. “She said you’d know what to do before she got too small for me to do anything else.”

“I’m sorry, this isn’t going to sound professional at all,” she said as she sat back down. Annie felt heat growing in her own belly; this could be the chance she was looking for! Both to score for the first time in years, and to get her hands on some of Paige’s creations.

“But you’ve masturbated twice already?”

“It’s like everything she does in there feels insanely good,” he said, his face turning red from shame. He didn’t want to talk about this side of things, but he would swallow his pride if it let Annie help his daughter. “I can’t help it!”

Wait, me moving feels good? Paige asked herself inside his testicles, distantly hearing his voice. Oh my Tesla!

The thought of her dad having an erection because of her briefly fascinated her; a tingling in her belly she only felt once or twice a month started to brew. It was like the naughty videos she watched sometimes!

“It’s okay!” Annie said, putting a hand on his across the desk. “It’s okay, I think right now you should keep trying that,” her eyes flickered to his crotch then back to his face, which he pretended not to notice. She licked her lips. “How about w-“

“Um,” Chris said, suddenly nervous, “I brought her computer,” he said before carefully sitting the bag he’d brought with him on the desk. He hadn’t been sure what was important, so he’d brought her entire computer tower and three external hard drives that she’d had plugged into it. The only thing he knew that didn’t have data on it was her screen; she’d explained that to him when he’d last bought a computer. Ten years ago. Ever since she’d been building her own.

“Oh,” Annie said, trying to hide her disappointment. She’d planned on having him whip it out right there to show her…for scientific reasons, of course. Then she put on a smile. If she had Paige’s computer, she’d be able to figure out what happened and find a solution. “I’ll look on here, but at some point I’m probably going to need to see her shrinking tech,” she said.

“I’m not touching it,” Chris said immediately, hard as a rock as he rose from his chair. He knew it was painfully obvious to Annie, and he wasn’t blind to her gaze. But he needed to take care of this part, at least, himself. “Call me!” he told her as he turned and fled the room before he could be tempted any further. He hadn’t even taken her to dinner!

Annie waited until he was out of earshot before she let out a dreamy sigh.

“Perfect,” she said as she looked at the computer equipment he’d brought. “First he hands me all her notes, and by the end of the week I’ll have him wrapped around my finger.”

“I gotta do something about Paige though,” Annie said as she slid a hand down the front of her pants, imagining what Chris’s cock was going to look like. “If she gets back to normal there’s no way this stays quiet.”

And no way I get to patent this stuff if everyone knows she actually did it first, she thought.

***

Three days later, Chris was masturbating again. He’d found with a lot of self-control he could hold himself back to twice a day, but he’d had to take PTO at work or everyone would have noticed how distracted he was. Since he had Paige in his balls all he could think of was relieving the pressure, and his cock knew exactly how to make it happen. The single father spent most of his days hard as a rock and subsequently lightheaded.

He’d picked up, and put down, his phone a dozen times torn between calling Annie, who was obviously interested, and a local escort service. He’d even been tempted to call local babysitters, who were known to happily make some cash on the side.

The conversations didn’t help. Neither Chris nor Paige had thought of a better way to communicate than her tapping, which immediately made him erect. Every one of her movements gently massaged his balls like a warm hand, and the constant stimulation was slowly driving him insane. When he wasn’t masturbating he was pacing around the house, desperately trying to think of a solution until the urge became too much for him.

Paige had realized that her movements caused him pleasure but was unable to remain still for very long. Her tiny body may have been tough, but if she didn’t move periodically her muscles would cramp up. And part of her was overjoyed at bringing her dad some joy, though she knew society would probably tell her it was wrong.

But what about this situation wasn’t?

Annie, no longer Professor Smith, had been over once that morning to look at the shrink ray. Very carefully. She’d spent every waking hour reading through Paige’s notes and claimed she was close to understanding what had been done, but even she admitted to Chris she didn’t know if the process could truly be reversed.

“The DNA thing is what really perplexes me,” she’d told him as he poured them both a cup of coffee that morning. The sandy-haired woman clearly needed it. Chris had picked up on all her personal hints over the past several days, both on the phone and in person, but he couldn’t say she wasn’t honestly trying to figure this out, to the point of exhaustion. Even if she obviously wasn’t working purely to free his daughter. And even if he was slowly losing the mental battle to whip his cock out in front of her to let her help more directly.

“From what I’m reading,” she sipped her coffee and licked her lips as he watched, “she’s just compressing the space between—”

“Look, Annie,” Chris said, cutting her off, “Do you have a little microphone or something so you can just talk to her? You telling me this is just gonna give me a headache.”

“A microphone that small?” Annie looked off into the distance for a moment before her eyes refocused on him.

“No, but I could shrink one!” she said excitedly. Before Chris realized what she was doing she leaned toward his denim-clad crotch and spoke loudly toward his balls. It took some effort for him to restrain himself; he’d been holding himself back all morning. It was harder in person, especially since she’d worn a professional-yet-short skirt and now he could see down her blouse.

“Paige!”

His testicles suddenly shifted and he groaned. Chris didn’t see Annie’s smile; his eyes were closed as he tried not to explode in his pants.

“We’re gonna get you out of there!”

“You gotta-“ Chris started to say as the movement in his testicles double, then tripled. “Oh shit, you gotta go!”

“But wait, I can-“ she tried to say, hoping to seize her chance to seize his…member. For science.

“No, out!” he said, pushing her toward the door. “Do the microphone thing and, oh man, come back tomorrow!”

Before she even realized it Annie had been pushed out the door.

“Damnit!” she muttered to herself as she walked to the car. In the realm of freeing Paige, they’d made a breakthrough: it hadn’t even occurred to her to shrink a microphone to talk to her. But on the task of her playing with Chris’s cock she’d gotten no further.

Tomorrow, she told herself as she double checked that the shrinking machine was secured in the trunk of her car.

Annie hadn’t even put on her seatbelt before Chris had finished masturbating again.

Geez, Dad! Paige thought as she felt the powerful rhythmic stroking and the sudden lack of sperm surrounding her. Then she did her best to hold still again. She knew it must be very uncomfortable to him to be erect so often, but she never had any idea that he masturbated so often. Each time she tried to re-enter his urethra to crawl her way out, but she was still simply too large.

Is he like this normally? Good thing Annie is helping us!

Then the thought of Annie…helping ran through her mind. Paige couldn’t help it, and she felt her body get hotter. This time she let her hand wander south before she stopped it. He may be masturbating all the time, but she did it so rarely she was content to just let her own needs build. For now.

***

The next morning, Annie arrived at Chris’s house with a box full of implements, a big smile, and an even lower-cut blouse. She was in fair shape for a career academic, but she’d also padded her resume today. Annie rarely wore makeup, but today she’d pulled out all the stops.

Today, I talk to Paige and get this figured out, she thought as she knocked on his door. And I’m gonna finally see what Chris is working with.

A shudder ran through her body as she imagined what that bulge would look like freed from his jeans. Then the door opened and she put on her professional face.

First things first, she thought as she entered his home. It took effort to not look down; she knew he was probably hard as a rock. From what he’d told her every one of Paige’s movements was a flash of ecstasy, so she knew he had to be out of his mind with lust even if he was masturbating frequently.

“Let’s get to work!” she said, ignoring his red face as he welcomed her inside.

Ten minutes later she had everything set up at the kitchen table. She’d carefully used the shrink ray to build a wireless system that would let Paige talk to them but couldn’t be too certain how long it would last. The electric wires would burn out quickly; at their size they had very little—

“Look,” Chris said, trying to sound respectful, “Thanks for trying to explain but can we just most this along?”

“Okay, okay,” Annie said, working herself up to the next, potentially tricky part. She kept her face professional as she said, “Now take off your pants and underwear.”

“Wait, what?” he exclaimed, sure he’d heard her right. He already wasn’t sure how long he’d last without needing to excuse himself; Paige was sure to be moving a lot while they spoke. And no one had seen his penis in years. That he hadn’t paid to see it, at least.

“If we’re gonna talk,” Annie said, waving her hand at his pants and trying not to betray how excited she was, “It’s not gonna work through multiple layers of clothing.”

Chris looked at her for a moment, but knew she was telling the truth. If this microphone idea was going to work they needed to give it the best shot possible. Before he could talk himself out of it, he slid his jeans and boxers down to his ankles and sat down on one of the wooden chairs at his kitchen table.

“Oh, um,” Annie said, not sure what she’d expected. She’d been hoping he would actually pull his pants down, sure. But she wasn’t prepared for the nine-inch monster it would unleash. Nor for the oddly shaped, massive testicles hanging below it. The clear outline of Paige’s body was visible; he hadn’t masturbated yet so she was bathed in enough of his sperm that it caused her body to grow until it filled the entirety of his scrotum.

Heat bloomed in her lower half, and she closed her mouth before she could say, or do, something that would screw this up.

The same inner voice that told her to carefully read all of Paige’s notes on shrinking also told her that Chris was going to scare easily. And she didn’t want to scare away that pulsing rod.

Chris cleared his throat, more than aware of how Annie was looking at him. It shook her out of her reverie, and she gingerly picked up one of the apparatus that she had brought with her.

“Scoot back a bit,” she said to him as she put the tiny microphone unit near his testicles on the free space he created when he shifted backward. It took great restraint for her not to reach out and start stroking him. She felt the heat from his balls on the back of her hand.

“Um,” he started to say nervously, painfully erect and aware that her soft hands were closer to his member than anyone had been in a long time. “Let’s, uh, stay focused here.”

“Right, right,” Annie agreed, turning several dials until the static coming from the small speaker she brought turned into a gentle rustling.

“Paige!”

Chris’s testicles shifted and he groaned aloud with pleasure.

“Paige, speak to me!” Annie said, trying to ignore Chris’s facial expressions. This was the time for serious. The time for fun was coming.

“Hello?” the two heard distantly.

The two adults let out nervous laughs as they heard Paige’s voice through the speaker. Annie let out a small whoop of success and she hi-fived Chris. He groaned again as Paige shifted, and Annie struggled to keep herself from putting her smiling mouth on the head of his cock. Or to feel her student in his testicles with her tongue.

“Yes!” she said instead, excited. “I’ve got a microphone out here, we’re going to help you, but I need to know more about your shrinking process!”

“Okay!” Paige said, not sure what was happening out there but wanting to help. She’d spent days in her dad’s testicles and she was sure he couldn’t stand having her in there any longer. He’d saved her life but she needed Annie to understand her process in order to set her free. Even if part of her, purely born of boredom of course, was tempted to start using the time to explore her body more thoroughly. She’d never had the time at full size, but in this hot, warm, somehow comfortable space she had nothing but time.

Chris looked up at the ceiling as the two talked. He couldn’t follow most of their conversation, it started at ‘folding proteins’ as though they were clothes then only got more complicated. Paige moved frequently, but he stifled his groans and kept his hand off himself. Twice he had to use a napkin to wipe himself clean of his leaking precum.

This needs to hurry up so she can leave and I can-

“Okay!” Annie said, suddenly louder for Chris’s benefit.

He looked down at her and realized she had knelt at some point in the conversation and had been writing furiously on a notepad. Her face was only inches from his testicles. His cock bounced with his pulse and he knew he only had a couple of minutes before he lost control and would need to masturbate.

“Were you listening toward the end?” Annie asked him as she moved the tiny microphone back to the table.

“Uh, no,” Chris said, waiting for her to move back so he could put his pants back on.

“Well, we’re gonna give this a try,” Annie said, not moving, looking him in the eyes. “And if I can’t get her out I think I can synthesize a compound at my lab that’ll help her slip out, then I can reverse the process afterward.”

“Try what out?” Chris asked, suddenly wishing he’d been listening. He wasn’t sure he liked the look in her eyes.

“This,” she said, suddenly leaning forward.

Before Chris could react, she wrapped her soft lips around his testicles. Her hot tongue slipped out and massaged them, causing Paige to jerk and roll in response. Chris let out a small shout but gave in; his cock demanded more attention than he’d already been giving it.

What the hell? Paige wondered as the walls around her grew hotter. Tighter. Something massive pushed against her side repeatedly, as though she were getting a massage from something as big as her entire body.

The massive forces retreated and she heard her father groan distantly.

“I think this will get her out!” Paige heard Professors Smith’s voice say, then the pressure returned.

Again the walls shifted as something compressed them lightly, and that same object returned to push at her side before it slowly moved upward.

Is she…? Paige suddenly realized what was happening.

“No!” she yelled, kicking against Annie’s tongue. “This isn’t what we said!”

Chris groaned as his daughter moved suddenly. He was out of his mind with pleasure; between Annie’s hot lips and tongue and his daughter’s movements he could barely think. Even if he’d wanted to protest he would have been physically unable to. There was simply too many sensations.

Annie looked up at him and smiled as she felt Paige moving inside his testicles. Her tongue slid along the outside of his ballsack and she sucked lightly on them as her hand slowly stroked his shaft. She knew from all the stimulation he’d gotten already that he wasn’t far from bursting. Her hand was wet with his precum already.

This was going to be fun. And to be honest, she wasn’t completely unsure that someone helping him orgasm wouldn’t dislodge Paige. But that was not what she was after this time.

“Annie I-“ Chris started to say, but he stopped when Annie pulled her mouth from his testicles and clamped her lips around the head of his cock. “Oh god! I’m gonna—”

He didn’t finish what he was going to say, but Annie didn’t need to be an engineering professor to figure it out. She wrapped her free hand around his testicles and squeezed gently. Not to help Paige get free, but because she knew he would love it. If it did help Paige that was only a side effect, though Annie did wonder what the girl would taste like after bathing in her father’s jizz for several days.

Should I swallow her to get rid of her?

Then her train of thought ended as she felt Chris’s already massive rod pulse. A flood of semen shot into her mouth and she gulped furiously as she kept stroking him. She could barely believe how much he had left in him after what he’d told her about the past couple of days. Annie bobbed her head up and down as he groaned loudly, and she felt his hands sink into her hair to keep guiding her up and down.

“Holy—” he said as he reflexively pulled her down further onto his rod. His cock banged the back of her throat as he finished shooting his load, but he only let her up when her hand left his testicles and started smacking him on the thigh.

When his hands released her head Annie leaned back and stood quickly, falling into the chair immediately behind her as she coughed and gasped. Quickly she wiped her chin with the back of her hand.

“How-“ she coughed and gulped down the rest of her coffee, “How do you still cum so much after the past couple of days?”

“Just so you know,” he said gasping, “I was hoping to wait until after this was over to take you out to dinner.”

The two looked at each other and laughed, then Annie finished his coffee for him. Then the two of them looked at his rapidly deflating cock; Chris hadn’t seen it that small since Monday before Paige had gotten herself shrunk.

“Paige!” he said, leaning forward and looked at Annie’s mouth. “You didn’t!”

“No!” she said, laughing, “I’m pretty sure I would have noticed. She’s still stuck,” the professor said, wiping her chin with a napkin this time. “If you’d been listening you’d know we weren’t really sure if that would help or not.”

“We didn’t talk about that at all!” Paige screamed, hearing the distant giants talk. She was too naïve to realize, despite rumors to the contrary, that Professor Smith was teaching more for her own benefit than her students. And that the situation had offered her multiple avenues for selfish gain.

“I’m glad you two decided to try,” Chris said as his afterglow started to fade. “But really, I never meant to-“

“Don’t make it more complicated,” Annie said happily as she started putting her equipment back in the box. “We’re gonna get her out of you, and you back into me,” she winked at him, “Hopefully tomorrow night.”

“Tomorrow night?” he asked, raising an eyebrow.

“You’re gonna make us a nice dinner,” she said as she rose, patting his cock as she did, “We’re gonna have a couple of drinks, and I’m gonna have a compound synthesized by then that’ll get her out of you.”

“Really?” he asked incredulously, not sure if he was more excited about the date than about getting Paige out of his testicles.

“I’m gonna get you out of there Paige!” Annie said, leaning forward until her lips were almost touching his balls, which had shrunken to conform to the girl’s tiny shape again. Her tongue flicked out to feel the tiny girl’s form again, then she giggled as she straightened back up and picked up the box of equipment and her notebook. “Really.”

***

That afternoon and the next morning, Annie really did give it her best effort. With Paige’s input and explanations of some of the vaguer concepts in her own notes Annie felt that she had a good understanding of what had happened, and why. Just not necessarily ‘how’ or ‘how she could fix it.’

“I can get her out of there,” she said to herself, rubbing her eyes and smiling, thinking of how much fun that would be, “But how do I get her back to normal?”

No amount of simulation had given her the answer to that question, though she now knew how to get Paige out of her new lover’s balls.

“Maybe I can…”

Annie trailed off, smiling to herself as she realized that it might be easier to instead change their goals. Or her goal, at least.

“Oh yeah,” she said as she input a new formula into her computer. Moments later solutions started mixing in the machine next to her.

As she finished updating her compound her computer ‘dinged!’ with a new email.

“Patent application received and pending!” she read aloud with a smile. “Perfect! Best week ever.”

***

That afternoon, over a medium-rare steak, a surprisingly good potato, and an interesting mix of grilled vegetables, Annie told Chris her plan.

“If it works,” she said as she swirled her glass of red wine, “She’ll slide out of you when you next orgasm,” she licked her lips and flicked her eyes at his crotch, currently denim-clad, “And if the formula works she’ll return to full-size when we apply copious amounts of alcohol.”

She saw the wheels turning in Chris’s head, just as they had in hers several hours beforehand. Chris wasn’t the smartest person on the planet, but he was genuinely nice. And he had no reason to disbelieve Annie. Her poker face was good, but it was better with the fact that she was telling him half the truth.

Annie really did believe the formula she had just poured into Chris’s drink would help Paige come out of his testicles. With Annie’s enthusiastic help, of course. But she had no reason to believe covering the several-inch tall girl with wine would return her to normal size. The alcohol would probably do nothing but get the girl instantly drunk, which would serve Annie’s purposes perfectly. That would be the tricky part, but she would bet that drunk Paige would agree to almost anything.

Shrinking tech, check.

Chris swirled his drink and smelled it. Apparently it didn’t smell like anything other than wine.

Finally getting some? Check.

The professor could tell that Chris steeled himself against further thought just before he brought the glass to his lips and drained it in one gulp.

Getting Paige out of the way? Almost check.

“So how long will it take?” Chris asked as he grimaced. Wine was not meant to be pounded like a drink at a frat party. “And, uh…”

“Of course I will,” Annie said in response to the unasked question. “You didn’t think yesterday was a one-shot did you? And half an hour. If you can wait that long,” she added with a wink.

Yesterday had done him a world of good; he’d only masturbated once today and his cock was still only half hard. It took a lot of effort, but Chris had kept himself busy all day to keep himself from thinking about how amazing the combination of Annie’s tongue and Paige’s body had been.

So instead of whipping his cock out like he desperately wanted to, Chris set about cleaning up after dinner. Annie helped politely and did her best to not be suggestive. She did really want her plan to work, after all, and if they got the action going too soon the compound wouldn’t have a chance to work.

But thirty minutes later…

Chris laid back on his bed, his cock already hard as a rock. Annie had stripped naked as well, and lay on the bed with her head near his rod.

“We’re gonna start, Paige!” she said excitedly. Chris’s ballsack started moving as Paige shifted inside, and Chris groaned as she started tapping rapidly inside.

“No!” Paige screamed, knowing what Annie meant. It didn’t take a genius to know what she intended, though Paige didn’t realize her cellular composition was already changing from the compound that Annie had created. She rapidly tapped her code against her father’s skin, hoping he would get the message. “No! I’m not a sex toy! Two taps means no!”

“Oh, she’s totally into it,” Chris said, sure his daughter’s movement and tapping was her way of helping things along. “Are you rea-“

Annie didn’t wait to hear. Her lips wrapped around his testicles as Paige moved within, and she sucked gently on them. Both hands reached up and stroked his rod, and she dragged her tongue up to his tip, tasting his salty precum on the way.

“Annie,” Chris said as she wrapped her lips around his shaft and started bobbing her head up and down, “I’m not gonna last very long here.”

Her lips came off his cock with a smack, and her hands started massaging his testicles. She was fascinated with how they felt; Paige was clearly palpable through the tender skin.

Amazing! she thought, sure she was taking the right action.

“Let it go,” she said as she stroked him. “Once she’s out we can make sure she’s okay, then when she’s sleeping it off….”

She didn’t need to finish, and Chris just laid his head back on his pillow as she put her lips back on him. He stared at the ceiling as she worked on him, lost in the sensations she was giving him. The combination of heat, stroking, and incredible vibrations was incredible; every single part of it on its own would have been enough to drive a man mad.

But combined? The only reason Chris didn’t explode immediately was because he’d spent himself so thoroughly over the past week.

Annie played happily with his massive rod, alternating between massaging his balls with her hands or her tongue, stroking his shaft or licking it. It took serious effort for her not to dirty talk directly to Paige in his testicles; that time would come. She needed to take this another step further before she started using Paige as a participant and not a victim.

She was impressed how long he’d lasted, yesterday he’d practically been a sexual vial of nitroglycerin. But she knew the moment was coming, and fast. It may have been awhile since she’d had a decent sexual encounter, but that didn’t mean she was blind. Or deaf.

“Annie, I’m—”

“Just go!” she said quickly, cutting him off before planting her lips on his cockhead again.

Her stroking picked up speed and her free hand gently grasped his testicles. Paige was still moving as well as she could within, and as Chris’s cock started to pulse Annie’s hand pushed Paige’s tiny body toward the base of his cock. The moment was now.

Paige may have been surrounded by darkness, but she wasn’t a fool. She could feel the changing urgency of the motions outside the walls of her prison. And even if she didn’t know what that meant, she could feel a massive hand gently pushing her toward where she knew her father’s urethra began.

But she couldn’t have predicted what happened to her body when her father started to buck and thrust with his orgasm. The small tube that she’d tried to push herself into every time he orgasmed was still small, and initially she made no progress toward freedom. Then the massive hand put more pressure at her back.

No one heard her faint scream as the pressure grew from uncomfortable, to distressing, to painful.

“No! Stop!” Paige screamed as sperm rushed into the hole and she was pushed harder and harder until-

Paige stopped screaming when she felt her arm bend in an impossible way. It wasn’t painful, and just as she realized what was happening the rest of her body collapsed.

Annie swallowed Chris’s seed as he exploded in her mouth and squeezed his testicles with more and more force. Just as she started to get nervous that her compound hadn’t worked, she felt Paige’s body suddenly shift under her palm like soft clay. The flow of semen stopped, letting her take a deep breath.

“Shit!” Chris yelled, leaning forward as he felt the change. His orgasm changed as the pressure in his cock built. His cock buzzed with electric tension, and the only thing that kept him from jamming his cock into Annie’s throat was the knowledge that Paige was surely coming out, and he didn’t need his daughter to be swallowed immediately after finally getting her free.

As he watched a bulge formed at the bottom of his cock, and Annie felt it with her hand. She made an enthusiastic sound and her hand slipped under it. Her hand squeezed under the bulge and stroked upward, milking the ball of compressed, elastic Paige from his rod.

“Holy-“ Chris was at a loss for words, both from how long his orgasm was lasting, and seeing the obscene bulge rising up through his cock. It should have been impossible. Painful.

Instead it was the most incredible thing he’d ever seen. He was pushing Paige out of his cock and it looked like a golf ball being pushed through a garden hose.

Then the bulge reached the part of his shaft that was surrounded by Annie’s lips. She didn’t pull off, so he didn’t see what it looked like when his daughter finally slid from his cock. But when she did the pressure she’d been holding back suddenly exploded, giving Annie one last shot of semen right behind the inch-and-a-half tall that was deposited into her mouth.

“Don’t!” Chris said as he saw Annie swallow his seed.

She looked up at him and rolled her eyes before she pulled his mouth off.

“I didn’t,” she half-said with Paige still in her mouth. Annie opened her mouth to show him a bundle of limbs and blonde hair that was snapping back into shape into his daughter. Before anything else could happen she stood and walked to the dresser, where a glass of red wine waited.

Now the next step, she thought as she opened her mouth over the glass and dropped Paige into it.

Paige fell with a scream. The environment of Annie’s mouth had been a welcome change from her father’s testicles, though she could barely tell from the smashed together jumble of limbs and tissue that she’d been compressed into. Just as she’d started to reform into her normal shape there had been a rush of cold air.

The wine was cold compared to the heat she’d spent the past couple of days in, and she gasped at the change as she surfaced. Paige coughed out a mouthful of wine and looked through the clear glass at the giant couple that was staring down at her. She easily treaded and held her position in the wine, though the fumes from the alcohol threatened to overwhelm her senses. The blonde had been drunk before and hadn’t particularly cared for it, and she could feel it coming on again as she inhaled the alcohol.

Annie leaned forward, her massive head making Paige nervous, especially considering what she’d known had just happened. But she had to assume that things had gone far enough. That the professor had found a solution. The thought of Annie swallowing her with the wine only ran through her head once.

“Get me out of here!” she shouted for the thousandth time that week. But no one was listening.

“What?” Annie said as she turned her head and brought her ear closer to the wine glass. In the distance Paige could see her father sitting up slowly on the bed. He looked exhausted and drained.

“Is it working?” Paige heard her father ask.

“No!” Annie replied, confusion in her voice. Paige knew her well enough to know it was fake, but her father didn’t. Annie’s words just didn’t match the situation at all.

“Say that again, Paige?”

“I didn’t say anything!” Paige mumbled to herself. “Help me!” she yelled upward as wine spilled into her open mouth.

Before she was even done speaking Annie turned and spoke over her to Chris.

“She says she wanted to stay!”

“What?” Chris said, suddenly sitting up. His balls felt oddly hollow; he’d started getting used to having Paige in there, as bizarre as it was to admit to himself. “She…liked it?”

Above her, Annie made a face as though she were listening to something she was saying.

But I’m not—Oh. Paige suddenly realized what was happening.

“No!” she screamed with realization, “You bitch! You can’t!”

Annie gave her a knowing smile as Paige screamed with anger. She banged on the glass to try and get her dad’s attention but he was staring at Annie, not her. Paige only managed to splash more wine into her mouth.

“Dad!”

“She says she could’ve came out whenever she wanted?” Annie looked confused briefly as though Paige were still talking. “She actually-“ Annie paused. “She actually sounds kinda angry we got her out of there?”

“I don’t understand,” Chris said. Paige watched him hop off the bed and come over to stand by the wine glass. She yelled up to him, but it was obvious he didn’t hear her. His hearing was bad on the best of days. “She…wanted to be in there?”

“Think about!” Annie said, trying not to sound too obvious, “Paige is a genius, I don’t know why we didn’t think of this, but do you think she would have shrank herself like that on accident?”

“Well…” Chris started to say, thinking of how accident prone his daughter was, “She is pretty accident prone.”

“But not coming out of you for almost a week? When she could have?” Annie asked, choosing her words carefully. “She just told me she wanted to stay!”

Chris squatted down on his heels, putting his face right next to the wine glass. Paige started to feel lightheaded, not just from how fast Annie and her father moved compared to her. Just inhaling the alcohol was getting her drunker faster than she could have imagined.

“Did you want to be used like that?” he asked his daughter.

Paige coughed, then yelled out, “Dad! Get me out of here!”

His eyes narrowed and he looked slightly confused. He turned his head to put his ear closer to the glass, and Paige knew he hadn’t heard her.

“She said ‘put me back in there!’” Annie said with a sadistic smile that only Paige saw. “Did you know she was like this?”

“No,” said Chris, standing and putting both hands on the back of his head. He paced nervously, not sure what to make of the situation. “But she moved all the time, even after I told her how it felt.”

Then he stopped pacing.

“Can we get her back to normal? So we can actually talk about this?” he asked.

“I don’t think so,” Annie said. “If the alcohol didn’t stimulate growth then I’ll need a few more years of study to reverse what her shrink ray did to her before I’d even want to try re-growing a living being.”

Chris grew silent as Annie plucked Paige out of her alcoholic bath.

“Let me go!” Paige screamed as Annie held her up to her ear. Annie’s massive head nodded as though she was listening, but Paige knew better. She could only hope she yelled loud enough for her dad to hear her and rescue her from this person that she’d once trusted.

“Are you sure?” Annie asked her as she continued yelling.

“Please don’t do this!” Paige screamed as Annie continue to ask her questions in a confused, yet reassuring voice.

“You really liked us both playing?” Annie asked her, faking concerned confusion.

“No! You know I didn’t! You gotta make me normal again! Please!” Paige cried miniscule tears as Annie ignored what she was saying.

“Chris,” Annie said after a minute of fake conversation, “I think we should give her what she wants.”

He came back into view immediately, concern and confusion on his face.

“She wants to be a toy, Chris,” Annie said, “She just told me everything!”

“No! Dad!” Paige screamed, knowing it was in vain. But she had to try. “She’s lying!”

Annie wrapped her hand around Paige’s tiny body as she started wriggling. It wouldn’t do to drop her now. Even if she was probably near invincible.

She put her other hand on Chris’s chest and pushed him gently backward.

“But-“ he stammered out, “I don’t know about this. What if-“

Annie silenced him with a kiss.

“Let me show you what she said she wanted most,” she breathed into his ear. When she leaned back she looked into Chris’s eyes and knew she’d won. He was hanging on her every word now.

“I-“ he said again before she pushed him back again, this time causing the back of his knees to hit the bed. Chris fell backward and she grasped his cock once more. He hadn’t gotten completely flaccid yet; part of the compound Annie had put in his drink also contained something much simpler than what she’d synthesized earlier that day: a crushed up little blue pill.

“What are you gonna do?” he asked her as he gave in completely. His confusion vanished, replaced by one thing: lust. Annie had known how to play him and she’d done it masterfully.

Annie stood and smiled at him.

“Paige said she was really interested in,” Annie put a knee on the bed and started to crawl toward Chris, “Just. One. Thing.”

Paige was fighting against her fingers as she crawled, but it didn’t matter. Annie was so horny, and so close to fulfillment, that she could have broken a finger and barely even noticed. Chris’s cock was pulsing, inches away from her, and she was about to fulfill a lifelong fantasy. The fact that it would also make rich was just icing on the cake.

Chris was too far away to hear Paige scream as Annie’s fingers pulled her legs apart like she was made of rubber. Annie carefully turned Paige’s face away from her father so he couldn’t see what was happening; he only knew that Annie had told her she wanted this. And that he was about to be inside a woman for the first time in years.

And that somehow, even though he could barely comprehend it, his daughter wanted this to happen. If she hadn’t, why else would she have shrunken herself, then told Annie what to do?

It never even occurred to him that Annie might had lied. That he hadn’t actually heard a word of what Paige had said.

Paige pulled apart exactly like Annie had hoped. The tiny girl’s legs stretched amazingly and Annie felt her pussy get hotter than it had in years. When Annie was able to work her fingers up into Paige’s ridiculously small snatch she pulled even harder. The screaming stopped, but only because Paige’s body was suddenly so distorted the very act of screaming was impossible.

Though she hadn’t used a condom in years, Annie had no issues pulling Paige’s tortuously stretched body down her father’s cock. The tiny blonde’s body accepted the monster with difficulty, but Annie was determined. Annie hadn’t planned on needing lubrication like most condoms already had. To compensate she ran her fingers around the poor girl’s strained outer lips to gain more space, redoubled her grip on the blonde’s legs, then pulled her down rapidly.

Before she was ready for it to be over, Annie was tying Paige’s legs into a knot under Chris’s balls. When she knew Paige was secure her eyes traveled up the blonde’s body and she giggled with delight.

“Paige!” she breathed as she beheld her handiwork and continued to sell the deception, “You won’t believe how amazing you look!”

The girl’s body clung so tightly to Chris’s penis that individual veins and ridges were clearly visible through her skin. The shrinking process, and Annie’s formula, had made her skin incredibly tough and elastic. Annie knew it was likely the girl’s skin was thinner than any condom. Her once-proud breasts had been stretched to where her nipples stood outward at odd angles, and her arms jutted outward and flopped lazily as reflex muscle twitches kept them moving.

And lastly, much to Annie’s delight, Paige’s head was stretched perfectly over her dad’s helmet like a Halloween mask pulled over a basketball.

“Look!” Annie said to Chris, who had watched the process, fascinated. Annie aimed his cock at him, where her face was distended and thin enough that his urethra was clearly visible, “She’s even smiling!”

It wasn’t true, but it didn’t matter. Annie knew that the stretching had simply pulled her face wide enough to force a smile on the blonde’s face. Paige knew that she was in hell as every nerve ending screamed at her to orgasm, pass out from pain, and run away screaming all at the same time.

And all that Chris knew was that his daughter, now a condom, was clearly smiling at him from the treatment.

“Get up here!” he told Annie, not about to waste any more time. “If she wants to get used, let’s do it!”

He groaned as Annie ran her tongue along the bottom of his cock; the Paige condom didn’t do anything to lessen the sensation. The professor kissed her way up his abdomen until she reached his face, and for the first time the two shared a deep, passionate kiss. Their tongues intertwined as Annie’s hand reached down between her legs and gently grabbed his cock. Briefly she wished for some lubricant for herself but had a feeling it wouldn’t be needed in a moment. He was huge, but she was soaked already.

When his head was positioned at her opening, their eyes locked in an invisible exchange. Then she sank down slowly, gasping as his cock slid into her pussy. The bulbous head, safely clad in Paige’s stretched body, spread her outer lips and speared its way into her. After an inch had entered Annie paused and reversed the motion. Just before she felt him leave her she sank down again, this time taking more of his ridiculously large rod.

“You’re so big!” she whispered as she sat up tall and focused on the sensation.

She gasped when Paige’s flailing arms entered her and hissed with pleasure when she realized that Paige’s blonde hair was tickling her g-spot. Chris did his best to hold still, but he knew his willpower was eroding fast. He didn’t want to hurt Annie or Paige, even if Paige had happily gotten herself into this situation. But in a minute he was going to roll Annie over and pound her so hard her cervix bruised.

Then Annie felt her outer lips contact the skin around Chris’s cock. She looked down and saw that she had somehow engulfed him entirely; she’d been sure he’d bottom out long before she got to bury his full length in her. A small orgasm rocked her body as she imagined how much cock was buried inside of her, and Chris thrust upward gently, causing her stomach to bulge slightly just at her belly button.

“Holy shit!” Annie said as the sight caused her to have another orgasm instantly.

Chris smiled, knowing what she was seeing, and thrust upward again as she squeezed her eyes shut and let out a cry that couldn’t be confused for anything else. She started bouncing and he felt her vagina cling tightly to his cock, even through the condom.

Paige, he told himself, it’s Paige.

Even through Paige he felt her pussy grip him like a wet fist and as Annie picked up speed, he kept pushing his hips upward to match her rhythm. Somehow, despite everything, he felt his orgasm start to build. He’d came a dozen times in the past couple of days, but this was the first pussy he’d been in in far too long.

“My turn!” he said as Annie bounced her way through another orgasm. Chris grabbed her shoulder and pulled her to the side, where she fell with a yelp and a laugh. As though he had far more practice he kept himself buried inside of her as they rolled together. A moment later Annie was on her back with one leg wrapped around Chris’s hips.

Chris wasted no time in driving himself back into her entirely. Like a jackhammer he plowed into her faster and stronger than she expected, causing Annie to claw his back with her nails.

“Oh! Oh! Oh!” she cried out with every stroke, lost in an unending string of orgasm.

Before he was ready for it, Chris felt his movements start to get shaky. His thrusts became erratic as his peak approached, and he had a moment of clarity. He looked into Annie’s eyes, a question unspoken.

“This is what she wanted,” Annie said reassuringly, knowing this was one-hundred percent not what Paige had wanted. “Cum in me,” she continued as his thrusting sped up, “Use her!”

“I’m cumming!” he shouted as his balls boiled yet again, and he drove himself into Annie as hard as he could as his orgasm exploded out of him. It felt so different than what he’d gotten used to; there was no sensation of slowly released pressure, just a single ball of pleasure that made his eyes water and his entire body go numb. He felt shot after shot of his boiling semen fly out into Annie…into Paige…into

The condom caught it all, he thought as he finished cumming, leaning forward to share a deep kiss with Annie. She came too as he did, feeling his twitching and letting the perverse knowledge of what they were doing send her to heaven. Everything about this was so wrong…yet so right.

The fact that Paige’s tiny arms continued tickling her insides as Chris’s cock started to deflate only made her smile even more. Together the couple breathed heavily and kissed one more time before Chris slid himself out of her with a groan.

“That was,” Chris sat up, breathing hard, “That was incredible.”

“Mmm,” Annie moaned as she joined him at the side of the bed, “That was something else.”

She leaned forward, putting her face closer to his cock where Paige was still mounted, her head distorted as her body held a massive amount of cum. As Chris’s cock shrank Paige’s body tried to slide off but Annie’s knot held; with deft fingers she slipped her hand under his testicles and released her tied-together legs. Instantly Paige started to slip off her father’s cock and his semen started leaking down his shaft. Annie was stunned how well Paige had held it in once her pussy was no longer obscenely stretched by Chris’s cock.

“It’s like you were made for this!” she breathed as Paige fell, screaming, off her father’s cock into Annie’s hand. The tiny girl had resumed her normal shape almost as soon as the titanic cock left her, and she was out of her mind with shock. All she could do was lay there and shake as her mind tried to reconcile everything that had just happened.

“Paige, are you okay?” Chris asked, concerned. He leaned forward and Annie held her hand up for him to see. As far as he could tell she was laying there as exhausted as the two of them were. His daughter just looked like an inch-and-a-half tall blonde doll, aside from her stomach moving slightly as she breathed and the strange deflating she seemed to do as her body continued to expel his semen.

“She’s fine,” Annie said soothingly, “Isn’t that right sweet thing?”

Paige looked at Annie’s gigantic face and shuddered. She was too terrified and confused to do anything other than nod. If she did anything else she was worried Annie would do something even worse to her.

And it didn’t help that every nerve ending in her body was still firing. Including the ones that had forced her to orgasm as she’d been speared by her own father’s cock. Part of her knew things could only get worse. Part of her already wanted it again.

I think I understand drug addiction now, she thought forlornly.

“See?” Annie asked rhetorically, “She knows we can’t hear her so she just nodded. That had to be exhausting for her.”

The professor winked at Chris, who was still catching his own breath. She at least ran periodically; Chris hadn’t ran in years though his job kept him active. In her hand Paige rolled over, but Annie idly cupped her hand and made the blonde fall back to the center.

“What do we do now?” Chris asked, trying to ignore his burning lungs, “If we can’t fix her…”

Annie kissed him on the cheek, then knelt down in front of him once more.

“Let’s give her what she wants,” Annie said as Paige’s tiny body erupted in a flurry of activity.

“No!” Paige screamed as Annie’s hand turned from a massive table to a clenching grasp. “No!”

“Okay,” she heard her father say, miles above her, “I don’t get how she wants this, but who am I to say no?”

Paige had heard that voice before a thousand times. When her father was tired he was the most malleable person she’d ever heard of. It was how she’d gotten him to commit to her first computer, then her first car. It was how her mother had gotten him to marry her. He just couldn’t think when he was tired.

“Dad!” she screamed again as she felt her feet contact something boiling hot, wet, and sticky. “Annie! You bitch!”

Then the grasping and squeezing changed as her father’s cock swallowed her to her ankles. Then knees. Then her hips.

“Let me go!” she yelled at Annie as the hand retreated briefly. She was facing upward, and desperately tried to signal to her father that things were not okay. That she didn’t want this at all. But his head was facing toward the ceiling and she heard him moan with pleasure as her hips slid into his cock. Paige was looking up his torso as though she’d crawled out of a manhole cover on a busy street.

“What?” she asked herself, feeling her body be pulled further inside; her ankles were far enough within that the force of his cock squeezed them into a thin layer of skin and bone. “But there’s no-“ she trailed off, feeling something even more impossible.

“Amazing!” she heard Annie whisper, loudly as helicopter above her.

Paige’s father’s cock pulsed again and she felt his cock bear down on her, yanking her further in.

“No!” the blonde yelled, pushing against his spongy helmet as she was pulled down again. Her arms slid uselessly off; he was covered in fluids and half-soft. There was no hope. Nothing she could do as her father’s cock hungrily, impossibly, devoured her.

Moments later Annie watched with a satisfied smile as the last of the girl’s blonde hair disappeared into her lover’s cock. She leaned forward and gave his helmet a peck of a kiss before she stood back up.

“How is it?” she asked him, knowing how he’d answer. His eyes were already glazed over with pleasure. She’d known exactly how he’d react.

After all, what father could say no to his daughter?